Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

14851 - 14900 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Reese Reynolds BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 142 4/1/19
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful afternoon with the lovely Reese. You can tell she has a great sense of humor via her website and videos she posts. She took the time to read my P411 which added to our time together (very thoughtful). Met at an upscale hotel in DTC, Reese was dressed in a matching bra and panties set and men's shirt. INCREDIBLE body, pretty face, great smile and personality. Adult activities were insane with lots of energy. She's definitely fun BCD. Highly recommend! Thank you Reese for a sexy fun time!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hayle R2 Denver Yes 26 4/1/19
Review by R2 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Hayle numerous times over the past few years and she is an ATF. She never fails to work the kinks out and I am always a happy camper when I leave. This is one special girl. Hayle is low volume and does not post often but she is good at what she does and enjoys it. She cares for her regular clients and is always interested in adding a new one. If you treat her well you may be lucky enough to be included in this select group.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou Leoaugust DTC Yes 62 4/1/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scheduled thru TOB, normal reference check so set up was easy. Was directed to a very upscale private location. Was met by the beautiful Annalise dressed in a sexy outfit which included black garter, nylons and high heels. Sweet hug and kiss, we chatted to get to know one another a little. Was led to bedroom, dfk ensued, off came the clothes and an awesome body massage started. We took are time exploring each other, Annalise is very sexy and accommodating, loved looking into her big beautiful eyes! Covered a few safe positions with wonderful views of her nice assets. Offered a drink afterwards and spent time discussing several common interests we had in common, she is very intelligent and very worldly! her with confidence and gentlemen are treated accordingly! Thanks again and will see you again soon Annalise!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho nerdguy69 Denver Yes 25 4/1/19
Review by nerdguy69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is easy to setup. Great massage ,Nice place ,she is fun pack. Be a gentleman and do be rude. follow her instructions and her rules and you will be rewarded at the flip. definitely in my top 5 providers.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lilyfishbubbles TLC_Huggsnkisses Denver Yes 20 4/1/19
Review by TLC_Huggsnkisses (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: lily is gorgeous. Bod omg! wonderful nuru massage. Get to know her. When she warms up to you she’s a sweetheart. My finish was explosive. Atf fbsm. will repeat. Be a gentleman and also listen very carefully to her instructions . Wonderful shower with her after main event.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Fitzwilliam Darcy DTC Yes 103 4/1/19
Review by Fitzwilliam Darcy (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had seen Winter Kay's Listings during her prior visits to Denver. Her reviews were excellent and the reviewers description of "the Skittles Game" intrigued me, so when I saw she was back in town I had to try to schedule an appointment. Scheduling was very easy via P411 and text. Arrived at her incall and was met by the stunningly beautiful woman in the pictures. Proceeded to get comfortable and played the Skittles Game. My favorite color was purple but I leave it to you to visit Winter Kay and find out your favorite color. Very pleasurable time. Would I recommend a visit with Winter Kay? Well, I asked her to let me know the next time she is in town. I can't give a higher recommendation than that.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AmberAustin69 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 5 4/1/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The lovely Ms Amber or Ms Miami contacted me once she arrived in town (my kind of woman) and we set up a reasonable time to meet up. She is a vanilla when it comes to maneuvering around TOB. I gave her a small crash course to help her figure out some things so be patient with her because she is still learning. We stayed in contact for most of the day up until I arrived at her in call. Once I arrived, I was given the room number and up I went. A couple of knocks and I was inside. She had fell asleep just prior to me knocking and lets just say she wasn't on her A game when I entered the room. We chit chatted back and forth for a bit and then I made a special request which she was happy to perform. Hands down, she has a wonderful toned/tanned body. I noticed she was a little nervous in the beginning but I am good at recognizing/taking over and smoothing out the situation so that both can enjoy time spent. She naturally smiles a lot but once she loosens up my goodness she is an absolute joy to be around. She's funny, smart and well traveled. We had a few things in common. I personally think she favors Cameron Diaz but looks better in my opinion. The Savior Faire "I am glad I stayed" Award goes to Miss Miami. She may be on her way back to good old Miami by the time this review is posted but from what I am told, she will be back and I shall be one of the guys waiting on her return. Until then, Amber take care of yourself and I look forward to seeing you soon.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox Taximan Colorado Springs Yes 80 4/1/19
Review by Taximan (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally had my long overdue first meeting with Nina . First call and screening went smoothly and we made our date for later in the day. Her in call is in a very nice. Easy to find, with great directions. When I arrived I was greeted with a hug and a drink. As Nina likes, we sat and chatted to get to know each other. We soon retired to the bedroom, where I was treated to the most organic and natural experience in the hobby. Nina is exactly the last I've been looking for. I'll be seeing her a lot. You should too !


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine FunGuy80916 Denver Yes 50 4/1/19
Review by FunGuy80916 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow is about all I could think of when she opened the door to her room. Such a beautiful young lady! Did the quick shower and went on to do some amazing things afterwards. Elaine is crazy sexy, will definitely be making time to see her again next time I'm in her area. Do yourself a favor and check her out, you won't regret it. The visuals and oral skills will leave me with some amazing memories, maybe my new ATF.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suzi whterbt Denver Yes 26 3/31/19
Review by whterbt (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great session! DTC incall, easy verification and quick responses to text. We got started as soon as I got in the room. Fantastic experience, she's very accommodating and we also had a great conversation in between rounds. Highly recommended and I will definitely repeat! dfk, daty, bbbj, cfs, cim


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love Userfun Denver Yes 28 3/31/19
Review by Userfun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nancy is fantastic. Very engaged and enthusiastic throughout. I try to see her whenever she is in town and am always really happy I did!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
College Babe Crystal Skydivemp Denver Yes 6 3/31/19
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Crystal is amazing, I'm so glad we met! She's even more beautiful in person. Smooth skin, smells great, and amazing hair! She started off a little reserved but once we began having fun, she was assertive, sexy, and vocal. She's got curves in all the right places and the top-and-tail scene is amazing. She's very enthusiastic! We did a couple of positions (canine and missionary) after some foreplay (BJ and FIV) but I didn't last long lol. Definitely didn't want it to end but I look forward to our next meeting. Highly recommend!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny love Escher5280 DTC Yes 36 3/31/19
Review by Escher5280 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up with TOB references. Text when I was parked and got a room number. Met at the door by a sexy Thai young lady. DFK and groping at the door. Sunny invited me to take a shower with her and it was awesome. Sunny undressed me and led me to the shower with a cutie, playful, KPOP attitude. After she played and washed me down she told me to wait on the bed. Lignt massage led to more UTF, Russian and TUMA the CIM. Not NQNS but might as well been. A sensual massage filled the time until round two. Next I know she's eating me out... MPCFS followed. Great kisser and total GFE.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 Omegaprime123 Denver Yes 28 3/31/19
Review by Omegaprime123 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sassy is one true down to earth gal, treat her well. A tire GF experience. Easy text set up easy to find and safe location. Did some small talk to break the ice. Went into the bedroom had one excellent time will definitely be back.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love average1 DTC Yes 28 3/31/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of having a conversation about the benefits of being pampered with someone new to me. Setting up this conversation was quick via texts, PM's and references. Sometimes you want a conversation that is sensual with nothing rushed and everything savored, while being pampered. That is what I got with Nancy. There was a slight language barrier, but we were able to understand each other when it mattered. From talking about the advantages of saving water while showering with a friend until the end, this conversation included a lot of pampering. We talked nicely about the advantages of kissing (all over) as a wonderful pampering method. Our oral exchanges needed no translation and during the main conversation we covered the topic of a good ride....back and forth. We also talked about the benefits of massages, which was quite nice. My conversation with Nancy was just what I needed, and when the mood hits for this type of chat, I will talk with her again. If you are looking for a mellow, pampering conversation that includes some hot topics, Nancy would be a fine, fine choice. She is quite the lady who seems to be very, very skilled at the conversation of pampering.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Kolorado Boulder Yes 120 3/31/19
Review by Kolorado (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've known Bree for some time . We have visited many times and she is one of a kind. Always happy to see me and has one of the best personalities ever. Body by Fisher and amazingly gorgeous woman.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Malz Denver Yes 49 3/31/19
Review by Malz (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Milana. Very friendly and talkative. Made me feel comfortable.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke Bajamagic Denver Yes 25 3/31/19
Review by Bajamagic (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The set up with Brooke was easy and painless. We enjoyed a drink and got to know each other better then jumped into the hot tub to start our fun. After about 20 min in the tub we moved into the bedroom. She is a true GFE experience and all activities were done with enthusiasm. BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CG, DOGGY, MISH, COF. Have fun boys I have a few times


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Rugersmygun Denver Yes 103 3/31/19
Review by Rugersmygun (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the privilege to meet with Kay again today and again she totally rocked it never fails that we can find something exciting to do. After a little dt, I decided I wanted to make her feel good and asked her about it, she's like let's do it! (remember I've seen her a few times before this so ymmv) She got a little serious as she was laying on her back, and asked if I could follow directions, of course I can and with a little of her guidance, I got to see and feel her contractions as she had a very wet orgasm, probably the most erotic and fun thing I've ever seen. After a little rest we continued with some bbbj which is indescribable, a little daty which I loved after her O, cg with some awesome visual (a butterfly comes to mind) then on to doggie which there's no way I could hold on any longer, we cuddled for a while then decided we both needed a shower no details there, but very erotic. What a wonderful afternoon I had!!! Kay is a total sweetheart, she travels with her best friend Kat who I've also wrote a review for both are my ATFs you can't go wrong seeing either one or both of these blond beauties. Enjoy See ya both soon ????


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle Blake coolhand luke Denver Yes 46 3/31/19
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have seen Elle a number of times over the years. Read my other reviews of her. Nothing has changed! She is top notch GFE. New things every time I see her. We almost always have a meal together either before or after. Great looks, great conversation and great times. Try her you will like her. I am sure that she has something for most everyone.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Germantownjofun Denver Yes 106 3/31/19
Review by Germantownjofun (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Megan is bubbly and full of life! She arrived promptly at my outcall location. Communication was fast and efficient. We had a lovely conversation when we got into my place. Only wish I had had more time to chat with her before the main event as I found her very charming and amusing. But since time was limited we got right down. Everything came off and we got down to the fun. I indulged in some delightful DATY and it didn’t take long for Megan to come to a shivering shaking mutually satisfying O. She quickly return the favor with an amazing BBBJ. My plan had been to break it up with a little covered MISH, but the things her mouth were doing to the little head soon had my eyes rolling in my big head as I finished with an intensely satisfying moaning groaning CIM. She retreated to the lavatory, took care of business, cleaned up. After a few delightful pleasantries, she was fully composed and out the door. Overall and immensely satisfying session with a skilled and attentative provider. If you like BBWs with wonderful personalities and over the top verbal skills then Megan is definitely for you!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay BeatRellik Denver Yes 103 3/31/19
Review by BeatRellik (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Winter kay is making it harder and harder to explore whenever she’s in town. Again, better and better each time I see her. I’ve had a menny bbbj during my hobbying hobby, some have attempted to deep throat but there’s never been one that’s been able to take it all... until now!!! Freaking... Amazing!!! The rest was fun... that is all ;)


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alycia-2302 squirtonnick Denver Yes 15 3/31/19
Review by squirtonnick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Alycia for the first time in a awhile and she's just as beautiful as ever. She puts you ease right away with conversation then the fun begins. She's definitely one of my ATF!! Looking forward to seeing this beautiful ass again soon


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu TheRover75 Westminster Yes 152 3/30/19
Review by TheRover75 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a very sweet, gentle, and intuitive provider, who does not watch the clock. I cannot say much that won't just echo her other reviews, except to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent with her. Highly Recommended.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy love diggin dog Denver Yes 28 3/30/19
Review by diggin dog (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Sunny (Nancy's sister) the last time they were in town and didn't think it could get much better than that. But it did! Nancy is a gorgeous and sensual being who epitomizes the asian provider. She is a true GFE who's only rule that I found was a cover for FS and I am certainly in agreement that. All the activities I wanted to indulge in were available including DFK, DATY, FIV, and MPCFS. She spoke many languages as well including Asian, French, Russian and no translation was needed. The only language she struggled with was English, but we were still able to communicate easily. I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza TheRover75 DTC Yes 103 3/30/19
Review by TheRover75 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is an absolute knockout! Seriously, she is more beautiful in person than in her pics. Further, her fiery and playfully seductive personality makes her even hotter. She is breathtaking in every sense of the word. During the session, she was very engaged and generous, and she made me feel great about myself. While I won't go into many details, I will say that her bbbj is sublime. Overall, and the hour I spent with her was a sensual, wild, and fun. I will definitely be seeing her again, and I give her my highest recommendation!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis fittysumpin Denver Yes 47 3/30/19
Review by fittysumpin (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the good fortune to visit Jesse for a massage yesterday and it she was great, besides being very attractive her massage skills are professional, after asking if there are any problem areas and what kind of pressure I'd like she proceeded to do a really great job. The hour flew by too quickly and the ending was superb. I would highly recommend Jesse and will absolutely be seeing her again.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Milana.Kumrinova Dreamy123 Denver Yes 49 3/30/19
Review by Dreamy123 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow she takes good care of you. Amazing curves and ensures you leave a happy camper. Thanks babe!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-30-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD rick8181 Denver Yes 35 3/30/19
Review by rick8181 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A good experience. Communicatikn through email and text was easy. Language was no problem. Nice body and uses it well. Definitely gfe Oral skills were well accepted. One of those you cant go wrong with


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Theotherguys1014 DTC Yes 67 3/30/19
Review by Theotherguys1014 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Experience was fantastic. She put my nerves to ease immediately upon arrival and was not a clock watcher at all. She is definitely the girl in her pictures but looks much better in person.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel Phil-anderer Denver Yes 67 3/30/19
Review by Phil-anderer (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wowza. Denver has some amazing sensual massage, and Raquel is amazing. My last 2 reviews were also great, but this is not hyperbole. Raquel is simply that good. I booked 60 minutes, but shortly after arriving, asked if I could extend to 90, and she was luckily able to accommodate! I won't go into details, but it was very sensual, and also, LEGIT and amazing CMT. I would see her again just for the deep tissue, but something tells me I won't be content with only that. :) Highly, highly reccommend. I'll add one more 'highly'.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miarose scottiep33 Denver Yes 27 3/30/19
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mia will definitely be added to my favorites immediately. Met Mia at a nice upscale condo in Denver. We immediately hit it off with great conversation. Mia is the type of girl you'd wanna spend multiple hours/ days at a time with. She looks exactly like she does in her pics. I love the fact that she was dressed in one of the pieces of lingerie from her ad. Mia is sexy as hell, and I could tell that there was a mutual attraction between us. We did everything nice and slow, because there was no need to rush. I would say the Mia's body is perfectly proportioned from head to toe. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, and I will definitely be seeing Mia again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Tony2018 Denver Yes 71 3/30/19
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do I start with Kat?  I have been wanting to see her for quite awhile and the stars finally aligned. Everything you need to know about her screening and services is clearly outlined on her website. Initial contact was quick and she was very responsive, which I really appreciated. She looks exactly like her pictures but they don't show her amazing personality. She has a soft voice and Texas accent. She made me feel like a king from the moment I walked in until I left. It was the most comfortable experience I've had. She performed everything with extreme enthusiasm. I cant wait to see her again. 


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara-1519 funtimes50 Denver Yes 34 3/30/19
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gentlemen, I had another chance to renew my friendship with Tara and spend a delightful hour with her touching and massaging me. I have reviewed her before, but this last session was exquisite. She has a massage technique that transcends touching only your body, where she now touches your soul. Be careful, as I am sure this is habit forming. She has a body crafted by Michelangelo and an attitude to match. If you have never seen her, call today.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Thawk2 Denver Yes 140 3/30/19
Review by Thawk2 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met Aspen Marie. She looks as good as her pics indicate. Not much can be added to prior reviews, but I would add another high recommendation. She is an absolute sweetheart with a Texas drawl to add to the hotness.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Rambo Ray Denver Yes 120 3/30/19
Review by Rambo Ray (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bree was easy to set up with and we met at her very nice in call. She is very attractive, friendly and sexxxy! We had a very nice time together:)


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit DATY_PLEASE Denver Yes 105 3/30/19
Review by DATY_PLEASE (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! What an amazing time I just had! Britt is a super fun and bubbly girl with a rockin body, and stamina to match! She greeted me in sexy lingerie and a huge flirty smile. Shes friendly, laid back and absolutely loves the DATY. we went two rounds of Daty before she put the cover on but not before she played for a while with a bbbj. 69 for a while, CG then RCG before I popped. couldn't believe how long she went and never got tired. she is petite, in shape and energetic like you wouldn't believe. Will definitely play again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maverixxx herblover Denver Yes 18 3/30/19
Review by herblover (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy went to her place had a great session she knows what she’s doing went for the Greek and was not disappointed she is a lot of fun will be back


Age: 26 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen BigTex Westminster No Show 26 3/30/19
Review by BigTex (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: We had been texting back and forth a few times, and she finally reached out to let me know that 6:15pm was when she’d be available. I agreed to make that work, and headed her way at about 5:30pm. At about 6pm she texted to say that time had gotten away from her, so she needed to push back to 6:45pm or 7pm. I said, OK I’ll kill some time and wait around. Then I texted back several times from 6:45 to 7:15, and never got a reply. As a previous reviewer said, she’s time and communication challenged. Hopefully I can try to reschedule in the future, and post a better update to this review.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega imyourguy Denver Yes 71 3/29/19
Review by imyourguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Kat as a recommendation of Kay as part of their duo and it was such a great time. Playing their game was something that I ended up having loads of fun with and both were insistent on me having a good time. Kat is a sweetie and one should not let her looks fool you. She would not give up on making sure I had a good time. Cannot reccomend enough. Thank you Kat.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Dustin171 DTC Yes 130 3/29/19
Review by Dustin171 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Delilah on 3/7/19 at 8:25 pm. This is the second time I have seen her. And as usual she was incredibly kind, accommodating and friendly. All activities were performed with enthusiasm. You can truly tell that she cares about her clients and goes the extra mile. She is a diamond in the rough and should be treated as such. We had a wonderful conversation about social media and responding to comments. You can tell she is a friend as well as very good at what she does. I could go on and on but, do yourself a favor and see what she’s all about. 20/10 guaranteed.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay imyourguy Denver Yes 103 3/29/19
Review by imyourguy (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Winter Kay was easy to meet up with after providing contacts from here. She is a very sweet Texas girl and was not short on hospitality. I met up with Kay and her friend Kat and the duo was definitely on fire. They are loads of fun and playing games with them is not something to be missed. M&Ms are never going to be the same.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Leoaugust DTC Yes 94 3/29/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/22/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice incall, set up thru TOB was easy. Jessica is the girl in her pics, nice mm and great views from behind.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-20-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Aurelius Denver Yes 133 3/29/19
Review by Aurelius (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting with Amber and Callie today. This was no run of the mill experience. I won’t go into too much detail but what makes these two amazing women stand out is the genuine fun they have doing sessions together. The energy they have together is fantastic, just make sure you bring your A game These are two beautiful, intelligent and seriously fun women to be with. Had a great chat with them afterwards. These two are ATFs for sure.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Suzi tardis Denver Yes 26 3/29/19
Review by tardis (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incredible. Every. Single. Time. Suzi is amazing, you won't find better, so don't waste the effort. Fantastic kisser, which you can well imagine what that means for her oral skills generally. Very open, accommodating, and experimental. A general sweetheart and a pleasure to be around.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu Endowed4petitew Westminster Yes 152 3/29/19
Review by Endowed4petitew (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met at the door by a very petite 30s Chinese woman with a big smile and a kiss. Very attractive and polite. I removed my shoes to keep the chemistry good. Things proceeded as expected with a nice message, followed by a flip and DATY. Very tight body, nothing extra, perky B-cups. She’s listed at 5’3” 105 32C-24-33 ... I’m going 5’0” 100 soaking wet, 32B-24-33. Went through a slew of different positions seeking one that work best for the oversized tight squeeze. She speaks little English so I was very careful and kept it gentle. MSOG affirmed. Really nice person, would recommend.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola_Rose BillyTheKid Denver Yes 10 3/29/19
Review by BillyTheKid (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lola was my first fbsm experience and boy was I pleasantly surprised! She is one of the most beautiful providers that you will meet in town. Very warm personality. Her incall location was very clean and full of charm. Neighborhood is nice w a pleasant view. Standard two text system. Very friendly, great conversation and the body rub was out of this world! Very juicy and gorgeous assets. Good rate. Highly recommend, be Ready she is hotter than the pics let on!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Rambro69 Denver Yes 103 3/29/19
Review by Rambro69 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow is all i can say. She is so sexy and exotic. She really enjoys the session. Passionate Bbbj and DT. DATY tastes so good. I will be seeing her again and you’re stupid if you don’t do the same,


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 Tailgater1 DTC Yes 19 3/29/19
Review by Tailgater1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the chance to make up for a previous missed appointment. She didn’t disappoint. Great incall location. She’s terrific. Very attractive and very talented in all aspects. Glad we got the chance to connect.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit agentawesome DTC Yes 105 3/29/19
Review by agentawesome (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Britt and Savanna! I walked in to 2 gorgeous and accommodating ladies and had the time of my life! GFE was amazing, DATY with Britt was great and had an excellent view! I will definitely be seeing these two ladies again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: