Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

31401 - 31450 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Katie 720-xxx-2755 Funrubbin Denver Yes 5 10/24/13
Review by Funrubbin (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Warning to others out there - Pictures in no way resemble the girl. Nothing sensual about this massage either. She has a nice attitude and decent location. Session simply involves applying lotion to back and back of legs. She simply sits on the bed and moves the lotion with one hand. Nothing even remotely resembling a massage is given. Session length was quoted as an hour. Was given time to call upon exiting I-25, apparently that is when her clock started. Proceeded to agreed location a couple of miles away and called with no answer upon arrival. Called again, no answer. 10 minutes later she called and gave apartment number. After lousy "rub", returned to car and only 55 minutes had passed since I exited the freeway. AVOID THIS ONE AT ALL COSTS! Nothing but frustration to be had here.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tuezday-3265 ghost_rider Denver Yes 3 10/24/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/25/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tuesday retired many years ago...but she's back for some fun. She's a legit & fun girl on north-west side of town. Although our session was average, her attitude was awesome. I'd like another shot with her, just to try for a "fantastic". Very nice assets I might add :) Jewelz is handling some of her phone work. Treat her well. Thanks for your time, Tuesday!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana 1 hour vacationer Denver Yes 62 10/24/13
Review by 1 hour vacationer (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow.... I don't give out a fantastic rating easily but she deserves it.... I'm not going into detail except to say she is very giving.... Go see her. You'll be very happy.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela spaceghost Denver Yes 74 10/24/13
Review by spaceghost (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The meeting process was unique, but nothing I would complain about. Cayla is another great Denver provider with great skills and an outgoing, bubbly personality. I enjoy the company of a good conversationalist and paired with her skills, the time flies. Sticking with reputable providers seems to be working.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Kandi Shop average1 Denver Yes 27 10/24/13
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not sure what to add to my other fantasy review of Kandi. She'd not been working for a while and I was glad to see her post again on EB. I find her to be a breath of fresh air because she is so light hearted and seems to love what she does. Kandi makes me feel more than comfortable and I love the way she seems to worship the male member. She makes all the right noises at all the right times and it sounds like she is enjoying herself, which is half of the turn on for me. If slender is your body type, tats turn you on and you enjoy an orally fixated lady, the Kandi Shop is the place to go.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jayden LongTimeLurker Denver Yes 6 10/24/13
Review by LongTimeLurker (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I know there is some questions about the other reviewer of Jayden's booking service - although I don't review a lot, you can check my history... I have been around for awhile. I haven't seen anyone else that Jayden books for, but I can tell you that I had a great time meeting Trisha. An absolutely beautiful young lady - with a stunningly gorgeous face and a young perky body. Truly, I still cannot get over how lovely she was to look at. The best part, she was just as friendly as she was pretty. She has a great attitude that is sometimes harder to find when a young woman knows she is beautiful. Although she says she has no training I would have believed her if she told me she was a CMT. Lingerie to start and birthday suit on the flip. I had a great time and I am looking forward to seeing her again. Thanks Trisha!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coco-8782 mtnman-1405 Denver Yes 3 10/24/13
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with Coco twice this week as she has my favorite body type figure. Coco is a beautiful lady inside and out and has a great menu available short of anything on top or digits! I went with the mentality of upgrading to the full menu based on the prior review comments and did so - as I saw and spoke to her I knew I wanted the hour option. Coco showered me with her affection, muscular body and water. Great mood and tempo on both meetings. I really enjoyed being cuddled up with her this week. She was in a smoking room so we shared a smoke at the end of the first session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany702 Deek Denver Yes 4 10/24/13
Review by Deek (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Brittany, who also goes by Amanda in other ads, later at night to inquire about her special. We set a time for me to visit her hotel. I called her just prior to the meeting time as we had discussed, and she claimed to be 15 minutes or so away from the hotel. She was somewhat decent about maintaining communication, although kept having excuses. She was finally ready to meet just over an hour after the agreed meeting time. I didn't bail because the communication was regular if not believable and I knew and expected a lower cost level of service. She is very attractive, as the pictures show. Her room was a non-smoking room which I greatly appreciate. Activities above were provided, although there was no enthusiasm or even friendliness included. It was extremely mechanical and businesslike with a very quick notice given that 'time is almost up.' Despite her being an hour late, she was up and dressed, and had me out of there at about the 20 minute mark. Very unsatisfied. Bottom line, a legitimate attractive provider, but with a level of service that fails to even reach the value of her incredibly reasonable rates. YMMV.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexi 0387 courage9401 Denver No 1 10/24/13
Review by courage9401 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Was a no show on two different occasions. Shame on me for trusting her the second time. Do not waste your time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hot Violet lustybigguy Denver Yes 19 10/24/13
Review by lustybigguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Violet is a beautiful sexy woman that enjoys her trade. She has a great attitude and likes to have fun. We had a great time together. I will be seeing her again very soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EVA-9800 lexfiend Las Vegas Yes 4 10/24/13
Review by lexfiend (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/13
Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have seen Brazilian Eva a few times. She picks up. Easy two call system. Incall right off The Strip. Short notice ok. CBJ, CFS, position friendly with a warm personality. A dependable provider that should be treated well cause she is a treasure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Perri ghost7979 Denver Yes 26 10/23/13
Review by ghost7979 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Scarlett 2 weeks ago in DTC. I wont go in to the details but we had fun. Treat this sweet Girl right and she will make your dreams come true. Thank you Scarlett.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Grace-3562 Hunger Denver No 30 10/23/13
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had seen this provider some before and enjoyed my time. But it would appear her attitude is more entitled at this point. Actually waited a few weeks to write this to make sure i had some perspective, so here it is. I actually scheduled with her 3 separate times over the past few months and had the sessions never materialize. The first two times we scheduled a few days in advance and when I emailed to confirm she never responded. Sometimes things happen, schedules change, yada yada, I understand....so I stupidly tried again. Since I'd seen her before successfully I gave the benefit of the doubt. Third time was not a charm. This time I did confirm the same day, and even got a location out of her. However when I showed up, there was no reply. When I did get a hold of her an hour later I got every incongruous excuse in the book, ranting messages about how she doesn't just wait around for clients all day ( apparently even when they have confirmed appointments?) and lots of name calling. Her messages were so incoherent i figured she was mentally impaired in some way. Either way, her bad day had now become mine unfortunately. Bottom line, I'm gonna avoid her like the plague. Of course YMMV, but her appreciation of prior clients is lacking. The silver lining was that I saw a visiting gal that day as a result, who just blew my mind with her graciousness and skill. *********** ASP REBUTTAL 10/28/13 ************** I would first just like to point out I am a very courteous and polite person. I am also intelligent and educated. I do not ramble and at no time was incoherent. Due to the fact that my entire interaction with this individual occurred thru email, I have no problem proving that I did not "no call no show" and in fact I was very kind, understanding and accommodating to this person. I am however a real person and I am honest. I expect to be treated with respect. I believe fully in treating people the way you wish and expect to be treated in return. What actually happened was after not hearing back to confirm our appointment I made plans to pick up the keys to my new house. When the client finally responded back close to 10 mins before our appointment I informed him I was not at my incall, and wouldn't be available at the time we had set previously. I had tried contacting him to confirm this appointment 3 times that day with no reply. He was then rude to me and threatened to have me taken off the do not review list, saying "who do you think you are...my advice to you is you start putting clients first and not being such a flake". I then simply responded back my advice to him was to treat people as he would like to be treated and that I was actually very glad we hadn't met, because I do not wish to spend my time with people who value others so little. I do not no call no show clients, I do however expect to be treated kindly. I only wish to spend my time with kind and polite people. I can promise you if you are respectful to me I will always be respectful to you. I'd also like to point out I have contacted this person since this review, and received no response.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ava Monroe Hunger Denver Yes 5 10/23/13
Review by Hunger (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/24/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ava is a great addition to the scene here. I saw her several weeks ago while she was under a prior name, Jenna J, and I'm still thinking about it. She delivered a very intense experience that I won't soon forget. She is a beautiful young girl, gymnast body and great fake tits that just beg to be worshipped. Her attitude was anything goes and it did. Her current pics are her, she is that gorgeous. She started me off with the best UTF and DT I've ever had. I actually wish I'd allowed myself to pop during the DT, it was divine. She moved onto ACG which gave me a spectacular view of her very tight pussy lips wrapped around my dick. She made sure to stick her tits in my face liberally, and made great eye contact. In doggy she stuck her ass up into the air and just finger fucked the hell out of herself for me to watch, then pull me into her so hard that I just came and came. She's definitely the most energized provider I've seen. Second round was BBBJ and raucous CG again. She's the real deal, and loves what she does. Lets keep her around here a long time !


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos Anthony Denver Yes 112 10/23/13
Review by Anthony (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ahhhh yes. Joslynn. I missed her! I thought she was gone forever! She's now back and I had a fantastic time last visit but this time was outstanding. Not only had she gained some experience in the bedroom (either that or she really likes me) but her body is solid. She looks and feels healthy and fit. She's amazing. A must see. Thanks Joslynn!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy- Littleton Sam I Am Denver Yes 15 10/23/13
Review by Sam I Am (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/13
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I don't understand the last "not good" review for Amy. If you have read her reviews, you know exactly what to expect. If you expect to spend an hour cuddling you are going to be disappointed. She does what she does well and with a good attitude.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany702 A.Dimssdale Denver Yes 4 10/23/13
Review by A.Dimssdale (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was really fun to be with. tasteful well done body art. She is friendly and easy to setup with and is very pretty.She has amazing 18 year oldish breasts that are simply wonderful. Good TF way good cowgirl. I'll see her again if I get the chance.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 Sam I Am Denver Yes 21 10/23/13
Review by Sam I Am (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle's other reviews are accurate. The one issue I had with her is with respect to kissing. She does this weird thing where she keeps her tongue very firmly stuck straight out during kissing. It makes it impossible to to actually engage in real french kissing, maybe that's why she does it. But that was enough of an annoyance to ensure that I won't be back. Otherwise she has a good attitude and makes an effort.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-7262 denverfun1945 Denver Yes 17 10/23/13
Review by denverfun1945 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bella is a super beautiful awesome girl who is honestly one of the most beautiful girls I have seen in the biz. She is cute, rock’n thin body, and super beautiful girl I the face. She is the kind of girl you meet at a bar and your heart sinks because she is so pretty. If you like girls who are bubbly, kind, and loves what she does, she is the one for you. Her incall is a nice downtown hotel. We started with FK, followed by BJ, and 69. Next moved into everything under the sun for a solid deep dicking. She is awesome and loves to fuck.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Svetlana csreviewer Colorado Springs Yes 37 10/23/13
Review by csreviewer (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Svetlana's UTF is seriously the very best I have ever had. She is clean and very passionate about what she does. I have seen her several times and will continue to see her anytime I need a quick release. She offers a convenient incall on the west side of town.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mandy-9866 Raemid Denver Yes 1 10/22/13
Review by Raemid (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Took my chance on a BP ad with no reviews. The BP ad said 100 for a full hour, Boulder college student (all in the title), and had pics of a very attractive brunette. I don't mind girls using "representative" pictures, but these pictures didn't represent the girl who answered the door. To make it worse, I was informed when I walked in that the 100 was for 1/2 hour, and the full hour would be 150. I should have walked out, but was horny, on a schedule, and the girl was reasonably attractive. Turns out the student part was inaccurate too. To her credit, she had a good attitude. She gave the massage topless, had nice breasts, and was mellow and pleasant. No connection, but still relaxing. No oils, lots of lotion. Within 1/2 hour, she asked me to flip. I asked about boundaries, was told that very light touching was allowed, not on particularly sensitive areas. She stayed topless. The end was mechanical. I took a few minutes to end, and was still dressed and out within 35 minutes of arriving. I actually didn't get the impression that she was trying to scam me, but I didn't appreciate the deception. If she's the one who wrote her ad, then she has some changes to make to be more trustworthy. There's a major disconnect somewhere. She's young and may improve, but I wouldn't send anyone her way for now. Hopefully the next guy she draws in has a better experience than I did.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki (BP) Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 10 10/22/13
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've noticed Nikki's ads on BP, EB and 411 for a little while and decided to check out her reviews. I had a little time on my hands and saw she had just posted an ad so I gave her a call. She game me the location of her incall on the south end of town. I called when I got there and she invited me in. She is taller then I expected but pictures are accurate. She might have been a little nervous at first but we had a nice talk for a couple of minutes and she opened right up. This might have been the best first visit with a young lady that I've experienced. She is very willing to please and is very talented. I had a great time. She is not a clock watcher at all. I hope she stays around. I will be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva 719-xxx-9709 junit1975 Colorado Springs Yes 6 10/22/13
Review by junit1975 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/23/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Eva last night, and the experience was excellent. She is very pretty, has a great smile, and an incredible attitude. Her pics are accurate, yet she smiles a lot more than the pics show!! She is not skinny nor fat, rather firm and I told her she felt "sturdy". She could probably throw someone around if needed. Her tits are awesome and real!! Despite her body description, she is very sensual and fun. No oral, which is okay by me, better safe than sorry, and I don't expect her to do it with a condom, gross!! Great time, great attitude, and I hope she doesn't escort too long or too much for her own sake!!! With her face and personality she'd be well fit for other occupations like sales. Treat her well!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria 303-xxx-7883 protege099-9150 Denver Yes 3 10/22/13
Review by protege099-9150 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Decided to see Victoria based on her reviews, my experience wasn't bad just not what I expected or prefer. Although I am sure that most providers don't use their own photos I usually expect them to be a fair representation. Not in this case, not even close. Victoria has small A (maybe B) cup breasts, nothing wrong with the that but the photos portrayed differently so I was expecting differently (some days your in the mood for small and some days larger, today I was looking for a decent C cup). Although I was disappointed in this I thought she was pretty so I would stick with it. Massage wasn't really a massage just a back rub, she did rub my inner thighs but not really any teasing. On the flip she removed her panties and immediately started up-selling. Told me it was extra for mutual touch, this just about ruined the whole session (well actually it did). I hate hidden charges (who doesn't) and I always see up-selling as a hidden charge. I could understand if she was saying the extra was for something not typical of a body rub, but isn't it assumed that mutual touch/sensual touch is part of a body rub session? I was already into it the initial so I went ahead and forked over the extra so we could continue (I'm sure thats how it always plays out). I should of saved my money because being told to pay more money mid-session is a big turn off and made it difficult to enjoy the rest of the session. She did lay out the no touching locations, which bothered me since she should have pointed this out when she up-sold me. Despite all this I tried to enjoy the rest of the session and ultimately got what I came for. In the end, Victoria is a great girl, pretty and nice just not for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ziggy Otakunerd Colorado Springs No 2 10/22/13
Review by Otakunerd (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I dont know about the other review but for 150 bucks for 30 minutes this was way to 3gs she was rude, unwilling, she only wanted to lay there while you railed her in mish wouldn't do doggy wasn't even willing to get on top called me lazy when i asked her to. No need to say it but anything other than mish is off the question no kissing no tf no daty. overall a pretty bad experience waste of a 100 bucks. Only reason i put not good instead of terrible is she got me to finish just cause she is so damn hot perfect 10/10 body and a cute face and super tight. personality and attitude need a serious workover


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leeza-6715 gadget1122 Denver Yes 12 10/22/13
Review by gadget1122 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: WOW!!! Leeza was phenomenal! The best I ever had. . . All activities were performed enthusiastically and with supreme skill. I wish I could have her every night! Thank you Leeza!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dez-6237 gadget1122 Denver Yes 2 10/22/13
Review by gadget1122 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First things first, I must apologize because she asked for a review and I have not gotten around to it until now. Dez was a beautiful young lady! WOW! Tiny and super cute! It was quite late when I called, and she still found the time to make it over. She seemed kinda new to the biz, although she says she's been here for a couple years now. She was a super sweet young lady and super petite. Everything was good but just seemed to lack passion, but that also could've been the time or me or any other number of reasons. . . As always, ymmv. However, I do wish utf and fiv were a part of the menu. . . Also, she was super concerned about messing up her hair. . . Maybe she was having a super good hair night. None the less, I would say that it was a good experience, and there is a distinct possibility I will see Dez again. Thank you for the good time Dez.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Keisha (BP) ExerciseJunkie Denver Yes 1 10/21/13
Review by ExerciseJunkie (52 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Keisha is a cutie visiting from Orlando. Three call system to a nice DTC hotel. She opened the door in bra and panties and gave a nice hug. I could tell she was friendly and had a lot of self confidence right from the start. Super cute body with curves in all the right places, very firm muscle tone and dark, smooth skin. She was very sensual with some light kisses and explored my chest with her lips. She then installed a cover and began some great PSE translated French with lots of spit and some gagging. I returned the favor with some clean, responsive DATY, no FIV though. Then moved to a few different positions and finished in a great cowgirl where she was in no hurry to stop after but kept gyrating to extract every last drop. Nice clean-up and conversation afterward. Hope she visits again. See her before she leaves.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Paige ghost_rider Denver Yes 4 10/21/13
Review by ghost_rider (128 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been hoping to find time to meet Megan, while she was on the north side of town and my opportunity presented itself last week. Megan met me at the door of her classy incall, in lingerie and high heels, wow....I'm at the right door! She started with a little meet & greet on her couch, with soft little kisses to get things rolling. Soon, I invited her back to the bedroom and we let the games begin. I just couldn't get enough of those perfect breasts, incredible. Megan is a talented and attractive young lady, with skills beyond her age. Her Scottish accent is a total turn on. She traded deep UTF for some incredibly responsive and tasty DATY. With so much great foreplay, I was good for a few positions before a grand finale. Still, I was a very happy camper. Megan may be a naughty girl but she's also a pleasant young lady, who knows how to please a man. Treat her well gents, so that she might stick around Colorado for awile. Thank you so much, Megan Paige.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leeza-6715 AsianTraveller Denver Yes 12 10/21/13
Review by AsianTraveller (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a great provider. Easy to talk to and fun to play with. Very open menu. BLS is on the menu and she excels at it. Anal play both ways is allowed and encouraged. Session ran longer than paid for....I think it is a more YMMV and how you "click" with her. I would definiteyl repeat


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Foxy-3591 AsianTraveller Denver Yes 15 10/21/13
Review by AsianTraveller (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great provider. Very easy to setup appt and very accomodating. Great menu. Loves sex and it shows. FIV and FIA are all encouraged. DATY was a pleasure.....very responsive. Fantasic CG and even better doggie style. Overall an ATF for me in Denver


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Harley Haven-5967 theotherguy73 Denver Yes 22 10/21/13
Review by theotherguy73 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Not one for gory details but Invited Harley to my home... she was a pleasure to be with. She is amazing in all the ways you want a provider to be... easy set up, on time, extremely beautiful, very fit body, down to earth, amazing in the sack and all around good people! I will be visiting her again!! charged extra for the outcall and was upfront about that so no surprises there. I am totally cool with it--I live very far away from her :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brittany702 hornyjoe61 Denver No 4 10/21/13
Review by hornyjoe61 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/22/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called early in the morning and set something up for something about hour out, she agreed and told me the approximate location of her i/c location. I asked about her reviews and said she doesn't have any and was looking for some.I got there about 3 minutes late because I missed the turnoff, pulled into a parking space and called 8 times over the next 2 hours along with 4 texts. She doesn't respond to anything. I asked about her reviews and said she doesn't have any and was looking for some. Well, she now has one. NO CALL,NO SHOW. Good start Brittany


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 ilikeitlikethat Denver No 26 10/21/13
Review by ilikeitlikethat (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had seen Taylor's ads and reviews for quite a while and saw her videos posted on Vimeo. Based on her stellar reviews, I called Taylor and set a time to meet her. I arrived and was directed to her incall...nice SE apartment that is used only for incall. Taylor greeted me coldly (donation first was the first thing out of her mouth) and asked if I had ever had a Nuru session before. I told her no. Taylor told me to go in the bathroom, take a shower as hot as I can stand it, do not dry off and come out. She told me if she thought I was too dry she would send me back in to shower again. Came out, went in the massage room and Taylor told to lay on the mattress while she showered. She came in, had me lay face down and started to put the Nuru gel on me. Taylor spent roughly 20-25 minutes rubbing her butt on my legs and back and then had me turn over. I asked Taylor about touching and she told not while she was moving. She then spent another 20-25 minutes rubbing her butt on my legs, never coming close to rubbing anywhere else. She then stopped, smiled at me and asked if i was ready for some fun. I thought, OhBoy, now it starts. Wrong! What I got was a very mechanical HJ. After completion,Taylor told me to lay still while she showered off the Nuru gel. I laid oan the cold air mattress for at least 5 minutes before she came back in and told me I could now shower. After showering I got dressed, walked to the door, got a very brief hug and was out the door. Overall, this was a below average session with a disconnected person who was not into the activities.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor 720-xxx-3823 angus.mcgongagle Denver No 26 10/21/13
Review by angus.mcgongagle (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been to see Taylor a few times. Overall her therapeutic and sensual massage skills are ok. However, her personality and business acumen are lacking. As some others have noted here, she isn't very warm. No hugs at the door nor at the end. No warm inviting socially interactive conversation. She speaks of being educated, but I saw no example of that. Others have commented on her "tolerance" of a little touching, but she frequently scoots away, at times stays just out of reach, and several times (at the door, before, after, on the table, etc...) her body language screams "Ugh". Also, on my last visit she failed to deliver services previously discussed. I've been to a few other providers (I'm new to the hobby) and they are much more worthy of my future business and are much more caring about the helpful services they provide. My advice for you all is to go see them.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi aka Girlie olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 6 10/21/13
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ditto to the other reviews: Kandi is very sweet, smart, easy to talk to, with a gentle personality. Her build is overall medium, I guess, but she has the largest, most beautiful breasts I've seen in a very long time. They're completely natural, they feel very soft, yet they are also very perky and out-standing. So when you're both undressed and holding her, her nipples touch your chest a long time before the rest of her, and when you're close, her soft breasts cover most of your chest. Kandi likes Mish and doggie, and while I was deep inside her tight pussy, I watched those beautiful breasts first floating near my lips (so I had to lick them) and then grazing the bed while I was behind her (easy, deep, tight doggie), so I had to reach around and try to hold them --except that my palms just caught the tips and lifted up these soft mountains. Kandi is a treasure.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brennyn Simms-9517 prospector Denver Yes 15 10/21/13
Review by prospector (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Brennyn greeted me at her door with a very passionate kiss and for some time we stood in here entryway, kissing and fondling. Eventually she led me to her bed and performed the most wonderful deep throat. Her technique is out of this world! As we continued to kiss and explore I worked my way to her soft pussy. Probing with my tongue and licking her clit brought forth many joyful moans and whimpers, pushing her over the edge again and again. I could wait no longer. I moved between her legs, and when I was ready, she took my cock and guided it to a very wet cunt. As I went deep in her she moaned and locked her legs with mine. We fucked hard, kissing and writhing in pleasure. Over the next few minutes she came several times more. At last I could no longer hold on and I let go deep inside her. We rested awhile, cuddling, kissing, and talking. As I began to recover though, she said, "I need some more of you." So we did more, more oral, more positions, until finally, in doggie, she came again. I discharged my last few drops and then I was done, totally exhausted and depleted.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie malitiaman Denver Yes 52 10/21/13
Review by malitiaman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Yes yes yes.... what a wonderful woman.... was in need of a good deep massage on an injured shoulder... Rylie did a great job working out my pain... and DAM!!!!!! she is so beautiful... She took the time to get to know me, and made sure i was 100% satisfied with her service..... I left feeling refreshed and a little giddy... yes i said giddy... Rylie is a jewel... I enjoyed every moment of our time... I will make sure to give her a call every time i'm in town........I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER....... and am already anticipating seeing her again "In every man's heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty."


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amilia-7493 jonnyrock69 Denver Yes 1 10/21/13
Review by jonnyrock69 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was great sounded very friendly on the phone (perky)her pictures are really her and I enjoyed myself the whole time she is not a clock watcher.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elle St. Lovelle-1524 lustybigguy Denver Yes 21 10/20/13
Review by lustybigguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Elle is an enthusiastic fun loving mature provider that I had the pleasure of sharing an hour with. Her incall is a cozy lived in apartment in the Capital hill area. Setting up the appointment was easy and quick and parking was no problem. We had a great time together and I certainly enjoyed her company. Lots of fun was had by both parties and that's what it's all about. I will see her again soon.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria 303-xxx-7883 dondiego Denver Yes 3 10/20/13
Review by dondiego (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I took a chance and contacted Victoria thru BP. We worked out a schedule for the both of us. I arrived on time and she was ready for me. OMG. She is more beautiful, gorgeous and stunning than ever. I learned a long time ago that many women who post on BP use other pictures for safety reasons. I understand that but many men don't get it. She invited me in asked if I would like a bottle of water and I accepted. That was a first. We took care of business and proceeded to the bedroom. She didn't have a massage table which was fine with me. I prefer a bed. I got on the bed face down and she asked if I liked medium or hard pressure. I opted for medium. As she began the massage we began to talk to get to know one another. I always like conversation and she was great at it. Pressure was good, lotion unscented, which I prefer. She worked on my back, legs, etc for awhile. When she asked me to turn over, I could NOT believe my eyes. At some point she disrobed and I didn't know it. She has the most beautiful and Fantastic body....nice,soft, smooth and silky. Oh my, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She continued the massage for the remainder of the hour. I didn't want to stop but I had to get back to work. She is truly at the top of my List for "ALL TIME BEST MASSAGE." I've seen her three times so far and I will see her again. Treat her right guys....she deserves it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 39 10/20/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have seen Sabrina several tomes and she's my ATF. She's an incredible sexy lady who provides a non-rush session with a great menu. By the way her UTF is outstanding and one of the best you will ever experience Looking forward in seeing her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina of Denver Gnote Denver Yes 75 10/20/13
Review by Gnote (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ms. Christina ! Three words "OMG " !!! (smile) Truly an amazing person ! Gent's it don't get no better than this ! The "Massage" is the "bomb" ! Certified CMT ! Worth the price of admission itself ! You think those pictures are HOT ! You got to see her up close and personal ! Beautiful body !Gorgeous face! Flawless personality ! So down-to earth , witty ,and just so genuine ! Overall- she's the total package ! She's total sweetheart! An amazing evening with a wonderful person ! Damn !! It can't get no better than that ! Thank you Christina ! Damn girl ! YOU are too HOT !! Until next time ! Stay sweet ! G


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coco-8782 Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 3 10/20/13
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/20/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Coco is a welcoming lovely ebony lady, who is upbeat and an absolute pleasure to be around. Her smile is radiant, and her sense of humor is engaging. I met her at a nice hotel in DTC, and had an absolutely wonderful time. Each of the activities noted above was performed beautifully and with genuine affection. I cannot recommend her highly enough. My only disappointment was her preference not to go cowgirl, but that is minimal - and she promised to work on that. Unfortunately, she may be leaving in a few days - but she said she would return. I certainly hope so. I'll be back in a flash! It's such a pleasure to meet such a lady from BP who actually posts real pictures. Coco is a real gem.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Whitney Jaymes lothario70 Denver Yes 23 10/20/13
Review by lothario70 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Standard contact via P411 and she responds very quickly. The particulars were set and I arrived ready to see this lovely woman again. Very upscale and safe incall. Behind the door was a very sexy curvaceous woman with flowing blonde locks and luscious DD breasts. I was greeted with a warm DFK and a we sat down and enjoyed a bottle of wine I brought. For the next three hours we were all over the room with all the alphabet soup acronym, ymmv. Whitney is an amazing woman who is very sensual and the time flew by while we were together and she is becoming an ATF. She is a definite must see.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stormy Winters iCool Denver Yes 39 10/20/13
Review by iCool (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Same day appointment. She was dressed hot and must have spent time to get ready for appointment which was appreciated. She loves DFK. She performed good UTF. She is very experienced as she knows what a guy wants in 69. She was open to all positions. Overall fantastic session.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy 602-xxx-9047 winstonlight Denver Yes 1 10/20/13
Review by winstonlight (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I'm not 100% sure but I think this could very well be the same Stacy (602) that Denverguy74 reviewed. I had a better time but I think some of the things he wrote rang true. I wouldn't say she was real heavier than her pics but just a tick heavier. I don't think the pics are her but she was pretty attractive. No baby gut, no cottage cheese ass. Her ad said she was 23 but confessed to me she was 25. Which I totally believe, actually. Maybe 26, maybe 28. She was advertising 100 meet and greet, 150 hh (full service), and 200h (full service) We set up real easy through BP, met her on time at a location near Belleview and 25. She greeted me fully clothed and admitted she had just recovered from food poisoning. Very tight body, not quite spinner but very sexy. She immediately informed me there would be no frenching, MSOG or DATY. Which kinda sucked as I really enjoy that sort of thing. On the other hand, she was very conversational, had an upbeat personality and gave me a pretty decent GFE. Very open, very honest. It was through this I learned of the yappy dog that Denverguy74 spoke of. She claimed it had been hit and died on one of her visits to Denver. I got a few rounds of Translated French, light kissing, body play and multiple positions on FS. She threw in a decent massage, too, which I appreciated having been ripped off last week. She claims she's here in Denver to stay but I get the impression she's visiting. YMMV but I think you'll get what I got. If you're looking for a younger-looking girl at an okay price, then I guess she's your huckleberry. Another claim- she has a Puerto Rican/Cuban best-friend in town and they like to double team guys.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
cece ideomar Denver Yes 10 10/20/13
Review by ideomar (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/13
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: The best Iever had. Professional CMT. Nice skin tone. Very nice and patience. I had hard time to find the place because I couldn't figure out the directions. She waited for me until I found the place. She had a goddess smile, gorgeous face. When she opened the door, she was Only dressed in a sexy boy short. What a curvacous lady! OMG!! Her massage technique is excellent, nice conversation. On the flip, best HJ ever. Treat her well and she will be nice to you. I was so relax after the session. The best part is when after the session she was changing and took her underwear off to replace it. I grabbed it and smelled it. Damn this girl smells so Fresh!!!. I told her she should consider selling her used panties. My neck and shoulders were hurting before the session, now I feel so good. I can't wait to see her again. Thank You Cece. You are awesome.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taliah Michaels dodgerman Denver Yes 5 10/20/13
Review by dodgerman (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Taliah is a young woman with a lot going for her. She is attractive, articulate and made the effort to ensure I had a great time. She had no reservations staying a little longer so that I could finish up, and it was greatly appreciated. Taliah has a great backside and knows how to use it! If you like your women with curves, energy and the willingness to do whatever it takes, give her a call - You won't regret it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely bignrich Denver Yes 50 10/20/13
Review by bignrich (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I read the reviews already posted and thought this could be fun. Set up of appointment was very easy and started on time. Jordyn is a sweetheart and very nice to look at.Amazing daty tasted great. Very cute ass and great natural breasts. One of my atfs. Will see her again and again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: