Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Avanti | Sstricky | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
Sstricky
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Avanti and it was a very easy setup! I am new to this and she made me feel very comfortable even though she was new to providing as well. She was very easy to get a long with, sat down in the hotel went over the rules and we stripped. She was very sexy and allowed me to do a little DATY. Overall I would highly recommend Avanti as she is incredibly sexy and easy to get along with! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica 3484 | simple simon | Denver | Yes | 6 | 2/15/13 | |
|
Review by
simple simon
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: had a very fun and relaxing time Jessica made me feel right at home from the time i entered her door!i was enjoying myself so much i got additional time very clean fun and creative!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Pinkie | DomMale | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Pinkie advertising on BP and decided I would give her a call. She came to my location, was on time and looking good when she arrived. She is young and has some tattoos, neither of which bother me. She was very talkative and seemed very relaxed. We took care of the business and we got comfortable. There was light kissing and TF which she did very well. Moved into a few positions till I was spent. We chatted some more and cuddled up a bit. She seemed very at ease and was friendly throughout. All in all a great session. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Apollo13 | Denver | Yes | 112 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
Apollo13
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Joslynn and I traded a few emails after I initially contacted her, and I could tell how sweet and personable she was just by reading her messages. Her pics were gorgeous, but they didn't show her face, so imagine my delight when I arrived at her incall and found myself eye-to-eye with undoubtedly the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Her face is absolutely stunning! Normally I might have even been a little intimidated by her EXTREME beauty, but she was so incredibly nice and lovely towards me that there was no nervousness whatsoever. We enjoyed a nice Valentine's day kiss, and she stripped off her outer layers to reveal a special V-Day themed outfit that was SEXY AS HELL! This girl was so responsive, passionate, and genuinely enthusiastic, I couldn't believe how fortunate I felt. Not to mention HOT HOT HOT! This girl is amazing. Treat her well, because she deserves it. Thank you, Jos. I can't wait to see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose 719 | screwfun | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
screwfun
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is great in what she does, enjoys the session. I had a great time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Weston | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've chatted with Whitney for some time on another board, and was excited when she said she'd tour here. Screening was a breeze for me b/c of previous discussions, but she is not newbie friendly. Greeted at the door by a buxom blonde in a black teasing dress. I came straight from worked so I placed the donation down and jumped in the shower. Whitney goes by 34E Whitney Weston and they were a nice sight to see. We caught up on some things and proceeded to have fun. She loves to chat and really wants to get to know you. DATY very clean, nice UTF & CG finish. She's a very nice kisser as well. I had a nice time with her, definitely would recommend and hope she tours this way again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna Johnson | elprofe1-2694 | Denver | Yes | 91 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
elprofe1-2694
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nice private incall. Black fishnet dress over black bra and panties. Solid thick petite physique, short dark red hair, very sexy. Genuine warm and friendly girl next door personality, cutest ever present smile. Our time together very intimate, full of laughs and giggles, her body so responsive and so turned on. Fun Fun Fun. Lots of snuggles, cuddles, sensual kissing and caressing before, during, and after. A real sweetheart and wonderful provider, Jenna is the consummate GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rebecca Love | GentleJeff | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
GentleJeff
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rebecca is simply wonderful. She is the real deal and a very sweet lady! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shay 719-xxx-1023 | colohunter2011 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 7 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
colohunter2011
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: hard to find an escort that wants to take 8:00 am appointments. shay is happy to accomadate! when i got to her in-call she answered the door in a sexy fishnet dress with nothing else on! loved it, her nipples were sticking out like high beams. all items listed were done with maximum enthusiasm. she enjoyed daty and came at least once. lots of gyrations and moaning.finally got to what i came for, boy was i a happy camper. she is not a twenty something toothpick model. if you like a woman that knows how to use what she has then i highly reccomend you see shay. i know i will. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fancy Darling | LandShark | Denver | Yes | 10 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
LandShark
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was super easy on fairly short notice,couple emails and a call when I arrived at the nice incall hotel.She carries herself in a very sexy girl next door manner.Her personality is very easy to adore.Pretty much got right after it when I walked in,all activities above were performed wonderfully.Can't wait to see her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ariah Fae | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 17 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I sent a text and then followed up with a call. Julie answers her own phone and has a delightful phone voice. I had tried to setup something when she was working primarily in Boulder, but now she has moved closer. She asked me to call early the next day to see what times might work. I called and her schedule had opened up. I scheduled a hour at her incall. I had been intrigued by her ad line of "Erotic Bodyworker." She is prettier than her pictures, which are definitely her. Compact, petite and shapely would be my description. At per hour, not cheap, but after spending an hour with her, I'd say well worth the investment. She guided to her incall and showed me into her studio. I had just finished exercising and was sweating from every pore. She has a shower available, which I used both before and after our session. Julie has strong hands and can give an excellent therapeutic massage, with enough pressure to make even the biggest guy feel relief. She mentioned that she is NOT a CMT, but my body didn't know the difference and her knowledge of anatomy is extensive. Julie worked on my back with a passion that I have not felt before and used her chin to help the massage :>) ON the flip she asked my permission to massage my front which I eagerly granted. After a short time I found her playfulness too much as I collapsed into total relaxation. She has definite limits about mutual touching, but I didn't find them too restrictive during the session. And when Julie grabbed that latex glove, pulling it onto her left hand, all I could say was wow what great fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ciara 775-xxx-3090 | ExerciseJunkie | Denver | Yes | 3 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
ExerciseJunkie
(52 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT on this one. She's from Vegas and it shows. It was basically 3G with a smile. Decent incall location. She did not like kissing, directly contradicting her Backpage ad. She jumped right into TF, her technique was good. When I offered DATY she said it would be extra so we moved to doggie. After about 5 minutes she started asking when I was going to cum and a minute or two later said that I would need to pay for another half hour (I had only been in the room for 15 minutes as the large digital clock sitting a foot away was indicating!). With that, I finished and left. So, basically she thinks a half hour should be a 15 minute quick hit. YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LiLy LuVs | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 8 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After weeks of anticipation, I finally had the pleasure of meeting "Lily Luv", at her north side incall. Lily greeted me at the door with a hug and hello, wearing sexy thigh high boots, oh so yummy! I grabbed a quick shower to freshen up and came back in a towel. I laid Lily down on her bed and gave her tiny kisses, all the way down to her "Lily Pad". This is about the time that my towel somehow started to fall off, so I removed Lily Luv's lacy lingerie (say it 3x fast) and went to work. Lily was a little shy at first and let me take the reigns. She soon lightened up and invited her toy to the party, who was I to argue. I worked that little body backwards, forwards and sideways, as long as I could hold out and we enjoyed a nice finish. I took care of clean up detail and came back to give Lily a nice massage, while I enjoyed the view. I didn't charge her for the FBSM this time but it could be an upcharge in the future : ) Our experience felt more like a GFE, just the way we clicked. Lily is a really awesome and sexy girl, I had a ton fun. I would certainly recommend Lily Luv and I welcome her to the biz, (with open arms and legs :) Gentleman, treat her well.....and thank you so much Lily! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 112 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW............This is an ATF for the ones that enjoy being with a very hot, and beautiful latin lady Will definetly see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Isabella 915-xxx-0624 | DonnieDarko | Denver | Yes | 7 | 2/14/13 | |
|
Review by
DonnieDarko
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Isabella for the first time on very short notice. She was extremely accommodating and fit me into her schedule. She looks absolutely lovely in her photos and I'm not sure that they do her justice. She is a stunning woman, a skilled masseuse, and provides a comfortable and relaxing location. I only saw her for a half hour but it was a fantastic time. Her smile is brilliant, and I hope to have a chance to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rheyven | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 6 | 2/13/13 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Renn last week great 4 star hotel, nice lady had a great time. Chatted for awhile played with her little puppy that never makes a sound. Good time wanted to see her before she left again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brynn Campbell | RonRon | Boulder | Yes | 18 | 2/13/13 | |
|
Review by
RonRon
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had obtained a huge professional honor that included a sizable bonus. I could think of no better way to celebrate than to spend an evening with a special young lady. After some serious research, I invited Brynn Campbell to visit me at my place in the foothills. What a GEM. She is pretty and engaging and charming. Very few ladies I have meet in this hobby have a real college education and she has to be one of the smartest ladies I have ever met. We drank some good wine, and we laughed and flirted. As I showed her around my place she was able to do something special for me in each room of the house to bring a smile to my face for months. And the sex .... she has a natural talent to make a man feel special, perhaps part of the genes that gave her her natural beauty. With the promise of more bonuses down the road, I am sure I will see Brynn again ASAP. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kristina Cross | Dizzo | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Dizzo
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Kristina's posts in the past and promised myself I would see her next time she came to visit Denver. She is a gift that keeps on giving as I daydream of her charms. Easy screening and scheduling. She opened the door to her incall and she immediately had my full attention. Nice sexy outfit, toned, fit body, beautiful face. The only thing that could have made it better is if she had a twin sister. We hugged and kissed, took care of business and we both disrobed as I popped out FULLY at attention. Started with UTF, DATY, more UTF and more DATY. Covered up and slipped inside her in various positions till I popped hard and long. What a great hobby! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Destiny 970-xxx-3762 | liberated | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/13/13 | |
|
Review by
liberated
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok, so I TOFTT. I called Destiny, she has a very sweet voice and is very friendly on the phone. I asked her if the pictures on the ad were her and she said yes. If they are, there old pics. The pics represent her to have an athletic build. Not the case at all. She is much larger. She does have a pretty face. She arrived @ my home dressed casual but nice. We took care of the formalities. I discovered that she doesn't kiss, no DATY, No touching her with your mouth at all on any part of her body, not even her breasts. I wanted to send her away at this point, but she already had the donation and said she would only give me 40 back so I decided to continue w/the appt. She did give me TF for about 1 min. I was having trouble rising to the occasion due to her lack of partisipation and enthusiasm. She got up and said this aint working and started getting dressed. I asked her if she would at least finish me so she did with a hand job. I asked her if she could at least give me TF to finish and she said no. When I asked why, her reply was "because". I finished, she got up and was out the door in 20 seconds. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Whitney Jaymes | Mr.Pink | Denver | Yes | 23 | 2/13/13 | |
|
Review by
Mr.Pink
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: exchanged emails with Whitney for awhile, i didn't think we'd ever get together, but finally the stars aligned and we finally met. boy, i'am glad i did meet her. when the day came, i had butterflies up the ying yang. i met her at a local upscale hotel. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my, what a lovely sight she was when she opened up the door. she was everything i dreamt she was. she's a tall, raven haired buxom beauty, just liked she walked out of the pages of penthouse magazine. she quickly put me at ease with her easy going manner. Whitney has some body art which did more to accentuate her beauty. we chatted quite abit during our session, i got to learn a little more about this special lady, it was like meeting my old high school girlfriend. well, i'am not one to delve into the specifics of the session, but i will say the all activities were performed with the utmost gusto. the time flew by and it was tome for me to go, sigh, i wish i could've spent more time with her. i hope to see her again soon.....treat her right because she's a special lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | gotenbeaver | Denver | Yes | 25 | 2/12/13 | |
|
Review by
gotenbeaver
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen Anita a few times now and she is AWESOME. She is very sweet, kind and og course beautiful. She made me fell welcome and comfortable. We started with small talk which made it more relaxing for the run parts. She is very playful and knew how to turn me on. She never looked at the clock or seemed like she wanted to get it over with. She really loves what she does and never tries to up sale. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to unwind and have a good time. She is open to different positions and has a nic butt for grabing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | watermark | Denver | Yes | 62 | 2/11/13 | |
|
Review by
watermark
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Ana about 5 days ago now, and when I think about it, it still makes me smile. You know when you have high expectations you are always afraid of being dissapointed? Well I was NOT dissapointed at all. Far from it. I had set the appointment aboaut two weeks out, so it gave me time to anticipate. In that time I noticed Ana took a look at my profile on P411 a couple times, even about 15 minutes before our appointment. I really appreciated that! It shows me she really tries hard to please her clients and prepares herself accordingly. Well, I can tell you she is one hot little bundle of dynamite! She made me feel welcome right away. I thouroughly enjoyed DAY with her. She is very clean and tasty. It was wonderful watching and feeling her as she came. Lots of shudders, and I so enjoy it when a girl lets herself go and enjoys the moment. And Ana does really know how to "enjoy the moment" We did lots of things and I won't go into a blow by blow, but I can tell you her utf skills are excellent and she didn't stop till she made sure I had none left to give , if you know what I mean. It's hard to put into words but Ana has a unique way about her. She is very giving and tender, but at the same time can be quite the wild, sexual minx that will have you saying to yourself ( or screaming) OH MY GOD.! At least thats how I felt. I had a wonderful time Ana and am sooooo looking forward to exploring what we talked about, where you can show me how you enjoy "that other favorite sause" of yours :) For all of you reading this and trying to decide, all I can say is Hold on... You are in for a wild ride! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kim 719-xxx-7925 | Crazy Horse | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/11/13 | |
|
Review by
Crazy Horse
(55 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a newer Emily on BP that I've had my eye on her ads for several weeks now. I have a weakness for redheads so naturally I had to give her a call. In a way the pictures she uses are accurate; they are the way she would look after hours of hair and makeup prep before a professional photog went to work. However her casual MILF next door look worked for me and she is a true ginger which is what I was looking for. While her menu is limited to totally covered activities and of course YMMV I found her to be very passionate in having fun with a male guest. She is multi orgasmic, loves DATY and will follow directions as the two of you try out many positions. If you're looking for a slim hard bodied passionate red head then Emily fits the bill. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Caydence Lane | 53@studiofifty-four | Denver | Yes | 26 | 2/11/13 | |
|
Review by
53@studiofifty-four
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: If I were to tell Caydence that she was worth every penny, I'd be insulting her, because she is beyond the definition of the word priceless! Gents! No need to be concerned about not getting what you seek and desire from this amazing young lady and her FBSM service! Caydence will make sure that your needs are fulfilled in a terrific and relaxed setting complete with amenities that will handle your journey and aftermath to the fullest degree of comfort and convenience. What separates Caydence from the rest is that she reminds us through her care, depth of touch and spirit of intimacy that we are lucky to be men and that it's perfectly not wrong to be a man, but to experience those sensations that we were designed to feel without guilt, moral judgment and the condemnation from lesser evolved women who find it a sport to berate us for the very thing we were put on earth to naturally want! Treat Caydence with the kindness, respect and the care that she deserves, and you will be sent into a level of euphoria where you've never been before! She is beautiful, brilliant, witty, charming, classy, caring, incredibly hospitable, and is the sole master of her profession! If every man in the world would be allowed to experience someone like Caydence, just once in their lives, there would be world peace! Experience her while you can because she is fleeting, and worse yet, irreplaceable! I will miss her greatly when she leaves her profession soon! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaylee Jones | GvnUpleasure-1953 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 2/11/13 | |
|
Review by
GvnUpleasure-1953
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What has been mentioned is the other reviews was dead on for me also. No details, other than a True GFE experience, and that was exactly what I was hoping for. So wonderful when a plan comes together... :-) Intelligent, Sexy, Soft and smooth skin, with a passionate side that won be over again. I will be calling on her again. I suggest you do also... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Karmadasani | Suthrnmale77-5099 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 162 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
Suthrnmale77-5099
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It has been awhile since I have seen an ASP. I saw Karma was new to Colorado Springs, but recognized the TN area code in her phone number, since I am from TN, I figured I would give her a chance. I am so glad I did, she is a true diamond. Set up was easy via text, she is very friendly and wants to get to know you. She is pregnant and did not let that stop her from having fun. All the activites were enjoyed by both. Gentlemen do yourself a favor and see this wonderful lady. Ladies get to know her, you will be glad you did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| torrie | coking | Denver | Yes | 2 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Visted "Torrie" a few nights ago after seeing her posts on BP. Discrete location in downtown. Showed up and followed her instructions she had given me over the phone to get to her place. When I got there and saw her, she was not the girl in the pictures. Dirty blond, almost brunette color hair. Slender body. She took me inside her apartment and told me to get comfy. I paid for the nude body rub, but she stayed in her lingerie until I mentioned it to her. She did not seem to be in the mood or like doing this. She then asked for a tip if I wanted to sensually rub her legs, arms, and back only. After about minutes, she said the time is up and that she will let me release myself if I need to while she steps out of the room. Overall, nothing interesting as she states in her BP post. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| heatherdaniels | ynglifter69 | Fort Collins | Yes | 20 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Her fantasic reviews are well-deserved. She is beautiful, sweet, and great looking. She reminds me of a blond Julia Stiles. If you get a chance to see her you won't regret it one bit. And her fake chest feels so real it is uncanny. Plus she came up north. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lovely Lorena-8170 | greyfalcon | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
greyfalcon
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lorena is a very nice woman that aims to please and is a wonderful date. I was a bit wary of making a date with her because of her exotic looks, but I was very pleasantly suprised. Lorena is a warm, caring person that makes you believe that she is a very hot woman that is interested in only you. She is intelligent and carries on a interesting conversation about various subjects. Her pictures kind of decieve you. She has long arms and legs, (good to wrap around you) but otherwise, she's a small women except for her breasts, which are magnificent. She was dressed in a short hot pink outfit that exposed her breasts and had cutouts to let you see her good looking backside. If I could of I would of made an appointment with her the next day. I'll not wait to long until I see her again. She's had a bit of work on her backside, which makes her rear end all the more cute and pattable. I very much enjoyed the session, and am a bit ambivalent about letting others know. I want to keep her available for me when I can see her again! Lorena is my new ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Olivia Grace-3562 | Showboat | Denver | Yes | 30 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
Showboat
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms, Grace took good care of me and broke me in easy. She has an awesome personality and was easy to talk to. Se was also enthusiastic and well skilled! YMMV!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Auburn Bobbie | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I posted about this lady and decided to TOFTT. She seems like a hard ridden biker chick with lots of tattoos, a long scar along her face and very rough. She told me she has a daughter who was being watched in the apartment below. The house was a complete mess. Her bed, she just moved stuff to the side. She is a little flabby. Definitely not skinny or slender. She was nice enough. This is a 3g experience if your still not sure. I paid for UTF which was too much for what I got. I took a long time which she complained about but she is very good at deep throat. I give her credit for the verbal sounds and not quitting. I came in her mouth which caused her to jump up and spit a bunch of times. She wiped me down mostly with some toilet paper. I'd say for , this was overpriced compared to a few others in this service level. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| cherryduncan | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 2/10/13 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: wow, I saw her as under the body runs section of bp but after the other tob review I hoped more was on the menu. I really like the way things started with her undressing me. we skipped the massage for something more active . her attitude was great and she seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was. I look forward to seeing cherry again. preferred contact is by email. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | Anthony | Denver | Yes | 74 | 2/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Anthony
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gorgeous woman she is. Now on my favs list. Her body is to die for I mean really. Her skills are amazing. Her incall was very accommodating. You just cannot go wrong with Aubrey. If only I could afford to marry her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kate (Asian CMT) | renx | Denver | Yes | 12 | 2/9/13 | |
|
Review by
renx
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's nice to come across a CMT who provides an erotic body rub and takes pride in her job and professionalism. I've seen her once, but, my impression was very positive. Kate was friendly, easy to relax with and professional. Not a lot of small talk and the HJ was pretty clinical, but, I have a feeling that she let's her guard down a bit once you get to know her. Regardless, she knows what she's doing. The massage was great and found knots that I didn't know were even there. She has a very nice body and a pretty face. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Briana-8298 | Bacchus | Denver | Yes | 6 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Briana was running an FBSM special at a nice incall hotel downtown, so I gave her a call to set something up after work. Easy enough to do and she answered the phone when I arrived in the lobby. She looks just like her pictures and is very sweet and easy to talk to. She gives a have decent massage, but on the flip is where it is at, one of the slowest most sensual endings I have had in a long time. Will def repeat soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | ThankfulDan | Denver | Yes | 25 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
ThankfulDan
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I selected only 30 min. I wish I had selected 1 hr. She was fun and easy going. Very easy for me to relax with. We talked for 30 min before we realized it-my time was up-she didnt care and we got down to business. I so enjoyed myself being with her that I scheduled again. I do believe we will be meeting again many times in the future. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy-Nikki | Bacchus | Denver | Yes | 4 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have been on this board a few years and this is the first time I have ever felt that the reviews on a girl let me down. First, Nikki is not better looking than the girl in the pics, the girl in the pics is a hot brunette with a flat stomach and firm b cups. Nikki looks like she prob had a kid sometime in the past and her boobs show it as does her pooch. Anyway, set up was easy enough at an extended stay type place in SE Aurora. The room wreaks of smoke and so will you afterwards guys. Nikki is a nice girl, and she is not bad looking, just nothing like the pics. All that aside I had confirmed with her before the appt that she was in fact msog, and she said yes she was, we agreed to the price and that was that. About 10 minutes in she has me flip and proceeds with what was pretty good russian and a semi-body slide. She finished me off with her hands. When she came back she started getting dressed and I knew right away that I had been taken. She offered ten more minutes of back massage when I asked for round two she asked for more. Paying to a CMT who gives a great massage and ending is one thing, but not for this. I see quite a few girls for FBSM, and Nikki just doesnt cut it. However, I will note she apologized for telling me she offered multiples when she doesn't, but that doesn't change the fact that my hour session was 20 minutes. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | ThankfulDan | Denver | Yes | 28 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
ThankfulDan
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She really makes sure that you are taken care of. From the time you walk into the door and shower together(and not just shower)until you walk out the door she is there for you making sure everything is being done so that you walk away feeling wonderfull. Great lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | justnowandthen | Denver | Yes | 72 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
justnowandthen
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Chalk up one more Fantastic for Foxxy Brown. I don't need to go into a lot of detail here. I was only looking for a some UTF and have been trying to track Foxxy down for quite some time (she is, of course, very popular). It was everything that everyone else has already said. I will only add, to all her other fantastic review,s that she is younger looking and even more attractive than her photos. Just like all the others say, she is a wonderful conversationalist who puts you at ease right away. Her location is quiet and very nice. If you want discreet satisfaction, Foxxy is the one. I WILL be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Isabella 915-xxx-0624 | Bacchus | Denver | Yes | 7 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Isabella is fantastic, she is my new go to girl when she is running her half hour specials. Hard body, soft. And to top it off she actually knows how to give a massage and has a real table. Convenient set up, great massage, great ending, great girl, I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | Maestro | Denver | Yes | 93 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Maestro
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: First of all I recommend calling or emailing Jez with an introduction. She will take it from there. Jez is a part time low volume provider. Having seen Jez many times over the last 2 years we have become very comfortable with one another. I will say I absolutely trust her. She has been an exceptional provider. Jez is a hedonist so if you are looking for the "Fast and Furious" be prepared because you will have to bring your "A" Game to keep up with this Irish Vixen. There's not much I can say about Jez other than what others have reviewed. All I know is "I'll Be Back" as they say. Fun, Fun, Fun. She's an Irish WolfHound! BaaWOOOO!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Just Jos | Pantsontheground | Denver | Yes | 112 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Pantsontheground
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This girl is hot! If you've ever dreamt about going to bed with Halle Berry this would be as close as most of us will ever get. Can't wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Keke | mzoom89128 | Las Vegas | Yes | 5 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
mzoom89128
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Will I toftt one this one she did had a pic on her old post real thin black women in her 20 regular 2 call system she did a bj it was very good and it doggy style I have no complaints Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adelina Adduci | Teddo | Denver | Yes | 28 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Teddo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had first started seeing Adelina for massage. I had always thought how nice it would be if she started offering full service; and I was right. Lovely woman that goes out of her way to meet all your expectations. Nice incall and the shared shower to start things off is lovely. I plan on seeing her again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chelsea Spankxxx | Kingfish | Denver | Yes | 27 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
Kingfish
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Every time I see Heather it just gets better and better. Her pictures are current and accurate and her revised breasts are awesome. Witty with a kinky sense of humor, and that wonderful British accent. She gives the best massages whether it be FBSM or deep tissue. There are other items on the menu that I have not tried yet. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | nowiam | Denver | Yes | 80 | 2/8/13 | |
|
Review by
nowiam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been to see Miss Violet a few times and I am writing this review because her services have evolved since my last review. Miss Violet used to advertise in the FBSM section on BP as well as in Dom & Fetish. Now she only advertises in D&F. I have some experience with BDSM and she has been kind enough to play with me while I occasionally give her feedback. I would say she possesses some innate tendencies that she is allowing herself to embrace, and the results are very stimulating. Our last session involved some basic Shibari and her delight in it's execution was fun to witness, first-hand. She's still learning, and she told me she likes to become comfortable with a client before she tries the more intricate practices, but as a willing 'victim' I can say that she is a quick and confident student-practitioner. Our last session left me, literally, weak in the knees. She has elevated her 'game' in a short time and I am enjoying the process very much. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Casey Pearls | Woodman | Denver | Yes | 47 | 2/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Woodman
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Casey and I asked her to wear her stockings in her new pics with a red garter belt and red heels and she said no problem. The DATY was fantastic. UTF was incredible. Started out with cowgirl and then switched to doggie. MSOG was offered, but any more I am a one and done. Thanks for a wonderful time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 54 | 2/7/13 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Janell was available on Saturday, I've been wanting to see her for a while, so I jumped at the opportunity and so happy I did. She started by giving me a very sensual body massage with my face down and her lying on my back. The feel of her boobs, hands, lips, tongue on my legs, butt cheeks and back was fantastic. Then the real fun began with daty, bbbj, doggie, mish, lots of close hugs and sweet kisses. She finished me with utf that was really, really good. What a fantastic afternoon with sexy Janell. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Charisma Zahn | hacktholo | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 2/7/13 | |
|
Review by
hacktholo
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been seeing Charisma for a while now - she is my current ATF. Setting up the appointment is always easy starting with an email. For my most recent encounter I met Charisma at a local hotel and she greeted me in some sexy lingerie. We talked for a few minutes and got comfortable with each other then we moved to the bed and began kissing and eventually undressing. I did some DATY and we both enjoyed it. She then returned the favor with some UTF - very nice! We got the raincoat out and she climbed aboard to start with some cowgirl. After a few minutes we rolled over for some slow mish. Finally, I got her into doggie for the finish. Afterwards we cuddled and got caught up with each other. My time is never long enough and I always find myself replaying my experiences with her in my mind and looking forward to our next encounter. Charisma is a sweetheart bundled in a nice package - pretty blue eyes, blond hair, and a very nice bod. She provides a great GFE and brings a playful personality so watch out! You owe it to yourself to see her so don't wait or hesitate. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leah fka Jordyn 719-xxx-9232 | TheUnexpected | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 2/6/13 | |
|
Review by
TheUnexpected
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/15/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had a great time with Jordyn. She was recommended to me by another local Colorado Springs provider so even though there were no reviews I took a chance. Boy am I glad I did. First of all she looks much better than her pictures. She actually looks younger in person as well. Her body is perfect with no stretch marks or flab at all. Her skin is young, healthy, and soft. My only concern after seeing all of this was that she may be too inexperienced. Yes she is fairly new to this, but her performance was top notch. We talked a while then made out like boyfriend and girlfriend for a while. Very much a turn on for me. At this point we moved to UTF. Her skills are amazing. I ended up not being able to control myself and finished CIM quicker than I would have liked. She was just too good. I will be seeing her again soon and this time I will make it an hour so I can go a second round. This one is a keeper. I just hope she stays in the springs a while before moving up to Denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||