Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31551 - 31600 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Kandi Apple test69drive-8206 Denver Yes 109 10/2/13
Review by test69drive-8206 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Kandi for some time now and so glad I finally did. Setup was easy using P411. Kandi is a sweet lady that has skills in the bedroom. I wont go into details but everything was done with great energy and she really seemed to get into it. I'm thinking about our next meeting as I write this. Kandi thanks for a great time and hope to see you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola (719) fork Colorado Springs No 1 10/2/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/13
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Previously she went by the name Angelina and number 719-428-1462. Not only did she not show, but she strung me along for an hour and a half with excuses before she went silent. And then, 15 minutes later, she reposted her ad on BP that she was available. Needless to say I was livid.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia of Colorado ala_carte Denver Yes 120 10/2/13
Review by ala_carte (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Gentlemen, there is a new commodity on the market with a value beyond compare! While she is known for her excellent FBSM, Sofia has recently begun to explore new offerings on her menu. The fbsm and body slide are wonderful, but they are just a mere prelude to one of the most gratifying experiences you will have. I will be thanking my lucky stars for some time. Sofia is cautious and highly selective, but once you are welcomed into her world, the pleasure is undeniably personal, gentle, intense and explosive. Romance, seduction and sensuality are three key points to remember with this beautiful woman. As she says two hours are better than one, and gentlemen, I couldn't agree more. For those of you sensual hedonists, Sofia will delight and amaze you over and over. I wouldn't expect Sofia to offer anything less than an hour session, but for an experience that you will remember for a lifetime, the price of admission is worth it. You've seen her pictures, and many of you have met her, so you can almost imagine what the time will be like... I will certainly be back again...and again...and again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey James katgin11 Las Vegas Yes 3 10/2/13
Review by katgin11 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I just found my ATF ( All Time Favorite ) Best provider you can find anywhere as far as attitude is concerned. Very friendly, no rush attitude. Very cute too! Terrific in all aspects! I can't wait to see her again......and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph chanwon Denver Yes 31 10/2/13
Review by chanwon (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She posted a few years back, even had her own website, but she left as quick as she came and was gone for quite a spell. The first time around I missed her but saw a familiar face in a BP ad last week, realized it was her and HAD to see her. She's super friendly, amazingly affectionate and all around a very sweet lady. I hope she sticks around this time. She's definitely worth a visit, please treat her right! Her phone number is now 720-322-3262 and here is the link to her ad: http://denver.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/tall-busty-and-petite-why-choose-the-rest-when-you-can-have-the-best-39/13651079


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Natalya midlife Denver Yes 21 10/2/13
Review by midlife (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Natalya is such a sweet heart. I have seen her 4 - 5 time since 2010. I don't do much detail but if you like kissing Natalya will blow your socks off. I just saw her again. There is absolutely no reason to see anyone else. Seeing someone else is just throwing your money away. Everyone else is terrible in comparison. Natalya is the best. She gives the best sessions period. I wish she was my girl friend. Thank you again I hope to see you soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki (BP) That guy-5016 Colorado Springs Yes 10 10/2/13
Review by That guy-5016 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/13
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: 2nd time I have seen Nikki. She is fantastic. A bit shy at first but warms right up. Started with good conversation to help break the ice. Shared some laughs then moved on. Let me say she looks great. She is amazingly talented and addicting. If you're unsure, trust me it is worth the call!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple brainsbraun Denver Yes 109 10/1/13
Review by brainsbraun (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kandi Apple is as sweet as advertised and extra naughty. First time to see her and she is among the top three I've ever seen and will be giving her a chance to move up the fav list soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashlei funseker Denver Yes 12 10/1/13
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tara, Tara....What a great find! Tara is a southern peach with a great attitude and a fabulous body. I'm a leg man and she did not disappoint but she has beautiful breasts as well. Pretty much the complete package for me. Her massage was great and you won't be disappointed with the finish and her great southern hospitality! Highly recommend seeing this Georgia Peach ;)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Remi Oc2lv Las Vegas Yes 2 10/1/13
Review by Oc2lv (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/13
Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had seen remi's adds on backpage and craigslist called her a couple times but our schedules didn't match glad we were able to meet when I got to her incall she had her door open nice small implants and a beautiful booty got the donation out of the way she started with a bbj I had to taste her she was nice and fresh with a pierced kitty cap when on and she rode me cowgirl I couldn't Waite to see her doggy it did not take me long for me to explode she is my to go girl for the time that she is around


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple sk87 Denver Yes 109 10/1/13
Review by sk87 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I wanted to see Kandi for a long time finally asked her for an appointment and I got one. She didn't disappoint all the activities mentioned above were performed with utmost enthusiasm. She has a really great body and I had fun spending time with her. Thanks Kandi will see you again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angel 602-769-1691 yummy7777 Las Vegas Yes 1 10/1/13
Review by yummy7777 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Angel for a long time. I'd seen her MILF porn video and she was really hot. Finally our schedules were right and she directed me to her incall near South Point. She's a beautiful woman with fantastic tits. She's really friendly and loves to cuddle and kiss and play the whole GFE role. Loved sucking her tits and her BBBJ was great with lots of massaging the boys and deep throat. Somewhere in there she got the cover on and climbed on top for some cowgirl while I rubbed and sucked those terrific tits. Then I rolled her over for mish where we kissed and sucked and pounded until I shot my wad. Great time with a great provider. She travels a lot so give her a call to arrange a meeting when she's in town and you won't be sorry.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sealy Tgitgi65 Denver Yes 43 9/30/13
Review by Tgitgi65 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduling was easy via p411, I had an appointment scheduled for last Friday and had to re-schedule at the last minute, and Sealy was very understanding. when I finally got to meat her today I was glad we could make our schedules work. She's a great kisser and very enthusiastic.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi Lambeaux 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 43 9/30/13
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is fabulous!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson rocketmanco901 Denver Yes 91 9/30/13
Review by rocketmanco901 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had been wanting to see Jenna for the longest time. WOW! I agree with her, what is hotter than a woman who loves football and fun between the sheets! Looking forward to my next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 5353 Oc2lv Las Vegas Yes 16 9/30/13
Review by Oc2lv (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my second time seing mia she actually remembered me from my first session it had been a while the session was amazing started with a back massage then a bbj cover when on after multiple positions I finally blew .We talked for a while she started playing with her self witch turned me on and of we went for a second round left with a huge smile she is great


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mindy 720-xxx-0490 funtimes50 Denver Yes 1 9/30/13
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mindy was running a new BP ad, under BodyRubs. The pictures in the ad are NOT of her. She is a larger lady than the petite photos. I did find an ad from SANMACO Texas, showing her real photos, as I prepared this review. Check the links above. I guess I was hoping for something that I didn't find. When she openned the door, I thought, maybe she is the mamasan and the petite young thing will actually come out and give me the massage, but no joy. Way too much lotion and then a quick ending. I won't be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittnay Luv ghost_rider Denver Yes 1 9/30/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I noticed Brittnay was advertising north this week. A little searching on my own found an old P411 page of her and so I felt pretty good about setting up with her. A 2 call system found me at her door in no time and she greeted me inside wearing nothing but a towell, which soon fell off. Her BP pics may be a bit old but they are definately hers. Brittany mentioned an achy back and so I offered to work some magic into it to break the ice. Before long, Brittany slipped on a cover and started in with some nice TF while I made her giggle. I soon hopped on and proceeded to ride through several positions and into my finale. Brittany's real easy to talk to, a fun, sweet and legit girl. I had a good time. Thanks Brittany "Bitch!"


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tina searchrt Denver Yes 48 9/30/13
Scarlett Perri 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 26 9/30/13
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is way overdue: Very sweet woman. Very warm personality. Wonderful time together. You can't go wrong with her.... Be ready for lots of tattoos. Don't let that put you off. A real gentle spirit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mariah AKA Lexi LiveEver Colorado Springs No 2 9/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Let me begin by stating that YMMV and she made that very clear to me. The incall wasn't the best of locations and places like it always make me nervous the first time I see a provider. She claimed my resulting nervousness is what ruined our session, but either way the appointment became immediately cold and awkward. I had to ask her to turn off the TV and she made a big deal about that. Then I tried to engage her and make it more enjoyable for us both, but I guess once her mind was made up, that was that. Her terrible attitude made it hard to keep myself enthused and she berated me the whole hour about it. An hour later and I just gave up on trying to finish. Terrible experience, would not recommend.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diamond 702-xxx-0072 LiveEver Pueblo Yes 2 9/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Brandi at a decent incall. Not the best, but certainly not bad enough to ruin the session. She has a cute southern accent and her pictures are accurate. Menu is limited but she performs well enough. Kind of 3G's but she was enthusiastic enough that I won't call it such. Decent really is the best word to describe the session, maybe it would have been better if I myself wasn't rushed. If nothing else, she carries herself well and has a great, positive attitude. Her new # is 702-573-0364


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy (806) LiveEver Pueblo Yes 1 9/30/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had tried Stacy once before and she no showed on a confirmed appointment. Pueblo being what it is, I tried for a second time when I saw her make a return trip. This time she showed, albeit late. My first frustration arose from the inaccuracy of her pictures. She has bright pink hair as opposed to the blonde that's shown. We introduced ourselves and as things began, I learned about her limited menu. Despite advertising "fetish friendly", she doesn't do greek - okay, understandable. Next thing she tells me that french is extra. For the half hour rate being what it was, I was severely disappointed by this. I just dove on in, got the session over with and called it a day. YMMV and but I doubt her enthusiasm changes much, even if you purchase the extras.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxxy Sinclair Bader2003 Denver Yes 14 9/30/13
Review by Bader2003 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Be very careful with Roxxy or you might just fall in love with her. Roxxy used to be with club 69 and has gone independent for our benefit! She is an amazing lover, and her eyes are hypnotizing. Out session was full of passion and energy, it is very hard to put into words. At one point we were being so loud that we heard banging on the walls oops. Do yourself a favor and go see her ASAP.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Luscious Lilianna philmore77 Colorado Springs Yes 1 9/30/13
Review by philmore77 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up to see Lilianna was easy. First texted for availablity and called later to confirm. Incall location was clean. Her pictures were acute but her booty seemed more juicy in person. Yes, I like a thick booty. Started with TF which was very enthusiastic. Moved to the main event and finished with doggie. I really enjoyed myself and would definitely see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mia 720-xxx-6691 angus.mcgongagle Denver Yes 13 9/29/13
Review by angus.mcgongagle (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Super 5-star rating!!! I'm newish to the hobby. My first visit with Mia was straight forward and much better than I was expecting due to previous lackluster experiences and poor attitudes of the few other girls I've seen. I've seen Mia a few times more since. Each time is super fantastic and better than the last!!! She is working towards furthering her training so she'll be even better in the future. I see other provider adverts out there, but none of them have convinced me to risk a poor experience with them. I would much rather take my business to someone who takes it seriously and doesn't play games. Games are expected in more conventional avenues of society which is where they should stay. Treat her well and let's keep her around. Her pics on the web (Google her phone # to see her other ads) are spot on. I am patiently/impatiently counting down and strategizing to arrange our next meeting.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layla Angelique mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 3 9/29/13
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My ATF came to town for an overnight requested reservation. So A Special Thank You - to that Gentleman!!! I was able to schedule with Layla in one of my two requested availability windows. 'LA' was just as much a tigress this visit as she was in our first encounter. This lady has my favorite body type and demeanor about her. Layla is a very congenial hostess, IMHO. Highly Recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxxy Sinclair TomTomJones Denver Yes 14 9/29/13
Review by TomTomJones (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I first contacted Roxxy by email. Once I was verified it was easy to schedule. Very upscale hotel in DTC so I was impressed before I even met her. When she opened the door I was amazed. The pictures she had posted last week truly did not do her justice but the real treat was seeing her sweet, innocent face. She greeted me with a big smile and a hug. Took care of business and we both began to disrobe. The more she took off, the better it got. We laid down on the bed together and hugged and kissed. Seeing her face up close and kissing really turned me on. I laid on my back and she performed some of the best UTF I have experience in months. Her beautiful long hair played against my belly. I asked her to lay on her back so I could touch and kiss all over her smooth soft body. She invitingly spread her legs so I could kiss and taste her privates. Her juices we flowing and she tensed as she came. After recovering a few moments she rolled a cover on me and rode me cowgirl. Her beautiful breasts heaving and bouncing with her hair. After my first pop, she helped me clean up then we touched and talked laying together till I was ready for round two which ended in some close contact missionary. This girl is a gem. Make her know that going indy was a good choice. Be sure and check out her new pictures in her ad this week.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cece jerrylee Denver Yes 10 9/29/13
Review by jerrylee (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw CeCe was offering a Bronco special. WOW am I glad I did. What a sweetheart. Great attitude/welcome. Met at the door with a cute teddy and a hug. Offered a bottle of water and off to the massage table. She gives a super massage to your liking and on the flip you will not be disappointed. Gentlemen treat this lady right and you will not be disappointed. Thank you CeCe--Go Broncos!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal Geyser .undefined Denver Yes 54 9/29/13
Review by .undefined (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: fantastic,fantastic,fantastic,fantastic! always a big smile for new and returning friends. always alot of fun in the sack. never any BS/hassle. :D


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashlei funseker Denver Yes 12 9/29/13
Review by funseker (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nessie is one of the newest DTC ladies and I've had great luck with the ladies from Jayden! Nessie was no exception and we had a fabulous time. She gives an exceptionally good massage with a great finish. She's very pleasant with a great body and I would highly recommend her. Take advantage of her great pricing before they go up!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 28 9/29/13
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I tried in the past to schedule with Adelina, but she stays fairly busy (which is always a good sign). I was headed out of town and scheduled something the night before and she was able to accommodate me. Went to her very upscale incall in Littleton, placed the donation down and she began a shower. She likes to do this before sessions with all of her clients, and I thought a nice gesture. After shower, we went to her massage room and she has a professional table set with candles and soothing music. Very nice sensual massage with mutual touching. Nice relaxing release and I was headed down the road. Fun, pretty lady with a great sense of humor and personality. Nice little Southern drawl as well when she talks. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a nice massage.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chastity LiveEver Colorado Springs Yes 2 9/29/13
Review by LiveEver (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Scheduled with Chastity about a week in advance. The few days leading up to the session, she was very flirtatious and even sent me some pictures to increase the excitement! Incall was at her residence and it's extremely well kept. She is so friendly and holds herself well - a great attitude and supremely confident in herself! She also has absolutely stunning eyes. We got down to business and her menu is extensive. Activities were performed with a great degree of enthusiasm. She genuinely enjoys what she does and it shows. Greek was included in the rate and she seemed to honestly enjoy it - an experience that is rare to find in this hobby. She is extremely vocal which is something that greatly enhances the session for me. After, I cleaned up and we chatted a bit which was equally stimulating. She's definitely NOT petite or even average sized, so if that's a deal breaker for you, I have to say you're missing out on an extremely talented and enjoyable woman. Treat her well and she'll return your courtesy tenfold. I haven't had the time to make it back up to the Springs, but I certainly hope to see her again. Highly recommended!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Foxy-3591 ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 15 9/29/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG............ Foxy is the best of the best with a gorgeous body. I have been in the hobby for a long time and have finally met my ATF. She's a passionate, sensuous, and beautiful lady that will make your toes curl. Enjoyed a non rush PSE experience with all the trimmings one can ask for. Foxy has great skills, is very friendly, and wants to make sure you leave happy with great memories. Can't wait to see her again, again, and again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Foxy-3591 geecue2 Denver Yes 15 9/29/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW schedueled an appt with foxy, to my surprise she had a friend over Rebecca Steel-retired porn star. They asked if I would be willing to see them both, thought about for about 2 seconds and the fun began. Started with a DFK with Foxy, then Rebecca joined us and a deep french kiss with Rebecca, both are excellent kissers. Could not keep my hands from roaming all over both of them, carressing everywhere. A little bit of chit chat and the fireworks began. Laid back between both of them, first UTF, DT from Rebecca while DFK Foxy after several minutes switched and UTF, DT, from Foxy and DFK with Rebecca, do not know how I held on amazing UTF from both ladies. They asked what I liked, I wanted to see them enjoy each other and they took turns on each other DATY which was super sexy. Went back to some UTF first with Foxy and face sitting by Rebecca, then swithched again UTF with Rebecca face sitting from Foxy, almost lost it there. Next got suited up and Rebecca rode me CG all the while DFK and breast worship with Foxy, Rebecca really enjoyed herself and squirted all over. Got suited up again and Foxy rode me CG all the while DFK wit Rebecca, Foxy was riding me hard really getting into it. Rebecca suggested she do RCG so I could see the assets. She rode me even harder till I could not hold on any longer, yikes. Totally drained after all this, they would have done MSOG but it did not even cross my mind, spent. These two ladies are really into each other and up for about anything as long as it is safe. Will definitely see one or both of them again. HIghly recommend Foxy and or Rebecca, Rebecca does not have a website yet, but you can google her, very sexy lady, as is Foxy-definitely has the right name.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kymberlilovex Crazy Horse Denver Yes 28 9/29/13
Review by Crazy Horse (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What more can I say about Kymberli that the other reviewers haven't already said. Her UTF skills are some of the best I've experienced but no CIM keeps it just shy of perfection. She enjoys letting go to her passions making for a FTF session. Her girl next door looks with the soft curvy body hides a porn star Kymberli waiting to come out with the right stimulation. It's always a pleasure to meet a young lady that can fully embrace her sexuality. ...Happy Hobbying... ...Crazy Horse...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna 720-xxx-8161 Grinch Denver Yes 2 9/28/13
Review by Grinch (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mia is a tiny little spinner as her photos might suggest. Actually she is much cuter than her photos. She has a VERY pretty face if you are into asian girls. She is very youthful and very tiny. The rub was fine and typical hand job. She had on a cute little outfit which was revealing but not bare by any means. I really would have seen that tiny Suzie but did not ask as she was really cool. I would go again but hope that she might move onto FS someday but imagine her body might be too small!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melanie 303-xxx-9356 fork Colorado Springs No 1 9/28/13
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/13
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: No show - enough said. Have some self-respect and don't let her waste your time, as she wasted mine.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elaine inkspot Denver Yes 50 9/26/13
Review by inkspot (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Perhaps this is a case of YMMV or perhaps there was an age difference but this was a big disappoinment. On the plus side, if you want to see a most stunning and beautiful lady, that is model caliper, then she is the one for you. On the other hand, if you want to see someone that is fun, engaging, and makes you feel welcome, then she is NOT for you. She has so many rules that several times I was tempted to get up and leave. Trying to have a conversation with her will result in a few vague responses or mumbling. Having an intelligent conversation is not going to happen. She reminds me of the beautiful girl that got her way because of her looks. I walk in the door and attempt to give her a welcome kiss. She turns her head away and instructs me to remove shoes. She leads you to the bathroom and leaves you with instructions. Finally we are in bed. Absolutely no kissing. No FIV. I should have left. This is a job for her, nothing more. Her behavior is insulting. She is pretty though. Perhaps this is how they do business in London. Suit up, climb on and get out. I am being kind with Average.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kourtney (757) JackBeNimble Denver Yes 6 9/26/13
Review by JackBeNimble (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A beautiful girl with a great attitude. She posted on bp, and was looking for some reviews. Called her bp number (720-590-2113), she answered, set up an appointment for the next day. She showed up right on time, we chatted and got to know each other for a few minutes, then got the party started in the bedroom. A little floor play, and then bent her over for some doggie, great view, she's into it. Finished up, chatted a little more, she a very non-rush attitude. Would see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Rain Endgame19 Denver No 3 9/26/13
Review by Endgame19 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I called Casey trying to set something up with her and her friend Isabella Star. A couple of texts later things were going smoothly for the most part, she was pretty slow to respond to my texts (30min-1.5hr between responses). We set an appointment and I drove to the incall where I was told to call for the room number. I call, no answer. I text, no answer. Wait 15min try again, no answer. Wait another 15 (I drove from the springs to denver for this so I thought it would be worth waiting for since I already wasted the gas) try again, no response. Left one last text saying I was leaving and to let me know what happened and if we can reschedule. So far nothing. I was pretty surprised given their overall positive reviews but I suppose these things are bound to happen even with the well reviewed girls. Hopefully they get back to me and we can talk about a reschedule.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa From Kalamazoo meetandgreet Denver Yes 2 9/26/13
Review by meetandgreet (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow! What can be said about Lisa from Kalamazoo that hasn't already been said? Her hair is longer than that shown in the pic, but it's an incredible mane of delicious dark honey now. Half Italian, she also has a wonderfully smooth, olive complexion. A great combination for a beautiful woman. Lisa is tiny, but her curves are full and firm, and the more attention they received, the more responsive she became. It's easy to believe that men are constantly complimenting her on her looks, so try to be a little creative, if you have to. Great conversation, very personal, and strove to make a connection - definitely not 3G. I think she would be insulted if that's all you wanted. No Greek on the menu, and worst of all, no kissing, unless you are her boyfriend. Worst of all, she has the fullest, most kissable lips, and with her big dark eyes, how could I not want them. Actually, worst of all, Lisa may only be in town for another couple weeks.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Monroe ynglifter69 Denver Yes 5 9/26/13
Review by ynglifter69 (73 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: EDIT: THIS REVIEW WAS UPDATED 11/7/13 TO ESTABLISH NAME/INDY CHANGE. REFERENCE TO PICS WAS PRIOR-TO CHANGE. ******** First let me settle a little debate going on in the forums. Some of her pics are not her. Let me thank the higher power that posted these pics, because otherwise I might have passed her by. She is beautiful, sensual, erotic, intelligent, fun, punctual, and any other good adjective you can think of. For a few minutes somewhere in the hour I lost myself in the experience. And I did use the whole hour. It pains me to write this review as I know she will now book out forever, but she is so worth the donation.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal (720-xxx-1105) JackBeNimble Denver No 1 9/26/13
Review by JackBeNimble (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well she's not off to a very good start is she? We had a time set up, but she never followed through.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 ChrisG Denver Yes 21 9/26/13
Review by ChrisG (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I wanted to try this for a long time; my b-day was coming up so I manned up and checked out backpage. I saw someone with a cap hill incall so i messaged her. Elle messaged back promptly and we booked about a week in advance (1hour @ ). I contacted her a couple days in advanced to confirm we still had a date and let her know how excited i was, she said come over before for a 'sneak peak'. of course i said yes. I went over and she greeted me with a smile and a big hug, offered me a glass of champagne, we chatted for a bit then she pulled me into her room. We started kissing and undressing. She pushed me onto my back and worked her way down. The UTF was exceptional! All the way to completion. Then she laid on me and got me worked up for round two. She jumped onto for some cowgirl then some mish. She was so not a clock watcher, I had to remind [her] my time was up! I wasn't going to be able to finish timely so we called it a day. Came back for my regularly scheduled date, another glass of champagne and jumped right back in, started with doggy then more cowgirl, finish with more UTF and shot on her huge tits. Then she laid down next to me and we chatted for a little while longer, she is pretty funny and has some good stories. Not sure if i will be doing this again, but I am very sure I picked the right gal for my 'try everything once' list. Paid for 2 1hr sessions, best b-day pres I ever got myself!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Keri Skye-5095 Misterbig97-4602 Denver Yes 5 9/26/13
Review by Misterbig97-4602 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I was bored and was looking through p411 for a tight little spinner. Stumbled upon Keri and followed her twitter link looking for more photos. It turned out she is a web cam model and was online. So I tuned in and was sold that I needed to book her. Booked her the following night at a hotel. She only does outcall and I couldn't be seen with her at my place without the do gooders spreading gossip. She arrived on time and once in the room, she pulled the show me yours and I will show you mine screening to make sure I wasn't a cop. Ok that was odd an then excused herself to the bathroom. Returned with a little chit chat. She stripped down and went to the bed, she insisted on giving a backrub to get comfortable. After about 10 minutes, I rolled over and she put on the condom for a hand job and UTF. Asked for 69... nope she doesn't do that. She adjusted her position to show me her pussy. Started rubbing her leg working down to her pussy. Before I got halfway down, she used her hand to cover up and said she is to sensitive to allow that. She positioned herself for RCG. With one hand holding the condom on she got on and after a few seconds got off, then back on... repeated may times. She was tight and felt good, but this was not working. Asked to change positions. No doggie, assuming because she couldn't control the action or keep a hand on the condom. Went to missionary and after a minute or two she said to get off cause it hurt to much..wtf, I am not anywhere close to huge. Finished me off with a HJ. She quickly went and got a towel to clean up herself and started getting dressed. So no msog either for an hour. She seemed distant and not interested in being there at all. The only good part was that she was the one in the pictures, not an once of fat on her. She says she has C cups, but they are A or small Bs but I knew that from the cam site. She should probably stick to dancing on cam if she is so sensitive and distant.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 nowiam Denver Yes 26 9/25/13
Review by nowiam (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've known Taylor for a couple of years. When I first saw her she gave me a very good massage with a visually stunning completion. She is very smart and well informed about health issues. I've seen her a couple of time since then and knew exactly what to expect. The massage, alone, was worth the fee. She recently started offering NURU and I took her up on it. Yes. It works. I've experienced body slides before and always enjoyed them. Usually they are about as close to FS as you can find, especially since they usually don't involve a cover. This is not a body slide. She uses a special mix of natural ingredients instead of the traditional oil. This viscous fluid is the first difference. Then, she uses her core body parts to deliver one the best deep tissue massages I have received. The paradox is my imagination was very stimulated by the skin to skin contact, but it was so relaxing that my libido fell asleep. This process continues on the flip side where the stunning visuals make their appearance. However, the deep tissue massage is just as good on the front as it is on the back. This is not always true for a lot of FBSM providers. The finish is basically a HJ but, because of the lubricant, and Taylor's instinctual grasp of the intricate sensitivities of the male genitalia, it's the best damn HJ ever! Comment: I believe more FBSM providers need to learn to treat the penis like a clitoris. Maybe the term "jerking off" is the problem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie (970-xxx-0761) inkspot Fort Collins Yes 3 9/25/13
Review by inkspot (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: It is always a pleasure to see Stephanie. She is very engaging, fun to talk with, and is very skilled at what she does. I have seen her countless times as I never tire of seeing her. I have had to take a break from seeing her once in a while because I start liking her too much. I cannot say enough nice things about her. I have nice times with her in her comfortable incall. From being warm and cozy while it was snowing outside or laying nude on her massage table with a cool breeze blowing, I always enjoy myself. She is good company. Oh, did I tell you that she is very petite and fit?


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa-1182 LongTimeLurker Denver Yes 3 9/25/13
Review by LongTimeLurker (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lisa was super nice, easy to set up with and works from a nice place just outside downtown, off of broadway. A previous reviewer called her quirky and I think that is right on. Her pictures are accurate and she gives a nice massage. My only recommendation would be for her to slow down a little. She has a great touch but seems to move from one area/type of massage to the next with frantic abandon. I had a really great time and the flip to end was slippery and fantastic. The clock in her room was quite fast, which I didn't notice till I got back to my car and realized that I should have another 15 minutes... I don't know if it was intentional, but it is a compliment to her skills that I didn't notice till later.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roselyn-9188 stillredrock Fort Collins Yes 4 9/25/13
Review by stillredrock (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/25/13
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Roselyn was fantastic. She is gorgeous. Her pictures are accurate but cannot do her justice for how beautiful she is. She is very sweet and intelligent. A few rules such as no BBBJ or DATY, but I can live with that for as good as she is. She did not rush and was very engaging when we talked. Next time I hope to spend more time with her. She did have a different phone number than what is automatically entered above, but this is the same girl as the other reviews.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: