Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Coco-8782 | lildab | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/12/13 | |
|
Review by
lildab
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, great fun with Coco. Upselling was for Greek, or MSOG. Great body. Built for sex. Thanks Coco Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rhonda | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 10/12/13 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rhonda is my ATF, the main reason why is it gets better every time I see her. She takes the time and cares about what I want and making me happy each session. She always has a fantastic attitude. She fulfills both my sexual wants and my needs for intimacy all at the same. Whether it is just a body rub or doing more I've never been disappointed. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn Anderson-3655 | RickF0011 | Denver | Yes | 23 | 10/12/13 | |
|
Review by
RickF0011
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: You have got to see Autumn in person. So much better than her photos. Just breathtaking. Very sexy outfit and her eyes will make you melt. Great location that is very comfortable. Her approach was extremely set on making you feel like a one of a kind. Awesome way about her that makes you want to see her again. She sets herself apart from the rest. I know that I will definitely see her again.....soon!!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Haley Holt-2851 | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 11 | 10/12/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: So if you look at all of her reviews she is either fantastic or a no-show. My experience includes both. That said if you ever get in the same room with her she will "blow" your mind. Take the chance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| sexykymber | ynglifter69 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/12/13 | |
|
Review by
ynglifter69
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I know what you are doing right now. You are looking for someone new and interesting to pop up. Well Kymber isn't exactly new, but she is alot of fun. I took two things out of this session more than anything else. She feels incredible and the rear view is simply stunning. So just stop looking through the ads and book an appointment. P.S.-if your a chest lover the front view is pretty nice too. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cayla Cabela | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 74 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of visiting Cayla yesterday and the previous good reviews were spot on. Most definitely worth a visit, a little older than posted but still hot, But so am i. Great time no rush Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Just Jos | Strange Attractor | Denver | Yes | 112 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Strange Attractor
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I don't usually write reviews, and when I do I don't always give a "Fantastic" rating like some reviewers seem to. I also don't worship the ladies and think that they can do no wrong, or that 6s and 7s are really 9s and 10s. That being said, Joslynn really is fantastic. She's a solid 8, even on my somewhat harsh scale. She's in her early twenties, but she could pass for 19. She is in shape without being either skinny or grossly muscular. Her small B-cup breasts are perky and symmetrical, and her skin is evenly tanned. She's tall, but not freakishly so. She arrived on time, well dressed and smelling nice. There was no indication that she had been drinking or using at all, which is more than you can say for a surprisingly large number of providers. She is well-spoken and obviously has a high IQ. I would describe her demeanor as playful and friendly without being annoying or platonic. She doesn't clock-watch or give off an "I don't want to be here" vibe. We started off with UTF, made out for a minute, moved to DATY, and then returned to UTF for a perfect CIM finish. The UTF was some of the best I've ever had, and I've had more than my share. I can't say it was the very best, but understand that I've engaged in this particular activity many, many times and this time was one of a handful that really stand out: not a hint of teeth, reasonable depth, good hand action, nice tempo, lots of eye contact, attention paid to the guys below, wet and messy in a good way, delightful sounds. Joslynn took direction well, and she finished like a champ considering how, erm, backed up I was.She didn't swallow, but I hadn't asked for that and it didn't take away from the experience. She seemed to genuinely enjoy it, and didn't seem impatient or annoyed when I wanted to go back to UTF after stopping for DATY. Speaking of which, DATY was similarly outstanding. She is shaved and has a "pretty kitty". There was of course an odor, but it was the decidedly pleasant odor of a clean young woman. The way she prepared for DATY was itself sexy, taking her pants most of the way off but leaving her boots on and pulling her legs over her head, giving a beautiful view of her ass. There was no acne or unsightly discoloration. She seemed to enjoy herself, which can always be an act, but it's hard to fake an orgasmic discharge (which was itself strangely aesthetic). The moaning and words of encouragement were lovely. LFK and semi-DFK were nice. Dirty talk--at my request, after a bit on her own initiative got me going--was a huge turn-on and didn't seem cheesy. Although YMMV on all activities described, I don't think that Joslynn was overly affectionate with me due to my stunning good looks. I'm overweight--though not morbidly obese--and a bit nerdy-looking, but I took care of my personal hygiene and my room was clean and fairly neat. My guess is that your experience will be as good as mine if you present yourself well and behave courteously. Joslynn didn't do or say anything inappropriate, and her phone didn't ring or vibrate during the session. If she has a driver, he or she was discreet. She called a backpage girl that I've seen a few times to verify me, so be prepared for a light screening. We didn't set a specific time to meet, but she arrived in a reasonable amount of time and kept me apprised of how far out she was. I didn't have to point out the donation to her. Everything was very smooth and professional. Thanks, Joss! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | Kaizen Amore | Denver | Yes | 35 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
Kaizen Amore
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: WOW, Where to begin. Vanessa, from the moment I contacted her it has been a pleasure. I've seen her posts every so often over the past year and have always been drawn to her photos. Previously a brunette, now blonde, this young woman has the most beautiful skin I've had the pleasure of touching in quite some time. I could have spent the entire hour just caressing the beautiful lines of her slender sinuous body. Her nipples could only be described as incredibly delicate morsels of sensitivity and I won't ever forget the rest of her lovely curves. This beautiful woman was just as beautiful a person, intelligent and sweet in nature. Her attitude was one of wanting to please and be pleased. Keenly tuned into the moment Vanessa easily sensed when to take lead and when to follow it. While not going into the intimate details, suffice it to say that pleasure abounded from a broad spectrum of activities ...and personally, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Even while writing this 'recommendation', I'm pining over the fact that I can't keep her all to myself. Just wish I had been known her in high school and made her my forever sweetheart! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | average1 | Denver | Yes | 54 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What a nice lady. When I got to Janell's incall, she was wearing a towel and was freshly showered. With a nice welcoming kiss, I knew this was going to be good. Not going to go into bunches of details, but have to say that Janel's body is wonderful to explore. She is better looking (and feeling) than her pictures indicate. All activities were done with enthusiasm and I had a ball. My only complaint is that there was not enough light in the room to really be able to see as much as I would like to have seen. By the end of our session, I knew I had made a good decision in seeing her. She is lovely !! I expect to be seeing her again and also expect the next session to be even better than this one. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mallory (707) | tehotherdude | Denver | No | 1 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's just a scam. There's no escort. Once you park at the hotel (in retrospect, she was probably not even in the building). She'll make you wait for some period of time, with some excuse, before you are told that her friend will be opening the door for you. (That is not too unusual). But it was a guy. A dumb guy. In the scam, the person who opens the door for you gives you a key card to the room and a (fake) room number. The girl is usually said to be 2 or more floors above to make you go there stalling you while the guy escapes). When he makes up a room number, he demands payment since he gave you the key to the lock (supposedly) and paid entry to pussy. Usually people fork the money at that point or the scam fails right there. You can imagine the rest. You try the key card (useless) so you knock on some total stranger's door and they get pissed. Then you realize that the douchebag is gone and so is your money. You can't complain about it either. So I flat out told him there was no way was I handing him a cent until I see her first, in the room he named, and would leave the donation only in that room. I started heading upstairs. Then he started fumbling his words and panicked trying to make up an excuse. It was getting amusing at that point... The funny thing is this guy didn't have an expired room key card. LoL so he instead handed me a "do not disturb" sign that usually sits in the key card slot when you're resting or f*cking. For a total waste of time, i'm still laughing about this! Gotta love stupid criminals. I never hand donations to anyone anyway, even the provider. That's just unwise. Leave it in the room and never even mention it. There are several 707 numbers for this scam I found during the 5 or 6 call exchange. Several different numbers, from the same chick (by voice). I hesitated and looked for more web hits. Sensing I was catching on to her, she started texting me erotic photos as soon as I hesitated. Those didn't look like her ad either. Then "her friend" (just some dude, in a Geek Squad jacket) was opening the back door for me. If it was a another escort (a female) who was traveling with her, maybe it wouldn't have been quite so weird. You usually don't ever see the pimp because that's bad for biz. But I had to deal with this weird guy pretending to be a pimp--no one should ever have to talk to a pimp--He even claimed he had 4 other girls in that hotel. If you have to talk to some dude (anyone other than the provider herself) to get the room number once you're already there, just stop. Leave. Refusing to listen to him and throwing the do not disturb sign in his face, I started heading up the stairs while raising my voice at him close enough to the front desk at which point he hauled ass out of the back entrance. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | fly007rod | Denver | Yes | 150 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
fly007rod
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is long overdue - sorry. I believe her when she told me she never heard of the no show reviewer. What a beautiful, sweet lady - is all I can say about her. Made me feel like I've known her forever. Her kisses totally melted me. Let me just say it's a good thing I don't have a weak heart. Thank you for a fantastic evening. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Francine | petey-9950 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
petey-9950
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nothing even close to good just laid there 3 G's all the way but she did have a clean incall Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Minori | JGCole | Boulder | No | 2 | 10/9/13 | |
|
Review by
JGCole
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/13 Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After one bad encounter with Minori I decided to give her another try before I wrote a review. Set up was a circus as I had to leave several messages over a three day period before she returned a call. Yes, I should have known better after all this but that's another story. She says she's independent but she does have a driver that lurks. While her pictures are accurate it appears her lifestyle is wearing on her. Rating her attitude "not good" may be a little generous. The TF was robotic and unsatisfying, without any enthusiasm. I don't want to be mean but it was a very below average effort. I began DATY but she immediately said she doesn't like or allow that. At that point I really didn't care because she didn't seem as fresh and clean as I would have liked. Even light kissing was off the menu. As for the FS it was okay at best. Again, no eagerness or passion. I guess I would kindly describe her performance as passive. Not a word, nary a sound. She may as well have been a doll. It was very disappointing. To top off the experience, when she finally did start to talk a little it was only to ask for a tip. I declined and cut the session short. Throughout our time I had an uneasy feeling there was more going on with this girl than I care to think about or speculate on. I don't take any joy in writing a bad review. There is much more I could say about the session but it would be more of the same and there's no sense in beating a dead horse. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy Sinclair | PaulsBack | Denver | Yes | 14 | 10/8/13 | |
|
Review by
PaulsBack
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I most certainly give Roxxy two thumbs up, in fact, two johnsons up because that is what she did for me. Roxxy is one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever met in this hobby. She is bubbly sweet, enthusiastic, soft & smooth and certainly skilled. I will withhold the details since the only way to fully appreciate Roxxy is to experience Roxxy but bottom line is she is worth every cent of her donation. I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Foxy-3591 | sweet4u | Denver | Yes | 15 | 10/8/13 | |
|
Review by
sweet4u
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my first review but not my first ASP. Foxy gave a fantastic PSE, including her location which was a black light, mirrored boudoir in a private home (not hers). She is much more beautiful than her pictures, which are obscure actually. She has great eye contact and was totally engaged the whole time. She was up for anything and had a great balance between totally satisfying me and enjoying herself as well. I can't imagine a better experience and want to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | ezduzit | Denver | Yes | 22 | 10/8/13 | |
|
Review by
ezduzit
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok guys, if you are looking for a wonderful experience with an incredibly sexy, pretty and slender lady who is experienced in the high end of the business, is intelligent and discreet, and has a marvelous talent for making your visit all about you, go see Harley Haven. Rates are a little high for this market, but trust me when I tell you, "you get what you pay for" never applied more than in this case. Harley says she prefers gentlemen older than her ... good for me! Bring your best hygiene and behavior and you will be rewarded with a time you won't forget. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taliah Michaels | SmartGuy | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/8/13 | |
|
Review by
SmartGuy
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Taliah was amazing! A couple emails to set up, a call when I got to the incall for the room number. She was wearing hot lingerie and all activities were awesome and performed with enthusiasm. She really does like to kiss, and DFK was enjoyed by all. This lady has a great attitude and eyes that will mesmerize you. Will be seeing again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Se7eN | petriman | Las Vegas | Yes | 6 | 10/8/13 | |
|
Review by
petriman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: after light screening Se7en arrived on time and was very friendly, we talk for a moment then she did a light nude massage, light kissing and DATY, BBBJ, Covered FS, cg, rcg, mish, k9, I got quite a workout, had a lot of fun, I will see her again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-3675 | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 13 | 10/7/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: To the moderator, she has 3 separate accounts under the same name which I think is probably a mistake. First of all, she has a history of excellent reviews. Mine isn't so much. Brennyn is very similar to Elisa (http://www.tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=1955) in terms of personality, but crazier. You are getting the crazy girlfriend experience including her life story and everything else that flies into her head. She talks nonstop and changes subjects every minute. She is not slender, athletic or even medium build. She is carrying some extra weight around her belly and butt. I would recommend to ask for pictures of her face for you to pass judgement on that. She gives an amazing blowjob. She can deep throat and slide her tongue back and forth on your balls. This is the best part. From missionary, she came quite easily. She is very friendly and smart but I had to literally say, "stop talking and suck my dick please". She would suck my dick for about 2 minutes and stop and say something else. In total, i think she did this about 20 times. I only stayed for 90 minutes because I really wanted that second shot on goal. I'm certain I could have staying for multiple hours having multiple shots on goal if I wanted too. Hate writing this bad review but I think the past reviews were not entirely truthful as to her body type and the cgfr (crazy girlfriend experience). Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 75 | 10/7/13 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My girl and I wanted to do a threesome, and she was attracted to Christina's pictures (me too!). I sent her a request via P411 (late evening), and she responded the next morning. We agreed on a time, and soon we were at her door. Lots of great kissing, plenty of girl on girl, UTF, DATY, and doggie (while she went down on Destiny), and just lotsa fun! 45 minutess in I popped for the first time (love that foreplay!), so she gave me some awesome massage (she is a CMT) while the three of us chatted. She is friendly, sweet, beautiful, and I highly recommend! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Callie Smith | LayedBackGuy | Denver | Yes | 16 | 10/7/13 | |
|
Review by
LayedBackGuy
(48 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Callie's pictures dont do her justice, she is very good looking. She also was very good at enticing me and pushing my boundaries. I'm a very simple guy and she had me try a few things that I had never done. She is incredibly sexy and really does seem to like what she does. She has an amazing shape and very nice tanned skin. She really knows how to get a guy turned on too, it was one of the best sessions I've had. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adrianna Dupree | supercombo2 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/7/13 | |
|
Review by
supercombo2
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Adrianna is Brielle's latest find. She is really 19, asian looking (although she is hispanic) tiny, spinner, with a perfect tight body. The incall in DTC is super discreet, great parking, easy to find. The shower had great pressure! and she had clean fresh towels. The UTF was inexperienced, but that is what made it so so so sexy, she is learning from Brielle the technique that is best, but her current UTF style is very sweet honest and sexy as hell.... wow. She is tight, super tight, and surprisingly can take all of me, which is unusual for a girl her size, and she likes it hard, truly a girl in search of a good hard stuffing. Perfect little tits as well, sexy eyes, great french kisser, spinner of the month club nominee! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| amber (720-xxx-4090) | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/7/13 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'd seen Amber's ad before and had tried a few times before to reach her. When I did, she was very pleasant over the phone, and sounded like a fun woman with an easy-going attitude. The call exchanges were problem-free as was the meeting. When the moment came, I was pleased. She is more beautiful than her pictures which I sort of expected since they're real. This girl is down-to-earth and sweet and also very sensual and into the moment. She enjoyed our time which made me happy and also turned-on as hell. Without getting explicit, it was unrushed, relaxing, and superlatively pleasurable. Holding back was harder than usual...the girl has serious skills and everything you want in a regular ASP. The conversation was good too as she's bright and fun. Treat her right. I'll definitely be repeating. Five stars, start to finish. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Honey Haze | Sunkamato | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/7/13 | |
|
Review by
Sunkamato
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Young and soft, very flexible, vocal and was very eager. About 5' 3"-120-130 lbs maybe I couldn't really tell Seemed tiny to me, easily able to pick her up and toss her around the bed I would definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | BigDan | Denver | Yes | 19 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
BigDan
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Stephanie about five months ago. She lives out of state but visits Denver often. She let me know in advance that she would be back to visit and I jumped at the opportunity. Her massage skills have improved and she is just as beautiful as the first time. After spending time on my backside, I was relaxed & happy and could have left her with a smile on my face. Her rolling me over and massaging my man meat was icing on the cake. She relieved me of all my tension. I was spent and exhausted so after she helped me get cleaned up we visited and caught up. Stephanie is a talented charmer that I would highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christina of Denver | freedom11 | Denver | Yes | 75 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
freedom11
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Christina at her private incall. Very easy to find. Was taken back by her beauty. She is skillfully trained in massage. She provided a very deep tissue massage that felt awesome. I was sore for a few days after so I knew she really worked those muscles. Christina is very easy to talk to and the environment she provides will keep you very relaxed. I look forward to seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Abbe | ghost_rider | Denver | Yes | 4 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
ghost_rider
(128 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/7/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Abbe is a very sweet girl, who also spends some time in Vegas as well. Abbe was very accomidating, start to finish. I met her at her high end suite and asked her if I could grab a quick shower. Of course she said and then offered to join me, what an awesome way to break the ice. We traded washing each other with soap and I came out of the shower clean & spry. I can't be 100% sure if the BP pics are hers but were close enough, I suppose. We laid out some new sheets on the bed and jumped in like 2 teenagers. We had a really nice time. Abbe is easy to talk to, fun and attractive and she's also very professional. I have a feeling that MSOG would have been on the menu if I had the time. I'm surprised that there isn't a ton of reviews on TOB but I was able to find some info when googling her number. Thanks Abbe, you rock. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adrianna Dupree | Mjolnir | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
Mjolnir
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very clean up scale in-call Very understanding because I had to cancel the nite b4 She wasn't upset and we rescheduled As always seeing an ASP for the 1st time I was nervous She put me to ease right away A+ on attitude and looks but she needs dress up a little more She promised to take of that next time I saw her after I asked. If you are looking for a fresh new ASP look no further Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Vanessa Belle | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 35 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Vanessa is back from Florida and what a treat. She's truly a young spinner with a great body and menu Excellent UTF which is one of my favorite Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | urfan | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
urfan
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After chatting with Elle and following her in discussion for a while, I decided we should get to know each other better. Setup was the usual. Met her at her private, cozy incall for what I hoped to be an extraordinary experience and Elle definitely exceeded my expectations in every respect. I felt comfortable and relaxed from the get-go as we sat and got acquainted. She certainly kept me entertained! Elle is the epitome of a courtesan and knows how to treat a man right. Since this isn't TER and I'm not obligated to dish with gory details here, I won't. Suffice to say our afternoon together was spectacular and time flew by way too quickly. Thankfully, Elle's not a clock-watcher and she was very cool -- but you all know how YMMV. Even though I'd arranged for a multi-hour, it still wasn't enough time to enjoy all this exotic sex kitten has to offer in one session. I plan on making repeated return trips to see this extraordinary woman and would encourage you to do the same. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hot Violet | Denguy40 | Denver | Yes | 19 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
Denguy40
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met Violet at her incall in SW Denver. She was amazing looking and had on a nice lacy number. Offered me a drink of water and off to the bedroom for some chit chat. Once comfortable she proceeded with UTF. OK guys, we all have our likes and dislikes. In my 40 years on this planet no woman has ever performed UTF as nicely as Violet did. It was fucking amazing. She takes her time and goes very slow and sensually. YMMV of course but the UTF alone is worth the price of admission for me. 69 with DATY was awesome as well before a few more fun positions. Once in doggy it is a challenge to last more than 1 minute. I'll let others see why but doggy is top shelf here. Violet is very laid back, nice, and willing to have a good time. I hear that she is going to be in the DTC soon so watch out for her posts!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ava Monroe | ClaudeFrancoisx | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
ClaudeFrancoisx
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ava is a young and very beautiful spinner who provides an outstanding GFE/PSE with some of the best UTF Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | joeaverage | Denver | Yes | 170 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
joeaverage
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Just like her other reviews, she is the ultimate GFE. The 30 minutes I had available simply was not enough. Really a wonderful Lady, and someone I plan to enjoy being with again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Denver Eden | nowiam | Denver | Yes | 32 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
nowiam
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Eden was running a special. She said she had been in a motorcycle wreck and thought her bruises were unsightly. Frankly, I never noticed them and I got a hell of a deal. She is a very pretty lady who is also well educated and has a healthy libido to top it off. I believe I made initial contact with email. Then text as the appointment got closer, and phone when I arrived. Very nice incall close to the highway. We talked for a bit and found some common ground. Even though it was our first meeting, I requested a specific service that I knew she offered because I read her reviews. No problem. In fact, it was even better than my fantasy. She does know how to enjoy herself and I got exactly what I was looking for. The best part is that she is pretty, sweet, and very self-aware. I like the last thing because I feel like both of us approach this arrangement from relatively equal ground. I'm not a fool and she's not a victim. It's just about fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brennyn Simms-3675 | doggy | Denver | Yes | 13 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
doggy
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met up with Brennyn at her Lakewood in-call. after a little chit-chat over a bottle of wine, things started to happen. After a little heavy petting, we moved to the bed where some really nice UTF and DATY took place. Things went on from there. Brennyn is a really nice girl, and fun to be with. I tried to set up a repeat for the next night, but her schedule would not allow. Will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been chatting with Elle in chat for several weeks now and thought I'd take the plunge. She was able to see me at the time requested. She asked me earlier what I'd like for her to wear so I knew I'd be in for a great time. Elle poured champagne as we chatted, so very non-rushed time. Came straight from work so I was able to jump into shower before the fun began. Elle has a cozy place in Capital Hill, avid book reader and a couple of animals like previous reviews mentioned. All activities above were done twice enthusiastically. Not a clock watcher, and makes you feel at ease. Loves K9 and a good kisser. Definitely would recommend Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| disco moon | bytor2112 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
bytor2112
(50 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gave a call to Disco and she answer her phone set was easy and she was available at my earliest convince! when she arrived we sat a chatted her personality was fantastic very open and by the time we knew it we were both comfortable with each other! That made our rest of our time together more enjoyable Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Britany (719) | steve5750 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
steve5750
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Britany is Fantastic in bed a has a very pleasing personality. It took a while to make an appointment and circumstances delayed our meeting but it was well worth it. Patience truly paid off here. Gentlemen, I highly recommend but exercise patience, understanding and kindness and Britany will not disappoint. Thank you Britany for a great session!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taliah Michaels | crazyb | Denver | Yes | 5 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
crazyb
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Afew weeks back I was seeing Scarlet Obrien and she said that I should see Taliah< so Today I took her direction. Set up was very easy. I was greeted at the door by a very BEAUTIFUL woman with a hug and a kiss. I knew then she was going to be so much fun for a cold Friday. We started off with some very sweet kisses and the tempo and heat went up from there. Mind blowing UTF and Taliah made sure I could see every second of it. She was AWESOME!!!! From there it was my turn to return the favor with some DATY that was so sweet and wet. I could have done that the whole time. We then finished of in mish because I could not last any longer. I will be back to see this girl every chance I get. I would rate her higher if I could Thanks again Taliah Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Foxy-3591 | jiveturkey | Denver | Yes | 15 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
jiveturkey
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wonderful experience all around. Much cuter than pictures would indicate with a very nice body. Passionate and easy to talk to. Highly recommended. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | archstone | Denver | Yes | 47 | 10/6/13 | |
|
Review by
archstone
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow!! This woman is the epitome of this hobby, heck courtship in general. To be charming and witty with a stranger while wearing the sexiest see through/touch through outfit in the world is quite the accomplishment! Especially with a classic super hot tan blond pornstar body that just begs to be worshipped from every angle, and I mean EVERY angle. Keeping anybody's mind in good humor while getting banged is such a rare talent, I believe I have stumbled upon the holy grail of ASP's. Hot, Smart, Sexy, Confident, Funny, while being Polite, Gentle, Attentive, and Horney...wait, am I talking about an ASP here, or have I met a dream. A diamond sparkling brightly, no rough edges here, she is good to go. Club Dianna (inside joke) is a fantastic members only club that made me feel like a million bucks, for a brilliant hour and for a modest fee. If you are a kind, positive gentleman, you will be treated like a royal member of this exclusive club. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sasha Lane | astrofun20 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 10/4/13 | |
|
Review by
astrofun20
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great services by Sasha. Pricey but well worth it. This is my first review and she deserves it! Fantastic. Downtown peeps, she is a must see. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jess 720-xxx-0484 | RickF0011 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/4/13 | |
|
Review by
RickF0011
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not your everyday girl!! Probably one of the hottest girls I've ever met. Seriously!! Photos were right on target. Just an amazing body. Could tell she really takes care of herself. Tight body for sure. Beautiful face with stunning blue eyes. Easy to book in an upscale condo DTC location. Totally convenient. Never rushed and very relaxing. Definite Regular!! Hard to not want to see her again and again! OK and again!! Just awesome!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jazzmynne | Tsel1 | Denver | Yes | 45 | 10/4/13 | |
|
Review by
Tsel1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She is truly an outstanding woman. I was obviously nervous and not very communicative but she knew exactly what to do ease my mind since I don't do this type of activity very often. She is very easy to relate and definitely a great conversationalist. I am probably selling her way short on the comments. Bottom line is, she is a lady and will go the extra steps if you treat her as such. Her Incall location is quite comfortable. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Heidi 480 | charger454 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 10/4/13 | |
|
Review by
charger454
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/27/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow! Heidi is hot! This is a beautiful brown-eyed, brown skin girl with a captivating smile, a friendly/personal demeanor, and an easy way with words in conversation. Her body is smokin' hot and she damn sure knows how to use it. Lovely tight ass, perfect size tits with luscious nipples. I'm gonna call her right now... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jez UaBriain | Bit Banger | Denver | Yes | 93 | 10/3/13 | |
|
Review by
Bit Banger
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yes, mark your calendars! Bit has written a FANTASTIC review. I’ve shared many good times with Jez over the years, some bordering on fantastic but there was always something that detracted from the experience. But this time the only difficulties were the weather (cold and rainy) and my miserable day. I had arranged an evening appointment via PM & phone calls, but on the day of the appointment I woke up to no power in the house. About 1pm, still chasing electrical demons, I phoned Jez to say that there may be a problem. Her reply, “I love camping out by candle light.” Yeah, things were still on but with slightly different arrangements; instead of meeting her, she was going to come to me. Fortunately, power was restored with just enough time for me to shower and get the place back together. Jez showed up on time (tardiness was one of those previous detractions), and we left for dinner. I introduced her to new cuisine, something other than MidWest meat & potatoes. We adjourned to my place for a night of debauchery. I’ll not go into the intimate details (see listed activities), but merely say that we lost track of time. We finished with breakfast and showers in the morning. As always, Jez is a delightful package. Small frame, tight body, packed with energy and enthusiasm for pleasure. I’m looking forward to the next chance we have to play together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Steph | engineer | Denver | Yes | 31 | 10/3/13 | |
|
Review by
engineer
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw this little gem pop up on BP and thought it was too good to be true. But after a 411 check on TOB found out she was a highly rated/reviewed spinner MILF that disappeared 2 years ago and just popped back on the scene. After seeing her amazing petite body in her pics I figured this was worth the risk. And OMG did she deliver. From the minute she met me at the door in a little black dress that was practically painted on I knew I was in for one hell of a ride. She was bubbly, smiling, energetic and enthusiastic (and this attitude maintained.) She's a 9.5 I found her gorgeous, captivating hair, loved her long hair, and her body is insane. Petite, big knockers (fake but gives her that amazing spinner look), great ass. She looked PERFECT. I withhold the perfect 10 because there's better faces in the business, but not many better all around packages. The activities were just over the top. Part GFE, part Geisha, part PSE. The UTF was deep and wet and she seemed to enjoy it I had to pull her away to save myself for the rest of her. After DATY which she was fresh, clean, and responsive. Finally we went through mish where I lived the porn dream of feeling like my unit was HUGE inside this tiny, petite girl. Then finished with an extended doggy that was hard and intense. She tickeled the boys as I finished. Ive searched far and low for a MILF spinner, big breasted, performs like a porn star woman. This was it. Afterword she was great and super sweet. Keeper. ATF. Shes the real deal. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria 303-xxx-7883 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 10/3/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Found Victoria's ad on BP. Ran her pictures through Tineye and discovered none were actual pictures of her. On a lark, I emailed her and asked for an actual photo, which she sent. Her photos are "representational" of her actual looks. Seems she is "undercover" from her boss and an old boyfriend. Sounded real to me, so we setup an appt. I arrived on time and took care of business. Met her Pit bull and was shown into the bedroom. Started on my stomach on a bed (no massage table) Loads of lotion and not much enthusiasm. Then on the flip I was pleasantly surprised to see Victoria had lost all her clothes, and she is truly beautiful. Now she lightly explained the rules, and she completed the massage. Happy ending was completed ;>) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Gorgeous-8277 | cwby2plzu | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/3/13 | |
|
Review by
cwby2plzu
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have learned my lesson .... Guys the girl in the pic is most definitely not the one that shows up at the door- she does not drive-herself as she says over the phone. I called and made my appointment with a bubbly woman - very anxious to join my company. Anticipation and a cute and sexy voice can be my downfall- long story short- buyer beware- keep you money I your pocket if the goods aren't what's advertised. While she was nice and lead me to believe that the action would be hot and heavy- once in my bedroom it was a different story- 200.00 only got a CBJ- if I wanted anything else - even her clothes off - it was extra. I was frustrated- tired and decided to blow my load... Not with her again... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stephanie Taylor | rnrob1967 | Denver | Yes | 19 | 10/2/13 | |
|
Review by
rnrob1967
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Stephanie's ad on BP under the body rubs section and her pictures are fabulous so naturally I thought well probably too good to be true! I had just had another provider no show and so I cross checked Stephanie's phone # with TER and found no reviews so then I checked her on TOB and found two good reviews going back to April of this year and that was good enough for me. I emailed as is requested in her ad and let her know I was interested in a last minute appointment and to my surprise she emailed me back within 45 minutes after checking my references through P411. We set up a time for this evening and let me just say that her pics are great but she is absolutely gorgeous in person. We started out with a massage and then onto some light Daty which was sweet and tasty, then on to missionary and then k9 and the view was amazing! and I lost my 1st cup there. We snuggled for a few and since it was late we cleaned up and said good night. I highly recommend for FSBM or Full Service, you wont be disappointed and thank you Stephanie Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||