Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

14651 - 14700 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Alia Abaza Sako DTC Yes 103 4/20/19
Review by Sako (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Alia Friday afternoon. She is very beautiful women, from head to toe. Very good bbbj skill. Wish I can take her home with me. Go see her guys.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annekeslc jamespatterson5019 Denver Yes 7 4/20/19
Review by jamespatterson5019 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Anneke today a very vibrant breathe of fresh air. Very mature fun gfe who enjoys her playtime. A couple rules just the usual smart things. Wonderful lips and great kisser, hope you make Denver a regular spot to visit, guys if you like the mature relaxed intimate encounters don’t miss her


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Anderson SeniorPlayboy Denver Yes 35 4/19/19
Review by SeniorPlayboy (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley is a lovely mature lady, with a fit and gorgeous body of a young chick. She is very friendly and has a wonderful personality. Ashley visits Denver approximately once a month and was somewhat under the radar for a considerable period of time. She posts occasionally on P 411, and her profile is completely accurate. I finally was fortunate enough to be able to see Ashley after several months of trying. She has regular friends she sees in Denver, and she does not accept many new clients. After our initial contact and her screening, our schedules did not mesh until now. Throughout this period of time, she was very prompt and responsive in all of her communications through the P 411 site. If you have not seen her before, and are a member of P 411, contacting her through that site by private message is the best was of reaching her. My first visit with Ashley was delightful!! She greeted me very warmly and was a charming, caring, seductive, and extremely sexy and giving hostess during my entire stay. Ashley eagerly provided me with a truly amazing non-stop GFE + experience with extreme passion. She enthusiastically fulfilled all of my desires and just as enthusiastically urged me to fulfill hers, which I was eager to do. Her entire focus during my visit was on me - no distractions and no clock watching! I give Ashley Anderson my highest recommendation, and I assure anyone who is fortunate enough to be able to see her that he will have the time of his life!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox average1 Denver Yes 88 4/19/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had another fantasy about seeing Dixie. Because of prior fantasies, set up was easy and quick. Not sure what I can add to my prior fantasy reviews. She is a sweetheart who is so entertaining....in a variety of ways. Her conversational skills were outstanding with me and uncovered some wonderful things. She was extremely receptive and responsive to my conversation with her....very responsive. Dixie was fully engaged and able to ride out the nuances of our dialogue...really ride it out. She is a joy to spend time with. I know YMMV, but I've always enjoyed discussing my fantasies with her. She is a plush and luscious lady to hang out with. Oh, and though it has been mentioned in other reviews, the twins are incredible to experience.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexxyVeronica69 Bob1911 Denver Yes 7 4/19/19
Review by Bob1911 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the privilege Veronica today and wow!! She is a very attractive woman. It was easy to setup and get verified. She showed up on time and looking great. We sat down and talk for a little bit to get comfortable. Then the fun starts and she is a great kisser and allows msog. I can’t wait to see her again soon. Treat her good and you will have a great time as I did.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Araya Sunshine genrev DTC Yes 3 4/19/19
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After one of the worst experiences in many years with a non-TOB provider the day before, I took a chance with another provider based on reviews outside TOB. TOFTT? I guess every once in a while I find a gem. Meet Araya, a gem! I happened to be in her area after a business trip and she replied immediately to my text. Within the hour I met her at her incall at a nice hotel. Initial communication was prompt and friendly. When Araya opened the door, several things stood out. First, she is CUTE. And TINY. She is younger than friends I usually like to spend time with, but in this instance it was not an issue. She is actually intelligent and articulate, and we were able to connect despite our age difference. We chatted a few minutes and I asked to shower. When I got out, Araya put on some porn and asked what kind I liked. I told her it was really hard pulling my eyes away from her to watch a TV!!! Araya has a HOT spinner body. Cute face, perky breasts, and an ass that was simply breathtaking. She was fun to spend time with and not a clock watcher. Araya does not kiss, and usually that is a big deal for me, but she more than made up for it with enthusiasm and energy. She really seemed to be having fun. She does let you know what her likes and dislikes are up front so that was helpful. After our intimate time we hung out and chatted about this odd world we live in and I encouraged her to become active with the TOB family, and introduce herself on the Forums. If she continues to be as friendly and keeps her great attitude, she will make a lot of new friends here. I will repeat as soon as I can. Highly recommend!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 nokken64 DTC Yes 89 4/19/19
Review by nokken64 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 3 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine is a one of a kind lady. Absolutely gorgeous and also very intelligent. She has a very caring and bubbly personality and really knows how to hold a deep conversation. She made me feel right at home from the very start. Her skills are top notch and she really appreciates the ways of a gentleman. Highly recommend and I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae IkariJo Denver Yes 107 4/19/19
Review by IkariJo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been trying to see Danielle for a while now but our schedules never seemed to line up. We finally managed to meet up and it was definitely a worth while experience. We met at her private in-call location where she greeted me at the door and led me to the bedroom. We wasted no time getting undressed the laid down on the bed and discussed what I wanted. She doesn’t do DATY which I’m ok with. We started with some doggie the switched to mish after a while. Then we took a break and laid down next to each other while caressing one another. We got to talking and we were having such a great conversation I almost lost track of time. Luckily she reminded we to get back to business and we went back to doggie till the end. Danielle is a real lady who will treat you right so make sure you do the same. I will definitely be seeing her again in the future.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 jon69 DTC Yes 49 4/19/19
Review by jon69 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s a rare treasure to find a provider that is willing to see couples, but we didn’t realize how rare a treasure we found until walking through Farrah’s door. She was very communicative during the same-day setup, and with the directions to where we were to meet. Farrah is a young, smoking-hot minx, enthusiastic to give and receive pleasure from both men and women, and eager to assist in the fulfillment of fantasies. Farrah is the embodiment of the unicorn every adventurous couple seeks to find. We look forward to catching her the next time she is in Denver.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Markcam74 Denver Yes 103 4/19/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Alia Abaza was easy, standard two call with verification. Incall was a decent hotel with easy access. When I first walked in she blow my mind, this beautiful dark haired woman was on the bed in an amazing piece of lingerie. We talked for a few minutes, she is very easygoing and quickly had me at ease. As things progressed I found myself on my back where she gave me an amazing BJ for what seemed like 30 minutes. Probably the best I have had. We moved from there into several positions and where she had me popping my top after 10 minutes. She is now my ATF. So glad I was able to connect with her and will definitely be back for several more encounters with her.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
misslilly Savoir Faire DTC Yes 3 4/19/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Lilly's post and I couldn't remember if I had ever seen her profile before. Anyways, I decided to contact her and she responded fairly quickly. I passed screening and we confirmed a time to meet. Set up/screening was a breeze and I arrived a little earlier than expected. Lily invited me up on time and once inside, I found her dressed and ready to have fun. In the beginning, I think we both made one another a little uneasy but we ended up clicking as time went on. She is a little sweetheart once she loosens up. And that goes for everything else as well, she delivers with grace and I left with absolutely no complaints. A+ for eye contact/A+ for non clock watcher/A for overall good time. She is GFE and absolutely no GREEK. I shall see you in Vegas my friend. Take care of yourself and have a safe trip back home.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple TexasNomad79 Denver Yes 109 4/19/19
Review by TexasNomad79 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Visiting with Kandi was one of the best experiences I've had in a long time. This was our first meeting but she put me at ease almost immediately. She was accommodating with all of my requests and knew exactly what to do when it mattered. I cannot recommend her enough and highly encourage everyone to visit with this extraordinary lady.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissSky Flintstone Denver Yes 31 4/19/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with Miss Sky and Cara Day and they were a dream come true. We met at Sky's downtown incall and per request we delved into a light fetish PSE experience and trust me they didn't disappoint. They were down to earth, friendly, and interacted well together and left wonderful visions in my head. I was used for their pleasure and at the same time they blew my mind with the experience they provided me. They took turns in various positions and in the end it was a wonderful finish and I am grateful for the opportunity.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor genrev DTC Yes 170 4/19/19
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I don't know why I waited so long to see Audrey. Just the way the stars aligned I suppose. Shame on me. Audrey is everything I love when seeing friends. She is professional, warm, friendly, easy to talk to and connect with. Our time together was intimate and her kisses alone are worth coming back for. Very sexy lady. Highly recommend!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Flintstone Denver Yes 73 4/19/19
Review by Flintstone (43 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a wonderful fantasy experience with Cara Day and MissSky. It was a dream come true. They were both so hot and interacted so beautifully together and I will never forget the images they left in my head as they had me tied to Sky's bed. They took their turns in various positions and used me for their pleasure at the same time. They made a tremendous PSE while being so down to earth and very good to me. I am glad I took the plunge and left me smiling ear to ear.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Johnkettle Denver Yes 129 4/19/19
Review by Johnkettle (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Referred by another asp. Set up was a snap. Shared my referances got a appointment set up. I arrived spot on. Started with a massage got to a bit of Nuru. Bbbj. Talked some more asked to come back. Was a great time on a wonderful day. With a wonderful women I will be scheduling another visit.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver Anthony001 Denver Yes 42 4/19/19
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have you ever had an experience with a woman which feels like you were able to take a step back in time and remember how much fun it was to discover girls in your youth? A hour with Hazel sure did it for me! After promptly responding to my text request for a session, Hazel had me screened in short order. Then, off to her incall in Downtown Denver with a great view of the city. The building she is in has some challenges with entry; however, Hazel is good with keeping in touch during the arrival process so you are not left "hanging". Once inside her incall, Hazel wasted no time making me feel comfortable and welcome. She is of Naive American and Hispanic descent, with stunningly dark brown eyes and very full lips (pictures are spot on). As for the body, she has one of the most beautiful natural bodies I have ever had the pleasure to experience in person. The session itself was more like playing with a girlfriend from my youth; only now with years of experience to bring to the table. Hazel has a very "playful" nature, and was very accommodating to my requests. I really enjoyed our "play time" together, as well as her interest in sharing more about herself with me. Hazel is both beautiful and in my case, a wonderful connection. As always, YMMV; and yet, I encourage my brethren to enjoy everything this beautiful young woman has to offer!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dita FuriousWeasel Colorado Springs Yes 11 4/19/19
Review by FuriousWeasel (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sometimes I can write a great story about a session, but this time, I just want to say a wonderful time was just what both of us needed that day. And that's what happened. I contacted Dita the night before for an early AM session. Went by at the appointed time and she was wearing a very flattering robe... which soon came off. I was able to give her a nice massage which really set the mood for the rest of the session. Left after an hour, feeling great and perfect start to the weekend.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse Anthony001 Westminster Yes 22 4/19/19
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I tried to connect with Samantha a couple of times in the last year with no luck. Fortunately, persistence is in my nature and when I finally did, the wait was well worth it! Samantha is a real sweetheart, equally gifted at giving as she is with holding her own in a stimulating conversation. She is very down to earth in both her attitude and appearance, but don't let that fool you: this lady knows what she is doing! We met at her incall location in Westminster, after a relatively painless screening process. I opted for a ninety minute session and was amazed how fast the time seemed to pass. She was open to mutual giving, as long as everything was done "safely". When it came time for me to "release" the build-up, Samantha (as others have noted) has a special "technique" she prefers to use. Gentlemen, my body shook during and I slept unbelievably well afterwards, to give you an idea of how much I enjoyed the experience. Samantha is a real gem, both as a woman and a provider. Treat her well and allow her to share with you her natural talent for giving!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss geecue2 Boulder Yes 65 4/18/19
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Cystal, first time I have seen her ads before. She does what I call a FBSM/Nuru very enjoyable. Cystal is very fit, slim, very friendly and easy going. She has very strong hands for being so petite, the massage was very relaxing and the nuru part was very enjoyable. Will definitely see Crystal again. She really gets into her session through the whole session. She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya Bora Bora Denver Yes 119 4/18/19
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Cherry with a relative short notice because my afternoon suddenly changed and I had some extra unplanned time. She was very kind to find some time for me. Her incall was discreet, easy parking, very clean and beautifully decorated, which is always an nice touch. She is a gorgeous lady, beautiful curves and sensual personality. We had a nice conversation while warming up for more intense activities and during our whole session I was exquisitely pleased! Awesome GFE afternoon that left me completely satisfied!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza Tyesheron DTC Yes 103 4/18/19
Review by Tyesheron (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The best experience thus far on this site!!! I highly recommend her if you want to have fun. Also she is quite hot and sexy and she knows it. Hope you’ll find a great experience with her also.


Age: 28 Eyes: Green Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Tattoos: Some Hair Color: Brunette Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimmikalil slee402 Denver So-So 2 4/18/19
Review by slee402 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with her at her incall. Her pics are real but she looks better in person. She is really hot. Her tits are really nicer in person than they look in her pics. Her post say they are D cups and didnt look like they were from the pics but they definitely were. They're probably the best thing about my experience. We got right down to business as soon as I got in the door. She had a very limited menu and she had a lot of rules. She wouldn't even get on top. And she was the worst clean freak I've ever been around. After about 15 minutes I was done and she rushed me out the door as soon as we were done even though we arranged 30 minutes. I probably wouldn't go see her again but if you do, I would recommend a qv and know that she will do very limited things.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 Guymandude Denver Yes 24 4/18/19
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Due to her being ill and hospitalized she was unable to keep our scheduled visit In the meantime we tried a second time and Call had another medical mishap. So on our 3rd attempt we were finally able to connect. In between scheduling we communicated via text and she stayed in touch. Calik is absolutely adorable and caring! She is a beautiful woman who wants to ensure you have a most memorable experience. Calik is a GFE.. Not a petite little spinner but has a beautiful butt. Excellent oral skills and COB.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya ShyDude303 Denver Yes 119 4/18/19
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time with this beautiful lady. Set up and verification was quick and easy through text. Whether real or not she was very enthusiastic during the whole session. I really felt like she was having just as good of a time as me. Every activity was top notch nothing I can add on to previous reviews. If you haven't seen Cherry I highly recommend you do. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kami boulderbeard Boulder Yes 7 4/18/19
Review by boulderbeard (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Kami for the first time on the listing board for Boulder and got excited. She’s from California, but will be visiting the area from time to time and we are so lucky to have her as an option whenever she comes. Kami is a sheer delight. Tall, caramel complexion, perky breasts, a perfectly toned bum, a stunning face, basically a goddess. Wow! Simply the sexiest and most friendly girl a guy could hope to meet in this hobby. Her pictures, while great, don’t prepare you for the her sheer beauty. I enjoyed taking and snuggling with her almost as much as the primary purpose for the visit and man was the main even good. DATY, CBJ, RCG, and mish. She was very responsive and vocal for all activities. I can’t recommend her enough. Whenever Kami comes to town, she’ll be at the very top of my list!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby trukor Denver Yes 66 4/18/19
Review by trukor (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cassie was just what I needed after being stood up. I contacted her last minute and she was happy to accommodate. She was incredibly sweet, friendly, and beautiful. She is also very clean and professional and would recommend her highly.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Shabaam Boulder Yes 121 4/18/19
Review by Shabaam (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hands down one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. She’s very welcoming. It’s obvious that she loves what she does. Definitely recommend!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray pjhammer DTC Yes 95 4/18/19
Review by pjhammer (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy connections via text after verification. As others have said, she is very friendly and greeted me with DFK and our hands roaming all over each other. Truly a sweet young lady who wants to please. Nice UTF and BLS led to CG and K-9. Cleaned up and on my way. Very nice - thanks Jessi


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alissa M Tarz Denver No 16 4/18/19
Review by Tarz (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Contact and setup was easy with some verification, though she arrived very late. Her pictures are her, however seem to be in her younger years. She's much more heavier than the pictures show. She does have very nice upper attributes, however from there down is not exposed in the old pics. If you like a nice set of the upper attributes she might be for you, however the rest didn't entertain me. She also has a very limited menu with many rules.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie-5608 Thisguy1 Colorado Springs Yes 15 4/18/19
Review by Thisguy1 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Super friendly upon arrival and throughout session. She’s much prettier in person FYI. Great view! Nice full session. Will definitely visit again when in the area!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Savoir Faire DTC Yes 39 4/17/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was browsing the TOB listings and I came across Ms Kimberly's profile. Of course, I contacted her so that I could book before she decided to leave Colorado. She responded but do to the weather, we were not able to actually schedule a meeting. Kim directly mentioned LOL, when you are exactly ready to schedule just let her know. So I did exactly what she said, scheduled with her last night. Arrived on site, sent her a jingle and I was invited up shortly. Once inside, I noticed she was wrapped all up in a white robe. I got a nice hug/conversation and she walked over to the other side of the room. The robe dropped to the floor and my eyes zeroed in on nothing but curves. She strategically made her way and positioned herself directly in front of me. Before I could say anything, she leaned/bent over and I was THE STAR QUARTERBACK lined up behind the center. Hands down, Kimberly is the best damn center that I have ever had LOL. Kim you are always a lot of fun, from the laid back chilled attitude/demeanor to those killer California curves. The Savior Faire "Killer California Curves" Award is presented to you........................... Happy Birthday Bang to you....... Take care of yourself and I will see you again soon....


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
College Babe Crystal JCBLDR Denver No 6 4/17/19
Review by JCBLDR (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: She has a couple of good reviews but my experience was awkward and uncomfortable. I made a pre-book and followed with confirmation the day before. She didn't show so I texted her and she said she lost my number but could come now. Then she texted that the uber was expensive. She eventually came to my place: said she had to hurry because of babysitting job. She didn't smile once during the experience. I asked her about college which is in her ad. She said she didn't want to talk about it. 3G after that. Girl has no personality. She is not 140lb, definitely BW. Zero connection. Doesn't even try. I don't like to give bad reviews but TOB members need to know. YUMMV.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 Rator303 DTC Yes 24 4/17/19
Review by Rator303 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The second time was even better. She came over to my house and since We hadn't seen each other in a while so it was like two long lost friends connecting after months apart. We chatted about our lives and then she gave me the most sensual and pleasuring cbj, I have ever had. We then went to mish and man her moans and facial expressions could make any guy melt because she loves it so much. I exploded at the same time as her which is very real. Talked some more and then did a second round. Definitely recommend


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner goodguy69 DTC Yes 36 4/17/19
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally made a return trip, so I reached out to Raine to set up another adventure, and ended up scheduling a hour of doubles with her and Nina together, since I saw them both separately last trip, set up was a breeze. Their new incall is amazing and easy to get to. It is very well decorated and very nice. And damn I am glad I made that call. Once I arrived we had a nice conversation to get caught up on things that have happened since our last meeting, then as things progressed we retired to the other room where things got very lively to say the least. These ladies will blow you away with thier talents, and yes you definitley need a rain coat. You need to go see them together or seperate. You wont be disapppointed. They are both very beautiful talented women. I can,t wait for trip number 3. I know they will be on my list to see every time I come to town.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
theharperkelly NightMoves Denver Yes 35 4/17/19
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Harper Kelly Location: Way up North / Private In-Call I was reflecting back on my very first Ginger experience and that would be with Ms Kelly. To get to my hotel suite you would have to activate the elevators with the card key so I met Harper downstairs in the lobby. After a few minutes of small talk we proceeded to the elevators. I couldn't help but notice she grabbed every guy in the lobby, bar and restaurants attention as she walked by with me. She was wearing tight fitting blue jeans with high leather boots, a sexy flannel shirt with a vest jacket along with her Long Shiny Silk Red Hair and ooooh those beautiful Green Eyes. In that moment It felt very special because she was my date. I saw Ms Kelly again about three weeks ago and she still looks as stunning as the very first time I laid eyes on her. She treated me with the utmost respect and took great care of me (I was completely drained). Give Harper Kelly a call, your references and your respect and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella.ocho KeepCool Denver Yes 25 4/17/19
Review by KeepCool (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bella Ocho is a delightful young lady. I saw Bella for the first time almost a year ago, and she asked what took so long to come back. Honestly, I have know idea why it took so long but I will be back and soon and often as possible. First rate massage. You can’t go wrong with this young lady.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-29-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 goodguy69 DTC Yes 77 4/17/19
Review by goodguy69 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally made a return trip, so I reached out to Raine to set up another adventure, and ended up scheduling a hour of doubles with her and Nina together, since I saw them both separately last trip, set up was a breeze. Their new incall is amazing and easy to get to. It is very well decorated and very nice. And damn I am glad I made that call. Once I arrived we had a nice conversation to get caught up on things that have happened since our last meeting, then as things progressed we retired to the other room where things got very lively to say the least. These ladies will blow you away with thier talents, and yes you definitley need a rain coat. You need to go see them together or seperate. You wont be disapppointed. They are both very beautiful talented women. I can,t wait for trip number 3. I know they will be on my list to see every time I come to town.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyLittleKimberly Jaistu DTC Yes 39 4/17/19
Review by Jaistu (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kimberly for the first time after having tried for almost a year to meet up with her. Let me tell you all previous reviews are spot on. She is an amazing provider, from the moment she greets you at the door to the point you walk out she is 100% focused on you. Very sexy and confident, I was personally suprised by how laid back and chill she was. Usually providers that look this good are a bit full of themselves but not Kimberly. All activies are safe, and fun. I will definitely be on the look out for when she returns as I plan on becoming a regular of hers when she visits. Treat her with respect and kindness and she will definitely take good care of you.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove gnarley_boy12 Westminster Yes 68 4/17/19
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had been trying together with Sarah for awhile and it finally happened. I was surprised when I walked into her room and received a hug from a woman who looked much younger than I expected for her age. We talked a bit and drank a little wine. Sarah has a body, especially her waist and tight round butt that any 25 year old would be envious of. Not even mentioning her obvious other "assets" which are exquisite. She makes the encounter very fun, full GFE with lots of conversation, smiles and laughs. Truly a professional but sweet. Very good about returning texts in a timely manner. Am very much looking our next encounter when she is back in my area.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor jerry.S Denver Yes 60 4/17/19
Review by jerry.S (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Madison via PM on TOB. We "chatted" on and off for a couple of weeks prior to meeting. Nice to find someone who takes time getting to know you. Got directions, got lost, got help, got there...finally. Session started with getting to know one another better before the action started. Nice. As time progressed we got frisky. Spent a majority of our time with her in RCG. Very sensual and recommended for guys who like round, firm butts. Although I don't hobby much anymore, I'd repeat. Loved her patience and her butt!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Model Jennifer JamJim Denver Yes 42 4/17/19
Review by JamJim (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jennifer was easy to setup a meeting with. I missed her the last time she visited so I had to indulge this time. She is the complete GFE. DFK, CBJ, DATY then on to CFS. She is very easy to talk to and can carry a good conversation, I never felt rushed at all. Treat her good gentlemen.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke justsumguy Thornton Yes 25 4/17/19
Review by justsumguy (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Brooke with little trouble. Within a few texts I was given the address and I was on my way. Incall residence was very comfortable, I had just gotten off work and needed to freshen up a bit, for which she made sure I had towels and the hygiene products I needed. When I was done we talked a bit then moved on to other things. Everyone who has said that Brooke's head game is on point, is well on point. She is fantastic. I would also like to note that the guy who claimed she tasted as good as honey, well he too is on point. Man she was delicious! We moved on to a wide range of positions, Missionary, dogie, on her side, etc, until I could go no more. She was a lot of fun and I look forward to the next time I get to see her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alia Abaza NSAFunLover DTC Yes 103 4/16/19
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much I can say that hasn’t already been said but here goes.... Alia is a gorgeous and exotic beauty with an absolutely banging, all-natural body. She provided an outstanding bbbj followed by cfs. Not only was the view fantastic, but she gave a great performance including just a bit of pushing back, nice vocal work and plenty of eye contact. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana ChicagoBull Chicago Yes 111 4/16/19
Review by ChicagoBull (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr Location: ChicagoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a pleasure meeting Roxy, she was very sweet & understanding to why i was late to see her than i time I scheduled but once there she made me feel comfortable & relaxed. Roxy Is a gem! Beautiful face , soft skin & curves to die for. I’ll definitely will be seeing her again & again. Treat her well!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla Profitable1981 DTC Yes 44 4/16/19
Review by Profitable1981 (68 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Layla here on the TOB the day prior. She got back to me right away and provided a phone number. I texted her 30 minutes prior to confirm and she responded right away with her location. Got to the upscale incall where she provided me with her room number. I was blown away bye her when she opended the door. Very well put together young women. Pics are very accurate. She helped me get comfortable while engaging in a fantastic bbj as i got completely comfortable. Layla had amazing eye contact the whole time. We continued to the bed where the bbj went on. Again terrific eye contact the whole time. It was so good i couldn't hold it. Layla didn't rush me out the door at all. We layed in the bed and talked. Thanks for the great time Layla. I'd see her again when she's back in town. Hopefully soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Jack Daniels Boulder Yes 158 4/16/19
Review by Jack Daniels (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Montana is an awesome lady, we laughed and got along well. The massage was awesome and her reviews are spot on!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
tinydomme Tbgslt Boulder Yes 17 4/16/19
Review by Tbgslt (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Angelica is incredible. She has a huge heart, is super real and smart. Absolutely wonderful to spend a little therapeutic time with.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kawitana mdallasfun Denver Yes 32 4/16/19
Review by mdallasfun (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So I've had my eye on her for a while. Her pictures show an amazingly hot and bombshell blonde and I couldn't resist. Texted and received a response shortly after. Set-up was easy and I quickly found my way making the drive to Denver. I was at her door in less than an hour and when she opened I was not disappointed. There stood the girl from the pictures, but real and she was mine for the next hour. She was extremely welcoming and friendly, wearing some sexy lingerie that she made herself. Her body was to die for and she could see in my eyes that I didn't want to waste time. She's a pleaser and positioned ourselves in front of a mirror and got to her knees. The rest of the hour flew by, but she was never a clock watcher. Instead, she is probably the only provider to be ready early and invite me up 10 minutes early. That's indicative to her awesomeness. We had a great time together and she didn't seem to be down for anything and everything (of course, YMMV). I set a personal record with MSOG and she seemed to be pretty proud of herself and what she was able to do to me. I'll never forget her yelling back at me, "You're a machine" in her sexy Russian accent. Thanks for that; I'll always remember that. She's amazing in every way and would totally recommend her. Treat her well; she's a rare gem.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 BillyTheKid Denver Yes 19 4/16/19
Review by BillyTheKid (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: If you ever saw a music video or concert of Vince Neil, Axl Rose, or Bon Jovi, and thought Man I wish I was him. All that amazing 80s blonde goddess clout, then you should contact Jen. If you want to feel like a prominent world leader who retires to his penthouse to be treated like a king, call Jen. Hot. Tall. Expert. Dirty talker. Rock star both in looks and talents. Fantasies come true. If you want to feel like a king, you need to contact this upper echelon luxurious superstar.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: