Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32901 - 32950 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Adelina Adduci grumpy Denver Yes 28 3/6/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW what a great time. Not just FTF but great attitude fum to talk to, likes to laff a lot great boobs large hard nipples very sensitive little lady is extremely ticklish. Started with uteeef DATY with fingers which she suggested, said when, which is a great turn on, multi O's which makes aguy feel like a king. CG ACG, finished doggie likes to kioss and DFK, also a great turn on. MSOG was offered and 30 years ago would have worked, nice cleanup when done then laid and cuddled n talked n laffed a lot. No rush went a little over on time. After she verified me set up was a breeze, dir. and location easy to find. will def be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMsCindy BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 5 3/6/13
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been chatting with Cindy for a few months and told me she was coming to town. She's a good friend of another touring lady so screening (for me) was a breeze. I worked all day, so jumped in the shower and Cindy was lying on the bed with a very nice shirt and thongs. Those dropped fairly quickly after we began some light kissing. All of the above activities were done very well, especially nice UTF and clean DATY. Definitely would recommend seeing her while she's in town. Great MILF body and F-T-F!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lanaya-BANNED scooter Fort Collins Yes 10 3/6/13
Review by scooter (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 45 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lanaya advertised massage and FS so thought I would give massage a try to see if I felt comfortable with her. Called her and scheduled and hour but I ran late and she was flexible so I decided to try a 45 minute massage. She is an absolute doll, body, face and personality. She is truly gorgeous and much more so than her BP pictures indicate. She is very petite and was able to walk on my legs and back. She worked hard to give me a great massage and it was a pleasure. She also has various other offerings but will let her address those with you. I highly recommend LANAYA; you will be pleased and very satisfied with her services. I certainly felt safe and comfortable in her upscale in call location.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sky Lee gettin' up there-2233 Denver No 8 3/6/13
Review by gettin' up there-2233 (65 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a little time the other night, so seeing her new pics and inviting ad on EB, sent Sky a text at 7 PM to meet at 8 PM. She said yes and gave me her location. I saw her mixed reviews but figured I would have fun and it was only for a hh. Got there on time and sent her text with no answer. I waited a bit and sent her a text I was leaving. Then got a text back she had "just got back" and could I give her 5 minutes. So, knocked on the door 20 minutes late. She opened the door and let me in. Not a "hello" from her. She went to the bed and started undressing. I tried to engage her in a little conversation, but nothing there. Got undressed and into bed. No kissing allowed, no DATY "for the hh appointment." I was expecting UTF, but she said: "No, you are already hard and I do that to get you hard." I said I wasn't really there, but no luck. She put the condom on and gave me a minute of boring TF. I asked her for CG, thinking I might get some action out of her. She sat on me with her head turned to the side barely moving. Went to mish, but her eyes were closed and no movement of her body. Went to doggie and banged away a little and tried to imagine this was fun. It was the worst encounter I'd had in my 2 years of the hobby and should have left soon after walking in the door, but I'm always the optimistic type. I think she got on the phone with her pimp when I was getting dressed. Her ad makes her seem like she was fun, but she was the worst. I got the feeling she was forced to be there and endure the activities. I rarely venture away from P411 and again sorry I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki Lee aka Nikky Nikky msog-always Denver No 6 3/6/13
Review by msog-always (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So i set up an appointment with nikki for an hour. I drive from Aurora to Thornton and call when im about 5 minutes away. She answers and says call me when you are there. So i arrive on time at the place and call to get drictions from there. She does not answer the 1st or the 2nd time. After the 3rd call she answers and gives me directions and tells me to give her 5 minuites. So i start driving slowly and get a text from a differant number saying "my sister cant make it" no idea who this is. so i text back who is this. She say "Nikki sorry". So i would suggest that everybody stay far away from this one, she is a con. Does no even have the manners to tell me over the phone and make up an excuse. There are a lot of great ladies out there to waste your time or money on this lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Get Bridgette Puinsai808 Las Vegas Yes 3 3/6/13
Review by Puinsai808 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Bridgette while I was in Vegas a few days ago. Was running late for our appointment, and called to apologize. She was cool about my delay. From the moment I arrived, she made me feel comfortable. I took care of the donation and got comfortable. We talked about a bunch of things throughout, and conversation was never awkward. She started with a light massage, then flipped over for a nice cbj, followed by dfk with plenty of mutual touching. I don't normally daty, but wanted to with her. She had a nice O, which I enjoyed as well. We continued with her on top, then mish and finished doggy. The view from behind was great! I even told her to pass my phone in a joking manner, so I could remember the view. We both laughed at the request while doing the deed. After I finished, we cleaned up and got dressed. Bridgette is not a clock watcher, doesn't even have a clock in the room. If you are in the mood for a nice skinny blond girl with a great friendly attitude, give her a call. I will call her the next time I'm in Vegas.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Lomasi bclong Colorado Springs Yes 21 3/6/13
Review by bclong (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lola was mind blowing, and without a doubt the best I've ever had. She is a sweet heart, lola put me at the center of her world. I can not imagine a encounter any better. From the second she opened the door was pure fire driven gas fueled passion. I'll keep the details to my self as they are private between me and her, as she is a lady that deserves respect.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux kingcat1010-7734 Denver Yes 43 3/6/13
Review by kingcat1010-7734 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up threesome through wonder. Lexi is georgous. Started with wonder dfk followed by lexi the same. Then made way to bed. removed clothes and both gave me utf. lexi continued with bj while wonder started daty on lexi, then i started fingering lexi's pussy. Then layed on bed and lexi started with cg followed by rcg while wonder sat on my face. then after that wonder proceeds to give bjcim while i dfk lexi. was a fantastic time. Wonder recomended that we get together with stacy carson for a four some. and then moments later knock on the door and stacy walks in. was a fantastic time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine bow-tie guy Denver Yes 50 3/4/13
Jewelz ghost_rider Denver Yes 7 3/4/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was trying to setup with Nikki Nikki, for a last minute opportunity yesterday. She told me that even though she couldn't be ready in time, her friend, "Jewelz" could be. Sweet, I love nice surprises, so it was on like Donkey Kong. Jewelz, who is a new to TOB and the north side, (but not to the biz) was a pleasant surprise. She took me back to her room and we got comfy. Julie is very easy going and very fun to play with. She revealed to me an incredible pair that I couldn't get enough of. We played like two kids in a candy shop. Her UTF was incredible. Our tongues stayed busy as we made short work of our half hour while many positions were enjoyed with enthusiasm. Yes, Jewelz is legit, fun and a welcome addition to the north side. Thanks to Nikki Nikki for making it happen and to Jewelz, whom I look forward to seeing again very soon. G_R


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Nichols afunguy Denver Yes 60 3/4/13
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nina was running a "naughty school girl/weekend special" from her regular rate and I have been wanting to see her so I pre-booked for Saturday morning with her earlier in the week. She cleared me with my references and it was then just looking forward to Saturday. Arrived at her upscale incall in Cherry Creek area, very tidy and clean. For those of you who have seen her ads/pics, you know her pics are hot! well, I have to say she is WAY WAY hotter in person! Gave me a nice hug and led me back to the bedroom. She has a nice little routine of having clients wash their hands and use some mouthwash, totally cool with me as I am a very hygiene conscious person too. Came out and sat on the bed talking and getting to know each other, caressing the legs, etc... soon got comfortable on the bed and sucked on her awesome nipples! I love boobies of all sizes, I do not discriminate, so if you are hung up on huge boobs only, Nina is not your girl. But if like me, you think all boobs are wonderful regardless of size, you will enjoy hers! very sensitive "eraser tip" nipples that beg to be sucked on! Without too much more detail, I will just say, the DATY was fresh, tasty and amazing (had to have seconds on that!) UTF was amazing! MSOG accomplished. CG, ACG, RCG, and doggy... All activities were performed with enthusiasm and I will definitely be booking with Nina again! She is a sweet, easy to talk to girl who enjoys what she does. Respect her and treat her well guys!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexie Sweets Crazy Horse Denver Yes 4 3/4/13
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lexie Sweets...Yes indeed Lexie is a sweet petite spinner. Denver is one of several places around the country that she visits. I understand the non GFE, limited menu, up to an hour type of provider you'll find in many parts of the country or traveling using BP. I've found out that more often than not I can still have a good time and the prices are reasonable. After all we've been spoiled here in Denver. No kissing...TF...no problem for me as there's plenty of other fun I can have with a cute spinner. Lexie is multi orgasmic and enjoys the DATY. Round one was a good 45min of wild rides through multiple positions as well as DATY and TF. A rest to catch my breath and round two consisted of a HJ and TF combination. After a quick shower Lexi joined me for a late lunch at a place next door to where she was staying and we got to know each other better. YMMV as always and in particular with MSOG but if you keep your expectations in line to begin with you'll find that a visit with Lexi can be fun. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye MotleyRich Denver Yes 150 3/4/13
Review by MotleyRich (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It's been a few weeks since I saw her but her location was easy to find. A couple of emails and we were good to go. Not going to go into the details, but she is someone worth seeing.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bridgett iCool Denver Yes 16 3/4/13
Review by iCool (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very easy setup. Some screening was there. She told me the exact upscale hotel location (except the room #) and thus I did not have to drive around. She is nice with slender body. She is from COS and comes to Denver. Her UTF was good and she put efforts to please you. I could have enjoyed DATY more if she was clean shaven. 69 was good too.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi 970-xxx-7197 rh67 Colorado Springs Yes 3 3/4/13
Review by rh67 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Made a last minute call to Lexi who showed up at my hotel soon after. After standard getting to know each other it was down to business. She is very friendly and open, a real sweetheart. I would recommend her definitely.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey 720-xxx-6538 bebop Denver Yes 3 3/4/13
Review by bebop (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met her at her incall near downtown after a couple calls. I'm new to this and she's new to the area. Hailey was very friendly, great smile, nice body with perky tits and a cute ass. Short session was very full. I'd like to see her again. Thanks, Hailey


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily 720~xxx~0558 Billysastard Denver Yes 10 3/4/13
Review by Billysastard (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see Emily after seeing her ads on BP and the reviews here. I like that her location is in a professional setting. She gives a really good massage, as good as any I have had at Massage Envy or others. I'm not sure if the pics are really her, or at least not recent. That being said, she is a beautiful lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriana-7255 Faranginbkk Denver Yes 5 3/4/13
Review by Faranginbkk (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Adriana is excellent. Has reviews under another name, but due to an unfortunate invasion of privacy, she has had to change numbers. Pictures are real, nice in call location. A lot of tatts, but they are attractive. Good music, sexy sexy body. Not a twig which is great. Has curves in all the right places. Breasts are not natural, but look good with the rest of her body. Hasn't been formally trained, but has a good touch. Can hold a convo, and always wears sexy panties, which I love. Great. Front side massage with some mutual touching allowed. The more she gets comfortable with you, the more the touching I believe. Ymmv, but treat her well and you will enjoy...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Precious-5580 mike3267 Las Vegas Yes 3 3/4/13
Review by mike3267 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: saw ad for for hh on mojo.Texted then called was surprised to find out it was for 2 pops. drove to her incall and proceeded to have a very good time with precious.Only 1 pop but session ran over so i willingly gave her a tip-it was well deserved. One of the better sessions ive had on first meeting.I highly reccomend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Goddess Rhiannon SlutBoy-7106 Denver Yes 29 3/3/13
Review by SlutBoy-7106 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Rhiannon a couple years ago and can't believe I waited so long to see this sweetie! An excellent rub/massage (and yes she's a CMT) plus the additional services are excellent! She has a very open and friendly manner..mutual touching is not only allowed but encouraged! Russian with a well endowed lady is always fun,and she is no exception--her french lessons are excellent! It won't be 2 years again before I see her.. Set is easy..a quick call and she also has P411...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DeLyte (BP) DomMale Denver Yes 9 3/3/13
Review by DomMale (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: DeLyte posted on BP and was a new entry to I gave her a call. She was very friendly on the phone and easy to book. She arrived on time and seemed slightly nervous but was giggly and friendly. After we took care of the business we got undressed. DeLyte is an all natural girl who isn't super model skinny but in shape. She was very eager during UTF and seemed to enjoy it. DIY was clean, fresh and again she seemed to enjoy. Finished Mish and nice small talk with laughter till appointments end. A great time!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya (720) 303thickgirllover Denver Yes 2 3/3/13
Review by 303thickgirllover (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw her ad up on BP the past few days and after getting left hanging by CN Massage, I decided to give Mya a shot. Texted her and she answered back within a few minutes. Got the part of town and rates and agreed to see her. Got to the area she gave me and called her. Directed me to a fairly run down apartment complex and went to her apartment. I heard some loud talking so I listened for a second to see what was going on before deciding to knock. I was apparently her first caller of the night. Her pictures were taken from the most flattering view they could be and it was obvious why when she opened the door. She had some wild hair going on, and didn't look very ready. Her roommate was in the room with her and I saw that the room was a mess. Mya directed me to another room that had a love seat and an inflatable mattress. I hit the bathroom (pretty clean thankfully) then came back in to her laying out a blanket on the floor. Stripped down and she had some very noticeable scars. Nothing against her, but this made me decide I'm just going to get my needs filled then leave asap. She asked if I used protection which threw me way off. She said she always does but then asked if I had any. Glad I brought one. gave some decent TF, but too much teeth for my liking. Went for doggy, she was hot and tight, which was the best part of the entire encounter. Went to town and got done as quickly as I could. When I was finished we talked a bit and asked me if I had gotten everything I needed. A nice little touch. Cleaned up and as I was leaving she mentioned she was planning on moving soon and to keep her number in case I needed myself taken care of again. That little bit made me decide that she wasn't completely 3G. If she can get her own place and actually cleaned herself up before seeing someone and I'd consider visiting again, but as is it's a no.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane kilted_in_co Boulder Yes 27 3/3/13
Review by kilted_in_co (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Elle in Boulder around the first of February at her upscale incall. I was running late by about 20 minutes which worked out great as she had to run an errand. She and I had a cigarette before venturing indoors. The above listed menu was amazing, might have an ATF. Afterwards, we sat outside, talking and having a cigarette.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss iCool Denver Yes 3 3/3/13
Review by iCool (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: 3 call system... (She calls you at the next hotel to her hotel). Becoz of multi call system, I was few minutes late. She was with her friend in hotel. Her friend gathered donation from me and left the room stating that "He is clean". She was very friendly and eager to please. I enjoyed all the time with her. CIM was awesome and tipping was my pleasure...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlet TS leonknows Denver Yes 2 3/3/13
Review by leonknows (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'd kept from seeing Scarlet as she had no reviews I could find. I'm happy to write this one... Her incall is in CapHill, very small basement apartment that might turn some off. Not me. Scartlet was great from the start. Good communications and we connected fairly quickly after my first call. She answered in lingerie and hoseNheels. I love this! We sat and chatted then I disrobed and spread across the bed for a very nice, firm rub down that included some teasing and all my parts including thighs and feet. A great treat. Rolling over I was treat to more fingers and wonderful UTF. Eventually we sixty-nined and she seemed to love the oral attention though she doesn't get completely hard. Eventually she rubbed my manhood along ass slot, while facing me and then jacked us together until I came in a wild explosion. She cleaned me up and we talked for awhile before leaving . . . Great hour! Great value!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh Morgan archstone Denver Yes 64 3/3/13
Review by archstone (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This young woman is dynamite in the shape of a hot, petite, all natural lusty brunette. Her incall is easy to get to near downtown Denver with plenty of parking. Setting appointment was quick and painless via email. She is a provider that truly enjoys her work and takes pride in insuring your complete satisfaction. Takes time to get to know you but doesn't waste time with idol chatter if you know what I mean. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with this complete package of a young pro, and left feeling more like I've met a new, smoking hot, horny girl-next-door than just another asp. YMMV but if you bring your A-game, she will definitely bring hers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux joe43 Denver Yes 43 3/3/13
Review by joe43 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had the pleasure of seeing Wonder a couple times before (always great!), so when she said she had a friend, Lexi, I thought I couldn't go wrong seeing them both. Lexi is pretty new to the scene, very sexy, and full of enthusiasm. They had read my P411 profile before my visit, and were dressed in my favorite outfit. Lexi and Wonder make a hell of a pair, with non-stop action from the moment I walked through the door. Both are pretty vocal, and seemed to enjoy our activities almost as much as I did. We had some good conversation afterwards. Lexi looks to be a great addition to the Denver scene, and I look forward to seeing her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado ala_carte Denver Yes 120 3/1/13
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Quality or quantity? If I had to, I would choose quality almost every time. I've seen other sensual providers, but I return to Sofia because I know what is truly sensational. Sofia's skills in playful seduction and sensual body rubs are without peer, and she is continually trying new things to keep the experience thrilling, genuine and truly one of a kind. I won't go into the details, but I am sure that other gentlemen who share my affection for Sofia would agree that time with Sofia is well spent. I love the fact that each experience is intimate and new at the same time and I will be a regular of Sofia's for as long as she allows. Gentlemen, whether it's your first time or you're a regular of hers, go see this beautiful woman...you will be very glad you did!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO ilikeitlikethat Denver Yes 43 3/1/13
Review by ilikeitlikethat (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen CandiO twice now. She is like an Engenerizer Bunny...constantly moving, changing positions, talking, etc. It is tough to keep up with her so you had better eaten your Wheaties if you are going to see her. All activities are engaged in enthusiastically. If you have real short hair...buzzed or maybe even bald, CandiO will go wild rubbing your head. She absolutely loves short hair on men.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewell/Jewel AKA Jynette DenverGuy4Fun Denver Yes 13 3/1/13
Review by DenverGuy4Fun (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a fun time with Jewel. Her place is a bit run down and had a few animals with her. But she made the best of it. Like others have said, she is very attractive. About one of the most attractive girls on here. Very girl-next-door like. We kissed a lot. I enjoyed it very much. Her tits were sensitive but didn't detract from me tasting them. She got on top and rode me for a good while (my favorite position). She hovered over me and we kissed while she kept the action flowing. I enjoyed that position so we kept at it for a while. Finally got on top and finished in mish. Altogether a pleasant experience. Would been a lot better without the animals though


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yuki henderson62 Denver Yes 1 3/1/13
Review by henderson62 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have posted similar review elsewhere . If you follow reviews this lady is the real deal. You like gfe with a professional massage, this is your girl. Plain and simple this one is worth a visit. You will be hard pressed to recall a better time. For me a 40 year hobbyist she is me ATF regardless of age. She loves her job and you will hopefully enjoy the journey.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes jharold55 Denver Yes 23 3/1/13
Review by jharold55 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I sent her my ref's and quickly had an appointment. Nice safe incall. Whitney is a gem, pretty face, shaped well, smoking body. When she opened the door and invited me in we hugged and kissed and I was already ready for fun. Took care of business and helped each other undress. She held me in her hand and guided me to the bed where she gave my manhood full attention with some great UTF. DATY was fresh and fun. Covered up and tried several positions, playing with everything I could touch with either my hands or my mouth. Great finish.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Trinity-9366 LuvUrCurves Denver Yes 5 2/28/13
Review by LuvUrCurves (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ever have one of those days when you encounter a very hot co-worker or professional business person, make contact, and wish, of so wish you two could enjoy each other here and now? Yep, happened to at the bank, and even though I was not planning on partaking of the hobby for a while, I went to the car, hit the iPad, and found a comparably provider with that super hot Latina look and very well endowed figure. A few texts back and forth with Trinity, and I was all set within the hour. Her pics are so good, they sent up flags since I had never seen her before. No worries-- she matches her amazing photos and even exceeds them: You can't tell from her photos how flexible and passionate she actually is! She was easy to talk to, and I learned a few interesting things about her, such as her massage certification, which was just the thing to get me started; great back rub. Her body really is amazing, with Kim K size breasts and a beautiful Latiina/Italian skin tone. Once I saw her intimate grooming, I do believe it was one of the most attractive nether regions I've encountered. She was VERY responsive to DATY-- she had tried to warn me that she was something of a screamer, but she tried stuffing part of the pillow in her face to keep the neighbors as bay until she came. She (and I) loved mish with those legs showing off their flexibility, and she really craves K9 as well, which also showed off her special muscle control skills, if you catch my meaning. All in all, a great time. I was in a bit of a hurry, so not sure if we could have tried for MSOG, but not sure that's on the menu. Really, for what I was up for, a very, very good experience. I'll be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bianca-7674 Synoches Denver Yes 51 2/28/13
Review by Synoches (64 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After reading some reviews, I decided I really wanted to meet up with Bianca. Everything was scheduled easily but I was warned that there was some annoying construction going on in the incall's apartment complex. After I arrived, Bianca also repeatedly apologized for the state of things but nothing was really all that bothersome and it's not like Bianca could help it. Bianca's personality is laid back and she almost seems younger than she has stated. She is a bit on the quiet side but not so much that I'd peg her as shy or that I found any difficulty for her to open up. The time I spent with Bianca was truly a great session. I completely lost track of time with her and I'm happy to have found Bianca. I'll definitely be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn-1482 ghost_rider Denver Yes 21 2/28/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Good news for north side Gents, yes this girl is legit. Jordyn has a rockin' body that just won't quit. She's new to the north -side, not new to the game. I can't wait to get to know her a little better. At first Jordyn seemed all busines but she started to lighten up as she discovered what a good time I was. I could have starred at those perfect breasts all day, wow. Many positions enjoyed with enthusiasm. Our 2nd session was a little more "3G's" but still nice. Her next client was on the way as I was leaving....so it seemed a bit rushed. Nevertheless, this is still a business, (no matter how much I enjoy a GFE). Take care of this hot provider, so that she'll stick around the north side for awhile! Thank you Jordyn!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
thickasslatina702 mzoom89128 Las Vegas Yes 1 2/28/13
Review by mzoom89128 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: normal 2 call system incall in Chinatown got to her apr. She open the door nake so no need for a le check lol she sould me to her room I. Got comfortable we stated with daty the she gave a really good cbj then I did some mish for about 5 mins the doggie just to she her ass bounce then she rode my to completion .... I had a great time I will see her again :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassie bp 7829 _303xxx8767 Denver Yes 1 2/28/13
Review by _303xxx8767 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was two hours late. Not a white Chick either as pictured. Mediocre Tf. For being 20 her boobs were all sag and stretched marks. She was tight and I popped early. Nice girl and all. Nice cheap way to having fun.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Williams Pantsontheground Boulder Yes 22 2/28/13
Review by Pantsontheground (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jessie is quite the comedian. Very easy to relate to on many subjects. She did an outcall to my place and was very discrete. Killer body. Lovely smile. Just everything I needed. I'd love to spend more time with her soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
China ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 1 2/27/13
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: China is another great young provider visiting from the Springs. Very laid back and mellow attitude. Killer slim tall body with very smooth skin. No kissing but seemed to enjoy the DATY which was very clean. Decent translated French, rolled right into some nice mish and standng doggie with a nice view of her perfect ass. She really gets into the main event. Seemed a little shy early on but also like someone that might get a lot more open with regulars. Overall a nice time with a cutie that could get even better with time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kelli 303 rh67 Colorado Springs Yes 4 2/27/13
Review by rh67 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called up Kelli to see if she was available on short notice, and she was. She arrived quickly, and after a few minutes got down to business. She is very slender, yet fit. She is friendly and the nipple piercings were a lot of fun. She has a good personality, and the overall brief time was very enjoyable. Definitely recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain bukketlyst Denver Yes 93 2/26/13
Review by bukketlyst (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: With all the fantastic reviews that Jez has received, it's difficult to come up with something original to say about her. Let me just say that I had a very memorable time with Jez. She obviously loves what she does and she will do everything possible (and then some) to make sure you have an incredible time. I will most definitely be returning. Thanks, Jez!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Thecunninglinguist1 Denver Yes 150 2/26/13
Review by Thecunninglinguist1 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a breath of fresh air. Very pretty, petite, flawless skin, beautiful smile, great rack and a killer ass. She was all about pleasing me the entire time. DATY was clean and she is very responsive. Very good UTF. The cowgirl was worth the price of admission. If you like petite, she is a gem. She cleaned me up with a warm towell and then finished our time with a massage. Booking through P411 was a snap. She is just a nice person and a people pleaser. Highly recommend.


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani ThankfulDan Denver Yes 162 2/26/13
Review by ThankfulDan (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a wonderfull time getting to know karmadasani. I felt relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed myself. For me(I am old school)getting to know a woman first makes all the differance in the outcome and enjoyment I experience. I will see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix Mr. Green Jeans Denver Yes 50 2/26/13
Review by Mr. Green Jeans (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have often wondered why some of Alexis reviews lacked detail. After seeing her, I no longer wonder. In virtually every experience I've had prior to meeting Alexis I always felt I was with a provider. Although the term GFE is over used in my view, it typically refers to the activities. Alexis has redefined GFE. Setup, during and after the session I never felt as though I was with a provider. She never asked, but I have chosen not to get into detail. I feel it would somehow demean her. Her picture are nice but she is more attractive in person. I requested a simple outfit and she wore it, though she looked very sexy, yet distinguished. I felt very comfortable at all times. We struck up a conversation regarding a couple of books that she was reading and I have read myself. Alexis is a couple of cuts above and beyond the typical provider. TCB = Excellent BCD = excellent Facial Features+ Very attractive Physically+ she takes care of herself . Not long ago I put up a review on Roxie on a different board. Some fellow hobbyists went to see her based upon that review. In a much different sense, Alexis made my visit most enjoyable. If you want to be with a provider who is attractive, well spoken, educated, carries herself well, nice figure, pleasant, drama free goe see Alexis. As far as GFE goes, she has redined the meaning in the hobby and I would recommend her unconditionally. I felt like I was out with someone I knew. I'd go out on a date with this wonderful woman. She's a cut above. Go see her. You won't regret it. When I left I was amazed at the experience. Everything just flowed and I think she enjoyed herself almost as much a I did. I will see her again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ziggy fork Colorado Springs Yes 2 2/26/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ziggy was quite a find. I decided to TOFTT and try a newcomer to Backpage, I just figured that with that many piercings on her face she should be an experience! She is indeed the girl in the pics, and I'm kind of fascinated by how many piercings she has on her face. Met her at a local motel, and her attitude was very shy and a bit nervous. But when I initiated things, she was open to it. Still, even by the end of the session, she seemed very shy. She is new to this game. Her body is amazing, the pics don't do her justice. Despite the many piercings on her face, the rest of her has no piercings, just a few tattoos. She is slender and sexy. The only downside is no BJ. That, and her shyness which made me worried about whether or not she was having a good time. But otherwise she is great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Katelyn Timmay Denver Yes 3 2/26/13
Review by Timmay (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First of all, there is no way Katelyn is 48 yrs old as she advertises. She's easiliy in her early 50, but it doesn't matter to me. Secondly, she is stoned (or so it appears) many times when I've talked to her. If that's not your thing, look elsewhere. I'm fine with it. Katelyn gives a nice massage with all the extras. I think she does it for the money just like most of the ladies out there, but something tells me she really, really likes to get fucked once in a while. Because she aggressively rode my cock when on top & was thrusting right back at me during doggie....both like a pro! I'm not sure what her limits are, but she's worth the for the hour long session. Her body & face has a few extra miles on it, but her attitude & aggresive nature more than makes up for it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet Flintstone Denver Yes 80 2/26/13
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my first time seeing Violet. I am an experienced fetish player. We exchanged several emails about her interests and equipment. I purchased a couple items for her to incorporate into her session. She also was interested in my input but I didn't really need to give her much. She is not hardcore but sensual and seductive. After a short massage she blindfolded me and cuffed me to a wall and combined a lot of teasing, sensual touch, whispers in my ear, poking, prodding, and biting all which kept me at attention. She repeated this while I was on the floor and the 90 minutes flew by and I was finished of with a nice release while still secured in my restraints. I was so relaxed afterwards and wanted to go to sleep but I slept well that night. It was heavenly. I will be going back soon so she can practice her Japanese rope bondage. If you are curious to BDSM she is great for the novice. She is a real sweetheart until you are shackled but that is the fun part.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux charon303 Denver Yes 43 2/26/13
Review by charon303 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My buddy Wonder who I have seen several times referred me to this new young lady. Fellas I gotta tell ya this one is a now on my all time speed dial list! Young, hot, funny and sexy as hell what a combo!!!!! I met her at a nice extended stay hotel on the south side of town. She greeted me at the door in this sexy black little number with her hair in cute little pigtails. holy shit! she looks like the teenaged babysitter you always wanted to bang!. Because I was referred by Wonder, she seemed very comfortable right away. We sat on the couch and chatted for a bit, and as we talked she sat real close to me so I couldnt help my self and we started to makeout like crazy!...light little kisses at first then deeper hotter soul eating kisses. She was getting hot and bothered and started to unbutton and unzip my clothes as I helped her out of hers! She stood in front of me naked. Holy shit! her body is perfect!!! she smells delicious! I buried my face in her groin and she started to moan, pushed her on to the couch and licked and suckled her tastiness! She pulled me up to her face and smooched me some more then dropped down between my legs and commenced to suck my cock....deep...great eye contact..I had to stop her there before I exploded!...lol We staggered over to the bed, on came the cover and she got face down, ass up and she looked over her shoulder and sweetly asked me if I liked to "doggy fuck"!...LOL holy smoke! her perfect ass and I mean perfect was just waiting for me I slipped my cock into this incredibly tight warm and wet pussy as she rammed back into me over and over until I blasted! We laid on the bed talking for awhile and she asked me if I wanted to do it again! Unfortunatley She wore me out and alas it wasn't in the cards for me. I will definetly see her again when I am armed with Cialis!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser Vassago Denver Yes 54 2/25/13
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Cristal wanted this to be discrete, so I will be as discrete as possible. I can say Cristal is a great lady to spend time with. She is a terrific listener and great conversationalist. She is a short gal but has a nice athletic body, and a great set of twins. All activities were done with exuberance. I will definitely see this wonderful lady again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci shopguy Denver Yes 28 2/25/13
Review by shopguy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: When I saw the new ads on EB and EP I knew that Adelina was my type: 5’4”, black hair, dark eyes, and a warm smile. The initial reviews looked good and I put her on my must see list. Setup was easy, all by e-mail until the final check in by phone. She is P411 also. In spite of my uncertainty in estimating my travel time to Denver, on a storm advisory day, everything went smoothly and we met on schedule. The incall: nice comfortable residence in Englewood easy to find and close to the highway. I was met at the door with a warm hug and kiss. I was not disappointed; she is a beautiful southern woman. As advertised, we shared a mutual shower in preparation for some indoor activities on a cold winter day. Adelina is a sweet Georgia peach and is very down to earth. She is very focused on pleasing her client and she shares the pleasure with mutual O’s. We had some laughs and conversation. She has a very warm personality and she makes you feel welcome and comfortable in her bed. Adelina’s smile warms the room and when she laughs I could not help but smile and laugh with her. I took a few opportunities to tickle her feet and her tummy, just to hear her laugh again. She was very attentive during the entire session, and I was definitely satisfied beyond my expectations. All listed activities were performed skillfully and enthusiastically. WOW!! I will definitely see her again for more of her “good lovins”!.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: