Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Miss Princess | jon411247 | Denver | Yes | 28 | 3/18/23 | |
|
Review by
jon411247
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/23 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a great car date with Miss Princess today. It was my first and made me feel like I was in high school again. We got in her car and she start with a CBJ, then moved to mish. This is really the only position because your in a car! Either way it was great and would see her again. Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| DevonDebauchery | Steve Rogers | Denver | Yes | 123 | 3/18/23 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had been wanting to meet the stunning Miss Debauchery for a bit; but conflicting schedules just didn't seem to be working out(on my end mind you.)......but with enough time and patience, most things have a way of working out! Devon was quick to respond to my inquiry of her availability and the next thing I know we have a time set! Woo Hoo! Devon let me pick her up a drink before heading to her; (she said to not go out of my way......pretty lady, I'll go out of my way for you.) I followed her in like an excited little puppy that is ready to play. Miss Debauchery was wear tight jeans, heels and a top that showed her ample chest; watching her walk was a pleasant treat. We wasted no time talking about different experiences, common interests, hobby life and just getting to know each other. I felt so comfortable and at ease with Devon it was unreal. Devon decided to slip off those tight jeans and top to reveal a delicious black bra and thong set from VS. I was reving to go! I won't go into details of all the things we did, but I will direct you to her personal website link that will give you a taste of all the things that could be shared with the gorgeous goddess of debauchery. Thank you Devon for seeing me! We will have to get together for more shenanigans soon. Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms T DDD | wglide2003 | Denver | Yes | 119 | 3/17/23 | |
|
Review by
wglide2003
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taylor was back in Denver after moving up north. She plans on moving back. Had the pleasure of meeting her for the first time and there will be more meeting if she will have me, I highly recommend the best of all worlds FBSM and enjoying her hot body after. I can hardly wait for her permanent return sh that we may enjoy social activities also. Than you Taylor Age: 45 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Grooming: Landing Strip Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Body Type: Curvy Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| DevonDebauchery | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 123 | 3/17/23 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: After spending some time away from the hobby. I jumped back in with a genuine regular of mine. Set is super easy if you’re in good standing with her and I was at her door the next day. We caught up on many topics and then utf-dfk-lfk-daty-cfs x2 and three if I wanted to. What can I say we click big time. She is the girl in the pics and if you’re new to this, she’d be good if you’re following the appropriate screening etc. She’s a regular of mine and highly recommended. Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-27-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| kissinganna90 | Tobdrained | Denver | Yes | 42 | 3/17/23 | |
|
Review by
Tobdrained
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Anna welcomed me politely and got me feeling comfortable at her place. She did her majic and had me released within minutes. I would do MSOG when I have more time next time. Thanks Anna! Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dulce-8416 | ssyounggun | Thornton | Yes | 38 | 3/17/23 | |
|
Review by
ssyounggun
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/21/23 Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonderful experience as even more beautiful than the pictures. Communication was very timely and effective accommodations were decent. She was amazing and would definitely recommend if you have the opportunity to see her to do it Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dani De La Cruz | ssyounggun | Denver | Yes | 113 | 3/17/23 | |
|
Review by
ssyounggun
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wonderful experience today was even more beautiful than the pictures. Communication was very timely and effective accommodations were decent. She was amazing and would definitely recommend if you have the opportunity to see her to do it Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Laura Lopez | Justin Withtip | Denver | Yes | 15 | 3/16/23 | |
|
Review by
Justin Withtip
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/14/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic experience. She looked way better than the pics and was very sweet. Wonderful gfe experience bbbj daty dfk and cfs. Was very accommodating to what I wanted and was very enthusiastic about all activities. Non English speaker but didn't matter was amazing. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Camila Madrid | Jaybird69 | Fort Collins | Yes | 11 | 3/16/23 | |
|
Review by
Jaybird69
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/23 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met Camila today at a nice clean private location. She is really beautiful and provides a nice private massage. She is really easy on the eyes guys. Great spinner body and very good with her hands. You won’t be disappointed treat her nice she is a sweetheart. Setup was very easy and all communication for visit was set up with text which was nice for time reasons. Camila is a great personality and very easy to communicate with. She is newbie friendly with the right references. I would highly recommend Camila for the best FSBM I have ever experienced. Treat her with respect and you will definitely be rewarded for good behavior. Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-30-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Krisily Tease | Explorer90 | Denver | Yes | 45 | 3/16/23 | |
|
Review by
Explorer90
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Krisily was truly amazing. She had a welcoming location. Once she was ready, she really came out looking purely amazing! Wow stunningly beautiful. Drop dead gorgeous gal and friendly too. Her welcoming atmosphere continued throughout the whole amazing visit. From start to finish I would recommend 10/10. Treat her well, she's a gem! Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-28-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki_Nichole | mmc76 | Westminster | Yes | 65 | 3/16/23 | |
|
Review by
mmc76
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/23 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Very nice upscale with plenty of parking and clear communication right up until the meeting time. This was my first time with Nicole, and I will definitely return for more. Other reviews are accurate; she is like Sahara Sand, with curves in the right places and a beautiful smile, she is not a clock watcher, and she has a very pleasing personality. Treat her well so she continues to visit Denver….don’t wait go treat yourself to this delight! Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Danielle-0889 | Karl from Prague | Denver | Yes | 44 | 3/15/23 | |
|
Review by
Karl from Prague
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Oh my. Danielle is fantastic. Set-up was easy. Danielle has a great sense of humor and we joked around quite a bit. It was a true GFE. Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| TatianaBr-BANNED | Lvkissing | DTC | Yes | 17 | 3/14/23 | |
|
Review by
Lvkissing
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: One of the best providers I have seen in my experience over the last two years She is passionate, caring and takes care of your real good and made me comfortable Het pictures doesn’t do her justice, Her kisses are amazing and passionate and let me tell you she is good in all positions, and she can teach you a thing or two if you haven’t tried different positions.. bj was great and made me blow almost Had a really great time, definitely recomended and my new number one atf going forward Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| vyckee13 | johnyq | Westminster | Yes | 19 | 3/14/23 | |
|
Review by
johnyq
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/23 Time: 45 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Vyckee is awesome, I have been back multiple times and every time is great. She provides a very good style deep tissue massage. On the flip side things get even better! Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Cali Rose | average1 | Denver | Yes | 121 | 3/14/23 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing Cali Rose again. It has been a while since I've seen her. In this fantasy, I had a great time. Cali is caring, skilled, passionate and we engaged in a variety of conversations with each other. I did my best to give her a good talking to and she returned the favor with gusto. I was really able to get behind the main topic of conversation and she was quite cheeky about that topic. In my fantasy, it was a treat to spend time again with Cali. She is quite the fine lady and made this a genuinely fun time. Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elizabeth White | MadHatter | Denver | Yes | 1 | 3/14/23 | |
|
Review by
MadHatter
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Elizabeth is a lovely and charming firecracker of a woman. A light kiss and hug upon entering then we shared some tasty berry vodka over ice and chatted about life. In short order, I was giving her a foot massage that transitioned into LFK, DFK and heavy petting. Off to the boudoir - lots of kissing, off with our clothes, then a maelstrom of DATY, UTF, stripper slide, and Russian before the cover went on for a variety of positions. Finished with BBBJ and a throbbing CIM then collapsed for some post-coitus recovery and small-talk. offered shower and enjoyed the remainder of my day with thoughts of Elizabeth keeping me happy. Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Fabiola | Steve Rogers | DTC | Yes | 23 | 3/13/23 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had seen Fabiola's listing a few weeks ago and thought that I should see this lady before she leaves our great state. I got some help from a fellow admirer on all the wonderful things that are Fabiola. Having boosted my confidence and eased my hesitations; I reached out to Fabiola and got an immediate response back. We set our times. Fabiola is definitely the lady in the pictures. Due to circumstances beyond both of our control; we had to make things quick, but in no way did that take away from the experience. Fabiola started with a lovely bbbj that lead into cg with breast worship. Fabiola excitedly flipped around and got into doggy.....that booty though! whew! Couldn't hold it after that. I believe Miss Fabiola's menu will open up with a longer visit, or even a second visit. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jenine | kitty_licker | DTC | Yes | 39 | 3/13/23 | |
|
Review by
kitty_licker
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Jenine's profile off and on for a while now, but she's like a dream that you try to remember after you wake up, ever elusive. I was lucky enough to catch her listing and reached out to her right away, I did not want to miss her again. She responded promptly and had me verified quickly, its so nice when that happens! I hurried over to see her and she gave me very clear directions. She is a radiant woman with much enthusiasm and energy, she's just plain fun to be around and with! Her smile is very genuine, much like the rest of her! She's got personality for days. Upon entry we retired to her room and the fun times just kept on going! She's very accommodating, passionate, and had some great suggestions as well. The whole experience was a blast and we completely enjoyed Thanks Jenine! Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Camila Madrid | tha_donjuan | Fort Collins | Yes | 11 | 3/13/23 | |
|
Review by
tha_donjuan
(112 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/23 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I noticed Camila first on another site and found that she had reviews on TOB. Checked them out and I would set something up. Screening was easy and soon was on my way to see Miss Camila. Once I arrived I was very pleased with the setup. Nice dim lighting and faux candles random set w/some really good music playing. At this point I was feeling really good. Let me not forget to mention Camila is a really attractive woman that easily matches her pics. She was dressed in a sexy panty and bra set under a silk type robe. I dropped the clothes and was onto the massage in no time. Her routine is pretty common. She starts from the shoulders and works her way around. Tossing in some nice teasing that is amplified pre-flip. On the flip the massage on the legs continues with more purposeful touching of the boys etc. It wasn't long before her silky hands were tending to my more sensitive areas. The creciendo was fantastic. Overall I would say that the massage skills are pretty average to decent. Where Camila shines is in the sensuality department. Shocker...she's Latina!!! Overall is up to each person to determine if this is a journey they want to take. I would recommend Camila. While I won't add her to my top 10 she is certainly one to be considered for more than one visit. Go see her guys you wont be disappointed. Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-30-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mihlani_love | Dmanchester | Denver | Yes | 6 | 3/13/23 | |
|
Review by
Dmanchester
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw Mihlani and her pics are very accurate. She is very pretty with a great body. She was wearing a cute outfit. She is not GFE but she is still great to spend time with if that is not a problem to you. She was very respectful to my needs so I really appreciated that. We talked afterwards for a little bit; she is easy to talk to. Thank you for the time Mihlani. Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: East Indian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TatianaBr-BANNED | Steve Rogers | DTC | Yes | 17 | 3/12/23 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/3/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: To the gentlement of TOB, if you are looking for a new lady to the board......you don't have to look hard. Tatiana can be summed up in one word, PASSIONATE! If you are on the fence on whether or not to see Tatiana........Run! Don't walk..... get screened and see her immediately. Tatiana probably gave me the fastest turn around time I have had in the hobby. Screening was painless and I picked up a cappuccino right before seeing her. Tatiana has a lovely accent that makes you immediately stand at attention. I would describe Tatiana as GFE with the gusto of seeing a lover after a long time.....did I mention the word PASSIONATE?! Here are some of the things we shared together....daty, 69, bbbj, bls, breast worship, necking, lfk, dfk, doggy, mish, and 77. Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. If you look at how many reviews Miss Tatiana has racked up in the past two months; that alone should tell you something. Tatiana, keep that FIRE in you a blaze! "The Fire, baby. It will burn us both. It will kill us both. There's no place in this world for our kind of fire." Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chelsea Spankxxx | Steve Rogers | Denver | Yes | 27 | 3/12/23 | |
|
Review by
Steve Rogers
(126 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It had been a minute since I had last seen the "Brit who won't quit", and I thought to myself.....self, you should give Miss Spankxxx a call. Chelsea, as always, was timely with text correspondence and I found myself soon knocking. As stated in the previous review, Miss Spankxxx's has great mood lighting and music. Chelsea was very gracious because I needed to get to some other things.......but not before enjoying myself fully on her comfortable table that can melt your stress away. Those strong hands worked their magic and I think I might have even fell asleep.....even if only for a minute! It won't be long before I need a another "therapy". I'll see you soon Miss Spankxxx. Until next time. Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-28-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nikki_Nichole | IvanGoK20 | Westminster | Yes | 65 | 3/12/23 | |
|
Review by
IvanGoK20
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/2/23 Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Texted Nikki setup was easy and my best setup experience so far, speaking of best experience, she gave me the best cbj ever and a very good sight to go with my thanks Nikki hope to see you again soon Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessikray | DastardlyDave | DTC | Yes | 95 | 3/12/23 | |
|
Review by
DastardlyDave
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great time with the lovely Jessikray! Set up and communication were top notch. Full throttle experience that left both of us feeling euphoric and rejuvenated. The intensity of the experience let to one heck of a finish, it was passion and pleasure from the minute the door opened. Her willingness and responsiveness while she's being pleasured, and then the enthusiastic reciprocation that followed... exquisite! She's one of a kind and I'm so glad that I was able to see her. Passionate DFK BBBJ DATY FIV MPCFS Age: 34 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AspenMarie | Misterfox75 | Denver | Yes | 140 | 3/12/23 | |
|
Review by
Misterfox75
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've been seeing Aspen now for a number of years, even before she had her enhancements done, she's always treated me so well and I always have such a wonderful time with her. Met up with her and, open the door to my favorite pretty thing. She had just purchased some new lingerie and she was excited to show it off for me. I was happy to be the first one to see it, she will take incredible as usual. All activities were great! As with any provider. YMMV, but my list of acronyms include BBBJ, MSOG, PSE, CFS. Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Morgantruly702 | Eton83 | DTC | Yes | 31 | 3/12/23 | |
|
Review by
Eton83
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: The process with Morgan is so easy and smooth. Last minute reach out, thought I would end up at home, but no. Deetz- stopped for some drinks, picked one of her favorites. Chilled and chatted. Cool girl, nice, engaging, sitting in lingerie that made her amazing body and tatas sing. Got down to business and it was wonderful. Factr - It felt like we met each other at the bar and ended up in her bed. Very natural, sexy, and loads of fun. Multiple positions, totally into it, sexy talk and an energetic ending. Conclusion - awesome person = fun time. Gorgeous inside and out. Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fabiola | Frozt21 | DTC | Yes | 23 | 3/11/23 | |
|
Review by
Frozt21
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Reached out to Fabiola when I saw her ad. Setup a time but did tell her if she was available earlier that would be awesome. it ended up she was available earlier so I confirmed and went. When she opened the door, she was exactly like the pictures. As other said she does not speak much English but that did not cause any issues and we got right to the fun. MSOG, MPCFS, and non GFE. We had a little conversation in between rounds using her phone so got to know her a little bit. was unrushed and fun. The multiple views were definitely amazing. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia Ruiz | LuckyJack777 | DTC | Yes | 52 | 3/11/23 | |
|
Review by
LuckyJack777
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: What a sweetheart! An adorable, cute doll with a bright smile and a playful spirit! Set up was a breeze with my shared references. Friendly and courteous in our exchanges. She has a lovely, spotless, safe in-call that was relatively easy to find. She was kind enough to see me on short notice, which I really appreciate. She radiated excitement from the moment I stepped through the door. This was our first meeting so we sat and had a delightful conversation and got to know each other. She is pleasant with a soft demeanor. I found her to be affectionate, open minded and adventurous. She is passionate, really enjoys these meetings and shows it in everything she does. Far from a clock watcher, I found the whole experience to paced perfectly. After the more interesting elements, which were on par with the best, we spent more time chatting away until I finally had to part company and be on my way. She was cheerful and affectionate right up to when I closed the door behind me and strolled off with a skip in my step. I will certainly be back to see her. Definitely time for you chaps to pay Mia a visit, but treat her right she is a rare gem. Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Mandy | Spartan300 | DTC | Yes | 77 | 3/11/23 | |
|
Review by
Spartan300
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/28/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Miss Mandy yesterday and it was a wonderful time. She has very seductive eyes and a cute smile that was really incredible. She met me at the door in lingerie and after a little small talk, we started slowly which led to DATY and BBBJ. Then the real fun began and she was really fun; slim and petite. We had a nice talk afterwards and I left happy and thinking about the next time I could see her as I will repeat. Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-23-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Methlina-5687 | Robbielangdang | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 3/10/23 | |
|
Review by
Robbielangdang
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/23 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: I should have passed on this one but she was responding to my texts when my go-tos weren’t. Anyways I thought I’d give her a shot but it was terrible. Place was filthy, her feet were black like she was working in a coal mine. I wonder when the last time she showered was. She was very mechanical and did a cbj vs what her ad said. Then she was very rushing saying things it was just terrible. Won’t bother with her again. Age: 38 Hair Color: Gray Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36-32-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sensual Violet | Tyoung | Denver | Yes | 80 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Tyoung
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/23/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Simply one of the nicest ladies to spend time with. Location is easy, place is well set up with the opportunity to shower. She has the best set of hands and her touch melts away all the problems in the world. Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sofia69 | Salvipachuco80 | DTC | Yes | 34 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Salvipachuco80
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had another provider cancel because of sickness. Much appreciated but still needed some help. Been eyeing this young lady as she looks like my neighbor. Fantasy, check. Texted her to schedule a time to meet and send over references. Took a little time to check bit she got back to me with another time. Still worked out so I said okay. She's located in nice, clean location that she shares with another provider. Took a little time to find but eventually got to the place. She came out in nice dress and gave me a hug. Went to the room and we chatted a bit as we got comfortable on the bed. She looks like her pictures & is curvy. She has a soft voice and very friendly. She has a lot of options but accommodated my play safe rules. We played for about almost 1.5 hrs, going from position to position and using many acronyms. She has a great mouth and takes it like a champ. She was able to keep up with me and stayed wet. She was impressed with my stamina. She used her hand at the end and cleaned me up afterwards. She didn't rush me but her roommate did. Treat her right, come clean and she reciprocates in kind. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | 5280denver | Denver | Yes | 174 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
5280denver
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Best FBSM ever this was my first time setting up for a FBSM and she was exactly what I expected!!! Age: 39 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| TrystinTrimble | Jason Pune | DTC | Yes | 58 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Jason Pune
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: You know that girl at the end of a smoky bar, with big tits wrapped in a tight shirt. The one you just know if you can get her out of the bar alone, you'd score? That's Trystin. A no apologies, real person who shows you a great time at her place. The place is a bit of a mess, but again no apologies for who she is. I had a good time, I am sure you would too. Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-28-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Brooke | Artvandalay | Denver | Yes | 25 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
Artvandalay
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Stop scrolling. Contact Brooke. Fun, real, arrived on time, likes talking about many things. Speaking of talking her oral presentation skills are unchallenged and she knows the assignment. still smiling thinking about it. No disappointments. You’ll be glad you did. A Age: 38 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Natural Natalie | TheOcho8 | Westminster | Yes | 77 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
TheOcho8
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/23 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Natalie for a very, very long time, and finally the stars aligned. She is very much the lady in her pictures! Everything about her just exudes sexiness, even her raspy, sexy voice. Got in touch with her thru text, and shared my references. Also, she told me being a gentleman goes a long way, so take notes fellas. We set a time for later in the evening. I was able to get to her about 30 minutes early and she graciously made herself available for me. First things first.......she has unbelievably sexy eye contact throughout, so if you're like me and love that, worth it for that alone. She also does very well with her sounds and verbal appreciation. I won't go into any kind of details, but GFE is something she's very good at. She greeted me at the door in some damn sexy lingerie, and didn't rush anything in regards to the fun. She gets to right away which is awesome in my book. Covered activities, but didn't affect the fun whatsoever. She also is very intent on getting the job done, so treat her right and you'll be in heaven! Recommend her a dozen times over, see her if you get the chance! Thanks Natalie! Age: 33 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fabiola | DastardlyDave | Westminster | Yes | 23 | 3/9/23 | |
|
Review by
DastardlyDave
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/26/23 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Fabiola the other day and she's wonderful. She responds to my text quickly and it didn't take long to arrange a rendezvous. Her body is amazing and she's a cute little firecracker as well. She doesn't speak much English and I'm not known for my Spanish, but we were able to have a full and sensual conversation. LFK BBBJ DATY MPCFS (the view from K-9 is to die for). I would definitely see her again. She was sharing the room with a friend and I was able to meet her as well, she is also very sexy. Shoot, next time, I might have to do a double! Mucho gusto bonita. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| simonelux13 | B.F.C.55 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
B.F.C.55
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Last night, or rather early this morning I got to spend time with Simone. To say it was highly enjoyable would be a massive understatement. Simone is an amazing woman, with great energy! Very open to direct communication of wants, desires, and limits. She made me comfortable from the start, and kept me laughing and smiling throughout. As I've gotten older, the connection is far more important than the activities, and this was by far the best connection I've shared with a provider. That is not to say the activities were not top notch! Simone does everything enthusiastically, and with great skill. The French lessons were body shaking, the FS was intense, tight, and explosive for both of us. Our entire time together was nothing less than amazing! I think it goes without saying that I will definitely see her again! If you see her, be open, be honest, and treat her right! It's not often you truly find the experience Simone provides. Thank you Simone, for an amazing night! Age: 44 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sofia69 | CleanDadBod | Denver | Yes | 34 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
CleanDadBod
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/20/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Sofia was full of compliments. She mad a guy feel really good about himself. She has a soft voice that just puts you at ease. We talked for a little bit. She got on her knees and gave some awesome bbbj fun. It was done with great enthusiasm and skills. I have zero complaints. Finished off in cbj. She made me feel like a king while I was with her. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| mia_cherry | CleanDadBod | Denver | Yes | 2 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
CleanDadBod
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/27/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Beautiful tall sexy lady opened the door in high heels and a dress. BBBJ was done with great enthusiasm and skills. She got on top and I enjoyed the view of her beautiful twins. Finished off in CDS. I'm a tall guy and not having to get a weird angle for DS was perfect for myself. I hope to see her again soon. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ShelbyCreams | Alderon | Denver | Yes | 37 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
Alderon
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wowza, just like everyone has said before me…!!! Out of this World. Such a sweet and sexy young lady who really enjoys what she is doing. Ultimate GFE, BBBJ, DATY, CFS & MPFS. I will be returning. Thank you so much Miss Shelby ;o)) Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nikole West | Jack1984 | Denver | Yes | 61 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/23 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: After several failed attempts to meet up over the past several months (all due to issues with my schedule), Nikole and I finally reconnected! When I walked into her room I instantly questioned as to why I had waited 3 years to see her again. Nikole is stunning beautiful and absolutely a pleasure to be around. was not nearly long enough, but I thoroughly enjoyed every moment I was with her. I plan to see her as often as she will allow. Thanks again!!! Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| XXX Kat | xjlyfty | Denver | Yes | 67 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
xjlyfty
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/9/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have seen Kat a few times before, and it has been amazing every time. She's super cool, and always makes me feel relaxed. She offered me a drink at her nice place in Broomfield while we caught up on each other's lives. At just the right moment we got a bit closer and she made everything amazing. I cannot add to the many reviews she has, but I will say that she is amazing, and that I plan to see her again soon. Age: 35 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| jasminewaterss7 | neav4522 | DTC | Yes | 89 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
neav4522
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/23 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have been waiting literally years to see Jasmine and finally got the chance to. Set up was easy and painless. When I got to her the door opened up to reveal a beautiful woman. We sat down on the couch and chatted for a while before I took a quick shower. Hopped out to see Jasmine unveiling her goodies which I was more than happy to help with. Had some fun fooling around and we ended our time cuddled on the bed and talking some more. She's a lovely woman and I look forward to seeing her again the next time she's in town. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jenine | ecc2012 | Denver | Yes | 39 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/25/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Got to meet Jenine, and I am glad I did. She is a ball of energy for sure. She is fun to talk with and be with. Very much GFE and seems to enjoy it as well. As always you get what you give, so treat her well and she will do the same. Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| amontclair | nm5140 | DTC | Yes | 65 | 3/8/23 | |
|
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/7/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had been seeing Ann's listings for a while and there was something about her listing that got me very curious. Although I live in CO, I'm rarely ever home anymore so I patiently waited until I had the opportunity to reach out, and I must say that the reward was well worth the wait. I reached out to Ann via text after going through her website, so I knew what to expect. Screening was easy and we set up a time for the following morning - I love to start my day off on the right foot. We checked in before and she got me directions to her location, with excellent communication throughout the process. awesome and unique location and I knew then that this was going to be a day to remember. Ann is in the drop-dead gorgeous category and her body is absolutely amazing. We shared a big hug and headed to her room where we chatted for a little bit and I soon discovered that Ann and I have a lot in common as far as world-views go and this was refreshing, and a connection was formed. Ann have a smoking hot body, she knows how to use it... she kept me on my toes the entire time through such activities as DFK, FIV, CBJ, CG, K9, and others. I walked in with MSOG on my mind, and that was definitely on the table, but we both decided that round 1 was pretty close to perfection and we spend the last of our time just snuggling and chatting about all manner of different topics. She's a keeper and quickly made it to the top of my list of must-see-agains. I will be seeing Ann again and I recommend her to anyone looking for a top-tier experience with a genuine connection built in. Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jenna_James | Dick.mcnutt69 | DTC | Yes | 40 | 3/7/23 | |
|
Review by
Dick.mcnutt69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: She was very nice and easy to talk to. She was easy to set up with even though I had no references and communicated well. Answered door in a nice dress, looked great, pictures were accurate and happy with my experience. Will see her again if she comes back to CO. Would recommend for anyone who has nerves to start since she is really good at conversation to make you feel like your just talking to a friend. Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia Ruiz | brunodtc | DTC | Yes | 52 | 3/7/23 | |
|
Review by
brunodtc
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/23 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Mia is bubbly, fun, and easy to vibe with. Set up was simple. She was nearby so we got to it pretty soon after I texted. Totally a fun loving lady who makes you feel like you've know each other a while the minute you walk in. She has toys she loves and I had a good time using them. Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VIPAaliyah | horizonzd | DTC | Yes | 9 | 3/7/23 | |
|
Review by
horizonzd
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/23 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had a good time with Aaliyah she poured me some wine and we enjoyed each others company and conversation I was in my head a little and she did her best to get me out of it, she’s not gfe but I convinced her to let me taste her and she enjoyed it she also performed some untranslated French and again took some convincing on my part and I doubt she does this with most clients but ymmv all in all her personality is amazing and I feel like deep down she has a good heart, I also got to meet Mina who is new here hopefully get to spend some time with her soon Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sarah-Boulder | Freestyle | Boulder | Yes | 36 | 3/7/23 | |
|
Review by
Freestyle
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/24/23 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Sarah provided one of the most amazing fbsm ever. She is great at communicating with a smooth set up. She is beautiful, sweet and a very sensual lady. Sarah has a unique style and provides an incredible experience. many options, I choose nude with mutual touch. From the very start to a great ending you will know you were very lucky to spend time with her. Highly recommended! Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||