Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

5451 - 5500 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Anastasia Fantasia Artherdimmsdale DTC Yes 80 3/27/23
Review by Artherdimmsdale (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Anastasia several times. She is easy to talk to and schedule with. She used to do FBSM but now specializes in the everything else. Absolute mind blowing fun. Wonderful conversation and true connection. I can’t wait to see her again.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlliDoll BigDan Thornton Yes 3 3/26/23
Review by BigDan (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/25/23
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Alli's a week or so but I missed her. I was happy to see that she was back for a short visit this weekend. She lives in Arizona but said she will be visiting Denver often. She has the exact body type that I go for, petite and young. she had a sweet personality which matched my checklist too. Very upscale, easy parking. She greeted me with a hug, exchanged pleasantries then she took off the negligee and the fun began. She is a true blue GFE with nothing held back. Very kissable lips She started with some amazing UTF, with a twist. I have had some good oral in the past but somehow Lilli laid next to me keeping full body contact. It was amazing. I rolled her over and we both enjoyed the DATY. She was very responsive. She wanted to taste me again and I was a willing participant. She said she wanted me inside her so she covered me up and road me cowgirl. I asked her to lay on her back and I teased her tender area then thrust in, exploding inside her missionary style. She helped me clean up then I recovered for several minutes on my back. Certainly no rush. As I was putting my sox on, she kneeled behind me and tenderly touched my back. I t was a wonderful ending to an amazing afternoon. I hope she returns often as I will certainly repeat. She told me that she is getting some new pictures so stay tuned.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah-Boulder buztongue Boulder Yes 36 3/26/23
Review by buztongue (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/23
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have In experiencing sensual massage for a while this was one of the best I've ever had a lot of energy exchange light touching Veronica mutual touch very fun enjoyable I feel like a new person


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble Jjjonah Denver Yes 58 3/26/23
Review by Jjjonah (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She already has raving reviews but one thing I like that she appreciates is sweet guys. I had been searching for her since I’ve seen her before but couldn’t remember her handle


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CherryRedCrush 303thickgirllover Denver Yes 7 3/26/23
Review by 303thickgirllover (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Vanessa for a few months now and when I saw her latest pictures, I decided to finally go for it. The set up was quick and easy via a few texts then a call when I was at her location. Vanessa met me at the door in jeans and a jacket. She wasn't wearing makeup but still looked gorgeous. We chatted some which made me comfortable while getting to the main event. She plays safe, which I appreciate and it didn't take anything away from it. I was excited enough that we skipped straight to the CFS. She's young, petite and tight in the best ways. I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and she seemed like she was into it too. I don't know how anyone could pass up time with her. I'll definitely visit her again, though next time I will definitely stay longer and ask her to wear that black outfit in her pictures.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Den_30 DTC Yes 158 3/26/23
Review by Den_30 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great experience with Montana! She has a wonderful personality and is a great conversationalist. Made me feel very comfortable. Massage was great as well with an amazing finish! Not GFE, as is mentioned on her website. Her process is very safe. Easy set up process. Highly recommend seeing her. All the previous reviews are spot on.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Foghorn1960 Denver Yes 207 3/26/23
Review by Foghorn1960 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Leyla is simply amazing!!! On time, ready to please in ever way. Class, Charm, looks!! Leyla was willing to give me a wonderful experience in every way. All were top notch. Loves what she does.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Halllana Fenrir373 Denver Yes 14 3/25/23
Review by Fenrir373 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Halllana is cool, sexy, and fun. We spent very nice talking and enjoying FBSM. She is skilled with her hands and has both an amazing body and an amazing personality. She is absolutely not a clock watcher and she offered me a shower after to rinse off the oil. I left completely satisfied and I'm definitely hoping to see her again. I highly recommend Halllana!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan TC18 Denver Yes 120 3/25/23
Review by TC18 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My experience with Emily was great. From the moment I reached out to her, it was easy to communicate. Her place was easy to find, very clean. Once there, she was very kind, had great conversation and she was an amazing masseuse. She was methodical in her approach and communicative throughout. An overall amazing experience and I’m be seeing her again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lovelymissleah Sean379x Westminster Yes 1 3/24/23
Review by Sean379x (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/23, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Leelee 1 day prior to meeting although I think same day would have been fine ...met her and her friend...I immediately felt comfortable they were dressed to impress and ready to go we had some small talk and got to it ...everything safe and I'd say light to moderate GFE msog was offered and there was no rushing me ...very vocal I had a lot of fun ..hope to see her again .


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Notyourdaddy469 DTC Yes 142 3/24/23
Review by Notyourdaddy469 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It’s been a week and I can’t stop thinking about Reese. I can’t say more than has been said but be prepared for a highly addictive encounter. I’m still smiling to myself. She’s such a gem!!!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topnotchchloe livealittlelovealot DTC Yes 48 3/23/23
Review by livealittlelovealot (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When I reached out to this lovely young lady I was definitely sceptical since she had no review's and claimed to be new to Denver. I sent references. When I got close to the time I had something come up and couldn't make it at the time we arranged. She understood and was very patient with me. When I was finally ready to meet here I sent her a text but got no response.it was rather late so I figured she had fallen asleep. But first thing in the morning she HMU 2hwn she woke up.. I did before having to go to work. She was really cute, spunky, vibrant and hot AF. Tons of personality and very engaging. We went up to her room and I hopped in the shower real quick. When I got out she had put on a sexy outfit and I was floored at how sexy she was with her clothes off. Really petite 110 lbs and maybe 5'2". incredibly enhanced boobs and as hot as I've seen in a while. She was super excited when she saw what I had brought for her and what she created being so sexy. She started getting really horny knowing what I was about to give to her. She was getting into position's wondering where to start. The cover went on and we went around the world and back again. She was great with the dirty talk and very open to do whatever. She was brought to the big O several times and love what I was feeding her. She's definitely a great time. Def Not GFE, no DATY, LFK, DFK, OR BBBJ and everything was safe. Which I don't blame her but the fun we could have had if those we're involved. Plus they are rather important to me. But it is what it is.. she was great and I would def repeat just wish the rules weren't so strict. Thanks again mIss TopnotchChloe. Your alot of fun and super hot and can't wait to see you again soon.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Topnotchchloe Peverfever DTC Yes 48 3/23/23
Review by Peverfever (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I walked in not sure what to expect and saw this beautiful girl! 100% the girl in the pictures and looks are on point. Glad you made it out to Colorado. Very friendly and accommodating. She definitely knows what she’s doing. Treat her right fellas! Definitely want to see more of Chloe. Greeted me at the door and seemed a little nervous, nothing a little fp can’t fix. Cbj, spinner with a lot of movement and made sure I knew I did it right by the sounds. Not sure if she’s completely gfe but I will return and see how it goes. Couldn’t have asked for a better time.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla glencalumet DTC Yes 44 3/23/23
Review by glencalumet (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic woman and just a stunner - I highly recommend making time to see her. Set up, screening, and scheduling was a breeze.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie tulsa2312 Westminster Yes 77 3/23/23
Review by tulsa2312 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/23
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very good quick communication and friendly as soon as I walked in the door. She looks like her pictures. She was GFE with everything covered as others have stated.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Gabate80112 DTC Yes 47 3/23/23
Review by Gabate80112 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’m new to the board and Emily was absolutely amazing and so patient with me. Communication was prompt and it didn’t take her long at all to screen me. was absolutely wonderful with this sweet, skilled, beautiful, and kind lady. Treat her well and she will do the same! Thank you Emily for our wonderful time!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 Maximus DTC Yes 47 3/23/23
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lee has been on my radar for a while and she didn't disappoint, reviews don't lie, hot af with a smokin body! Started with some casual conversation then onto: lfk, hj, bbbj to die for, daty, cfsmp, finished in doggie (omg that ass). If she'll have me I will repeat, thanks Lee.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit CountryGentleman Denver Yes 105 3/23/23
Review by CountryGentleman (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/23
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wowee!! I love southern ladies! I was travelling through Denver on my way home during a long, lonely drive and wanted to stop and see a friendly face! I have been watching Brit for quite a while and was super excited at my fortune that she was finally available. Shared my references and in just a few texts (while stopped) we were set up. What a great time with a great lady! We have a lot in common and between fun times we had great pillow talk. Fun, upbeat, and up for most anything, I cannot recommend Brit any higher. I look forward to the time that we can get together again! You will not be disappointed!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kendallbaby Aos82 DTC Yes 4 3/22/23
Review by Aos82 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well fellas had an amazing experience with Kendall. Walked in to her nice incall and she looked even more amazing than she did in her pictures. She was wearing a sexy outfit leaving very little to the imagination. She is a gorgeous woman with long legs, nice natural boobs, and a very nice booty. She told me she is friends with Savannah so I knew it was going to be a good time. We chatted a bit and then got into to the fun stuff. Got into all the usual fun activities CBJ, CG, Mish, and of course had to finish the experience with doggy. I honestly didn't want it to end. She was vocal and into and made it really easy, maybe too easy to finish. Not sure if she is GFE since that usually isn't my cup of tea so you might have to check with her. She said she would be leaving soon but am hoping she stays a little longer so I can squeeze in another. She said she will be adding to her rotation so treat her well fellas. Gotta keep these amazing San Diego ladies coming back!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-27-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Cordova77 boxer-6526 Denver Yes 71 3/22/23
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Eva always provides a wonderful time. Beautiful Latina, passionate GFE that gets better every time I see her. Thank you, Eva! See you soon


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Den_30 DTC Yes 247 3/22/23
Review by Den_30 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Callie was amazing! She made me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend! All her previous amazing reviews are spot on. Full GFE.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
simonelux13 light kisser Denver Yes 21 3/22/23
Review by light kisser (49 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing provider with a killer body. Full GFE


Age: 44 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD light kisser Denver Yes 119 3/22/23
Delilah Ivee Jonny Q DTC Yes 130 3/22/23
Review by Jonny Q (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: AMAZING!!! I walked through the door to find an absolute bomb shell on the otherside. It took all I had to keep my jaw from dropping to the floor when I first saw this petite beauty in black lingerie. Delilah invited me in with a hug and a kiss. We had a great conversation and mutually enjoyable activities. She's very open, accommodating and genuinely interested in making sure there was open communication for maximum fun. I highly recommend spending time with Delilah. I'm looking forward to our next encounter!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laura Lopez Dmanchester Denver Yes 15 3/21/23
Review by Dmanchester (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is gorgeous. Her pictures are accurate. I was with her She is that good. She gave me a CBJ then CG and it was over. I could not hold on any longer


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Justin Withtip Denver Yes 113 3/21/23
Review by Justin Withtip (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Dani on short notice and was happy to get a fast response. I had a very short time frame and she was prompt and on time with nearly no notice. She showed up looking amazing. was very gfe. She was very playful great bbbj, some dfk, allowed daty and cfs. One of the best experiences I have had hands down. No BS, no games, better than pics


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexxa-Marie-BANNED DeMarco-8036 Denver Yes 12 3/21/23
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexxa is very genuine and be of the better providers on this board. Set was smooth and directions and instructions were very timely and good. When I arrived at her location, we hit it off with a conversation about sneakers and fresh looks coming out this year. I got along with her just fine and when the activities began we REALLY got along. We started with an authentic make out lots of DKF and LFK. Off came the clothes and on with the oral, eye contact and a sexy lil grin was coming through as she had her lips around my shaft. I returned the favor in spades with another head squeezing orgasm I promoted and felt a nice gush of her juices. She’s fresh and clean and has an ass to behold at some point in your lifetime. Overall, we exchanged dfk-lfk-utf-daty-cfs-msog, passionate and enthusiastic I’d recommend her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla CleanDadBod DTC Yes 44 3/21/23
Review by CleanDadBod (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Damn, what a smoke show! Layla has a perfect body. She smelled good too. Smooth skin which I'm a big fan of. She was super chill and made you feel relaxed as soon as you walked in the room. She was gfe and I enjoyed all her assets. Can't wait to see this gorgeous lady again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Fox DTC Yes 158 3/21/23
Review by Fox (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/7/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Montana provided excellent direction. She is more attractive than I expected from the pictures and I thought she looks great in the pictures. I won't go into detail, but I was very pleased with her massage. Really helped my back feel better. She was very nice and I'm looking forward to seeing her again.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia Ruiz Digbick9469 DTC Yes 52 3/21/23
Review by Digbick9469 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally saw the wonderful Mia Ruiz. The reviews are accurate, shes a good conversationalist and a great GFE provider. I highly recommend visiting.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu YankeeClipper Denver Yes 152 3/21/23
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She's back and hasn't missed a beat. Had the chance for a late evening and it was a fun time. Lulu is fun and the experience fulfilled the evening's need for excitement.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx bcool DTC Yes 71 3/21/23
Review by bcool (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have to say Sarah is my new ATF..I felt like I was just hanging out with my GF. Started with chill conv then moved to BBBJ and then we explored many different POS and she let me finish on her belly. Her body and personality are a 10 out of 10. Sorry for the late review. It I wanted to let everyone know what a jem you are. Thanks girl.. this was the ex mil guy from corpus.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LoveLayla Heisenburg DTC Yes 44 3/21/23
Review by Heisenburg (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/23
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Layla is a top notch provider! She is super gorgeous with an amazing body. Layla is a genuine and friendly person as well. Mish, K9 (amazing booty). It is a great experience with her always and I'm grateful she visits Colorado.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 207 3/20/23
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my third visit with Leyla and I can guarantee it won't be my last! She is absolutely gorgeous, smart, and just a blast to hang out with. There's something about her style and personality that exudes genuineness that keeps me coming back for more. She goes above and beyond with a gfe/almost-pse that will keep you thinking about her long after you leave!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Sal123 DTC Yes 106 3/19/23
Review by Sal123 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The screening process was moderate and able to meet Megan with a quick notice on a Saturday afternoon. She welcomed me with a warm hug and we’re able to talk for a bit. She is pleasantly good and we slowly got onto the bed. She started with BBBJ and I couldn’t even resist for long time. It was totally a very good experience and would love to meet her soon. Cheers.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx Steve Rogers Thornton Yes 83 3/19/23
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The dynamic duo is back! Savanna and Brit got the band back together and are offering duos. I have been able to see both one on one, but this time I was able to treat myself to both at once. Oh lucky day! The candy man delievers-ask these ladies what their favorite treats are and they will tell you. I also picked up a bottle of Rose wine at their request and soon was knocking on their door. Brit opened the door, but it was Savanna who greeted me. Savanna had on a tight black body suit that you see in her pictures-her chest spills out(she knows what she is doing). Brit was wearing some sexy black lingerie/hosiery with matching black bra. We opened the bottle and began conversing like high school teenagers. You can tell that Brit and Savanna get along together; they are at ease with each other and you. Down to the nitty gritty.....daty for Brit while Savanna provided cbj; Brit flipped for 69 and both took turns giving cbj. Got Brit her first O, then the director(Savanna) had Brit sit in a chair with her legs up while Savanna dined at the Y and I banged Savanna from behind. Changed it up with doggy for Brit with Savanna underneath giving breast worship on Brit. Multiple O's for Savanna(I hope Brit too). WHAT A DAY! Everyone should see Brit and Savanna for the entertainment valve of them talking together, lol! Thank you Brit and Savanna for wearing me out-thank you for being patient with me. Take care ladies!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Steve Rogers Thornton Yes 105 3/19/23
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The dynamic duo is back! Savanna and Brit got the band back together and are offering duos. I have been able to see both one on one, but this time I was able to treat myself to both at once. Oh lucky day! The candy man delievers- ask these ladies what their favorite treats are and they will tell you. I also picked up a bottle of Rose wine at their request and soon was knocking on their door. Brit opened the door, but it was Savanna who greeted me. Savanna had on a tight black body suit that you see in her pictures-her chest spills out(she knows what she is doing). Brit was wearing some sexy black lingerie/hosiery with matching black bra. We opened the bottle and began conversing like high school teenagers. You can tell that Brit and Savanna get along well together; they are at ease with each other and you. Down to the nitty gritty.....daty for Brit while Savanna provided cbj; Brit flipped for 69 and both took turns providing cbj. Got Brit her first O, then the director(Savanna) had Brit sit in a chair with her legs up while Savanna dined at the Y and I banged Savanna from behind. Changed it up with doggy for Brit with Savanna underneath giving breast worship on Brit. Multiple O's for Savanna(I hope Brit too). WHAT A DAY! Everyone should see Brit and Savanna for the entertainment valve of them talking together, lol! Thank you Brit and Savanna for wearing me out-thank you for being patient with me. Take care ladies!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Steele Steve Rogers Denver Yes 27 3/19/23
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Steele is an in demand lady.....I found out first hand after finally getting to meet her and see her unanswered messages on her phone(thank you for the trust on your end Miss Steele!) No wonder she can't always answer right away; she had over 100 unanswered messages! Again, fortunately for me, I sent my references via TOB with a greetings message to help get a better response.....and it did. Victoria requested a Rose wine(thanks for the heads up other admirers) and I was soon at her. Miss Steele answered the door in a lovely black dress that made it look like she was ready for the Oscars. She immediately gave me a kiss on the cheek and I got the wine ready for us. We chatted about where we were from and our hands found each other's bodies. Victoria moved us to her play area and slipped off that lovely dress to the floor. No bra, but a nice black thong to compliment that dress. I would describe Victoria as a modified GFE-daty to start for her; then she returned the favor with cbj and evenutally 69. Mish, doggy, cg, rcg, 77, amazon, and a few quick introductions to other positions to be tried for next time. Miss Steele is an eager participant and willing to try new things. Oh, I amost forgot! Victoria hopped on the counter in her kitchen after playtime was over and had on a lovely sheer robe- she was oozing sex appeal. It was great to meet you Miss Steele! Please continue to teach me your language when we meet again.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Tonyh_69 Fort Collins Yes 106 3/19/23
Review by Tonyh_69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw that Karley was in Fort Collins & after reading her reviews I knew that I had to experience her myself, sent a message & went through her simple screening process & I was at her door within the hour. Upon arrival I was greeted by a sexy, slim girl next door type wearing a sexy lingerie outfit. She welcomed me in with a hug and her friendly personality quickly put me at ease, she invited me to the bed to get comfortable where after a little bit of small talk she began an incredible bbbj, her dt skills matched with her noises & watching her beautiful face bob up & down as she took me in her mouth was hard to resist & before I knew it I finished cim. You can tell she really likes what she does! She took every last drop in her mouth before letting me clean up in her bathroom. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer, I will definitely be coming back to spend more time with her! Thank you Karley & i’ll be back soon!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx samttoc73 Westminster Yes 106 3/19/23
Review by samttoc73 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very pleased by the time enjoyed with Karley. From beginning to end she was the epitome of a GFE experience which she now offers & I highly recommend. A very pretty lady with a wonderful energetic personality at a very nice location. Seeing this fox saunter around the residence naked is an absolute show stopper & when the game starts you won't want it to end.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
karley.pdx Exploreher Westminster Yes 106 3/19/23
Review by Exploreher (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/23
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I normally don’t write reviews, but after seeing Karley, and her request to provide one, it was a done deal a brand new menu, in short, believe her! She a total GFE Gem, I was not disappointed, in fact, I am still reminiscing about that! She started with a long and wet Bbbj where she was a champ and eager to please and she stayed that way as we moved to daty, dfk, mpcfs and finished with cim! This is my first time seeing her and she is already my ATF


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor YankeeClipper DTC Yes 170 3/19/23
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Followed up the evening before with my first time visit with Audrey and another great late night meeting. Easy to communicate with and schedule. Location was familiar and comfortable. All activities were spectacular and the wine was a perfect compliment to her sweetness. It was a great escapade and only fun was had. Audrey, It was a pleasure meeting you!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble YankeeClipper Denver Yes 58 3/19/23
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Thought I'd expand my experiences and contacted Trystin for a late night rendezvous. She replied quickly to my inquiry and met up. Rocking body, fun conversation and a great new adventure for me. Thanks Trystin


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Michelle303 YankeeClipper DTC Yes 94 3/19/23
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Michelle a couple of times since my last review. She's beautiful, a killer body, and an attitude that makes her an exceptional experience. Our past two visits have occurred later in the evening and whatcan adventure! Thank you Michelle!! Till next time!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar YankeeClipper DTC Yes 131 3/19/23
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/22/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Lovely Madison....it's always a pleasure. I've probably seen Madison about ten or so times since my last review. Life, and hobbying, get in the way of reviewing frequently. Madison is the best of sonnets one could only wish to pen. The sun rises because of her energy snd awakens/feeds the soul with what it craves...whatever that may be for you. There really aren't words..and any that exist to describe their adventure have already been disclosed. Visit Madison....your life will be better because if it. Thank you Madison!


Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune ClamDaddy DTC Yes 35 3/19/23
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/23
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had taken some time away from the hobby but decided if I was going to get back in Leona was the correct one to welcome me back. She is everything I remember her to be. She is the girl next door with skills that are unmatched. We began with a drink on the couch to catch up. One thing lead to another and fairly soon we were kissing and rubbing each other to great delight. I won't go into detail here but let's just leave it that the word disappointment won't be in your vocabulary ever again. After our reacquaintance, we both showered up had another drink, kissed and said goodbye. For further details, please contact me. You MUST see Leona before you retire from this hobby. You're welcome!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-34-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate YankeeClipper DTC Yes 129 3/19/23
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/23
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It's been a long time since visiting Lexi.....and yes, WAY TOO DAMN LONG!!! That body, that attitude, THAT Experience!!! Wicked visit....and I'm not sharing the details. They're too good to divulge and, yes, I am being selfish. But you can jave the experience too...you just have to be brave enough! Lexi, oooohhhh LEXI!!! XOXO


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natural Natalie Brabbit420 Denver Yes 77 3/18/23
Review by Brabbit420 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her on short notice. Her physical attributes we so good along with her beautiful red hair. She opened the door in some sexy black lingerie. She was so easy to talk to before and after we got to work. Can’t wait to see again


Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Hulk Denver Yes 87 3/18/23
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/23
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alessandra is a total sweetheart and an all time favorite that I enjoy spending time with whenever possible. She has an awesome personality and our conversations pick up like it was yesterday when we last saw each other. She loves to snuggle and kiss and that gets us both very aroused and kicks off another GFE extravaganza with all the bells and whistles. She is a true artist at lovemaking and I always leave with a huge smile that will last for days.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dulce-8416 jon411247 Thornton Yes 38 3/18/23
Review by jon411247 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/23
Time: 15 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Dulce a few times now. She is great and one of my fav providers. As always, she can get me fit me in, in short notice. Setup is very easy, met her. The inside is very clean. She is a very small, but smoking hot little Latin! Everything is covered, stated with CBJ, moved to mish, then finished k9. She also helps with the cleanup. She is a talker, is very friendly, and loves sports!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: