Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

34001 - 34050 of 42823

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Dee-NoCO leonknows Denver Yes 1 9/24/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So, I took one for the team . . . I'd hoped Dee was going to be at least better than average. No such luck. Meetup was at a nice Greeley hotel that looked liked she lived in full time. She was dressed in a Tshirt and capris. No attempt at a nice greeting. Her body is fine for 40+ BUT what she thinks is a massage was a violent mess of hand motions not at all useful or sensual. Her other skills are below average. She watched AND commented about the movie she's left on the TV. She complained constantly about all the calls she gets. We were interrupted twice by a friend (someone I'd planned to try - not so sure now) and then a sandwich delivery. Not a good experience . . . I did get off so I'll try to be kind. If you try her, I wish you better luck.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April Flowers-6908 jpardee Denver Yes 26 9/24/12
Review by jpardee (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The set up went very smoothly with April via P411. I was very pleased that she had read my profile and had my preferred drink ready for me along with my clothing preference. Directions to her location were easy to follow. She greeted me wearing a nice dress with a big hug and a kiss. I had an amazing and enjoyable time with April. I'm definitely planning on seeing her again. She has requested that I leave out the details in the review and I will honor her request. Thank you April!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade 303-xxx-2274 nocofoco11 Denver No 4 9/24/12
Review by nocofoco11 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's advertising in Ft Collins...when I called she said she was in Denver...but wouldn't be an issue. After several calls, she was on her way but never showed up. No usual courtesy call, or anything.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel-7159 Hwy101 Colorado Springs Yes 5 9/24/12
Review by Hwy101 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A truly wonderful experience. The message at the beginning was very relaxing. Her hands were very gentle and she worked out the kinks very well. She is a beauty and very good at what she does. I highly recommend her services and please treat her with the utmost of respect as she is well deserving.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naughty Destiny qwerty Denver Yes 167 9/23/12
Review by qwerty (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What more is there to say about Destiny. She is one lady that can be a GFE, PSE, girl friend, fantasy date, and meet every fantasy I could imagine all in one fabulous person. She can be all you can handle and more, and be the lady from next door on the same night. YMMV but mine did not. Thank you Destiny for fulfilling all of my fantasies.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Desire pfunk Denver Yes 11 9/23/12
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/24/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scarlett is a sweet, pretty, smart, cute, fun girl, who I want to see again. I really enjoyed her kisses, and the conversation was great! All the activities were excellent, I never heard "no" (although I'm pretty vanilla), and I went twice in the appt. I think she's a bargain at her rate, and I highly recommend. I tipped because she went out of her way to get an incall and accomadate me, and she was fantastic! YMMV!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine-3033 cumomo-1786 Denver Yes 6 9/23/12
Review by cumomo-1786 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I went to see a girl who doesn't have any reviews but advertise often. I always wonder about girls who advertise alot and for awhile and yet no reviews. I seen girls with no reviews and she would turn out to be great but that is rare. Reviews does work. in tonight's case, Jassmine is a great gal with a ton of personality and I think pics are of her but they're outdated. When I saw her in person, I was disappointed. She's in her late 20s and probaby had a kid or two. Her face is not clear like her pix potray her to be. But she does have a ton of persnality to make me want to continue the session and see how it goes. I knew from the initial phone call, she might turn out to be a great date. She is friendly and easy to talk to over the phone. she's staying at this place thats a bit shady and scary and she oomplained she's been getting alot of no call no show. I suspect it might be the location I feel bad for her that guys no call no show her. I get it as well and I find it rude when girls waaste my time. especially the girls who advertise, 'don't waste my time and I won't waste yours'. The session started out w/ small talks and she has a southern accent so I asked her about that. I like her accent and she reminded me alot of someone. She asked me if I liked that someone and of course I do. Why would i remember someone I don't like. She's a safety girl and started off with tf. She seem to like giving head and tf was as good as tf as can. She was nonrushing and i felt comfortable. I would have been happy w/ tf to finish but when she was ready for fs, she got in doggy position and I went inside her. Surprisingly, the sex was great. I had a blast pounding her from behind. She seem to enjoy it as well. We stayed in the position and soon I came. Ater I cleaned up and got dressed, we chatted away and she was willing to walk me to my car while she smoked.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miki Izuwa TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 7 9/23/12
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/23/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT - Miki is a very beautiful girl! She is more Geisha than PSE. She has a very sweet touch and is very accommodating and wants to make the man feel comfortable. She took a lot of time washing me before our session started - and that was very nice. Her is BBBJ is CIMNQ, she is very talented in that regard, and she seemed to enjoy that part of our visit the most. The language barrier is a bit of a problem - at least for me - I enjoy getting to know the ladies that I am spending time with, and with her only knowing limited English, that wasn't happening for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brielle MacKenna Al-Packer Denver Yes 19 9/23/12
Review by Al-Packer (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: don't know what happened. I have seen Brielle before and have been playing phone tag the last few months trying to get our schedules to match for another appointment. I contacted her the day before and set a time for the following day. I call 2 hrs before the appointment to confirm we are still on for the meeting, she answered and agreed it was a go. I arrived on time and called, her phone went straight to voice mail, tried a few more times and nothing so I left. She is usually a great person to converse with and my previous review indicates what a fine provider she is I just hope all is ok with her. Anyway I guess s**t happens. ********************************** ASP REBUTTAL I was admitted to the emergency room with an acute asthma attack and missed my appointment. I called my client as soon as I was discharged to notify him of the situation. If he should read this, I would like to make it up to him by offering a free 30 minute session... Thank you, Brielle


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shayla Luna LuckyTom Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/23/12
Review by LuckyTom (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Shayla has that perfect mix of naughty and nice! She loves heels and believe me, she looks super sexy in heels and a short skirt. I have seen her a few times now and each has been better than the time before - a real GFE. Shayla is easy to be around, passionate, and quite honestly, just a lot of fun to be with. Scheduling and communications have been easy. Will definitely see her again, and again, and again!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Desire Speed Denver Yes 11 9/22/12
Review by Speed (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Scarlett about a year ago at a private function. We have been wanting to hook up since then. Finally our schdeules allowed us to play. It was worth the wait. She has such soft and pretty skin. A smile and laugh that you can't help but love. Plus she is smaller than the last time I saw her. I arrived after work, needing a shower. I was able to use her's. She joined me and made sure we were both VERY clean! UTF was amazing. Very tasty and clean DATY, then Russian. Moved to doggie, what a great view. She felt so great, I didn't last long at all. A half hour was not long enough with Scarlett. Next time I will schedule longer. Thank you Scarlett.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kai (FBSM) geecue2 Denver Yes 5 9/22/12
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see a FBSM lady and noticed Kai's reviews. Kai is very pretty, and has a real nice body, nice and tight. She is really friendly and easy going. Nice massage real relaxing, scheduled an hr but with that pretty little kitty 1" away, massage was cut short. Kai just went with the flow which was nice. Alot of rubbing and grinding really nice, really nice happy ending.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Britany (720-xxx-7394 Torien-2275 Denver Yes 4 9/22/12
Review by Torien-2275 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: still on my mission to find the best BJ's around..saw Britany was offering an 20min special on BP..so I texted and we chatted, then called. She has skills with the UTF, she doesnt usually offer CIM(which for the best BJ just has to happen! IMO), but she allowed me too(shes a spitter)...this is an obvious YMMV. Shes young, 21(with ID), but not new to this(said she was a slut when she was younger--her words honest--). I will probably call again, just to sample the other goods, so to speak.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mollie boytoy4life Colorado Springs Yes 2 9/22/12
Review by boytoy4life (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduling was through text messaging and was simple. Her incall was at a decent hotel. Mollie is a beautiful, petite brunette. Her personality however is not so great. She is an introvert and is lacking conversational skills. Talking about numerous awkward silences. Her menu is very limited. She doesn't do oral, anal, and doesn't kiss. DATY is available and was ok. Her sex drive for being an ASP isn't at the level where it's suppose to be. In their business it's suppose to be all about the client. Mollie could use more enthusiasm when she's with a client. The only good thing about her is that she looks good, has a great body, and a great tasting and smelling kitty.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Felicia (BP) DomMale Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/22/12
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/12
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was late and I decided to hit up BP and found a newbie who was working with Adora who had a few reviews. Felicia originally was coming to mine for an outcall but timeline allowed me to visit more easily which I did. She was very responsive and polite. When I got to the room she was smiling and gave a hug. Very pretty face and very large boobs. She does not kiss but is clear about her limits up front. She provided some very nice touching and help manually get myself ready. Mish followed with me finishing that way. She said it was good to hear me make noises as that helps her get into it. VERY friendly!! If you are looking for a perfect 10 body not for you but if you want a real woman who enjoys what she does then Felicia is a good call.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyra Scott TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 16 9/22/12
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Holy Fucking Shit!!!! I met the Irresistible Payton about a week ago. She told me that she was out visiting Denver with her friend Tyra. I kind of wondered, they adds were similar and they both were from KC - and when Payton told me that I couldn't get that dynamic duo off my mind all week. I called Payton (SUPER HOT, SUPER GORGEOUS)and asked if she could set up a double date for the three of us. and she took care of everything. I had been talking to the girls for a couple days, they said that I could buy them some sexy outfits, if I liked, and I couldn't resist. I blew about at Pleasures - toys, outfits and other sexy surprises. The girls showed up at my place about an hour early. I think that they were both almost as excited as I was to start. Tyra is God Damn Fucking Beautiful!!! And of course, so is Payton!!!! I was scrambling to get read for them, and left them alone while I finished. The girls made themselves at home, and I came down and got acquainted with Tyra and shared the gifts that I had bought. Tyra is very, very cool and totally chill to hang with. The girls excused themselves and went to change into their presents. WOW!!!!! Two of the prettiest girls I have ever seen were coming down the stairs to meet me! We all went upstairs and had fun for a couple hours - I don't usually share details, but it finished by Tyra doing Payton with a strap on while she showed all of her oral talents. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! Can it get in better than this? I think I will see them again tomorrow.....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan 702-xxx-8751 dosmanos Las Vegas Yes 13 9/22/12
Review by dosmanos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Place: Nice home on the West side of town. Decent furnishings and cleanliness. The Girl: I must she that she is EXTREMELY photogenic. Meaning that she looks better in her pics than in person to me. I've been seeing her ads for awhile and most of the pics I've seen are of a very beautiful woman. A couple of pics I wasn't so turned on about. But after reading great reviews I thought I'd give her a try. She looks older than most of her pics and definitely as not as in shape as the pics she uses the most. One reviewer wrote that she was slender and I thought that I'd give her a try (also all the reviews of a BBBJ is what attracted to me). Well that was a typo. She's not slender and that is what I prefer. The Session: I arrived after initial calls at her location. She greeted me wearing lingerie. I immediately thought "Not my cup of tea." We proceeded to the bedroom and took care of the business part and she had me lay on the bed. Now everything I read about her is true about the dirty talk and such. Just no BBBJ, for me. I know, I know, YMMV. But I asked and she didn't say anything just kept with the CBJ. We did mish and I blew. She asked if I wanted to shove it in her ass and I said no. We talked for a minute about her being a grandmother and such. I cleaned up and left. Total time 20 min. Afterthoughts: Now I know that Megan has a lot of great reviews and she was nice and I refuse to leave her a bad review based on that. But, the session seamed a little rushed. The dirty talk seemed insincere. (I understand that all providers are putting on an act). But she just wasn't for me. I left feeling like it was a waste. But who knows it could just be me. Others will find her great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel-7159 bigberd Colorado Springs Yes 5 9/22/12
Review by bigberd (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/22/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I decided to contact Rachel based on the couple of reviews that she had here. I am so glad that I did. Setup was entirely over email. Her ad did not have any pictures, but she emailed one after first contact. The picture did not do her justice. She is very cute, friendly, and enthusiatic about her work. The massage was terrific and extreemly relaxing and the activities that followed were amazing. I would highly recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Juggz sbenjamin54 Las Vegas Yes 6 9/22/12
Review by sbenjamin54 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Jenna. She is an awesome provider. Very friendly and laid back with a smokin strippers body. She is a little out of the way but well worth it. She is a total bargain. Definately recommend if you want a safe and fun time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mara scooter Fort Collins Yes 22 9/20/12
Review by scooter (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mara ran an ad on BP late yesterday morning. I had been looking at ads on BP for days and never felt safe or interested enough to schedule with other providers. I cannot tell if they are legitimate providers or if their pictures are real, with no reviews anywhere. Most, I have chosen to call cannot even carry on a conversation and most, if any are local providers. The minute I saw her ad I knew I wanted to call Mara and talk to her. Mara took my 1st phone call attempted, sounded interested in talking to me and we had a very good and interesting conversation. I felt like we had known each other for years. I knew immediately this was the lady I had been looking to be with, as she made me feel safe, interesting and comfortable. We agreed to a time later in the day and all went so much greater than my expectations. Best decision I have made in a long time and will not duplicate but agree completely with other reviewers about the sensual and sexual enthusiasm Mara gives to her clients. What an incredibly GFE, sensual and sexual experience with such as well-educated and well-spoken gorgeous lady. Mara was comfortable, relaxed and made me comfortable and relaxed, as I was a bundle of nerves in my excitement and anticipation. Mara was so in tune with me, with her eye contact, kissing and touching…truly made me feel I was the best experience she had ever had, so totally unaware it was a service and provided through an arranged agreement. Mara was thinking of my thoughts before I did and unbelievably responsive to me. Mara is my new all-time favorite and I certainly intend to see her many more times. As she states she does not usually advertise on BP and certainly is the best kept secret in Fort Collins so please treat her with respect and she will so reward your efforts. http://fortcollins.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/highly-reviewed-sweet-and-discreet-red-headed-outcalls-only-38/10243062


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
European Tanya dosmanos Las Vegas Yes 4 9/20/12
Review by dosmanos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The Place: Typical weekly 1 bedroom. Not horrible near Tropicana and Valley View. She kept her place fairly clean. The Girl: Look at her pics. She looks exactly like them. There was no wondering, "Hmm, is she the same girl?" I've seen her ads for a little over a month now and didn't know if she was legit. Come to find out, she is. And she IS pretty. She's 5'6" and with the heels she had on, she was over 6'. Slender body, small breasts, flat stomach, clean shaven kitty, super long legs, and an incredible, round ass. There's a feature that I like on women, when a woman is standing, legs together and there is this slight gap between her inner thighs I definitely could not stop looking at her. If you are not into slender women, then don't pay attention to anything I've said. The Session: I called and she picked up after about 2 rings with an accent that was sexy. She seemed very playful over the phone. She happened to be staying close to where I work and she seemed excited by that. We set a time for half an hour later. When she answered the door she was wearing...oh hell, I don't remember what she was wearing. All I know is that there was a lot of skin and she had heels on with pretty feet. We sat on the couch for a bit and her playfulness still was evident. We moved to the bedroom, and her walk was that of an ultra feminine woman with hips swaying. After the donation was given she went to get her computer for some music. She then faced me, close and started grabbing at me all over. She was definitely into this session. She asked if I wanted girl friend experience while her lips were real close to mine and before I said yes she started kissing and she used her tongue. As she is ripping off my clothes she asks if I want her to use a condom while she sucked me. I said no and she says great because she hates giving head with them. She started to go to town. She's very exuberant. We moved to the bed and she stripped down to her panties. Still sucking me, she moved to the side and she seemed to know what I was wanting and she place her kitty over my face. I don't normally do this but I could not resist. Tonguing her down while she licking my cock, balls and taint. I'm sure she would have gone all the way to my ass. And looking at hers, I was ready to do the same. I was about to come and pulled her off of me. She sat up for a bit while still on my face and she seemed to like this. Who wouldn't. She asked if I wanted her to play some more and she started sucking some more. After a nice bit of this, she grabbed a condom and applied with her mouth. Nice. We did the Mish for a bit and I couldn't contain myself. I exploded. She was in no hurry and we laid down for a bit with her very close to me while we talked. After a bit I got dressed and left. Afterthoughts: After finding someone like her I didn't want to leave a review because I wanted her all to myself. But that isn't fair. She is so fucking playful with a great attitude that next time I will be staying longer. Be good to her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri mj76 Denver Yes 26 9/20/12
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scarlet met me at the door with a wonderful smile and warm hug. She has many tattos and I found hers to be well done and very sexy. We kissed a little bit as we slowly undressed each other. She started with UTF which was good and on went the cover to CG. What a view that was so we stayed there for quite a while. She has a very nice body and great breasts. Moved to Mish where I finished. We talked for a bit after till time was up and she is very sweet. I don't think you can go wrong with Scarlet.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela rafael7 Denver Yes 74 9/20/12
Review by rafael7 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cayla is a warm and welcoming provider with an outstanding incall environment, and lots of great passionate energy. Tried lots of fun stuff, much to my delight. I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Paige Turner-9484 mj76 Denver Yes 37 9/20/12
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy through P411 and met at a nice hotel in the DTC. Met at the door, she was wearing only short shorts and greeted with a long deep kiss and kissed for several minutes. She turned and led me by both hands to the bed where we kissed for a while longer. Paige is very orally skilled and I finished round one with UTF. She was fun to talk to during the break. Started round 2 with UTF, then to Mish, to doggie and finally CG. I highly recommend Paige she is a lot of fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella 702-xxx-3047 vegasfun-1745 Las Vegas Yes 5 9/20/12
Review by vegasfun-1745 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: need to edit my previous review since the provider has made a complete turn for the better and a drastic positive change...saw her yesterday as i just cant stay away from spinners even if i have had a poor experience in the past...this time we clicked and she was chill and happy go lucky..she grabbed my dick with her bare hand and gave me a nice rub down as i was sucking on her great little tits....we played around and i was able to navigate her tiny tiny body in ways she did not allow before....she still has rules and is not gfe but has definately turned the corner at least with me....if you are nice to her and make her feel comfortable she will be good to you....by the way she is the smallest provider you will ever see she cannot wiegh more then 78 pounds right now so make sure you like really tiny before you pursue...good luck ....


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brynn Campbell PaulsBack Denver Yes 18 9/20/12
Review by PaulsBack (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brynn is certainly not a dumb blonde. She is smart, engaging and charming. She has the body of a 20 year old but the brains and conversational smarts of a 30 year old. And her body ... what a body. I'm not sure what she does to stay so fit or if it comes naturally but she has the best body of anyone I've ever met, in public or in private. She is perfectly shaped, smooth and soft where she should be and very damp where it counts. The DATY was perfect, smooth and responsive and very tasty. Her oral skills are superb and the visuals during the main course will keep me daydreaming for weeks until I can see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips leonknows Fort Collins Yes 40 9/20/12
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sunny is a Delight! She's aged as a fine Bordeaux, with great character and a robust attitude. We had wonderful discussions, as if we were long lost souls, mixed with wonder touches and tastes and . . . I mentioned I'd never seen the abbreviation "BLS" that she'd listed on her P411 profile and she didn't remember it either. However, when I explained that it is, in fact my fav, she performed the best I'd ever experienced. Marvolus . . .


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rachel-7159 loudiesel-7054 Colorado Springs Yes 5 9/20/12
Review by loudiesel-7054 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/12
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Rachel in BP in colorado springs she had one review and make me wanted to check for myself she had a pic there, but she looks better in person,everything is done by email and texting,when she open the door to her nice incall I saw a very pretty lady, she was very attentive and nice to talk to, all activities were done with alot of enthusiam and both enjoyed.good kisser and very nice set of twins.will go back for some more.thank you Rachel.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexus(480) aka Lexy azlegalthief Colorado Springs Yes 2 9/19/12
Review by azlegalthief (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/12
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been looking at Lexus ad for a while. Didn't see any reviews so toftt once donation was given she upselled and said the hh was for bn only and if I wanted Fs it would be extra.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Seduction FCRainman Wellington No 1 9/20/12
Review by FCRainman (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/12
Time: Location: WellingtonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She had a posting on Fort Collins BP and she advertised being new to the business. Looked for reviews and none was there. So, I took a chance and called and after few calls and few back and forth text message we agreed on time and other logistics. I went to her place where she was to give me her room number and she never responded to my calls or texts. I waited for half an hour and went back to work unhappy and very disappointed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber 702-xxx-0511 Mixed Las Vegas Yes 3 9/19/12
Review by Mixed (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/12
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had just came back from being overseas for the past 6 months so I was a bit on edge. And very nervous as I've never done this sort of thing before. I contacted her and set up an appointment. Eventually though, since I was new to this my nerves got the better of me and I started to back out. But, I then got on the phone with her and told her my reasoning. After the chat I felt reassured and i then decided to go see her for a bbbjcim. She may not live in the best part of town but her place was nice and clean. And I think my nervousness may have put her off abit, but she was very patient with me. In the end it was a good experience, and she's also the one that told me about this site. So I figured I'd write a good review for her since she showed me a good time. I definitely recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trinity-9366 chanwon Denver Yes 5 9/19/12
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok so I gave a tendency to be in the mood for different body types from time to time and this time big fake ones were on the menu and the price was right. I made an appointment to see Trinity which was easy enough via text, I had read a thread on TOB about her, is she a TS, are the pics her etc. The site wouldn't let me overwrite her latest ad link or phone number but here they are: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/mixed-spanish-and-italian-36-triple-ds-cutie-720-382-9328-32/10024862 http://www.naughtyreviews.com/escorts/trinity-denver-latin-female Phone 720-382-9328 Note: phone number has been updated... First the pros: Easy set up She's polite Her pictures are accurate Her kitty is one of the tightest I've ever experienced. The cons: Rules Rules Rules EXTREMELY limited menu Felt rushed the minute our close came off Set up was very easy, called when I got there, was told to go around back of her condo as she has nosy neighbors, no prob, decent enough apartment complex in South Denver. I figured if I got there and she happened to be a he at worst I could turn around and walk. When she opened the door I was happy to discover that she is very much all woman and very polite but a little distant. Definitely a tough girl, kind of a turn on though. The apartment was clean, at least the living room and bathroom were as those were the only two rooms I saw but the curtains were drawn and once we got undressed off went the lights which left it almost too dark to see. I proceeded DATY which she allowed for about 10 seconds then clamped her legs saying it tickled too much and she was too sensitive. French might have been on the menu but it wasn't offered today. She remained laying on her back and told me to put the cover on so we could do this before my time was up. I was happy to feel that she was ridiculously tight but not very enthusiastic so I asked if we could switch to CG to which she replied "No way, I'll orgasm right away if we do that" so I thought it best to try to finish and be on my way. YMMV and all but I felt like she really didn't want me around. Instead of finishing I just decided to end it there, now don't get me wrong, she's a sweet lady and actually quite personable but either she really doesn't like what she does or it was me. I won't be back but if you can push her buttons then kudos!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unique (BP) macho-8444 Denver No 1 9/18/12
Review by macho-8444 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/12
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Standard to call system. She was at a nice hotel. The first thing I notice when I walk in is that she is wearing filthy clothes. Right after we handle business she gets undressed. Her body looks nothing like her pictures with stretch marks all over,her eyes were blood shot. Here tits were not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. The are very small and sagged. She doesn't do anything other than full service. She kept answering phone calls while we were busy. About 15 mins into it she stopped the session because I was "taking to long". Then I said "I thought we agreed on an hour". Then she got really unreasonable upset and asked me to leave. To me there is a lot more beautiful providers with pleasant attitudes. So I wouldn't waste my time or dime on her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ally-6668 yummy7777 Las Vegas Yes 1 9/18/12
Review by yummy7777 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/19/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great attitude and a lot of fun...she's a great little spinner. She looks exactly like her pics. Right away we started kissing and petting and she rubbed my cock through my jeans. She eagerly unzipped my pants and stroked my cock to get it hard. Then she pulled off her clothes and we jumped on the bed and continued DFK. She put the cover on with her mouth and gave a decent CBJ, then CG and mish with a lot of kissing. I loved every minute.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae mj76 Denver Yes 107 9/18/12
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was easy and met at a decent hotel in Aurora. She is tall and very sexy. She had one of her movies playing on her computer which was hot. Not much kissing it was more of a PSE session. Received a nice long UTF which she is very good at. Put on a cover started with CG and then finished with MISH. We talked for a bit and then she suggested a rounds two which consisted of MISH, CG and Doggie. I highly recommend Danielle she is very fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye petey-9950 Denver Yes 150 9/18/12
Review by petey-9950 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a great new addition for us guys that like mature providers. Great attitude, great body and total GFE. She uses a home on a golf course in south east aurora which was very nice and clean. Hopefully she makes Denver home and stays around, don't miss out on her. Thx you are a keeper and will see you soon. BTW this review is a few weeks old.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia Dancer Denver Yes 80 9/18/12
Review by Dancer (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Anastasia is a lovely person. I found her incall to be just fine. It was in a moderately nice apartment in the DTC. I think she's improved it since the last review. She's a talented massage therpist. Had a very good massage, then lots of other stuff on the menu. It's all up to you.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jen AKA Jenn, Samone & Chapel FKA Chrissy petey-9950 Denver Yes 18 9/18/12
Review by petey-9950 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have been seeing Jenn for a few years now and everytime gets better. All activities above were performed with great enthusiasm, always a GFE experience. She travels alot so it is hit or miss when she will be in town. Her incall was a standard 2 star motel with a outside entrance but very clean. Playtime always starts as soon as the business is out of the way and she is not a click watcher but loves to kiss and cuddle. Thx Jenn once again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angela Aspen-3407 TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 30 9/18/12
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: All right..... What do when you are looking for something really special for your birthday??? How about Angela Aspen???? WOW!!!!! From the moment I walked in her door I felt like I was a character in one incredibly hot porno movie!!! She answered the door wearing just about the skimpiest and sexiest little black dress that I have ever seen! Her hair is now dark blond instead of black - but she is still 150% beautiful and the change in hair color didn't hurt anything at all!!! And WOW, what a body!!!! By far one of the sexiest girls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Then she kept coming up with suggestions for things that I have always dreamed of, and she offered without me ever asking. Her incall is very comfortable, and she makes you feel right at home - but watching what is going on in all of the mirrors is not for the faint of heart... Angela is very, very good at everything that she does, and it is obvious that she enjoys her work!!! On top of all that, she is an incredibly cool person. I enjoyed her conversation and she had me joking, laughing and having fun the whole time I was there. THIS WAS MONEY VERY WELL SPENT!!!! I need to see her with Kyla Young next time - it may kill me - but if it does I will go out with one hell of a smile on my face (and probably a hard on as well)......


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn-6933 Elvis Denver Yes 76 9/18/12
Review by Elvis (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm an occasional hobbyist who has been contemplating meeting Autumn for at least a year, but never got around to it. A few weeks ago (maybe it was the new wet tshirt photo that did it) I decided it was going to happen when the time was right. Today was that day. Glad I did it. What took me so long? Setup was easy (3 call), and Autumn greeted me with a big hug. She's a lot cuter than her pictures. After a few minutes of conversation, we let the fantasy begin. So allow me this litany of 'very's. Very sweet. Very cute. Very clean. Very tasty. Very, very responsive. Very nice body (awesome chest!). Very nice skin. Very much a GFE except for a lack of kissing. Didn't ask, didn't try. She was up for anything other than a trip to the Isles.. this wasn't on my wish list anyway. Ended our time with some small talk, another big hug and a happy walk to the car. The tip was not expected or solicited, but certainly appropriate. She was great. One of my favorites. I'll be back. Thanks Autumn!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyra Scott JackG Louisville Yes 16 9/18/12
Review by JackG (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is very pretty and everything is protected which I always respect. Had a good time with her and will see her again. Recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora shopguy Denver Yes 70 9/18/12
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Autumn was advertising an incall special on P411. Called and set up for drive time away. I am not familiar with the streets in Aurora. Took me forever and my GPS led me astray as well. She called a few times to get me back on track. Very friendly at the door. We lost the clothing and proceeded with FBSM. When we got down to business, she said she does everything covered, fine with me, TF got the ball rolling then changed to mish. Autumn was very accomodating and enthusiastic. Finished in variations of mish. Cleanup with warm washcloth and exchanged some conversation. Excellent find, available on short notice, spinner body, very reasonable donation,still in a good mood after my directionally challenged drive. I will see Autumn again. Next time will book 1 hour.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora Dancer Denver Yes 70 9/18/12
Review by Dancer (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Autumn is a cute and sweet girl. I love her voice. She provides a nice body-to-body experience with a twist. She works out of her apartment which is nice enough and in a decent middle-income Aurora neighborhood. It's a nice break from the day for a very reasonable price. I've seen her several times and recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal 720-xxx-1685 petey-9950 Denver Yes 6 9/18/12
Review by petey-9950 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Crystal several times and each time gets better. She is pursuing a degree is stays under the radar. I am never much of one for detail but she is definitely great at this hobby. Her incall is a home and nicely decorated. All above activities were both enjoyed by us and I will be back. Thx crystal again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Irresistible Payton TheLimoGuy Denver Yes 9 9/18/12
Review by TheLimoGuy (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/18/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Payton is a real sweetheart and has just about a perfect body!!!! Typically I like my Ladies a little bit older, but I love busty brunettes and I just had to meet her. I am really glad that I did!!! She is a safely girl - it took a few calls to get to her place and once there, there was a moment of awkwardness when she didn't want to get started until I was completely comfortable - but once we were all settled in and she went to work this Girl proved to have some major league talents!!!! She is a very, very sweet girl - treat her right guys! I hope she comes back to visit Denver often!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tyra Scott sirjames1955 Denver Yes 16 9/18/12
Review by sirjames1955 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tyra has some mixed reviews but I am a sucker for a young beautiful blonde (I understand she used to have black hair - blonde is a big improvement). She is young, blonde, smooth skin, GFE - everything I need in a session. She does have a new phone number listed in her EB ad. I'm hoping the local number means she is her to stay as she is certainly a good addition to the local blonde choices.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sabrina Foxx Sexysenior Denver Yes 1 9/18/12
Review by Sexysenior (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/13/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Oh what a delightful lady, she is a lot prettier and looks a lot younger then her picture shows. It was real easy to set up the appointment. I will not go in our privat encounter. Only I will say it was the greatest GFE experience I ever had. She is the best. I did see her already twice.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mariah702 magicdick64 Las Vegas Yes 3 9/18/12
Review by magicdick64 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/12/12
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had met Mariah702 earlier this year at this years AVN/porn convention at Hard Rock Hotel. She seemed very friendly had nice triple ddd boobs and looked like a good time in the sack. I got her number off her website and set up an appointment from a two way system. I met her at her downtown Vegas incall she met me looking hot at the door of her apartment and asked me if i wanted a drink? I informed her that I was more interested in getting naked with her. This lead us to the bedroom wear I quickly got undressed/sprang a boner and Mariah took to deep throating my cock energetically(BBBJ). As she sucked my throbbing cock I played with her huge titties then moved down for some 69 (DATY). She began to moan loudly as I devoured her wet pussy- she also sucked my balls really good. I knew her favorite position was on top so i let her ride me for at least 10 minutes. Then we moved into some deep (mish) where I pounded her wet pussy until she was moaning loudly. After some delightful frontdoor fucking I asked Mariah if the backdoor was open and it was!! With some amazing deep ass stroking I pulled out(uncovered condom)and finished with a warm load (CIM) in Mariahs wet mouth. Mariah702 is a really good bang for the buck!! A true porn star experience (PSE). No upsell or clockwatching either. Great hygiene also. Recommend her to all my whoremongering friends. Good luck;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 Flamerec10 Las Vegas Yes 16 9/17/12
Review by Flamerec10 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/12
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Mia after work and she is very friendly and accommodating. Very slender and attractive. Non rush and talkative. Definitely will see again. Apartment is nice and clean and near airport.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ivy 720 westslopper Denver Yes 1 9/17/12
Review by westslopper (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/12
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw ivy as she was passing thru town and boy was a glad I did. Very sweet down to earth girl. No rush session that she made sure wasn't over until I was satisfied. A real giver. She is traveling all over the west so is she makes to your town treat her right and you won't regret it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: