Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| ashley 303-xxx-5978 | stillredrock | Fort Collins | Yes | 2 | 9/25/13 | |
|
Review by
stillredrock
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Unfortunately, the pictures are fake. This provider is also known as Katie Creme. Katie Creme's pictures are accurate. I had seen Katie previously and even though her add says no up-selling, she said FS was going to be more. I paid it but the session was very rushed. I did not want to see Katie again but when I showed up for my appointment with "Ashley", here she was. I asked her if she was also Katie and she said yes and that Ashley was also her. Now I see on BP that there is a post with the same "Ashley" photos and the same phone number (303) 536-5978, but now she is calling herself Harmony. I did stay but only for the half hour that was actually about 20 min tops. There was no up-selling this time, but it was very rushed again and not worth the money. If you want to see Katie then everything will be okay. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| monroepierce | NightMoves | Denver | Yes | 125 | 9/25/13 | |
|
Review by
NightMoves
(163 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I always thought she looked like Sunset Diamond in her photos so I had to see for myself (close..maybe). I love her big green almond shaped eyes especially during UTF with I contact. She makes good use of her knowledge and experience in the bedroom and and was eager and willing to please she seemed totally interested and involved in all activities. Her photos are a little dated but she still is a very attractive lady. Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dianna Anderson | DGuy | Denver | Yes | 47 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
DGuy
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had been wanting to see someone new and happened to see she was running a special and decided to give her a call. Was able to set up an appointment for later that evening. Direction were great and soon I was at her incall where she was waiting for me and opened the door to reveal a very hot woman in a very form fitting dress and nice high-heeled boots. A nice welcoming kiss and we went upstairs where we sat down and enjoyed glass of wine that I had brought and talked for w few minutes. Then she suggested we both get comfortable and she would start things off with a nice massage. On the flip, things got even better as she massaged me with all of her body and things just heated up from there! As a gentleman, I wont reveal everything but will say that all of the activities were performed well and she seemed to like playing as much as I did. I will see her again! Treat her well and you wont regret it! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | CharlesM | Denver | Yes | 52 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
CharlesM
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Rylie again after months of being away on business. I couldn't wait to return to Colorado to see her and just like old times, things fell right back into place. I met her at her filthy DTC incall and I was appalled to see she had a shoe out of place! Just kidding. Sure a towel or two on the ground from her freshly showered gorgeous body, but then again, who doesn't want their lady smelling beautiful?. Rylie simply does it for me. Her look, her smell, her touch so supreme. All that with a brain and personality. A simple strip and oiled body to body run and BAM! She got me again! As usual, the same great girl I've come to know and love. I highly recommend Rylie and of course I'll see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | hawkman | Denver | Yes | 52 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
hawkman
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I see why she's called Sweet Rylie....... this girl truly is sweet.. and got a cocky sense of humor.... Met Rylie at an apartment in Englewood... easy to find... cute place, clean with a lot of homey attributes.... Rylie was a charm to chat with... but chatting was not why i was there... DAM!!! this girl has got energy to spare... and OMG... the tightest body around.. WOW!!! visually stunning... FANTASTIC experience, from start to finish.. i will visit Sweet Rylie each time i'm in town Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kourtney (757) | jluv | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
jluv
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I am hooked.. Kourtney is a part time provider with limited hours but is very flexible with scheduling when she is free. I have seen her about 4 times now.. in 2 weeks.. so what is that telling you? I wont go all into details.. but I found myself a hidden Gem.. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashlei | funseker | Denver | Yes | 12 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
funseker
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I went to see Ashlei this week, it was one of my favorite experiences ever! Ashlei loves to verbally joust with you and is very sharp. She has a gorgeous body with a great massage to boot. We had a great time and the finish was spectacular. Ashlei does have a few guidelines, no she is not fs, but follow her wishes and you will have a great time. Thanks Ashlei, I'll be back! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Domme Danielle | hornyjoe61 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
hornyjoe61
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Domme Danielle is a very talented Domme, she may not be for everyone, but if your into being dominated by a beautiful woman, she is very good. She knows how to take you to the edge of your limits then expand them till you beg her to stop. i enjoyed my time with her and most likely will be back soon. You need to be somewhat submissive and willing to enjoy her. i certainly did. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lisa719-xxx-9261 | steve5750 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 9 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
steve5750
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Lisa is is a very nice person and is fantastic at all services above! She has a very nice upscale location. She is a new provider that has great personality,skills and wisdom that rivals others who have been doing this for a while! She made me feel at ease and is intelligent and easy to have conversation with. One of the best encounters I ever had. If need to know more, you'll have to go see for yourself! Gentlemen, don't miss out, I highly recommend!!! Thank you, Lisa I will call on you again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | ashlar1213 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
ashlar1213
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have seen her a few times now and really enjoy the sessions. She is an "ask an you will receive" kind of lady that really aims to please. Treat her good and you will be treated very well! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy Sinclair | canes47-3155 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
canes47-3155
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Roxxy is newly independent and well worth your time. She has a great, natural body and a great attitude to go along with it. Every activity was performed top notch and the DATY was very clean. There are a lot of good choices in our market and Roxxy is right at the top. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxxy Sinclair | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've always wanted to see a Club 69 girl because I like the slender type and their pics are awesome, but I just stick to independents. So, I was intrigued when one escaped and is now an indie. I wasn't disappointed. After a number of texts/calls to nail down a time, I had the pleasure of meeting Roxxy today. She is as beautiful as her pictures indicate and she greeted me with a big welcome grin and hug, wearing just a bra and panties. She is sweet, charming, and has one of the best natural bodies I've seen in a long time. Her breasts are magnificent in their perfection. Her UTF is fantastic and she was very responsive with DATY. The cover went on and she was very energetic. Watching her perfect breasts and her body undulate in cowgirl was soooo nice! We had time for talk and catch-your-breath before my time was up. I will be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carmen 720-XXX-1567 | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In the prior review, she was compared to Wendy from Breaking Bad. Btw, great description and analogy to that reviewer. I'm writing this mainly to put more light on the Wendy comparison. Carmen is a top value. For her price, your getting possibly the best blowjob in the city. Your paying a pop. So instead of a 30 min msog, think again. ALl three times, she hasn't been ready. Very few asps are. Carmen is a former streetwalker and her attitude hasn't changed a bit. She is extremely rough around the edges. For example, she sucks me off, were laying next to each other, she mentions that the man living in the floor above her is paying her rent. At this point, I can guess why, ok? But she continues, "but how often should I let him fuck me? I mean he fucks me in the ass and his dick his huge!" Oh Carmen. She doesn't have a towel to wipe you off. In fact, that wouldn't even occur to her. Her "fuck room" is her bedroom in the basement of a house. She has a mattress on the floor. She doesn't tell you to walk around back so you ring the doorbell and the guy mentioned above answers the door, you stammer, he smiles and says come in, go ahead and walk down the interior stairwell. She is super nice and means well but she just doesn't have a clue how to talk or act around normal people. I don't think she is an addict. She doesn't have meth teeth or bruising or appear to be unclean. Finally, I saw her a 2nd time with her girlfriend. The experience was awful. The other girl was a bitch and I had to tell her to get out of the room and we finished alone. Carmen promised a free makeup session if I wanted it. I believe she would honor it too. The very good rating is based on her blowjob skills. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bridget BP | handyandy | Denver | No | 4 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
handyandy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: made contact with Bridget... was quite surprised at how friendly and polite she was... explained to her that the appointment was for a couple, and she agreed.....made it very clear how important it was that this turn out perfect........ well i made the appointment 1 week in advance.... tried to get a confirmation during the week, and instead got a " i don't respond during the week because i'm off".... well hell she had the time to respond like that but not a simple yes or no???? so we wait till Saturday because she told me to call her then.... and again she ignored multiple attempts to get a confirmation... when my gf texted... she was quite quick with a yes confirmation... i immediately asked her to confirm to me and she did.... ok.. so far so good well not so good... i waited at the prearranged meet place and texted her for an ETA............ NOTHING.... waited 30 minutes ...... NOTHING.....texted and called a few more times.....NOTHING ok.. she's a no show... ruined the evening that took weeks to plan and put together... so just out of curiosity, i looked on Backpage that evening and found she reposted 30 minutes before our appointment time....WTF????????????? she had time to repost... but not answer one God dam text?????? so no guys and gals... i wouldnt waste another second on this one... she comes off as genuine, and proves herself a flake..... GOOD LUCK BRIDGET Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Blonde Hottie | handyandy | Denver | Yes | 4 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
handyandy
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: contacted (Amy) via text... she was very good about responding... set up appointment and met... and WOW!!!!!!!! she is a incredibly beautiful young woman... and yes.. those are her pics...she has a nice apartment, very well kept and clean... we chatted for a little time and i can tell you.. this girl is no dummy... very smart.. i could have spent the whole time just chatting... but she is so dam good lookin', i was looking forward to the body rub..... she lead me to her bedroom (it befits her, and u will see what i mean if you have time with her)... i disrobed and waited for her.... she came back in the room wearing only a cute , very short skirt, and it took my breath away.... her skin is milky white...long flowing blonde hair... and body perfect... some soft music and a great rub with a wonderful ending...best hour i have spent in years... i will see this beauty time and again........HIGHLY , HIGHLY , HIGHLY recomended Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | tk917 | Denver | Yes | 93 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
tk917
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I contacted Sasha through her website, and she responded quickly. We exchanged a few emails, and she was able to meet me at her nice, office incall. She invited me, and I honestly couldn't get over how hot she was--Those curves! There was a massage table, and she began to give me a great, soothing massage, while making nice conversation. She asked me to turn over, and that's when the fun began. She stripped off her clothes, and I got an eyeful of her wonderful, firm breasts. After a brief moment of teasing a bit, she went straight to UTF and 69. I wanted to savor it, hold it in, but I just couldn't handle how good her mouth felt on me, and I blew. 10/10. I am definitely going to be seeing her again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jazmin-9487 | lameusername | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
lameusername
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Gave the money and fell for the "I have to pay the driver". She only took a partial amount, but took off. Works for a guy that has two girls running. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Harley Haven-5967 | Hockeyguy1968 | Denver | Yes | 22 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Hockeyguy1968
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is my first post and I picked a winner. Harley is as good as advertised. Very pretty face, great body. Very sexy way about her. She is definitely worth it. Great kisser as well! She is that perfect Milf/soccer mom who you always fantasized about. Also, very intelligent and does everything to make you feel comfortable. I actually had cancelled the night before and then found out I could still do it and she wound up making arrangements to make it work. She could have easily told me another day but that is the kind of person she is. No games here and definitely someone you will want to see again. Thanks Harley! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Italian Bella 720-XXX-7923 | Don | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
Don
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been with a limited number of providers over the last few years and had fun--but I've never had an experience that was so incredible that I felt obligated to write a review. I don't even know where to start! To say that this young lady is fun and loves sex doesn't even begin to do her justice. Let's just say that she's up for anything, and absolutely loves it! I've never met a girl who loves sex as much as Bella does. She's just a really, really cool girl. I thought I was wild, but I had a hard time even keeping up with her. First of all, she showed up (on time) looking GREAT. Hot lady, with long black hair, great body, and impeccably groomed. She's extremely easy to talk to and will put you at ease immediately. She's a sharp girl, and she's got a lot going on besides this hobby. After getting to know her a bit over some wine, the games began! BBBJ, greek, daty, dato, msog, fs, over and over and over--she LOVES it all! She had me trying things I've never done before, and I thought I'd done about everything. She didn't look at the clock once. I can't imagine a better way to spend an evening, and I'll be spending many with Bella in the future. Just an amazing time, thanks Bella!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ashley Anderson | cowpoke | Denver | Yes | 35 | 9/24/13 | |
|
Review by
cowpoke
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ashley is great! I have actually been considering Dropping the hobby until this visit with her. A lot of ladies talk about being upscale but that isn't the case. Ashley definitely is. She was a delight to spend time with personally and on other levels(sorry no details except The descriptor of wonderful. Ashley, thanks for Reigniting my interest in the hobby! See you soon I hope. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | coolhand luke | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wendy accompanied me to a concert at Red Rocks on a last minute notice. We had never seen each other before and at the last minute the person I was to go with could not go so I thought why not try an escort and thought about her. Have never done that before. She really did not have to do that but she was really great about it and we worked out a mutual price that was all inclusive. Went to the concert and she was such a great person to be with. Attractive, interesting, and intelligent not to mention real eye candy. Very friendly and made me feel like we had known each other for a long time and at no time was there any awkwardness. She can carry on a conversation quite well. we had a good time with the other people around us even though we did not know them and she fit right in.. Great dancer as well. I am sure that she could fit right in in any situation that arose. Her other assests also rank in the top category. Just read her other reviews they are correct as far as I can tell. You would not be disappointed if you wanted private time or if you wanted to take her out on the town or to any other function. You could even take her to your business functions and have a great time and not worry about her fitting in. I would have to say that I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | Karl from Prague | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Karl from Prague
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Damn. That was fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie | spaceghost | Denver | No | 52 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
spaceghost
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: worst experience ever, pictures are not accurate, acted in a confused and disoriented manner, kept postponing appt. time. completely unprofessional. a rip off so watch your wallet. and do not accept drinks from her. In call is a pig pen. I highly recommend spending your time and resources on someone else Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle St. Lovelle-1524 | century2ride | Denver | Yes | 21 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
century2ride
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a chance to hook up with Elle and Lucy - and WOW! I had seen Lucy a couple times before and Elle just recently, but when the two of them started chatting about doing a two girl session - I thought to myself, this will be 'ELECTRIC' and that it was, with lots of fireworks. I set up a 90 minute session since I find time goes by too fast and I wanted to enjoy myself, and enjoy myself I did. When I arrived, they were just in t-shirts and panties (a nice touch) and wore some crazy colorful socks - like we were at a pajama party! We enjoyed some champagne, and soon kisses and hugs, and then the fireworks. I haven't done a two girl session in a while, but with a blond and brunette on either side of me, and naked at that, we got to try lots of positions. Oh and taking turns on DATY and UTF was amazing. As well as working up a big sweat in the meantime. I will leave the rest up to your imagination, but gotta say, if you get a chance to see both of them, well - don't miss out! I didn't know where to start, so I just dove in - and WOW, so many sparks flying around - oh and some cuddling thrown in as well. Thank you Ladies for a lovely time and looking forward to our next time together! Enjoy the ride! Cyclist Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Casey Rain | DeMarco-8036 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Absolutely incredible time!!! I took advantage of seeing Casey Rain and her friend Miss Isabella Star on a rainy night special, and I would have to say this was the best experience I've had with Backpage. I met these two at decent hotel and when i entered the room i was greeted by Casey, topless and ready to go, and Isabella in a string bikini, equally eager to get started. Casey's pics are very accurate, great attitude, and a real interest in making her visitors very happy. She's just about down for anything, as long as it's safe, likewise with Isabella, very polite and engaging. Isabella is athletic and has a great rack with a smoke'n hot ass, Casey is more of a cheerleader build, super firm ass and youthful perky breasts. The activities from both ladies was out of the park fantastic, watching both of them deliver UTF and trading spots as one went after the shaft and the other devoured the balls. Deep kisses from both girls and fresh orgasmic DATY as well. Switching position after position was unbelievable as we pound, grind, lick, suck till we exploded on each other and licked it up afterwards. I'm not kidding, it was porn star time. These girls will absolutely rock your world and I would highly recommend both of them at once or individually, they are dynamic and very eager to please and be pleased. Treat with respect and you'll see these girls are the real deal. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Simone Love | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen Simone again,it has been awhile, glad I set something up with her. She is a very good kisser,very personalble, really upbeat, really good sense of humor. She has such a cheerful attitude really easy going, just a real good time. Got to the location went up to the room and the door opened and there stood Simone really looked nice, very sexy. A DFK to welcome me which was really nice. Chatted a little bit got caught up with what was going on with each other then the fun began. First there was plenty of kissing and carressing laying on the bed. Next she kissed her way down to some UTF amazing. We then kissed some more and I kissed my way down to some really hot DATY, she seemed to enjoy this alot, I know I did. Got suited up and she mounted me CG really rode me, amazing that I hung on and did not lose it. Told her I would like to try 69 and CIM, she said no problem. She swung her legs around and I joked with her are we going to add a new acronym 69CIMCBJ, we both laughed and unsuited me and we continued till I could not hold any longer, totally drained. I am sure she offers MSOG but not on my part. Will definitely see Simone again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| ashley marie-5429 | AkeraAr | Las Vegas | Yes | 21 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
AkeraAr
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Read her reviews and was suprised she is actually tall (5'10"). Ashley has a sweet and wonderful personality. Great experience and great time with her. Excellent BBBJ and had my first greek experience with her. Had to try to hold off from releasing too early. Definitely worth it. Would have wanted to have a 2nd pop but was too sensitive to continue. Willing to meet her again to check off some more from my bucket list. Incall is a safe and gated area. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adora-5006 | Archeoguy | Colorado Springs | Yes | 18 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
Archeoguy
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was awesome and makes you comfortable right away. She isn't a clock watcher, we went over time by 45 min. It was supposed to be 1 hour for so I gave her the rest of what I had on me to compensate. She does not do blowjobs, anal, or kiss FYI. She also does not like to make eye contact. She likes receiving DATY and doggy. We did DATY, doggy, mish, handjob, and fingering. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elaine | fork | Denver | Yes | 50 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Very happy to find Elaine posting on an otherwise dry Sunday. She was easy to set up an appointment with, and I was greeted by a drop-dead gorgeous young lady, tall in heels and very slender. Holy shit. I'll not go into detail other than to say she looks even better with her clothes off. She has a flawless body, is very sexual, and our time was fantastic. My only complaint is that there was no cuddling or chance at a second go. She was up and dressed and that was that, so I should have considered a shorter appointment. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Leah-6639 | new hobbyist | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
new hobbyist
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was very easy with Leah. She is exactly as she has described herself. All the activites were performed enthuastically. Be nice to her guys, she's a keeper. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Italian Bella 720-XXX-7923 | snowmanmc-7389 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
snowmanmc-7389
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw bella's review and saw that is a cmt and thats what I was looking for since I was sore. She mentioned on the phone that more options were available if I wanted and by the previous review I thought happy ending. I got to her incall late due to a mixup on my part but she was very accommodating. When the door opened she is much prettier then her pictures. We got comfortable and started on the massage and she found knots I didn't know I had. I asked about the other options as I started to feel better, they were the heppy ending or full service. With as beautiful as she is I knew I'd regret not taking the opportunity for everything, and I'm glad I did. I will see bella again soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lexi 702-XXX-3723 | fork | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
fork
(103 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/13 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: In addition to the number above, she also uses 305-349-3459. Don't bother with this little time waster. We scheduled an appointment for only an hour in the future, but when that time arrived she had no idea why I was texting her. She didn't provide any excuse or reason, and she said she still wanted to see me, but provided no time or location. What a pathetic person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jolee | racer13 | Denver | Yes | 15 | 9/23/13 | |
|
Review by
racer13
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Pictures are very misleading. This woma is nuch heavier than her pictures show, Big gut and a real turn off. She needs to post honest pics. she also gets in a hurry to get thibgs over with. I would not recommend or see this provider again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | spaceghost | Denver | Yes | 54 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
spaceghost
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I highly recommend Wendyluvsfun Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Victoria Vice | 6inchesofmean | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
6inchesofmean
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After having some trouble finding the place, things went smoothly. Victoria Vice is amazing. She has a very nice personality and she is gorgeous. Her picture does not do her justice. She is eager and cooperative. I wish I had book an hour with her. I am hoping to see her again very soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jenna (719) | steve5750 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 26 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
steve5750
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jenna is the real deal!! Awesome and words probably can't describe! I met her at the hotel she was staying at after waiting for while for her to get settled(agreed to see me on short notice and unforeseen difficulties delayed our meeting) Jenna's pleasant personality a consideration of others makes her worth the wait. She immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. After talking for a few minutes, we got down to business and turned into one fantastic hour! Jenna is extremely good at all of the above services listed and had me in positions I could only fantasize about before! If you need more details, sorry, you'll just have to go see for yourself. I highly recommend!!! I will be back Jenna, thanks again for the incredible session!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rose Petal | spaceghost | Denver | Yes | 20 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
spaceghost
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Rose is such a wonderful, polite, provider. She is such a beautiful woman and such a pleasure to be with. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denese | Eagle/ | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Eagle/
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This lady is a little larger than I prefer but having said that she makes up for in experience. This lady knows her away around the bed. I did things with her I have never done with any provider and very much enjoyed it. It was one of the best BJ's I have ever had. She knows the dance. I do recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexis Vix | obsequent | Fort Collins | Yes | 50 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
obsequent
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: On the basis of her excellent reviews and pictures, I made contact with Alexis. She was scrupulous about checking references, which I respect. We arranged a time, and she uses a standard two-call protocol for the initial session. Alexis is every bit as beautiful as her photos indicate. After some friendly chatting, she showed me around her lovely incall, and we repaired to the bedroom. As a discreet gentleman, I won't go into detail, but be assured that she perfectly defines the GFE. She is gracious, attractive, responsive, and unhurried. I highly recommend her. I will certainly return for another visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hailey Of Denver | spaceghost | Denver | Yes | 93 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
spaceghost
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hailey is a great provider- very professional and a sexy as hell Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Melissa 720-xxx-7857 | sexysenior35 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
sexysenior35
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is the best provider for me, I hope she will never disapear. All activities wher performed with the outmost entusiasmus I have ever experienced. Please treat this beautiful Lady with the at most respect. She is absolutly the BEST. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Winter Sky | Tiger | Denver | Yes | 3 | 9/22/13 | |
|
Review by
Tiger
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We met in GJT, Winter Sky is a must see Gentlemen! A few more sessions and she will be my ATF. WOW! she is multiple organismic and lets you know it, oh yes yummee. She lets you know she is just attracted to you. Winter Sky is a true GFE. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hannah 317-xxx-4299 | Hdcoman | Denver | Yes | 2 | 9/20/13 | |
|
Review by
Hdcoman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kept seeing the pictures on her ad..... she's posted in Boulder, Denver and now in Ft Collins, and loved the pics. Couldn't find any review, so finally TOFTT to see if pics were accurate. Setup was easy with call, good attitude, but definitely not the girl in the pics. Not as cute in the face, much heavier than the pics lead one to believe. All services covered, and the TF was good in spite of the cover (I'm a UTF guy). No rush in the FS portion, open to many positions. Good if you want to get off for a reasonable price, but a little to heavy for my taste. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kitty-4306 | MrMr | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 9/20/13 | |
|
Review by
MrMr
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Usual location. Made my way in and behind the door very petite, very pretty k girl. Gave me a nice LFK and took my hand to the bedroom. She was kinda playful as we had a little language barrier. Off with the clothes and to the shower where she gave me a nice scrub down. She even focused some of her hand play on the boys which got me rock hard. She saw this and got on her knees for a very nice bbbj. Lots of sucking and slurping. Towel off and to the bed we went. Preview massage with some nice tongue action. We preceeded to do some 69. Nice and tasty. Very clean and wet. On with the cover where all positions were covered. She is so tiny that every position is so tight. Felt so good around me. To mish where I blew in the cover. She is an awesome performer. Rested a bit and made some small talk but I was so horny this day that my guy rose to attention again. She saw this and made sure I was satisfied. More bbbj until the cover came on again. Pounded her again in mish til I blew. I was done. Shower, goodbyes, and I was on my way. Great girl, great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Autumn-0862 | steve5750 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 9/20/13 | |
|
Review by
steve5750
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Autumn is a fantastic provider!!! She is very warm, friendly and polite. She made me feel at ease and was very attentive took time to do details such as taking off my shoes and mutual undressing. Autumn is an absolutely fantastic provider that I will definitely see again and again!! This provider is the real deal. I highly recommend!!! :-) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stevie Raye | lustybigguy | Denver | No | 150 | 9/19/13 | |
|
Review by
lustybigguy
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/13 Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: We set a time and day She never showed up. She must have been busy nursing or watching her kids. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sarah 5955 | XES9696 | Denver | Yes | 7 | 9/19/13 | |
|
Review by
XES9696
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: It's been a long time since I visited a FBSM. But after seeing Sarah's picture just had to make the call. Very easy setup, text and two call setup/directions. I was met at the door by an extremely sexy/pretty young lady. She led m edown stairs to a very nice room. Sarah i sso down to earth. Makes you feel so comfortable right from the start. Very easy to talk to . Started with a very nice back massage and on the flip, wow what a smok'n body. What a great way to end a very relaxing sensual massage. I'm usually not a massage guy but after seeing Sarah I will make an exception. I will definitely be seeing her eagain and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anastasia Monroe-FAKE | Mackonit | Denver | Yes | 17 | 9/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Mackonit
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had the opportunity to spend some time with Anastasia Monroe. What an absolute hottie, she totally exceeded any expectations I had for our date. Set up wasn’t an issue with standard two call system. Walking into the room if felt more like meeting a long lost love then date with an escort. From the moment I walked in the room she was full of smiles, touches and kisses.....she really made me feel desired. We had such an engaging conversation between getting our swerve on sessions. She is a very interesting person to listen too....she had my attention and even had me cracking up at times. She keeps herself very much in shape and is a total knockout. Her erotic skills are mind blowing to say the least. Note, she practice totally safe activities. If you guys ever get the opportunity to spend some time with her, you will not be disappointed, but you better be quick to book your time with her as I intend on spending more time with her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jade 303-xxx-7800 | engineer | Denver | Yes | 1 | 9/19/13 | |
|
Review by
engineer
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/19/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: What fun I had with this little gem I found on Backpage. I typically see women i can find reviews for. I was only able to find one review for this phone number on another site that I do not trust that much. But, being in a mood for some fun I went ahead and TOFTT. She communicated quickly and easily via text. I love text/email appointments since I normally make my arrangements from work and talking on the phone can be difficult. She told me the motel and when I parked she sent me the room number. From the minute I walked in I knew I was in for a blast. She's a tall, thick, voluptuous amazon type, but with sexy fishnets and a smokin hot teddy on she looked dynamite. I had her stand and show me how good she looked in her outfit and soon enough we were off the to races. Started with DATY which I loved. She communicated to me what she liked and didnt like and soon enough she was moaning and groaning. She told me it was my turn and showed me her specialty...and its QUITE the specialty. Sweet, deep, wet UTF/russian combo that was knee buckling. I took all I could and, since it was only a HHR appointment, didnt want to end too fast. I went in for doggie and soon enough I was spent and in heaven. She was warm, fun, laughing, feminine, tall, sexy. She's got excellent skills and im absolutely going back to her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Niki-6212 | Rockerone719 | Colorado Springs | No | 4 | 9/19/13 | |
|
Review by
Rockerone719
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/12/13 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Should have done my research. I'm new to this and boy was I disappointed. She definitely doesn't look like the girls in the pictures. Maybe she looked like that a few years ago or a couple years ago. Her body was not tight and I just wasn't having a good time. She was like a star fish. Then her phone goes off during the session like three times and as soon as were done she goes back to texting. Worse experience ever! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||