Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

14801 - 14850 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Miss Dreams MrG. Denver Yes 26 4/6/19
Review by MrG. (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can't say much more from what others have already said. She's great at what she does and is very attentive and enthusiastic. Great way to spend an hour for sure.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar Tarz Denver Yes 131 4/6/19
Review by Tarz (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is a wonderful woman. This was the second time I visited her, since the first time was so enjoyable. Contact by text and quick reply. Verification is simple and not drawn out. Madison's location is an upscale condo in DTC with outside door access. Madison's body is perfect for me, and she is now my #1 ATF. We had a short chat and went to business. Her breast are amazing not to mention a little farther down is a sight to behold. During the session we had several laughs. She's covered GFE, and she has experience. And don't be fooled by her maturity she is so much fun to be around and play with. Highly recommended!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray jjkkiio Denver Yes 95 4/6/19
Review by jjkkiio (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: She is a eager girl that works hard to please. A quick round one, then cuddling, then she worked pretty hard to get that round two up. A bit more on the curvy side than the pictures suggest, take this with a grain of salt as I am really into skinny girls.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle TyroneBRydemall Denver Yes 53 4/6/19
Review by TyroneBRydemall (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a great girl! Pictures are real and recent, but as others have said, she's even cuter in real time. Great personality to go with the looks too. We had a little trouble getting our schedules to sync up, as mine changed suddenly while we were working on setting up a time, but she was so cool about setting up a nooner on a long lunch break a couple days later, then we had trouble with a maid that was working in nearby rooms entirely too long. I'm glad I had a little flexibility that day, it would have been tragic to have missed out on time with this special young lady. I also can't say much that hasn't already been said regarding activities of the intimate variety. Mr. Happy says her CW is even better than advertised, right up there in the running for G.O.A.T. I can hardly wait until she's back in Denver again, multiple hours and/or visits may be in order, Mr. Happy agrees!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Dataman911 Denver So-So 95 4/6/19
Review by Dataman911 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Very sweet young lady little disappointed photos must be old she's much bigger than that but I still had a good time I drove all that way to the tech center so wanted to finish but she's definitely BBW so if you like that she's good


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I appreciate your review as does everyone else. However, to call me “bbw” is a little rude coming from my position. I’m definitely more athletic/curvy than my professional pictures but you put me in a completely different category. I had a great time with you and I’m sorry you were disappointed in that aspect. I do feel as you write similar rude reviews for most of the girls you see that you should stick to woman that is obviously your type ! Thank you for coming to see me I enjoyed our time and I hope you have a beautiful day !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vip Nia Longdickstyle Fort Collins Yes 37 4/6/19
Review by Longdickstyle (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great personality, smart Kind hearted Can hold a conversation about things that matter Well put together Tight body a must see


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE blechene1999 Denver Yes 14 4/5/19
Review by blechene1999 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to get a hold of Awesome full service GFE Massage to start , then lead to a full menu including sloppy BBBJ, 69 DATY She was amazing and into it the whole time. Even taking the CIM she did it with a smile. True professional and wonder woman.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay MrKindBudz DTC Yes 103 4/5/19
Review by MrKindBudz (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seen Kay for the 1st time last evening and I must say her pictures are very accurate and she is a complete sweetheart in every way. I refuse to go into detail on just what happened last night for the fact that the prior reviews have covered just about everything that I needed to know that lead me to my atf (Winter Kay) I will say one thing... after experiencing Winter Kay I’ve basically removed myself from the hobby other than seeing Kay when she comes to town as all others prior to her have been for the most part barely acceptable in comparison. Gentlemen, this gorgeous woman is in my eyes one of the best experiences you can have in life, go see her as soon as possible do not hesitate like I did. Thank you Winter Kay and I’ll see you again soon ??


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat tulsa2312 Longmont Yes 67 4/5/19
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super friendly and talkative. Tried hard to ensure I was comfortable and had a good time. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
vipblonde handful0064 Yes 54 4/5/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Raquel and I had a fantastic time. Started loving those fabulous girl's of hers and moved to DATY which she absolutely enjoyed. We played with her toys and boy did she enjoy that. Some Cowgirl and I was off to the races. Chatted a bit and round two proceeded. If you like naughty sexy ladies Raquel is the one. Don't miss her when she is in town!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten CFD1 Denver Yes 84 4/5/19
Review by CFD1 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lost count of how many times I have met with the lovely Samantha. Was able to schedule some time with her while she was visiting Cheyenne. For personal reasons stayed with a simple body rub. Mostly wanted conversation and Samantha's special attention to end our time together. Wonderful conversation on a variety of subjects. She is well versed on many things and shares many aspects of her life, however, that may come from the times I have seen her. We are quite comfortable with each other and it shows in many ways. Thank you Samantha for giving me exactly what I needed! Till we meet again, trust me, we will meet again!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs handful0064 Denver Yes 56 4/5/19
Review by handful0064 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A fantastic time with Francesca. This little lady is fun and gives sexy a new meaning. She makes my all time favorite list.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae BillyTheKid Denver Yes 107 4/5/19
Review by BillyTheKid (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Danielle Rae is a legend! Seriously, check out her site and you'll see that it's true on many levels. I've seen her a few times, and every time is a fantasy come to life. I loved the 80s, and she is straight out of a 80s rock video. She is a star. Model looks all over. So hot. She's sweet and great with the convo, very comfy incall. Unbelievable skills. You will feel like a star.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adriannastarr-FAKE Jamesmathe80 Denver Yes 14 4/5/19
Review by Jamesmathe80 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great girl.. she spent the whole 1 hr with with me.. Nice massage and nice GFE exp.. Excellent oral skills and great kisser.. will love to see her again.. thanks for the wonderful time babe..


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 funtimes50 Denver Yes 29 4/5/19
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Friday, I texted to setup an apt on early Saturday morning. We were able to connect about noon. Her incall is easy to find with her directions. She is currently using a bed as her massage table. I had asked to start by massaging her, then we would switch. She was very accommodating during the massage and I enjoyed our time together (as did she also) She is great about telling you what she likes AND dislikes, so don't be crazy or you will meet her attack cat. Her hands did wonders for my body. Alex mentioned that she is relatively new to Denver, so if you have a favorite hiking trail, be sure to bring that info. I will see her again & give her a strong thumbs up!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot jonkassan Denver Yes 56 4/5/19
Review by jonkassan (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spend some quick time with honey was good and everything was accurate about her. I will definitely schedule some more time with her in the future.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz DeerTay DTC Yes 113 4/5/19
Review by DeerTay (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Back in the game, I decided to give Daniela a visit, easy set up through TOB then text, arrived at her comfy DTC hotel, once inside I knew this was going to be fun! She is a petite Colombiana, OMG FUEGO!! GFE all the way, she left me weak in the knees! I will definitely be seeing her again!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado Boulder.CO.Guy Denver Yes 120 4/5/19
Review by Boulder.CO.Guy (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sofia remains my favorite FBSM provider. She provides an excellent deep tissue massage and an amazing finish! Her new North -Denver incall location is great! She truly is a gem!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream Jodok Denver Yes 32 4/5/19
Review by Jodok (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is great! Gives a lovely bbbj and has amazing blue eyes. She's a screamer if you're of higher ability. Thoroughly recommend this sweet nymph.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Daisy-3839 fanboy719 Colorado Springs Yes 3 4/5/19
Review by fanboy719 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Daisy is relatively new and asked me to write a review for her, I've been seeing her as my primary provider since she was brand new. She primarily posts on skip the games, She is 100% the woman in the pictures, her body is to die for. I wont go into to many details. She's super chill, very friendly and talkative and is pretty close to what I'd consider GFE, everything she does is performed very enthusiastically and she's quite skilled at it! YMMV Please treat her right guys we haven't had a new girl this good in a long time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi PoleisUp DTC Yes 38 4/4/19
Review by PoleisUp (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending time with Lyndzi. She is a beautiful blonde laidback woman that is easy to speak with. She is 420 friendly, no cigarette smoke. Though I booked for an hr I unfortunately did not have more than 15 minutes to spend with her due to my schedule. I love to kiss and Lyndzi was accomdating. We went from kissing to miss and kissing. MSOG was an option but I had to catch a flight so had to pass. She is now my ATF and I look forward to seeing her next time I visit Denver.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED satorarepo Fort Collins Yes 45 4/4/19
Review by satorarepo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She's smooth all over, she smells like a flower garden, she dresses to kill, she talks softly, she doesn't seem to have "no" in her vocabulary. Her place is easy to find, her house seems like a model home, her bedroom is a love nest, with the right light intensity and a candle burning to help with the atmosphere. All in all, she is a delight.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clover Travels whterbt Denver Yes 7 4/4/19
Review by whterbt (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spent a wonderful 2 hours with Clover. Traffic and parking can be tricky, so plan ahead to arrive on time. We spent a bit of time getting to know each other, then retreated to her bedroom. She was very accommodating about my preferences and let me know hers. Be sure to review her website for detailed info. Everything I read from the other reviews held true. She's fantastically multi-orgasmic, and will give you all the juice you can handle. I'm fairly new to this experience but it was just amazing and I can't wait to repeat it. Even after 2 wild rounds she wasn't slowing down at all. She has all the amenities for cleaning up afterward. Treat her with respect and you won't be disappointed. dfk, daty, bbbj, cfs


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love grouptherapy DTC Yes 28 4/4/19
Review by grouptherapy (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted both Sunny & Nancy, booked with Sunny, then heard from Nancy and decided to go all out & do a double. Glad I did. After a 3some shower where every orafice was thoroughly scrubbed and invaded, the next 45 minutes was non stop action until I finally CIM. Use your imagination and then add 10%!!! The session finished with a remarkable 4 hand massage. Most amazing time in 15 years.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bellarose702 Vman25 Denver Yes 1 4/4/19
Review by Vman25 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the second time I had seen this provider in consecutive days. What I was looking for and what I got were two different things. She arrived and was attractive from head to toe. Her pics are accurate, minus the filtering. We got comfortable and made easy conversation on a variety of topics. The whole time not able keep my eyes off her assets. Ready and quickly moved into action. This provider is not GFE. Everything covered, but I never felt it detracted from the experience. If you’re looking for something easygoing with underlying naughty. Look no further.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD+-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scottie-4748 Guymandude Denver Yes 1 4/4/19
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been seeing this beautiful young lady as I was perusing other sites. We texted a few times and finally made the appointment. She is gorgeous young lady and somewhat shy but a lot of fun. She met me outside her apartment because there are a lot of buildings. Took care of business and enjoyed LFK, HJ,UTF, (YMMV)DATY, CFS, conversation.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora onemansplan Denver Yes 70 4/4/19
Review by onemansplan (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Autumn is amazing. This is the closest to a proper nuru massage that I've had in Denver. She knows how to work that mature body of hers (still in good shape). Sometimes conversationally she's a bit down - no doubt she's been through some shit - but I would just say "hey can we talk about something else" and then switch topics. You know, women, maybe it's just cause I have seen her a bunch and she's comfortable with me now. But in terms of service she's willing to get you down with dirty talk and sensuality and her sliding. Also shower available after to take care of the oil haha


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love grouptherapy DTC Yes 36 4/4/19
Review by grouptherapy (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted both Sunny & Nancy, booked with Sunny, then heard from Nancy and decided to go all out & do a double. Glad I did. After a 3some shower where every orafice was thoroughly scrubbed and invaded, the next 45 minutes was non stop action until I finally CIM. Use your imagination and then add 10%!!! The session finished with a remarkable 4 hand massage. Most amazing time in 15 years.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho onemansplan Denver So-So 25 4/4/19
Review by onemansplan (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There's so much going well for this girl, it's difficult to write this review. Great location, gorgeous woman, nice conversation, amazing massage (CMT level), but what could be wrong then, you may say, onemansplan that sounds like everything I want in a provider! Well, I had two problems: 1 - she only does nuru on the back. It's pretty tame, and when I inquired about not being on the front she said verbatim "That seems like too much" . . . 2 - the end was ok. Shes not the most sensual or erotic. Not much of dirty talk or eye contact or really anything. I liked the girl enough, but I just wanted to give a fair warning to anyone looking for what I was looking for.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
REBUTTAL:

Hello???? sorry you were disappointed because I don’t “dirty talk” but that’s not something I ever said that I offer or do haha. As far as the session being “so-so” it’s unfortunate you felt that way because I’ve had nothing but great reviews from day one! Clearly you wanted something more. I’m sexy , extremely nice , Phenomenal body none rushed.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Williams gntlmanbear Denver Yes 12 4/3/19
Review by gntlmanbear (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Casey several times over the last 4 years. Very easy to converse with, very pretty lady, lovely SEXY body. As always Casey insures your satisfied. I truly enjoy caressing her, suckling her amazing breasts and taking in the view of Casey's gorgeous body. With Casey you will always have a great time.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat Wywill Longmont Yes 67 4/3/19
Review by Wywill (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally met with Kat after many scheduling conflicts and it was way worth the wait. She is gorgeous and very easy to talk to. She gave me a quick massage which was unexpected but very welcome, the main event was very nice and exactly what I needed. Check out her personal website for details about her service. She is also branching out into edibles and other consumables which I think is pretty cool. I hope to see her again soon for a longer visit.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED ronaroo11 Denver Yes 66 4/3/19
Review by ronaroo11 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Allison is a dream, young, petite, cute, and a naughty little girl. She hopped in the shower with me right when I arrived and I washed both of us, her little starfish and pussy getting extra attention for cleanliness. We got out and toweled off, and I went from eating her sweet little pussy and asshole to teasing her bare pussy with my bare cock, I got her nice and wet , wrapped up and entered her in mish, she is so tight and wet it get amazing. We did a handful of positions, she gave me a bbbj, I daty some more and finally pulled out and jerked off all over the place, we cuddled and I got dressed and left. I obviously recommend and will be back for thirds and possibly fourths!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 Wywill Thornton Yes 24 4/3/19
Review by Wywill (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/19
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw K8 For a quick visit in the afternoon after talking to her that morning. She's a real sweetheart and genuinely seemed to care deeply about my health and satisfaction. CG was off the table but the view from behind was amazing! As others and herself have said on this site her thighs and posterior are next level. I'll definitely call on her again when I'm in the area.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 112 4/3/19
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw this beautiful lady last night and had a wonderful time. All reviews are accurate and you guys need to catch her when you can. GFE, BBBJ pure passion.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Tomkatt Denver Yes 140 4/3/19
Review by Tomkatt (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Aspen ever since I first joined TOB. Aspen is beautiful.....hot!! Friendly and fun. My time was very well spent and was worth the wait. There isn’t anything to say that hasn’t been said before. Go and see her!!! You will not regret it.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen dawningtime Westminster Yes 120 4/3/19
Review by dawningtime (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bree is a gorgeous girl with athletic figure, beautiful face/eyes and bubbly personality. She is so friendly and accommadating. I enjoyed the true GFE experience and we had conversation like old friends. Treat her well and you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Bree!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray timesnewroman DTC Yes 95 4/2/19
Review by timesnewroman (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, very easy set up, very flirty lady. She greeted me with a very passionate kiss and it was game on. Very responsive daty that got her going. She really takes her time with a great bbbj. The main event was great, very tight. Will definitely see again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 foxred DTC Yes 89 4/2/19
Review by foxred (56 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a gorgeous lady and a smile to warm your heart. Very polite and goes out of her way to make sure you are happy. GFE and interested in the session...I'm not sure what else you could be looking for, but I'm sure Jas can take care of it. I would highly recommend.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten Bora Bora Denver Yes 84 4/2/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Samantha is a beautiful and interesting lady. She has so many stories to tell that made our encounter fun and relaxing the body rub was amazing. I liked the connection, the conversation, the massage, the prolonged teasing and of course the wonderful French finale! Her incall is nice, very discreet and safe. Everything is perfectly clean and you have everything you need to enjoy a great time. It was the perfect choice for a relaxing afternoon and some stress relieve.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyNicole-8069 Sapper21 Colorado Springs Yes 15 4/2/19
Review by Sapper21 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Okay this was not my first visit, I do keep going back for more just can’t get enough of her, she is a little shy but will open up during the session, had amazing time multiple positions, msog, the view from the back amazing, she’s a great time if u treat her right and she will reward you


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova ala_carte Westminster Yes 49 4/2/19
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting Milana was a grand experience! There are some personalities that can get along with anyone and this beautiful person just happens to have that charm. Add that to her incredible good looks, lovely natural assets, and talented hands, I have to say my session with Milana was outstanding. I will see her again, for sure, as much for the conversation as the intensely pleasurable ending into her warm, firm hands and breasts.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 112 4/2/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Missed out on seeing Hunter two weeks ago due to the blizzard. When I saw she was coming back to Colo Spgs I didn't want to miss out again. Had made contact thru TOB for screening, made plans via email and confirmed via text morning of. Nice incall in Monument. Hunter looks just like her pictures and is very fun to spend to with. Complete GFE with all activities performed with enthusiasm and skill. If you've been waiting to see her, stop waiting. I will repeat.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Violet scottiep33 Denver Yes 80 4/2/19
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Top notch tantra experience with Ms Violet. This woman loves what she does, and it shows in her work. We were able to create an atmosphere of complete satisfaction. Violet was completely in tune with my body and what it needed. All I had to do was sit back and do nothing, Violet took care of the rest. Glad I got a chance to visit her while she's here.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-29-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Dmbuffs DTC Yes 103 4/2/19
Review by Dmbuffs (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. Wow is all I can say! She did everything so well and the image of her from every angle is burned into my memory. She is younger than her profile says. Great BBBJ, cg and doggie! I will definitely see her again. Thanks for a great time!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suzi Trout47 Denver Yes 26 4/2/19
Review by Trout47 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Suzi has by far been one of my favorite providers! The setup was easy, she was very responsive, and when I met her at her incall location, my goodness she was gorgeous. She met me in some black lingerie with a smile, hug, and a sensual kiss. The conversation flowed nicely and she has a bubbly genuine personality. She definitely gives you the full GFE and is responsive to your requests. I will definitely be coming back for more. Go see her!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
KelseyGrace jamespatterson5019 Denver Yes 14 4/2/19
Review by jamespatterson5019 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very sweet midwestern gal. Great conversation, wonderful skills all the usual gfe activities. Very cute better than advertisied. Has an innocence about her but don’t be fooled she is very good st what she does. Classy, smart fun!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Princesss 68blondeguy DTC Yes 17 4/2/19
Review by 68blondeguy (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a beautiful young lady princess is. She has the best set of all natural breast that I have seen and felt as well as the nicest but. She gives the greatest bbj ever and if you treat her right she will reward you. Easy to talk with this sweet fun loving lady. I actually had scheduled a half hour meeting and after I got back to my car I couldn't stop thinking about her and called her back for another half hour session. Can't wait to see you again princess. Until then sweet dreams ????. Thanks again for the great experience.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tabitha Thompson CmdrData-1 Denver Yes 9 4/2/19
Review by CmdrData-1 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Tabitha this morning. She is in town for at least two-weeks, maybe longer. This is my third review of her and I am still coming up with superlatives. She is such a pleasure to spend time with. She is a true GFE with a sweet and warm personality. Her kisses are to die for and her body is just incredible. I don’t know how she does it but she hasn’t changed much since the first time I saw her in 2007. Last review I said I was smitten and I still am. I am going to try to see her again before she leaves. My previous reviews should be attached so I won’t repeat much except to say that you should do yourself a big favor and see her. Her contact info on TOB and P411 is correct.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Sako DTC Yes 66 4/2/19
Review by Sako (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with young Allison today. Love the way she bbbj my jr. She is a true GFE. Yes, go see her guys if you get a chance.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
elladane Bigbob69 Denver Yes 46 4/1/19
Review by Bigbob69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing, friendly fun. All around great gfe experience. A must see!!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: