Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Victoria Steele | sxy1melo | DTC | Yes | 27 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
sxy1melo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/17/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Victoria is the real deal. Great communication and a great GFE experience. Little bit of trouble getting up to her location, but was resolved quickly with a phone call. Opened the door to this Brazilian Beauty. She welcomed me in and smelled wonderful. She poured us some of the Rose I brought (thanks other reviewers), and we sat and chatted for a bit. I'm a little shy and she had no problem breaking me out of my shell. She led me into the room and things got even better from there. She was very open minded with the things I wanted to experience and also very accommodating when JR decided he wasn't up to the challenge immediately (stupid SSRI meds). But she adapted and got him on board. Ultimately a very enjoyable experience and I will absolutely be repeating. Treat her right, she's a rare keeper and will do the same for you Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| simonelux13 | J_explorer | Denver | Yes | 21 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
J_explorer
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amazing experience. Full GFE. Reached out via text and scheduled for incall. The screening was smooth. Met at her incall. DFK, FIV, DATY, MSOG, CFS, BBBJ.. all were done with full enthusiasm. She is in my ATF. Highly recommend. Thanks Simone. Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mija | gr8owl | Colorado Springs | Yes | 10 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
gr8owl
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/24 Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I first met this delightful lady over a year ago, but since it was a matter of days between our last visit and her joining TOB a review seemed in order. I could just say she is spot on describing herself in her ad because she is, but that might seem lazy. She is intelligent, witty, laid back and damn fun to hang out with and hold an intelligent conversation with. And imho gorgeous and sexy – her pics are exactly what one sees in person so decide for yourself. I prefer to go with the flow and where the mood and action takes us rather than a check list thing. That meant getting blissfully lost in the exchange of oral adventures – truly outstanding both ways - and losing track of all else. I guess I will have to explore other activities in future visits – more research definitely called for! At this rate that may take many visits – which sounds like a great idea. Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Angel of Denver | Syntax | DTC | Yes | 30 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Syntax
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/3/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Was going to see Carrie Love, but she had last-minute issues and asked me if I would like to see Angel instead. I think my eyes nearly popped out of head when she opened the door. She has a fit, curvy body and a beautiful face and smile. She really seems to enjoy her craft. Started with some LFK which proceeded to BBBJ, DATY and then CCG. With the way she rides and her mischievous smile, I was barely holding on after just a few minutes and had change to mish so I could control the tempo. I'd been on a short run of mediocre visits but this made for all of them. Hope she returns soon. Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessica Martinez 2+ | mtnpinon | Denver | Yes | 94 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/5/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy setup with light screening the day before. Checked in before heading her way and received specific instructions to her southwest Denver incall. Jessica met me downstairs and walked me up. Very fit and pretty girl. Not much conversation due to a little bit of a language barrier which was ok since that’s not what I was there for. She quickly disrobed and I followed her lead. For an ass man like me it was a heavenly view. You don’t see tan lines like hers very often. Loved it. Started with lfk and mutual exploration. Nice MM’s. Moved to a long session of DATY/DATO with FIV/FIA which we both enjoyed. Asked for and received some nice UTF until I stopped her so that the session didn’t end prematurely. On with the cover and enjoyed multiple positions. Great tight fit and really enjoyed looking at that world class ass in doggy. Wonderful lunchtime experience. Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| stella17212 | PhilFactor | DTC | Yes | 11 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
PhilFactor
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/8/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Insanely hot, looks better than her pictures even. Gymnast or just works out a lot. Very much a GFE. LFK/DFK, BBBJ, 69, MPCFS. I left in a daze. Will definitely see her when she comes back. Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Adele Rose | eclyptic | DTC | Yes | 32 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
eclyptic
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Adele. Communication was great as I asked to bump up the time last minute and she was extremely accommodating. Several acronyms were covered; total GFE! Very vocal and you can tell she really enjoys herself. She made me feel very comfortable the entire time. Beautiful woman with a beautiful personality! Age: 48 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Audrey Astor | averageguy | Denver | Yes | 170 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
averageguy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: With a day's notice Audrey got me screened and on my way for a visit. Her incall is private, clean, and safe. After a short intro at the door which she answered in sheer black lave, we headed back for an experience that included a wealth of GFE activities including LFK. The most difficult decision was in choosing how and where to end things. After hearing her O while DATY, I was immersed in paradise during the BBBJ and she seemed to be as well as she allowed the finish there. Got cleaned up and chatted more about life before heading out a very happy guy. Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rose Mastos | Bayoudude064 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 99 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Bayoudude064
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This is the second time I've seen Rose and she does not disappoint. She opened the door with a smile and some DFK. She enjoys receiving and does wonders with her oral skills. Beautiful smile and breasts. I definitely will see her again. Age: 45 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Little Ms Nicole | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 3 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was out and about and I just happened to see Nicole post an ad. I hit her up and she replied back fairly quickly. I was already in the area so it worked out perfectly for me to just glide on over to her place. Once inside, THAT BOOTY/THOSE BOOBS LOL, my goodness............... Curves everywhere and a very pretty face and the sexiest lips. Pics do not have anything on what you see in person. Her VIBE is cool, she is such a sexy lil cutey if you want the truth. Everything is covered and MISH/DS/Lazy DS = simply amazing. I always ask her before I leave LOL, can I take a slice of that ass with me for the road? The Savior Faire "Pretty Slim Thick Brown Thang" and "Your wish is my command" Award goes to the Sexy Fine Ms Nicole. I always have a great time and I of course will be back. Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35D-25-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal-1150 | Savoir Faire | Thornton | Yes | 2 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/24 Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have had Ms Crystal on my radar for a while but I am a busy guy and my list is very long. Well, last night I found myself viewing her profile/ad and next thing I know, I was @ her incall. After welcoming me inside, I immediately zeroed in on a delicious woman in a form fitting dress. After getting a few hugs, it was off to another room. Such a sexy little thing, I was saying I should have seen her such a long time ago. All was done with a cover and CG (shes a rider), DS and Lazy DS = AWESOME. The Savior Faire "Ride it" and "Its all yours to take" Award goes to Ms Cristal. The question isn't "is he coming back" but "How many times will I be back"? I had a great time and it I had a lot of fun. Next time I won't take so long on paying you a visit. Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Roxy_Santana | averageguy | Denver | Yes | 111 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
averageguy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Roxy is a new ATF and provides an outstanding experience! Everything about her is off the charts, from her kindness and genuine warmth to her silliness and exceptional ability to make one feel comfortable. And all of that pales in comparison to.her stunning beauty and curves. She's a short stacked firecracker that will definitely make you explode with extreme joy. No matter what you like in a woman, whether it be up top or down below, Roxy has plenty of it! I enjoyed seeing her so much the first time, I had to return a few days later for more, and I will be seeking Roxy out every time she comes to town now. Go see her and treat her right! Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Angel of Denver | HillKenneth805 | DTC | Yes | 30 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
HillKenneth805
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Sexy blonde Latina, she is the best of both worlds. I can say with all honesty that she is unforgettable which is all right with me because I won't even try to forget how much of a good time I shared with her. Truly amazing and down to earth.. I always appreciate the real GF experience from the LFK to the DFK and especially the toe curling BBBJ which cut our date too short, my fault, lol. But I will be coming back for more ASAP ;) Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Zaria Gold | HillKenneth805 | DTC | Yes | 54 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
HillKenneth805
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Gold indeed, she gets the number one spot for the week if you ask me. I'm always looking for a winner and she is a champ for sure. Definitely one to see if you haven't already you are in for a treat. Super fun and sexy.. all about the fun times and down with the full GFE from the BBBJ to my favorite thing in the world, lots of DFK with some LFK of course to start.. I felt very comfortable and well received in her company. She has my vote for sure this election season ;) Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| VenusGalore | TBEarl | Denver | Yes | 174 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
TBEarl
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: As I sit and reflect about the day I wonder what I, a person with absolutely zero experience in this field until today, could possibly bring to the table that dozens of guys and gals haven't already said about this amazing person I met today. If you are looking for the green light then it's not a question you will see that in review after review. I think I would challenge you to make sure you can be honest with her upfront as to who you are and why you are there. Me I'm a complete moron I was way too early I had no clue what I was doing and was as nervous as I could possibly be. She however has a way to make that melt away in an instant. I would say I'm not even close to type of thing she is into in her personal life but in the moment it sure felt I was. I have a multitude of things going through my mind tonight and not one of them is regret. I feel embarrassed that this little 4'11" beautiful person is mentally stronger than myself and anyone I know. I feel grateful/honored to have met her if only for a bit. I feel confused about where I go from here because going back to same thing is no longer an option. And most of all I feel like a gigantic pussy for writing this review but here I am it's the least I can do for her. Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adele Rose | Colomanv | DTC | Yes | 32 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Colomanv
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I managed to see Adele for a last minute appointment when another provider who was unavailable referred me to her. English is not her first language, but this didn’t hinder us- I actually find her accent to be incredibly sexy. I met her at her incall apartment. Clean and discrete location. Easy to verify and set up the date. She is far more beautiful than her photos and quickly put me at ease. Her skills blew me away! Highly recommend. Age: 48 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Morgantruly702 | Undercap2 | Denver | Yes | 31 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Undercap2
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/30/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Met with Morgan with a few hours notice and had a wonderful time! Great conversationalist but sad to hear she may retire soon. Highly recommend booking her before she's gone! Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jade Gait | Tyoung | Denver | Yes | 26 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Tyoung
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It had been forever since I last saw a post from Jade, so when I saw her post recently I was quick to respond. She has a nice place NE of downtown. Set up was easy and parking plentiful. Her massage begins with some breathing exercises and then proceeds to a legitimate rub with plenty of sensuality and contact mixed in. When the flip comes it feels like you are in another world. Warm towels to clean up the oil and out the door recharged. I believe she will also be offering a bdsm style package in the future… Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35C-28-40 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NadiaNights | Mtt3333 | Fort Collins | Yes | 12 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Mtt3333
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: Nadia is back, but may be for a limited time. I saw her profile on p411 and recognized her pics from back in the day. I never had the chance to meet up with her back then and decided to send her a text and she responded very promptly. After some back and forth and 411 verification, she actually rearranged her schedule a bit and I was on my way over there soon after to her incall in Greeley. She opened the door and I was greeted with by a sexy milf in lingerie. She’s definitely a bit heavy than her old pics, she actually mentioned at one point that she was going to update them soon. Her old reviews are very accurate and I was treated to amazing full hr of fun. We started off with some brief chatting but soon after we making out and the clothes were coming off. Her head game is on point, bbbj dt etc., she really seems to enjoy it, as did I. I then made my down for some fresh tasty daty, very responsive and got a couple Os easily. After that the main event didn’t last too long as I was very worked up already, we both got Os though after a few different positions. After a bit of convo and she was ready for 2 because she said she really wanted to ride me. I’m not always able to go again, but she was determined and eventually got me there after a lengthy bbbj. Started with mish which transitioned to cg and culminated with doggy. She was tight wet and it was a very gfe experience. I will definitely be back, and can’t wait to see her again. Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | Aboss22 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 34 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Aboss22
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/24 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: N/A Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great communication and service. Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Carrie Love | Ryzerke1 | Denver | Yes | 37 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Ryzerke1
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/28/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was out to see carina and she had a medical emergence and pointed me to Carrie. She reached out to me asap and glad she did. Best experience of my life. I asked for bbbj and she did it for a but but she prefer cbj and she's great at it. The cfs is the best I've ever had it's a non stop till you're done. She works back and doesn't hold back pushes you to the limit. English is a challenge but translistion app helps. Please see her. Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Roxy_Santana | Angelred | DTC | Yes | 111 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Angelred
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: So I have to say I was so excited to see miss Roxy. I've long looked for her and I finally got to visit her. She was super easy to set up and get to her classy spot. I was given a warm welcome. And the view is amazing from all sides. She was very professional and very accommodating. She is clean and safe. I will add she has a slight accent from the part of the mid-north which is sooooo dam sexy if you like that sort of thing. I would recommend over and over again. Once we got into the K9 I was done for and couldn't hold back. I hope to see her again soon. Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| presleytherose | Foghorn1960 | Denver | Yes | 6 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Foghorn1960
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/29/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Had a wonderful experience with Carlee! Sweet girl, great kisser! Will definitely repeat! Truly brightened up my day!! Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica Martinez 2+ | MovieTime | Denver | Yes | 94 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
MovieTime
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I decided the fake reviews warning was not a concern after we chatted. She is absolutely stunning, firm tight toned body. Soft skin. Smelled amazing. We started off with some simple cuddles soft kisses and just laid together. She is solid GFE understanding I just needed some chill time. We loved on and things got better and better. Location good neighborhood easy parking. Hosting site also fine, well kept, cozy. Recommend you see her! Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| SelinaRose | DeMarco-8036 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 3 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
DeMarco-8036
(101 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Thank goodness for reviews. I saw other reviews for Selina so I thought I’d take the time to follow her request instructions and she responded almost immediately. Set up was easy with some verification and we met for the first of our multiple dates. She fun to text and she’s even better to meet in.person, I was blown away how hot she is 10/10. Just like her pics, busty, short, gorgeous ass and impeccable hygiene. She tasted so good when we got busy. Did I mention ‘busy’ LOL. HOLY SH#T we got busy. She’s a dynamo in bed and total GFE. I have a beard now and DFK/LFK was still on, oral was toe curling mutually and I was able to give her a thigh squeezing O. LOL she nearly popped my head like a balloon lol. She is Olympic gymnast flexible and loves to watch what you do to her. Eye contact was a big turn on for both of us and we used the entire room pounding by the chair, or the desk, or the window, or mirror, picking her up and pounding her petite frame was AMAZING!!! She wanted loads on her tits, ass, back and mouth and I obliged over the two visits I had with her. OMG 10/10 performance. Unbelievable! A miniaturized Sex Goddess lol. YES I recommend Selina and she talked about moving here soon because her current home isn’t doing it for her anymore. We still keep in touch when she’s not in the Springs. Just a great girl and experience all around. Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi-0172 | Jayp | DTC | Yes | 84 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Jayp
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amazing experience. Incall location was nice and setup was easy. When I got to door I was greeted by a sexy woman with crazy curves. We got acquainted(not very fluent in English, but no biggie) then got to business! All activities were preformed safe, the way I like and she was open to ALL positions. If you can last, you have to try doggie…. You will thank me later lol.. Great gal, I will be seeing again!! Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Adele Rose | HowardC | DTC | Yes | 32 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
HowardC
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Adele is quick to respond to requests. All the arrangements are handled professionally and promptly. We met at her Incall at DTC without an issue. She looks exactly like her pictures. A very pretty petite woman. I received an incredibly warm welcome with a nice kiss then she popped me into the shower. After that the fun begin, Adele is very enthusiastic and energetic. If you are looking for a mature, passionate, beautiful Latina then look no further. She is the complete GFE package, MPCFS and DFK; she is so much fun. Age: 48 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Camilaanne | Ddy36rg | Thornton | Yes | 10 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Ddy36rg
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/24 Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great time with her treat her right and she'll do the same not gfe but definitely worth it!!! Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Calisurfgirl | randytomk | Denver | Yes | 39 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
randytomk
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/24/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Fantastic experience. Just as expected and more. Couldn't have asked for a better time and great conversation. Definitely plan to see her yet again. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Romania | rsedalia | DTC | Yes | 24 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
rsedalia
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/24 Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I feel very fortunate to have a date with Romania. She is an excellent communicator and her website has a lot of important information about her. I first messaged her via TOB then communicated via text. She is very responsive to messages. Verification and setup was seamless. She is very clean and organized. She is an amazingly beautiful woman, she has a gorgeous smile. Her combination of beauty and intelligent was very sexy to me. I was very pleased with all the awesome activities she had to offer. She is attentive and goes above and beyond to make you happy and satisfied. I highly recommend visiting her. Thank you so much Romania, hopefully we can meet again. Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Annabelle Rose | Thwartedprogress2 | Westminster | Yes | 69 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Thwartedprogress2
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/24 Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: An absolute sweetheart, engaging, fun, and beautiful. Definitely an experience to remember and repeat. Like meeting the girl you had a crush on in French class and finding out how fun the lessons should have been. Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-26-42 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessikray | Manhunter | Westminster | Yes | 95 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Manhunter
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/24 Time: 4 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I haven’t seen Jessikray in a while but this time I saw her on my birthday. She was very eager during the session to want to please in bed. She very nice when she was getting me in the mood after my first pop. Thank you for a wonderful time we had together. I would love to schedule another birthday session with you. Age: 36 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Amy of Boulder | dawningtime | Boulder | Yes | 39 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
dawningtime
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/25/24 Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Amy is beautiful and talanted. We talked like old friends. She is accommodating and welcoming. I highly recommend. Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| LivJanssen | Ss90 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 21 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Ss90
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Liv is an absolute gem. She accommodated me for a same day appointment, kind of last minute and completely blew away my expectations. It has been a few years since I have gone out to play and she worked with my very dated references. After a few texts I went to her incall (pvt HOUSE - super legit) and after letting me in and some pecks on the cheek - we were off like old friends hanging out. She is very easy to get along with, talk to, and communicate with. Plenty of fun activities rolling around on the bed, YMMV, but she is open to all kinds of fun. She tastes great, can take a D***, and super fun to play with. She was open for a second round but I've been in a funk lately and asked her to just hold me and rub my head which she kindly took great care of me. Naked, drained, Liv's fingers in my hair and my head between her beautiful MM's - I was a very happy man. Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Hazel Hayes VIP | Springsnewguy82 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 34 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
Springsnewguy82
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/24/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: ********************************************************* After quick verification hazel was flexible and accommodating to my schedule Was greeted with a hug and kiss. We chatted and bit before getting straight to the bed she went right to giving me an amazing bbbjcim that was one of the best I've received. After a break which was much needed with good conversation she was back at it but I just physically could not finish again. Hope she does come back and to see her when she does Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aspen-9095 | letsgetmikey | Denver | Yes | 1 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
letsgetmikey
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/23/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had wanted to see Aspen for a while but she was elusive. I saw her post not far from me so I texted and offered to come pick her up and her back from my house. Once at my house undressed and got in bed where Aspen proceeded to deliver an excellent UTF lesson. I stopped her to return the favor. Not sure if she came but I think she enjoyed it. Back to UTF and cim. FS is on the menu but I opted for oral finish. Couple rules, No Greek and not into kissing much. Also 69 is difficult for her because of her hip. Don’t let her website scare you, Aspen is legit and quite pleasant to spend time with. I’ll definitely see her again. Age: 38 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29-21-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jasminewaterss7 | boxer-6526 | DTC | Yes | 89 | 11/10/24 | |
|
Review by
boxer-6526
(145 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/22/24 Time: 6 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jasmine embodies every essence of word: woman. Yes, she is beautiful. Her pictures are accurate, but they do not do justice to her beauty. She confident, and wicked smart. I love being in her presence. We envelope each other. Our passion, our sensuality for one another seem to have no end. There is no other person who makes me feel this way. Our time together vanished in the blink of an eye, so I had to see her the following day as well. I can not wait until the next time she is here. Thank you Jasmine, forever and always. Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40DD-29-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Katie Fairy | BigBaldBlk | Denver | Yes | 16 | 11/3/24 | |
|
Review by
BigBaldBlk
(177 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Katie several times and it amazes me that each time gets better. I could spend the whole time just conversing with her, as she's one of the most intellectual ladies I know, but has the body to match! As always, dressed to impress this time in an outfit I cannot even describe. Sexy black dress, high heels and everything matching underneath, it was fun peeling it off! Acronym soup was abundant, and with her strategically placed mirrors, it's fun to see her face, body, moans all over the place. Hot towel clean up, more hugging, kissing and playing and I was on my way. If you haven't spent time with this lovely (and pass her screening) you should. Thank you Katie again and again for a wonderful time! Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| JamieLynn | Doublestuff | DTC | Yes | 6 | 11/3/24 | |
|
Review by
Doublestuff
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It's been a couple of weeks and I'm still wondering if our time together was real or a dream. Jamie is smart, personable, passionate and just fun to be with. Her kisses are sensual, UTF absolutely spectacular and she was very receptive to me returnig the favor with multiple soaking O's. Finished off from behind and i left incredibly happy and satisfied. One of the best! Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naomi-0172 | Ride4Life | Denver | Yes | 84 | 11/3/24 | |
|
Review by
Ride4Life
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Naomi is a gorgeous girl that I am very happy to have known. She kisses like a long lost lover, with sensual DFK. She gave me a great BBBJ. I won't forget it. We shared in some incredible 69... where I was very happy to dive into some DATY. I also enjoyed her absolutely perfect breasts. The photos are real. When it was time for CFS, our flow of things had starting in doggy, and then RCG, and then missionary, where I finished strong. Another GFE done right! Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Chanel Bajazil | Ride4Life | Denver | Yes | 25 | 11/3/24 | |
|
Review by
Ride4Life
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met Chloe in her room. It was clean and smelled nice upon entry. She was a beauty and we got along great. We talked for a bit and then began to kiss. It started lightly and then intensified into DFK. It was lovely. This progressed into a glorious BBBJ and then I also spent a little time on DATY... her Y is very pretty, like the rest of her, and Iam sure she enjoyed it. Then it was CFS and we went right into missionary where I really appreciated her breasts and her grip as I entered. I never left missionary and I didn't regret it at all. Chloe is a great girl. Be nice to her, fellas.This was what I would call and GFE. Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| LivJanssen | portlandhatguy | Colorado Springs | Yes | 21 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
portlandhatguy
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/24 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was heading down to play some golf so I reached out to see if Liv was in the area. Lucky for me she was available and close enough for a couple of rounds before my round of golf. Easy setup and confirmation, no jumping through hoops to get to her. There she was in all her sexiness. Talked for a couple minutes and then she mentioned how hot it can be to fuck a stranger. If I wasn’t before, I was totally ready at that moment. She took us down to the bedroom and onto the bed. We both undressed as we talked about how much we both liked kissing. So of course there was a lot of that next. After I had moved to suckling on her beasts for a bit I ask her to sit on my face. So much fun to have her above me hand against the wall looking down on me with her approving eyes while pleasing her. ?? Once she was ‘done’ up there, we continued with more kissing and then she wanted to return the favor. Making her way down was very sexy. Those eyes looking at me as well as her short hair (which is perfect for grabbing a hold of) not getting in her way, the time she spent was glorious. I had originally told her I wanted to finish on her tits but we were both too caught up in the moment and she wanted me inside her as bad as I wanted to be. She suited me up and climbed on top to have her way with me until I couldn’t hold it any longer and finished inside. She ask if I could keep going but I needed a moment to recharge. Talked a little about how I didn’t finish where/how I wanted so she said we would have to make it happen on round two. With the few mins to reset and the dirty talking, we were both ready to go again. Once I was back inside her, there was so much passion that we just stayed there until we both finished again. Didn’t get to try anything other than missionary. Didn’t need to as it was an intense moment for us both.?? While there were a couple of positions and a finish that we did not get to, she said there is always a next time. Loved all the details she added when telling me what we will be doing. Totally giving me something to look forward to. Definitions of GFE may vary on here but for me, it is more about the vibe and connection and not about specific acts. But as you have just read, the acts and the memories still have me on cloud9. I was so much more than fulfilled on that day. Loved her communication before, during and after our time. She can be naughty when ask or when she felt it, and at the same time very sensual when the moment called for it. She is pure passion when you hit the right spots. I do not get out much and have never played (not talking golf) so this was a new encounter for me. My time with Liv was just spectacular! Good communication, very open if you both sync up and then add all of her sexiness, it is hard not to have a blast playing with her. All in all if you get the chance, reach out. You will not be disappointed. Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms Angie-0266 | Savoir Faire | Denver | Yes | 2 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
Savoir Faire
(503 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Every now and then you run up on SOMETHING PRETTY. If I do happen to run up on such a thing, well I make sure I appreciate it as much as I possibly can. I contacted Ms Angie and she responded without question very quickly. After arriving, I was invited up and when the door opened, I was very impressed times 2. Nothing short of something I could look at all day. The curly hair, the smile, the body and the attitude/vibe she gives off = simply beautiful. By the time this review post, LOL I may have made my way over to her at least 5 times already. Winks @ the guys that go visit these HOTTIES that I post. LOL, no need to thank me, they all tell me about it. Winks @ all my fans/haters sitting there reading all my reviews MAD AS HELL LOL. This girl does not speak english and she is not GFE either. all with a cover on as well. Each experience is just SO FREAKING LOVELY, she knows how to treat The Savior. The Savior Faire "Pretty Young Thang" and "Pick of the litter" Award goes to Ms Angie. Mish/DS/Lazy DS/CG and up against the wall were all with passion. Its been a while since a woman has checked/ticked off all of the boxes for me like her. I shall be back when my schedule permits. Take care of yourself and See you soon BUTTER CUP............. Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-25-38 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| RyleighCOS | OldAndBusted | Colorado Springs | Yes | 76 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
OldAndBusted
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I finally got my schedule to match Ryleigh's. Wonderful woman. Great conversationalist, pleasure to be with. Lovely, easy and safe location with a nice view. Ryleigh is a mature (definitely not old) curvy woman who is very attentive and caring. She sure took care of this old guy. We shared views and history and other things. She is very open minded and adventurous although I'm more old school and she accommodated. A joy to be around! Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Victoria Steele | MovieTime | Denver | Yes | 27 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
MovieTime
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/18/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wow this lovely lady is some kind of fun!!! She is all woman and all class. Upscale location. She had cookies too! English was fine but didn’t understand half of what she said and it only made me hotter!!!! Next time is gonna be twice as nice. Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Bex BayLee | Techmayne | Fort Collins | Yes | 27 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
Techmayne
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/24 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Bex was great, had some scheduling hiccups initially but we were able to figure things out and meet up. I felt at ease seeing Bex open that door for the first time. Overall Bex is a sweet, sexy lady Laid out rules before we began and asked what I like. Gives a great bbb and has a nice tight kitty which I enjoyed in doggie and missionary. As I was close I requested to go back to bbbj for a cim finish. Will be seeing this lovely girl again. Age: 36 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-23-30 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| DottiDot | beerdogger | Denver | Yes | 31 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
beerdogger
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Dottie is awesome! Super chill and laid back chic. Had a great conversation with her. Even prettier than her pics. Great time and highly recommended. Age: 27 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naomi-0172 | GoodT21 | Denver | Yes | 84 | 10/31/24 | |
|
Review by
GoodT21
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/19/24 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I couldn't wait to write this. Have been wanting to try and connect w Naomi and man am i glad i did. Easy set up and was on my way within an hour. Open the door to a beautiful busty Naomi. Lfk and daty to a bbbj to start. Didn't waste much time and covered up. She's curvy in all the right places. Can't wait to see her again! Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| nataly_rodriguez | Guitarshredder69 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 10/30/24 | |
|
Review by
Guitarshredder69
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/24 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw her last minute when she was visiting. Screening was easy with no issues. She super sexy with a great body. She met me wearing some sexy lingerie. I instantly got hard as soon as I saw her. I took a quick shower and was ready to go. As soon as I got out she jumped on with and started an intense DFK. She was feeling my throbbing boner as we were DFK. Then she went down for an amazing bbbj. I don't know how I lasted so long. It lasted what felt like 20min. I knew I had to repeat the favor. So, I went down for some DATY and she seemed to enjoy it. Then the cover went on for some passionate multiple positions. I definitely recommend. Don't miss her. Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| KatyaSoleil | Retro | Denver | Yes | 21 | 10/30/24 | |
|
Review by
Retro
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/24 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I emailed Katya about a week ahead of time for FBSM. Her verification process was easy and her communication was great. When I made it to her she invited me in, wearing a stunning lingerie set. We sat on the couch and chatted and got to know each other. She is as smart and articulate as she is beautiful. We could have chatted all day. I usually don't say this, but she really is much more beautiful in person than her pictures. Don't get me wrong, her pictures are great, but I don't think they quite capture her beauty. After chatting for a little while Katya invited me to her massage room. She asked me to stand with her while we did some breathing exercises and slowly undressed me. It was very relaxing and set the mood for the rest of our time together. Katya has a way of making you feel like a king where no one exists outside of her room. Her touch, beauty and soothing presence are truly amazing. She has a wonderful way of being present and completely in tune with you. She worked me over with a combination of light massage, teasing, body slides and intimate touching. She encouraged respectful, mutual touch. I truly appreciated our time together and am looking for more wonderful experiences. Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-29-41 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||