Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

2851 - 2900 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
ChrissyCosta HillKenneth805 DTC Yes 16 12/21/24
Review by HillKenneth805 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super fun and easy going. Love how easy everything flowed. She's a natural born pleaser . Set up and screening was simple and easy enough. No hassle. Full GFE to include my favorite thing which is LFK followed by lots of DFK. Excellent BBBJ Multiple positions covered. My favorite was reverse cowgirl and doggy style of course because that view of the booty is PERFECT. IF you want some of this delicious Latina Spice, cum try for yourself she will much leave you wanting her more and more each time. Can't wait for our next session of bliss..


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
simonelux13 Bananna60 Denver Yes 21 12/21/24
Review by Bananna60 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First of all Simone was very flexible and accommodating with her time and schedule, since I had miscalculated travel time and was late for our appointment. She adjusted with grace and flexibility. Simone greeted me in a little black dress which accentuated her beautiful body. Her smile and welcome hug and kiss was truly inviting. She is definitely the lady in her pics. She offered me a drink and I followed her to her ambiance. She is a very beautiful and sexy woman. She has an amazing sensuality that responds to every touch, every kiss. From the moment we met we connected and that showed in the way she responded to my every touch. It wasn’t long before we were undressed and caressing and kissing with great passion. (LFK/DFK) It was simply sensual in every way. While we were standing by the bed, Simone asked if she could begin a bbbj. Watching her sexy eyes as she performed the best bbbj I’ve ever experienced was amazing. We moved to the bed where I was able to return the favor (DATY). Simone is very responsive to light breast play and playing with her sensitive areas (FIV) I’ve never seen a woman experiencing such intense orgasms. Seeing her writhe to my touches and sucking her breasts was an immense turn on. We finished with some sexy cowgirl and lots of cuddles and kissing. I left completely satisfied with thoughts of when I could experience Simone again. I am still having erotic thoughts about our encounter.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD bobbyb55555 Westminster Yes 119 12/21/24
Review by bobbyb55555 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meetup with Taylor this afternoon and what can I say she is an incredible provider and even better person. Took her time and made me feel comfortable from the start. She is much better looking than her pictures and was an incredible experience. Thanks Taylor see you soon


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott lo_gan_five Denver Yes 207 12/21/24
Review by lo_gan_five (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG...happy to report that everything that has been said about Leyla is accurate. This lady isn't just out for fun and games...its her calling. After a brief conversation to get familiar. She gave very good directions for the meet up. Let me say that you better be groomed and loaded for bear because she comes prepared to take both barrels. Dressed to the nines she welcomes you and offers an opportunity to clean up. Good conversation ensued to feel each other out, then next thing I know she was in nothing but sexy high heels showing all her assets to be taken advantage of. She has an amazing body and knows how to use it to pleasure her partner. She kept me at the edge with her oral skills and doesn't let up, but knows how to keep you from letting loose....you couldn't ask for more fun at 69 and the DATY was great to taste and explore... that ass was aching to be played with and boy did I play. Going doggy was a cherry on top for sure. This first encounter only scratched the surface of her skil set.. Definitely made me a fan and will repeat


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BubblesExquisite firecracker Denver Yes 12 12/21/24
Review by firecracker (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures don’t do this lady justice Not one on doing “first reviews” but this time I couldn’t help it. Pretty easy standard screening Once we got behind the closed door it was off to the races. She’s very safe but that didn’t hinder any activities. She’s very bubbly and very attentive to ones needs. The thing that hooked me was her eye contact. Holy shit! I had to close my eyes so I would make it to the backshots which by the way is an incredible view. Sounds like she’s going to stick around for awhile so I may have a new ATF. As usual ymmv. But give her a test drive you’ll thank me later


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Fabiola HillKenneth805 DTC Yes 23 12/21/24
Review by HillKenneth805 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with this hot and spicy Latina.. set up was easy enough. Just a few simple questions for screening and I was on my way there! I didn't know what to expect but she was more than I expected and the pics don't portray her true beauty.. and sexynesssss . . Very friendly and knowledgeable as far as what to do in the right situation. Multiple positions covered full GFE lots of LFK DFK and a beautiful BBBJ to start the day off right.. Will definitely see her anytime she's in town.!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder Pandabear Boulder Yes 36 12/21/24
Review by Pandabear (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful experience, was a great time. Was able to fit me in which was great. Rules are straight forward and reasonable. Beautiful, great personality and flirty. Started on chest. Which was a great message, love the exploration. Enjoyed that the most The flip was the cherry on top. Can't wait to see her again.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience dude_guy Denver Yes 97 12/20/24
Review by dude_guy (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a spectacular time with Kennedy and Pandora’s Daughter as a holiday treat to myself. This was one of the peak experiences life has offered me, reinvigorating an excitement I haven’t experienced since adolescence. Kennedy is an absolute beauty, totally stunning (from all angles - those eyes and that peach are out of control) and just a bright personality. Very enjoyable to talk to and goof around with. The session was very professional, welcoming, relaxed, and above all satisfying. All activities I could have hoped for happened. This was on another level and I can’t recommend enough. I will be back, most definitely!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aaliyahalexis Angelred DTC Yes 3 12/20/24
Review by Angelred (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/14/24
Time: 15 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Boy am I sure glad I went out on a limb with only two reviews she is amazing so bubbly so kind her attitude is on point with all activities very into what she does with lots of enthusiasm. The previous reviews are pretty accurate. I made an appointment for an on the hour she asked me if she can extend 15 min so she can finish getting ready. I'm so so glad that I gave her that extra minutes because what opened the door for me was gorgeous sexy beautiful everything you could ever want I will definitely be looking to see her again. The CBJ was so good I almost went to fast. Then went to FS Mish and finished in K9. I can't wait till she comes back.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 boxer-6526 DTC Yes 89 12/20/24
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/24
Time: 6 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine and I have a special and close relationship. One that deserves many hours when we come together. She is one of my ATFs. We talk, laugh, and spoil each other with passion and sensuality. When we need a break, I love to spoil both of us with a sumptuous meal at an upscale restaurant to regain our energy. Afterwards, we return to her in-call for more frolicking fun. It is never enough time for me when I'm with her. Which is why I always try to schedule multiple days with her. If I could, I would keep her all to myself. Treat this beautiful lady with the respect she deserves, and she will treat you like a king. Thank you, Jasmine. It was wonderful. I'll miss you.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 KronikT Denver Yes 20 12/20/24
Review by KronikT (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha asked if I would write a review for her so I’m going to try my best to accurately and honestly describe the time we shared together. I usually don’t pursue meeting a girl if she isn’t well reviewed but I decided to take a gamble in hopes that she was Really who is portrayed on her profile and website. That decoy turned out to be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. This girl is absolutely amazing and unbelievably gorgeous. She was also very sweet and easy to talk to. I have a new all time favorite bar none. Wow!! She set the bar higher than I knew was possible. She’s perfect, talented, passionate and very gifted with natural beauty and amazing talents. I will definitely be coming back to spend more time with her while she’s here as many times as I can pull off. You should do the same thing so she decides to come back to Denver and visit regularly. I promise you will thank me and I guarantee you will have a new number favorite as well. Thank you for making my dreams come true I can’t wait to see you again and again. Xoxo -T P.S.-seriously though this girl is a treasure. She gave me an experience I’ll cherish and never forget. I had high standards to meet and she surpassed every single one of them in ways I didn’t know were possible. ????????????????


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DelilahLevon lolo04 DTC Yes 1 12/20/24
Review by lolo04 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow...... Delilah is the real deal. She's smart, artistic, confident but comfortable to be with and she is remarkably beautiful. She has swag!! Just incredibly well put together. Just before I left she put on these red glasses that and that image of her I can't stop thinking about. Go before she is off the market.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby Felix Rancher55 Fort Collins Yes 26 12/20/24
Review by Rancher55 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Ruby today. Let me say it was an awesome experience. Ruby made me comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. By all means pull the trigger and go see her. I know I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Frida07 Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 19 12/20/24
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG! OMG! OMG! Frida! Frida! Gorgeous, skilled, and caring. GFE! I’m still smiling.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Coden Denver Yes 120 12/20/24
Review by Coden (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Don't wait, book a session with Sofia now! Her verification is thorough but quick and reasonable. She is gorgeous with a great body! The massage is better then most with an awesome erotic style. Sofia is a great girl and great at what she does. Definitely will be back!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience bokinsane007 Denver Yes 97 12/20/24
Review by bokinsane007 (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kennedy was referred to me by a regular provider and I am so glad Kennedy is amazing she is beautiful in every way she has the most beautiful eyes and her ass is to die for it is perfect the time I spent with her was wonderful she is very GFE and tastes amazing she is very down to earth and very playfull I am so glad I was able to meet her cannot wait to see her again highly recommend seeing this girl she is a Great provider


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye Horneguyter DTC Yes 150 12/19/24
Review by Horneguyter (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great experience with Stevie. Easy communication/nice in call. She has a very easy-going personality and a great body. Everything was a treat and will definitely book again.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 DavidRelden Denver Yes 71 12/19/24
Review by DavidRelden (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/6/24
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing Eva for a few years now and it never gets old...only better. She's doing thin because she like it...no, loves it and it shows. Eva provides a GFE which comes off as not just a GF, but a friend. She's sexy, responsive, and loves being pleased as much as she loves pleasing.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 collegeguy843 Denver Yes 71 12/19/24
Review by collegeguy843 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time. Eva is so welcoming, and was dressed in some very sexy lingerie from the beginning. Didn’t waste much time getting it off and starting with the main event. She will absolutely fulfill your fantasies and is a true pleaser and loves what she does. My session was everything I could ask for and more, I can’t wait to see Eva again. Previous review details are spot on, I don’t want to get too in depth. You won’t regret time with her! Also, her English is quite good even though she may say otherwise!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Coden Denver Yes 119 12/19/24
Review by Coden (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Taylor is amazing! She is smoking hot with an awesome personality! Taylor is a great communicator and makes you feel welcome and comfortable. Her skills and ability to connect are impeccable and extremely satisfying! An hour was too short...


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KellyKiss Tuscan_SS DTC Yes 6 12/19/24
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/24/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m not sure why this Bombshell of a Gorgeous woman doesn’t have updated reviews, however we agreed it was overdue. First let me say her photos are accurate and intoxicating, and though she doesn’t show her face in them, she is a very beautiful woman, perfect golden skin, curves in all the right places and a personality that’s all too willing to please. She is the Ultimate GFE provider, I actually had to make her stop a couple of times, or it would have been a very short visit! She really aims to please, and throughly enjoys her work…. She doesn’t come here often, so I recommend seeing her when she does visit. Bbbj, Mish, K9, ( daty is on the menu)


Age: 33 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicoleta Techmayne Denver Yes 63 12/18/24
Review by Techmayne (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was happy to meet Nicoleta for the first time. Took some time getting to know each other before having some fun. Previous reviews are spot on. She makes you feel welcome and takes care of your needs! Hope to see her again


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AKennedyExperience beddyman Denver Yes 97 12/18/24
Review by beddyman (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kennedy is new, incredibly skilled and a jem!! She is the perfect combination of the sexy girl next door and the naughty stripper you want to take home! She is very GFE and kinky! We started with quick hello and quickly moved to DFK. She's an amazing kisser. We sat on the sofa, with her on my lap making out. Quickly she took off her very festive lingerie, and was hungry to get my clothes off, it was very hot. She then gave me a fantastic deep and sensual BBBJ. She really knows what she's doing and clearly loves it. From there we went to the bed. I had to taste her. She was already wet from going down on me! She tasted amazing. From there it's all a blur... more DT on the bed. She's an absolute jewel! Run!! Don't walk to get on her schedule!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Coden Denver Yes 119 12/18/24
Review by Coden (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Taylor is amazing! She is smoking hot with an awesome personality! Taylor is a great communicator and makes you feel welcome and comfortable. Her skills and ability to connect are impeccable and extremely satisfying! An hour was too short...


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmmaH Oclarki Denver Yes 49 12/18/24
Review by Oclarki (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found a diamond! Saw Emma's posting and that she had no reviews. I reached out via text and set up a meeting for the next day. She indicated she was new to this, so I was excited to meet up with her. She gave me directions to a nice private residence in DTC. When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised at how attractive she was, Dressed in nice lingerie she is a tiny MILF with a cute figure. She asked what I liked and indicated a willingness to learn and take instruction. What followed was a very nice GFE experience. I hope to see her again as she is pleasant and eager to please.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 ynglifter69 DTC Yes 20 12/18/24
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’d like to say that I’m TOFTT, but she has reviews in other places. If you like tall 5’10” redheads then this is your lucky day. I have used this booking agent many times before and know that the pics are going to be close and they were. Sam has almost perfect large b breasts and just a little extra to hold on to out back. After a quick shower and I mean quick- no hot water it was off the races. Lfk and tasty daty and I was ready to be inside. Skipped bbbj altogether. Started in missionary finished there and round two was doggy and lazy dog. I was done done twice in like 30 minutes. Probably could have gone a third round too, but don’t usually press my luck. She is here till just before Christmas , so don’t forget to give her a stocking stuffer.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds taf6394 DTC Yes 142 12/18/24
Review by taf6394 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/13/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese is very beautiful human being; her inner light is the essence of her soul. Her inner beauty is what makes her outer beauty exquisitely beautiful. She is extremely intelligent, resilient, resourceful, and compassionate.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort Wyguy4fun Fort Collins Yes 30 12/18/24
samantha11 69Jay69 DTC Yes 20 12/18/24
Review by 69Jay69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha is a doll. She wear a sexy lingerie when she open the door. Light kisses & little shy. Shower prior session. It was great fun time with her. Well recommended.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 vailskier DTC Yes 20 12/18/24
Review by vailskier (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to meet this Ukrainian beauty today - beautiful, pics do not do her justice! Super friendly and very GFE. English a little limited but didn’t hinder any activities. Hope to see you again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kennedy7102 beddyman Denver Yes 1 12/18/24
Review by beddyman (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a fantastic lady. She's new with skills off the chart!! We started with some fantastic kissing. She shed her robe and exposed a festive sheer lingerie. A fantastic natural body underneath. More kissing, and she was hungry to get me naked. So I obliged:) She was quickly down on her knees, swallowing me, with fantastic eye contact. The rest is a blur, save me going down on her, which was a treat, and she's incredibly responsive!! A rare treat! See her soon and often!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
samantha11 bcool DTC Yes 20 12/18/24
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy screening and setup. When she opened the door I was was literally in shock… she was so beautiful. She is the girl in the pictures but looks even better in person. Long red hair and her skin is tight and she was lightly tanned it looked. Shes definitely GFE.. the BBBJ and kissing was amazing I felt like I was hanging out with a GF. She was enthusiastic about all the positions I put her into and she obliged me with a final finish on her tummy/tits. We cleaned up and she spent the next 15/20 min giving me a massage. I will honest say this girl it a total smoke show! I have been with some gorgeous girls from TOB and I’m very picky but this girl is impressive to say the least I would have to say in all my years in this hobby she is the hottest girl I have been with. Thanks for being so amazing Sam… from one red head to another!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau SeniorPlayboy DTC Yes 92 12/18/24
Review by SeniorPlayboy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/25/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liliane Rousseau is an extremely attractive, intelligent, articulate, accomplished and classy mature lady. She also has a gorgeous and very fit body that most women half her age would die for. Without a doubt, she is one of the most beautiful women you can expect to meet in this hobby! Gentlemen, I assure you that the photos you see in her postings are real and current. I met with Liliane at her cozy and very nicely appointment DTC private in call for a long overdue reunion (I had seen her many years ago). Communications leading up to our meeting were clear and prompt. After receiving instructions regarding parking and her townhouse location, I went to her very nice townhouse, knocked on the door, and was met by Liliane, dressed in a very provocative outfit. What followed was a wonderful and satisfying session with a gorgeous woman who loves being with and satisfying her clients. I can assure you that this gorgeous lady is an outstanding hostess who knows how to satisfy a man's desires; she provides a GFE+ experience that is second to none! I give Lillian my highest recommendation. Not only does she provide a first class sexual encounter, but because of her maturity, class, intelligence, personality, and model-material looks, she would be a wonderful companion to take to any social occasion, formal or informal.


Age: 54 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Pena Syntax DTC Yes 17 12/18/24
Review by Syntax (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Victoria is another beautiful Latina with a perfect body. Setup was easy with TOB references and was able to see on short notice. Experience was great. She is a little on the reserved side but was eager to please. Greeted with a hug and kiss, after cleanup, by her, started with nice cbj, then went to daty. Could have stayed there the whole time, but moved to mish and then cg to finish. Will see again if she sticks around.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliana Hayes Doublestuff Denver Yes 14 12/18/24
Review by Doublestuff (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/10/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Our time together was literally months in the making but worth the wait. Liliana is fun to be with. Physically beautiful, smart and articulate. We enjoyed some LFK, UTF, DATY and CFS in multiple positions. If you are looking for a freaky wild encounter, she not your gal. Great conversation and nice adult fun!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Frida07 Bustanut DTC Yes 19 12/18/24
Review by Bustanut (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Meet this little hottie in DTC. Full GFE with DFK, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS. Large squeezable tits and an amazing body. Busted much sooner than I wanted.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Pena Dagwood DTC Yes 17 12/18/24
Review by Dagwood (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sent Victoria a message after my planned meeting with my favorite provider was cancelled because she was sick. Got a quick response and set up a time to meet within the hour. Victoria is a cute girl and super nice. She is a GFE provider. Had a good session with her that ended with a massage. She’s another one of these Colombian girls who are worth taking a chance on seeing.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Barberetta Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 12/18/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found myself doing a SLOW CREEP in this one familiar location but was interrupted by a JINGLE/JANGLE from Ms Barberetta. She swiftly invited me over to her place and I must say that she made my night/morning. Hugs, hugs and hugs welcomed the shivering Savior. Its been a while since I last saw her but when it comes to The Savior, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE and I strongly believe in that. She is a safety girl and all is done with a cover on. Mish/DS/CG are all things that she performs very well. The Savior Faire "Not this time" and "Caramel/Taffy/Toffy" Award goes to the sexy Lil Ms Barberetta. Most definitely will be returning LOL, whenever my schedule loosens up......................


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS wolfprints Colorado Springs Yes 76 12/18/24
Review by wolfprints (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Talk about a long overdue review. I've seen Ms Ryleigh so many times I can't remember. But this last one on my birthday was by far the best EVER. She is sweet and kind yet passionate and raw. If you get to know her she remembers exactly what you like. No two dates are the same. Talk about someone who knows what living on the edge truly means and always brings you along. Ryleigh always makes our time special and the last experience was an example of how she enjoys what she does. Treating me like a KING!!!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kush Money Savoir Faire Denver Yes 5 12/14/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/17/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ran into The Kush in good old Aurora. She showed up with dressed in black and two long french braids. Her eyes always seem to draw me in LOL. She is always fun to be around and shoot the shit with as well. Very cool and laid back is what you can expect when she is in your presence. She does everything covered and she performs Mish/DS/CG/RCG/LDS all with lots of passion. Very good at what she does. The Savior Faire "Lay me down" and "Give me what I like" Award goes to The Kush as in Money. I shall be in touch with you sooner more so than later.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsMilaniVegas Rio1 Boulder Yes 17 12/14/24
Review by Rio1 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms Milani is wonderful. She is communicative and attentive and aims -- and hits -- to please. She was a cheerleader and definitely cheers you on with joy. Great UTF. Made me feel like a winner. Highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Hulk DTC Yes 87 12/14/24
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow another totally awesome reunion with Alessandra my All Time Favorite friend with benefits. I was greeted at the door with a nice big hug and kiss and we quickly caught up on life events since our last encounter. After that we were totally game on with kissing, snuggling, and fondling like two teenage kids. She is so gorgeous and gives me her full attention the entire visit. From there the rest was a toe curling blur of GFE activities that left me totally content and floating on cloud 9. I will be smiling for days replaying our intimacy in my head, she totally rocks my world! I will plan to see her again soon :)


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Pena Derrick_holmes DTC Yes 17 12/14/24
Review by Derrick_holmes (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/29/24
Time: 45 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This young Latina Spice mamacita is all you can ask from a Spanish speaking hottie. There won't be much talking needed as she sure knows how to meet a man's every need from the BBBJ to the DFK (if ur into it in that order.) lol Or even just a little LFK is acceptable. But the show gets going and it's all positions covered with my favorite being reverse cowgirl and doggy to get a perfect view of that yummy bootie. Omg I can't stop thinking about her. Real GFE, and super down to earth, and friendly. If you don't know Spanish u may need a translator but I know what it was well worth the effort because she speaks the language of love like a true pro. Idk what it is about this one , perhaps the young age, but she left me craving for her presence as soon as I left . I'll be sure to visit as many times as possible while I'm in town..


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Renata Avila PhilFactor Denver Yes 23 12/14/24
Review by PhilFactor (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really hot and fun girl to be around. Most fun I've had in a while. Pictures are very accurate. Latina spinner with a chill personality. Ticks all the GFE boxes with enthusiasm. DFK BBBJ MCPFS. I'll be back before she leaves for sure. Maybe more than once.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-21-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsMilaniVegas tipsyfuddled Westminster Yes 17 12/14/24
Review by tipsyfuddled (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been wanting to meet Ms. Milani Vegas for some time now. Per usual I booked in advance and we found a mutual time that worked for both of us. Communication, set-up, and screening was simple. Knocked on the door and found a very beautiful GFE woman waiting for me. Quick shower first before the activities commenced. She really gets into it and is vocal about it. BBBJ, CFS, mish, K9 ended into an explosive finish. She has a wonderful spirit and is an absolute joy to be around. She will take care of you and I highly recommend seeing Ms Milani Vegas when you can, you won't be disappointed.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nazanin Arabi honeybun Denver Yes 32 12/14/24
Review by honeybun (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting with the beautiful and radiant Nazanin, who just like her name, is an absolute sweetheart. The familiar face struck me although we haven’t had met before. I remember seeing her posts a while ago. That made me want to connect with her and she was able to see me the same day. Her private in call was bit of a drive from me but it made up for the beautiful Persian eyes from the photos waiting behind the door. I was welcomed in and she me offered a drink. She is super bubbly and friendly - felt like we knew each other. With her middle eastern accent, it was even sexier. And then, I got to experience a terrific belly dancing striptease. This was a first for me and she is extremely talented at that. I knew I was in a treat - that was really hot. I’ll leave the details out but we were on a mission to MSOG and went longer than the hour by the time I realized. All activities were played safe and her personality makes the time feel slow and unrushed which I really appreciated. On the way out we talked about our next time and some exciting role play, which I am actually looking forward to! So I’ll definitely be seeing her again soon.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms_Kora_Bella DaWood DTC Yes 13 12/14/24
Review by DaWood (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a breath of fresh air! Kora is absolutely delightful. Her incall location in DTC is the nicest I’ve ever seen. The candles, the dim lights, the music and my choice of lingerie really set a sexy mood. We visited a bit first, while lying on her bed exploring each other’s bodies. She is super fun and delightful to be with. LFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69 and CFS were enjoyed by both of us. Did I mention she is very enthusiastic and verbal. She hit all my buttons and look forward to my next visit.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
itsbarbievip tipsyfuddled DTC Yes 3 12/14/24
Review by tipsyfuddled (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Found Jade was in town and jumped at the chance to meet her. Her pictures are alluring and seem too good to be true, but, they are very spot-on. Arrangements and communication was simple. The incall was nice and easy to get to. She opened the door and wow! She is gorgeous and she is easy to talk to. Once everything was set, the CBJ, mish, and doggie combination led to a fabulous finish. After was a short dancing/grinding session. Jade is down to earth and is a lot of fun. Thank you Jade!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nazanin Arabi ckelly5512 Colorado Springs Yes 32 12/14/24
Review by ckelly5512 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I highly recommend and I had a great time. She was very nice and made me feel comfortable. She was also way prettier in person which is always nice. Had a great time and will definitely be returning :)


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Caressa Duval Ironman65 Westminster Yes 25 12/14/24
Review by Ironman65 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/24
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great experience. Her French skills are amazing. The daty so tasty. Nice kitty. Caressa is insatiable so am I so the action was non-stop.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: