Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

2801 - 2850 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
EmmaH rsedalia DTC Yes 49 1/3/25
Review by rsedalia (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emma is a very easy going GFE eager to please while enjoying the process herself. The verification and setup process was easy via TOB. Her incall was clean and cozy. She was a lot of fun and very easy to talk to. All activity was awesome and the conversation during and after was great. I highly recommend her. Thanks.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet mrren Denver Yes 80 1/3/25
Review by mrren (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Violet, and I'm upset at myself for waiting so long in between. Upscale incall near City Park, parking was convenient and safe. All the previous reviews are true and on-point. She exudes sensuality and her therapeutic skills are top-notch. I loved our lively conversations and shared laughter is truly appreciated. The flip was exhilarating and I left tingly and thoroughly relaxed. Definitively an ATF for me.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AngelikaLA 69Jay69 DTC Yes 4 1/2/25
Review by 69Jay69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angelika is sweet, very nice, polite, & friendly. Profile pics is touch ups. She look more mature in person. Overall experience still great. Thank you for the good time


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmmaH Beachbum21 DTC Yes 49 1/2/25
Review by Beachbum21 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I haven’t reviewed in a while been out of the hobby for a year or so. Went cruising through the adds and saw Emma’s Add she only had 2 reviews so I was a bit skeptical but decided to take a chance and man I’m glad I did. Emma is new to this so that explains the 2 reviews now 3 ?? in the time that I have been in the hobby game i have not ever met a provider like Emma I felt like we have known each other for years she is truly 100 % GFE. And one hell of sweet girl and can’t wait to see her again. I wish I could keep her a secret she is that amazing!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Karen Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 1/2/25
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/26/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Ms Karen and lets just say that I was thoroughly SURPRISED when I walked in the door. She dropped her robe and I seen CURVES/BODY PARTS that were begging to be grabbed all over the damn place. Shes a very nice girl and coupled with good service, I left with a nice smile on the inside if you know what I mean. I have to make my way back over to her place whenever my schedule permits. She's a FULL FIGURED safety woman and all services were covered. She loves to please as well. DS, Mish and LDS were performed with sheer elegance. The Savior Faire "Lost inside of ???" and "If I had more time" Award goes to Ms Karen. See you again soon.........


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Sofia Savoir Faire Thornton Yes 1 1/2/25
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/24
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got a jingle/jangle from Miss Sofia to come stop by but it took a few weeks LOL to make good on it. I must say, I dig her VIBE because she is always pleasant and welcoming (my kind of woman) every single time. Once inside led to a very familiar spot. In no time LOL she was ummmm hugging all up on The Savior. Sometimes a woman can tell what a man wants/needs without him saying a word and when that happens, its a win/win for everyone thats involved. All services are covered and she performed Mish/CG/DS with much passion. She truly enjoys THE RIDE in my opinion. The Savior Faire "DS Drippings" and "Soft and Wet" Award goes to Miss Sofia. Until the next time, take care of yourself..................


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Karla Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 1/2/25
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/27/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw a post pop up by Miss Karla and I decided to try my luck. She responded back instantly and we went through the usual process of setting up a session. Arrived but wasn't able to find the exact location because of DARKNESS. Once I found my way, I was invited up immediately and when the door opened, I saw a CURVY Latina that looked just like her pics. We chit chatted and soon found our way to the main event. All was performed with a cover and we also went through a number of positions before calling it a night. Pretty nice girl, I definitely will be returning when my schedule permits. The Savior Faire "Black Dress" Award goes to Miss Karla.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaltrina-6918 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 2 1/2/25
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/22/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Its been a while but as I always say, good things CUM to those who wait. So I was invited over after I made contact and in less than 10 minutes, me and Mr Bennit were collaborating on another SMASH HIT. This was a very quick visit because I had other places that I needed to be but all in all I always have a good time with her. She performs all services with a cover on. Be careful LOL, she will take what she wants if she likes you. She doesn't speak english and she is not GFE. The Savior Faire "Expose that booty" and "Tattoos don't lie" Award was given on this lovely meeting/session.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LivJanssen Chxxx Colorado Springs Yes 21 1/2/25
Review by Chxxx (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup easy. Definitely one of the most genuine & connected experiences I’ve ever had in this hobby. Liv brings something that is just next level. Door opens - exceptional vibes right away, knew I made good choice. LFK & hug to greet me & immediate tingling. Followed that perfect ass where the fun began. Sloppy UTF w/ eye contact & her hands stayed busy too. DATY (face sitting) was just what I needed & she seemed to enjoy as well. She just made me feel like a king the entire time spent w/ her. So much DFK, nipple worship, etc that put me over the edge. Mainly K9CFS cuz of the view, but pulled out to CIM. So hot. Thx Liv, definitely coming back.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nazanin Arabi fuzzypenguin Denver Yes 32 1/2/25
Review by fuzzypenguin (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Nazanin Arabi on short notice, at her uncalled location in Castle Rock, getting there was easy and she provided plenty of info to find her location. I guess things were slow due to the weather. Nazanin gives a fantastic massage and if that's what you are looking for, you should check her out. Her menu is non-gfe cbj, no kissing, cfs


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience Bullet002 Denver Yes 97 1/1/25
Review by Bullet002 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kennedy with Pandorasdaughter. She is absolutely stunning, and I'm grateful for Hannah to have introduced me to her. Activities were performed with perfection and an unparalleled level of enthusiasm. With no doubt, she is a high caliber talent who possess rare qualities. She knows what she is doing and she does it extremely well! Guys, if you want to keep your ATF lists unchanged, then do not see her, because she will certainly conquer your lists and push your favorites a few ranks below. I highly recommend her! Repeating is a no-brainer!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience fredspm2025 Denver Yes 97 1/1/25
Review by fredspm2025 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a duo Christmas Gift special with Pandora's Daughter Hanna. The overall experience was a 10. Kennedy is very sexy, cute and affectionate. The two of them interacted is such a sensual way with genuine kissing and touching, so arousing. DFK BBBJ DATY and MPCFS. Hanna has many other reviews on TOB and you will find Kennedy a refreshing treat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carrie Love ProwlingRick DTC Yes 37 1/1/25
Review by ProwlingRick (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a wonderful girl, a loved our session. Not the first time I am seeing her and it’s not going to be the last time Our session started off with a nice kiss and a hug and she was there with wearing a black dress. I relaxed a bit in her nice soft breast’s while she ran her fingers through my hair- it was great. Then we moved on to lfk and bbj, etc etc Apart from the activities she is great to hangout with and talk, she is not a clock watcher and genuinely gives attention to you when you are with her Take care Carrie


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart ProwlingRick DTC Yes 55 1/1/25
Review by ProwlingRick (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session with a great lady. Her lfk and bbj are perfect and the grip she had is no match to anyone and the curves of the body is so perfect that it holds your body, whatever position you are in. She is always fresh and smelled like chocolates All in all it was a great session and would be repeating a lot


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherishlove fredspm2025 Denver Yes 9 1/1/25
Review by fredspm2025 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/16/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Delightful young woman with a great attitude and banging body. Modern apartment with easy parking. Bed or table. Massage is so good I would come for just that, really spa quality. Finish was very satisfying with her in a thong and respectful caressing. Will repeat


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby Felix brackdagg Boulder Yes 26 12/31/24
Review by brackdagg (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just spent the most delicious hour with Ruby this morning. I wish it could’ve been more, as I just wasn’t able to get enough of her everything. I’m stuffing my face with Trader Joe’s Chocolate Chip cookies right now so my blood sugar doesn’t crater after inhaling all of her sweetness. Wow. We are of the same general age, and I when I first laid eyes upon her, my sense was that she would have been the girl in high school that would have completely taken over my sensibilities, and I would have followed her around like a puppy. In real life, she is kind, present, caring, attentive, giving, wicked smaaht, empathetic, ridiculously sexy, and, dare I say it (further revealing my age), a freaking tigress BCD! Goddamn it!! I will generally aim to refrain from employing the alphabet to describe my experience, but with Ruby, I can’t hold back. She is: Attentive Brainy Cozy Delicious Engaging Feisty Generous Hella Hot (sorry, I’m from NorCal) Intriguing Juicy Kind Luscious Mesmerizing Nectar Open Present Quick-witted Real Stunning Tempting Understanding Voracious Wild Xylophone Zesty Thank you- thank you SO much dear. I’m already looking forward to my next visit with you.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD collegeguy843 DTC Yes 119 12/31/24
Review by collegeguy843 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/1/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very comfortable incall, very clear menu with a beautiful woman. I had a great time, and she is unbelievably sexy in person. You won’t be disappointed if you’re a boobs guy, and I left satisfied. I’ll hopefully see Ms T again soon!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Winston_Smith Denver Yes 120 12/31/24
Review by Winston_Smith (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/23/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s been over a year since my last review of Emily…way overdue. During this lapse I’ve probably seen her at least 7-8 times. I cannot tell you exactly why I am drawn back to her over and over, but it has something to do with the mystique of the Emily Jordan experience. What is this you say? It starts with Emily being a warm, attractive woman who welcomes you on your arrival and puts you right at ease. Read my last review, look at her website, schedule time with her and appreciate time well spent. As I said before: “put yourself into her hands to enjoy the “Emily Jordan experience”…you won’t regret it.” The mystique just might encourage you to be a “frequent visitor.”


Age: 37 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki Scorpiosur Westminster Yes 53 12/30/24
Review by Scorpiosur (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/24
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got some time to call Niki, she is a great treat, excellent conversation apart, she let me enjoy her, DATY to the max ( I hope did enjoy as much as I did). She us so hot that I couldn't hold it for long but, I will repeat for sure. Highly recommend you make some time with her, Niki be safe, and happy holidays


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DiscreetTasha averageguy Longmont Yes 9 12/29/24
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/24
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tasha isn't available often so when you see that she is, run as fast as you can! I have seen her a few times, and each time is somehow better than the previous. She is kind, sincere, and unbelievably sexy! I won't go into details, but she is GFE in every way, and we always cover the full alphabet of acronyms, and I am left shaking my head in utter amazement and disbelief every time. I just wish I could see her more often. Treat her right and she will definitely treat you better!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenine Sigma669 DTC Yes 39 12/29/24
Review by Sigma669 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Jenine at her in-call in the DTC set up was super easy. She met me and out front and then we drove to to the garage to get to her unit. Once in her unit some small talk and a beer, followed by a quick shower to clean up then it was on. Full GFE. BBBJ, LFK, DATY, CFS. Then after a mutal shower. It was a great time to soon to be repeated


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JamieLynn averageguy Denver Yes 6 12/29/24
Review by averageguy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: JamieLynn is a petite lil firecracker!! We met at a clean, safe incall after an easy a standard screening. I couldn't believe her petite frame could pack such a punch, but she is impressive! Started with LFK, and then she quickly went to work down South. After a fee moments of pure heaven, I wanted to return the favor, and was amazed at what I saw. Simply the biggest peach I think I've ever laid eyes on! Got her to a few Os before wanting to see the view of the backyard. With a cover andnfirm grip, the canine was fully on and thoroughly enjoyed. Managed to hold on and not blow there, and went back to where we started and she happily let me finish there with a devilish grin and smile afterwards. A very nice experience!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison_beauty lo_gan_five Denver Yes 9 12/28/24
Review by lo_gan_five (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alison is as nice and kind as she is beautiful. Be honest and legit with your screening and you will be rewarded. When the door opened. I was greeted with a gorgeous statuesque woman who's beauty surpasses that of her photos. She had sexy black lingerie on with an alluring scent. Makup was done to impress and a Ukrainian accent that made her that much more attractive. Her personality is very pleasing, non judgmental and very willing to please. As for the fun...her accent with oral skills were amazing and hard not to get taken by it...and for everything else. Every view of intimacy was a site to see and came to a satisfying crescendo. Afterwards we just layed and talked and connected.;I enjoyed getting to know her and look forward to the next time.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Emmy Savoir Faire Thornton Yes 1 12/28/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/24
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Ms Emmy post a number of times but could never make our schedules meet up. This particular morning, we magically hooked up and made it work. I arrived and shortly after, we were having a gritty conversation with one another. I looked at her and she looked at me and we both decided that we were done talking LMAO. She is a petite little one and tight as my ever. She performs with a cover and Mish/Lazy DS was outstanding. The Savior Faire "I really need it" Award goes to Ms Emmy. I had a great time and I shall be in touch with you soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
simonelux13 Huskerrick Denver Yes 21 12/28/24
Review by Huskerrick (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I can’t believe it’s taken me awhile to see her. She’s a 5 out of 5. There’s nothing I would have had differently. Set up was easy with completion of form on website. Simone was able to accommodate a request to meet a little earlier during the day from what was initially planned. I was completely comfortable with Simone. She put me into a state of bliss. She means it when she asks “what can I do for you”, and “what would you like”. She provided everything that pleases me and I wanted, with gusto and a smile. Simone is the perfect blend between looks, performance, and conversation. I can’t wait to repeat.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Divorce Coach ~ denverdtcguy Denver Yes 22 12/28/24
Review by denverdtcguy (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'll admit it started off a bit rough, as I didn't reply very quickly to her texts. She almost cancelled - which would of been to my sadness We met, and had a great time. I hate to go into details, but lets just say that she is an absolute expert in all things french. It was the best lesson i've had. Thanks!


Age: 53 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-33-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder JL1245 Boulder Yes 36 12/27/24
Review by JL1245 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is truly the best. Kind and welcoming to start and caring throughout. This is my third time seeing Sarah and her massage is something I find myself thinking about for months after. She’s a great communicator and can’t recommend her or her services enough!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 rsedalia DTC Yes 20 12/26/24
Review by rsedalia (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Samantha is tall gorgeous girl. A lot of real estate to explore with the tall and slim body of hers. She has perfect size natural breasts and very full lips. Verification and communicatin with pretty seamless. She is a true GFE and wants please you and she is having a good time in the process. She does require showering there before starting, which I think is great for cleanliness. I thoroughly enjoyed the GFE experience with her and would highly recommend her.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl boxer-6526 DTC Yes 143 12/26/24
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/17/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Karapearl and I have known each other for many years, but its been awhile since we've seen each other. During her last visit, the stars must have been aligned because we were able to hook up. It was just like old times. She is so beautiful, just as I remember. We chatted for a bit to catch up, then we started kissing, and then it got crazy. LK, DFK, Breast worship, DATY, BBBJ, CFSMP, it was total GFE. Thanks, Winnie. It won't be so long before we see each other again. Take care.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Coloseeker Denver Yes 70 12/26/24
Review by Coloseeker (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Nichole for some outcall fun, reaching her on her new number in her profile. She showed up on time, providing an amazing gfe experience and various activities, was great to see her again after a few years.


Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Profitable1981 Westminster Yes 106 12/26/24
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/24
Time: 15 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Magic Mouth!!! I've been wanting to see her for a while. Saw she was hosting in my area and i reached out via text. She responded right away and i was on my way. Her Mouth is really good. BBBJ, just what i wanted. Great eye contact. She wanted me to let her know when i was ready to empty into her mouth. CIM. Hot, watching her face while she took my man juice in her mouth. Thank you Megan!!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Lookin4funbayarea Thornton Yes 119 12/26/24
Review by Lookin4funbayarea (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/18/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just an amazing time, she really knows what she’s doing and put in an effort and does not watch the clock. Really looking forward to additional time with her at a future date. You won’t be disappointed


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips hunter4817 Fort Collins Yes 40 12/26/24
Review by hunter4817 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The legend of Foco returned and I was able to get sometime with her. It has been quite sometime since our last meeting. A true GFE experience and I look forward to her next visit . Always a pleasure.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips Timbolongfellow Fort Collins Yes 40 12/26/24
Review by Timbolongfellow (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As always Sunny was awesome kind loving and fun you can figure out the rest !!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 AnAvgBloke DTC Yes 20 12/24/24
Review by AnAvgBloke (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with the beautiful Samantha. Was able to shower at start and finish of visit. Lovely lady to hang out with and very enthusiastic. Quite a few acronyms involved. Would highly recommend.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki timlikesdat Westminster Yes 53 12/24/24
Review by timlikesdat (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/16/24
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic time with Niki. Head game is on point and got to do my fave 69 before the main event. She took her time and made me feel comfortable. Afterwards, we chatted for quite a while before I headed out. Will definitely see again!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
farrahkatz wallaby57 Denver Yes 4 12/23/24
Review by wallaby57 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I first met Farrah when she worked out of her Boulder studio, and I was so impressed with her warmth and skills that I made a point to visit her new City Park location during a recent trip to Denver. From start to finish, the experience exceeded all expectations. Farrah is prompt, personable, and patient in her text communications, which immediately set a positive and reassuring tone for the session. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a warm embrace by the tall beauty in the photos, and I immediately felt at ease. Farrah’s bodywork is nothing short of exceptional. As the session progressed, the body-to-body connection and the deeply pleasurable flow of sensations elevated the experience to a whole new level. She effortlessly transitions from relaxation to stimulation, providing the perfect balance of care, connection, and intuitive touch. The shift from back to front felt completely natural and seamless, leaving me in a state of total bliss throughout the full hour of focused, attentive care, which concluded with a deeply satisfying release. Her talent, warmth, and genuine energy make her a rare gem in the FBSM world. Whether you’re seeking physical relief, renewal, or simply an escape from the stresses of daily life, Farrah provides a restorative experience like no other. Her ever-present smile and energy make it clear that she finds joy in her work, which only enhances the connection. I cannot recommend Farrah highly enough and eagerly look forward to my next visit with this lovely woman.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara BigBaldBlk DTC Yes 67 12/23/24
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/22/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's been awhile since I saw Elara, so I reached out to her and we scheduled something the next day. She has a pretty tight scheduling window and only sees a few gents a week, so I was happy she was able to fit me in. She offers a couple different sessions and I opted for the 90 minute tantric. Very relaxing music, and her hands are wonderful and strong. She was able to work a couple of kinks out in my back and leg. The flip was fantastic and relaxing. We chatted a bit more and I was on my way. If you are seeking a relaxing tantric massage, Elara should definitely be at or near the top of your list. I will definitely return!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade_Jasmine Lumb25 DTC Yes 18 12/23/24
Review by Lumb25 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the third time I have seen Jade, and as usual she provided a wonderful experience. She met me with a hug, a glass of wine and some catching up before she began with a wonderful massage that nearly had me falling asleep. Her skills are top tier and is definitely worth seeing if you get a chance.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adele Rose Dinger DTC Yes 32 12/23/24
Review by Dinger (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome woman and a lot of fun!!! I truly enjoyed my time with Adele. From the moment I walked in the door to when I left an hour and a half later, Adele was all about having non-stop fun the entire time. She gave an incredible greeting, then invited me to the bedroom and then it was on. The build up for the main event was super passionate and really set the tone for some incredible fun! Once we finished I was afraid I’d have nothing left for the rest of the time. She was non-stop though and immediately started more foreplay, which eventually led to an off the charts round 2 with a bunch of different positions. I could tell she was having fun too and not just going through the motions. Adele is super fun and I’d for sure recommend. I hope to see her again in the future.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience bazooka73 Denver Yes 97 12/23/24
Review by bazooka73 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Kennedy. She’s a doll!! When I came in she had a sexy red Christmas lingerie set on. She asked me to sit on the couch and I obliged. Then she asked me to unwrap the present by pulling on the bow on the top. Fantastic reveal. She’s got a beautiful body. We did DFK for a decent amount of time and she’s one of the best kissers I’ve ever been with. She then performed an amazing BBJ with heart stopping eye contact. She then backed off, dropped her panties, then stood on the couch above my face and rode my face for a long time and she came. The taste was the chefs kiss. We then moved to her bed, where I began fingering her. After a little while she asked me to use more fingers. Holy shit that was hot. We did mish, CG, RCG, and finished in doggy. She’s amazing. One of my ATF for sure.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa Luo jagr68 DTC Yes 64 12/22/24
Review by jagr68 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/21/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lisa is one of the most chill and laid back providers I've met on TOB. She is hot, fun and likes to kiss. Other reviews are accurate as are her photos. Total GFE that aims to please. YMMV.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 JayThompson201 DTC Yes 20 12/22/24
Review by JayThompson201 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha is a gem, a real treat for those of you who get the chance to meet her. She was very communicative during set-up and the meet-up was exactly on time. I felt knocked out by how gorgeous she looked, the pictures are accurate but she looks even better in person. Showered first, and then talked over some rules. The reviewers before this one did a great job describing activities, and were accurate from my experience. She is a stunner and everything is 100% natural as far as I can tell. She smelled amazing and once I had a taste, I wanted more. I felt welcomed and not rushed, and she gave me a nice massage towards the end of the hour. Her incall was also at a good location in DTC and I felt safe in the area. 10/10 would recommend and I would meet-up again!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience TheJ Denver Yes 97 12/22/24
Review by TheJ (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/19/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was incredible! I saw Kennedy and her friend Hannah and they were both perfect. Photos don't do her justice, she looks even better in person, with a nice curvy body, bright eyes, and a gorgeous smile. GFE, LFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl eImpulse DTC Yes 143 12/21/24
Review by eImpulse (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/15/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely incredible experience. Very clear instructions to room. Greeted with a kiss. She helped with undressing and placed my clothes neatly together. Words can’t describe the BBJ it was out of this world. Little trouble get my soldier to stand tall, so I asked if we could just cuddle a bit for a second. She wrapped around me so tightly and we just talked casually until she noticed I was ready and immediately gave a non stop encouraging and enthusiastic performance to the finish CIM. Cleaned me up helped me with my clothes then a kiss and hug goodby. Very funny to she likes to tease a bit which was sweet. Overall wonderful experience would recommend and repeat.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience grouptherapy Denver Yes 97 12/21/24
Review by grouptherapy (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Kennedy's post, and though she had no reviews, something spoke to me to see her. After great communication I was convinced. When I arrived she treated me to her Christmas surprise, there stood Pandora's daughter. The next 90 minutes was phenomenal. I had seen Pandora's daughter previously an knew what to expect. Kennedy was a great experience as well, perhaps one of the best kissers out there. I highly recommend Kennedy, you will not be disappointed!!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval ThingsIveseen Westminster Yes 25 12/21/24
Review by ThingsIveseen (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/23/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'll blame the holidays on this late review. And speaking of late, like another reviewer, yours truly is kicking himself for waiting as long as he did to see the local Ms. Duval. There are those for whom this is a hobby, and there are those of us who have to exercise extreme discretion - for whom this activity happens only occasionally. Being in that later category, I gave myself extra time to decompress. Ms. Duval's total GFE presence, her intelligent conversation, and her passion made that process go by quickly. In keeping with other reviews, the DFK - which this reviewer can't get enough of - was out of sight. This further fueled the aforementioned passion of course, making the various activities that followed even more intense. I departed refreshed, revived, and extremely grateful for this exceptional person. Gents, she's beautiful inside and out. An intelligent, worldly conversationist that, if you're all wound up when you arrive, will quickly dissipate your tension, and make you feel like you're with a familiar friend. And that passion and real loving - wow. Treat her well. Caressa, thank you so very much. Happy Holidays!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD hypnotoad DTC Yes 119 12/21/24
Review by hypnotoad (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A fun afternoon! She’s very easy to communicate with and patient if you don’t have all your screening info in a row. Long time hobbyist from another place, but no recent local references, so I was happy she was willing to work with me. Nice incall in DTC area, though it sounds like she’s moving up north soon, so if DTC is your area, see her soon. She has pets, so if you’re allergic, she might not be for you. As to the session, well, she does live up to her pictures and her warmth is felt the moment you walk in the door. I felt at ease when I arrived as she’s very easy to talk with and our chat was free-flowing. Details of her sessions have been covered elsewhere, so I’ll just mention a highlight: she makes amazing use of her natural gifts. She said I should take mental pictures and I definitely did! Will be recalling them often! Will definitely see her again for some fun and relaxing FBSM!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mrs Kelly-6644 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 3 12/21/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It has been a while since I last saw Mrs Kelly, therefore I need to update my review list with the current. This woman has a Top Notch body on her. Clothes nor towels can hide whats underneath, so if you like a Latina with curves, book with her and thank me later. She does not speak much english and she is also a safety girl as well. My night/morning was going pretty well and I honestly did not think it could have gotten any better. Well, it actually did get much/much better after I contacted Mrs Kelly. She welcomed me inside of a pretty nice incall. She led me to the main event and "MY GOODNESS", clothes went this way and that way................. She led the way but I couldn't take it, I had to have what needed to be had so that The Savior could finally call it a night. After the storm had passed, Mrs Kelly was standing in the kitchen with a towel on which almost made me cave in and go for round 2. She is not GFE and all is done with a cover on. I have seen her a number of times but this particular time, I didn't make it past the DS position.....................The Savior Faire "She had dumps like a truck, truck" and "Baby move your butt, butt" All night long Award goes to Mrs Kelly. I think I need to go back to her place tonight................ I mean, if you had seen/experienced what I did, I am very sure you wouldn't blame me either.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Gretel Savoir Faire Thornton Yes 1 12/21/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been trying to schedule with Ms Getel for quite some time and FINALLY, I got to meet up with her. After setting up an invite, I made my way over to her incall. Very familiar place if I may say so myself. Sorry LOL, that was an inside joke between me and ALL OF THEM. Anyways after being invited inside I noticed right away that Ms Getel was taller/thinner than she looks in her photos. She doesn't speak english which wasn't a problem for me and she does everything covered as well. She is a very focused young lady that seems to loosen up as time goes on. CG/DS/Mish = she performs in an outstanding manor, I have absolutely no complaints. The Savior Faire "Vanilla Strawberry Latina" and "Up inside all of them" Award goes to Ms Getel The Vanilla Strawberry Latina.................. I will be back my dear.............................when my schedule permits.........


Age: 22 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: