Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

3051 - 3100 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
CallieVane MRSGS Denver Yes 247 10/30/24
Review by MRSGS (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just like all the other reviews, she was awesome. Sent text to set up, was at her place shortly after. We chatted for a bit and then it progressed. Started with daty and some bbbj. Finished up in k9. Would definitely recommend.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carolina Furtado wintermouse Kansas City Yes 1 10/29/24
Review by wintermouse (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Kansas CityIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Carolina opened the door wearing lingerie and heels and greeted me with a hug and kiss. She is gorgeous and if you like the pics on her website, you won’t be disappointed. I took a quick shower and we were off. DFK and lots of touching. She laid me down on the bed for a great, wet blowjob. After some time i had her straddle my face and dove in. She’s super clean and was into it. She put a cover on and we did mish before going to doggy style. The view is amazing and I finished round one that way. She’s a vocal gal, too if you’re wondering. We caught our breath, cleaned up a bit and round two started with another great bbbj. She then put another cover on and climbed aboard for cg. She was very enthusiastic! I asked her to keep going until I finished. After, we talked a bit and she started to reach down like she wanted to go again, but I was spent. She’s a super fun, sexy Latina. Lots of kissing on the mouth, neck, and little nibbles on my earlobes. I would definitely repeat with Carolina. She is a doll! I hope she likes Denver enough to come back. BBBJ, DATY, DFK/LFK, MPCFS, MSOG


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Brenda-1313 Savoir Faire Westminster Yes 1 10/29/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/24
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just happened to be browsing and I saw Ms Brenda post on the site I was on. Sent her a text message and she replied back very quickly. It had been a long time since I last saw her so I was very curious to find out if she had relocated to somewhere else during that time. We laughed about a few things before getting into the reason that I had came. She really does have a pleasant demeanor and she is always smiling. I am always shocked when I am remembered, especially after not seeing them for over a year or two. Be careful, she has long legs for her frame LOL. She is not GFE and all positions are covered. She likes CG and she mixes it up well. CG/DS/Mish were all an A+ review. The Savior Faire "Its been a long time" Award goes to Ms Brenda, the girl with those long legs. It was fun meeting up after so long and I shall return. Take care


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Romania Newton Denver Yes 24 10/28/24
Review by Newton (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Intelligent woman with a web site that will answer any question you might have. Read it thoroughly, then contact her to screen. If she OKs you, you can unlock all the pictures she has available on the site. Romania screens people not just for safety, but to see if there is some chemistry. She's a low volume provider who is selective about who she sees. Met her at upscale. She's into not just to please you, but to enjoy herself as well - hence the screening. She gets into it and isn't shy about telling you what she wants. Passionate kissing, spectacular BBBJ and a couple positions and the HH was done. Recommend.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS Grkfn Colorado Springs Yes 76 10/28/24
Review by Grkfn (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an excellent experience with Ryleigh. Her location is a quiet safe place. You instantly feel relaxed and at home. She has good hands and knows how to use them. Our conversation was easy and fun (she has a great sense of humor). 10/10 with 100% chance of a return visit.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD Annonymouse75 Fort Collins Yes 119 10/28/24
Review by Annonymouse75 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: amazing with her. She is an amazing provider. Communication is great, which made meeting up easy. She provided an excellent experience.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi-0172 Hank H DTC Yes 84 10/27/24
Review by Hank H (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had another provider cancel so I reached out to Naomi and she was able to see me. She’s a sweetheart and looks just like her pictures. She visits every so often and is willing to please. We went through all the acronyms and she allowed for MSOG which I fully took advantage. I recommend seeing her on her travels to Denver.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane MrHello DTC Yes 247 10/27/24
Review by MrHello (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Omg this woman does tje best BBBJ its so slopoy you got to try it she will blow your mind. She has never said no to anything i have requested. Treat her right. Wowi Wow Wow


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber-0598 Toddzilla Denver Yes 3 10/27/24
Review by Toddzilla (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’m sad to see that Amber doesn’t have an account with TOB. I reached out to her and scheduled to met her after work. She was super responsive via text and she is a gem. was awesome! DFK, very responsive to DATY, BBBJ and I had to make her stop. She put on a rain coat and we did cowgirl and missionary. I did not last very long. I will be seeing her again. Treat her well!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Moneymane Denver Yes 129 10/27/24
Review by Moneymane (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Perfect gf experience amazing bbbj and multiple positions. I left feeling extremely satisfied


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adele Rose cargostudd DTC Yes 32 10/27/24
Review by cargostudd (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/30/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup with Adel was easy with a fast response for my same day request. She is warm and welcoming. Nice kiss at the greeting. Very nice true GFE. I luv DATY and she gave a nice BBBJ. I couldn’t ask for more. I’m a dirty talker which encouraged her to do the same. DFK yes. YMMV


Age: 48 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 30D-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anastasia Fantasia Mrfstln DTC Yes 80 10/26/24
Review by Mrfstln (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I reached out to Anastasia on a whim and I'm very glad I did. The setup was easy and so were the directions. I got to her place and when she opened the door I was immediately welcomed with a hug and a kiss. She in turn got to birthday suite in no time and I quickly followed. She proceeded with telling me to lay down on the couch and what followed was an amazing bbbj that I didn't want to stop by alas all good things must come to an end. She rode me cowgirl and then turned around for some mish and then finished doggy. She provided hot towels for cleanup and after that we sat down for a relaxing convo. Will def see her again.


Age: 46 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart FunnyMaker DTC Yes 55 10/26/24
Review by FunnyMaker (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been seeing her for some time now and was finally able to reach out. She's absolutely stunning, and super sweet. I speak Spanish so i was able to chat without issue. Everything was covered, cbj and MPCFS. can't wait to see her again


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Romania texguy123 Denver Yes 24 10/26/24
Review by texguy123 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw a Romania this morning after being verified. Her other reviews are accurate and our time together was amazing. I highly recommend going to go see her if you have the chance. You will not be disappointed. Read her web page and know what to expect and you will be rewarded will a great time with an amazing women. She is visiting for about another month and is very low volume.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl OldAndBusted Colorado Springs Yes 143 10/25/24
Review by OldAndBusted (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the luck to get on Kara's schedule. Set up and screening was easy and straightforward. Location was very nice and discreet. Kara is an Asian pearl for sure. She really cared to take care of my needs and seek out what would make me happy. Her conversation was entertaining and classy. Her appearance was stunning and her eyes captivating. I highly recommend a trip to the Orient via a couple of hours with Kara! You will not be disappointed. She is in very high demand, so make the effort to catch her when she is briefly in town!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Aimee Alondra Gentleman2.0 Denver Yes 9 10/24/24
Review by Gentleman2.0 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I traveled to Aimee's after a painless verification process, and was very happy by who I met. She is a woman who looks like she goes to the gym 5 days per week. She is pleasant and friendly. We got along well and she is a particularly good kisser. I imagine that if you have horrible teeth or bad hygiene, she might be far less enthusiastic about that. But, we kissed like two long-seperated lovers. She was passionate. She is great at giving BBBJ and her Y is very pretty. I did some DATY and spent some time on her beautiful breasts as we continued DFK. There will be no game-time without protection. CFS and she was very grippy. We started in missionary and finished in CG. Awesome girl!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Aimee Alondra LadysMan3009 Denver Yes 9 10/24/24
Review by LadysMan3009 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing Aimee is amazing, indeed. You see the photos. That ass is for real guys. Ha ha. She is beautiful and a total sweetheart. I enjoyed her company, not just the experience. Although I absolutely loved the experience too. I was the recipient of a memorable GFE that included DFK, BBBJ, DATY, and CFS in about 4 or 5 different positions. She is Latina, so he more Spanish you speak, the better the communication. But, even without Spanish, she is sweet and eager to please. She is a girl I could hang-out with, cuddle with, and get carnal with, all with equal pleasure. Highly recomend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sunny Phillips YankeeClipper Fort Collins Yes 40 10/24/24
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been trying to see Sunny again, but travel for work has been a bear.. It's been about five years and five years TOO LONG since seeing Sunny! Today started with a wonderful drive up north to see Ft. COLLINS Favorite. It's true! This morning was filled with great conversation to catch up, a shower, unreal adult fun, several showers by Sunny as she warned me up/soaked me with her many O's and each time was hotter and hotter. Sunny had me at attention with her wonderful techniques (not going to share, but it's pretty obvious), slow then fast bbbj, then the twins joined in on the fun, then more lovely long and slow mouth love. Then, the cover went on, she rode, I thrusted, grabbed the loveliest set of twins again and another O for her, another shower for me, kissing passionately......Awe hell, I honestly don't know where to begin or end....I performed today much better than ever before and Sunny is to blame. ???? Sunny, thank you! I felt like a porn king today and I have no cares in the world today other than trying to remember, and relive it all in my mind. Listen, Sunny is FCF for a reason and I know that I am, and have been a fan, of the lovely Sunny for a long time. I will be seeing Sunny again that is for sure! Without hesitation, you should too! You will be better for it..simply! Sunny, thank you for the wonderful Sunday morning rendezvous/trist/love-making/Sunny side up/down, and all around. ????


Age: 54 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maria Lovemuffins HeatSeekingMissle Denver Yes 17 10/24/24
Review by HeatSeekingMissle (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a new experience for me. I contacted Maria and she responded right away. Setup was quick and easy. When I showed up, she made me feel like we had known each other for years After a little friendly conversation, she got me right at attention with a nice, slow bj. I was impressed with how soft her skin was and also because her pictures didn't do her justice. She was extremely accommodating to what I was looking for. She hit all the right spots with a few different positions. After we were done, she took her time to make sure I got straightened up before leaving. I'll definitely be seeing her again. It was like meeting up with an old friend. Not once did she make me feel rushed. It was a great experience and I will be seeing her again. I highly recommend!!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Kashmere-8496 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 10/24/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Kash and she returned my text almost immediately. Screened and invited over shortly. Once I arrived, I was somewhat shocked because of her height. I don't know why but I have been seeing a lot of short women and she definitely surprised me. She had me from the time I first looked at her eyes. She's a straight shooter (my kind of woman) and her attitude compliments her slim/tight body. We talked/laughed it up before exploring the reason I was invited over. Such a sweetie and the night couldn't get any better. She is not GFE and all with a cover on. I couldn't stop looking at her cute ass that was partially covered with her tiny blue jean skirt. Lets that go on forever definitely was a plus. Lastly, those eyes do a lot of talking and I did a lot of answering. The Savior Faire "Good Girl vs Good Client" and "The Softess Ass Ever" Award goes to Ms Kash. You know the drill, text me when you get back in town...............I can't wait for Part 2............. Take care of yourself.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Sapphire-1933 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 10/23/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Ms Sapphire the night before and she returned the favor early the next morning. We met up not too long afterwards and it was a joy seeing such a little cutie. No make up and just cute as ever in her lil blue jean skirt. We talked a bit and I was trying to be cool LOL with it but I am sure she could tell by the way I was looking at her how much I wanted to get the party started. She is not GFE and she performed all services with a cover on. I love her attitude/demeanor, simply wonderful in my experience. If you are in search of a slimmy, this could be the one. The Savior Faire "Slim Goody" and "Missionary Dripping" Award goes to The Slim Sapphire............ By the time this review post, I will definitely get at least 3 more visits in.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Shelby-9374 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 2 10/23/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw that Ms Shelby was back to posting again so I decided to hit her up. She responded very quickly and the next thing I know, we were laughing because she didn't know it was The Savior who was coming until she opened the door. Real cool chic if you are afforded the chance to see that side of her. She is a shorty LOL. all with a cover on. DS was all I needed. The Savior Faire "Well come over" Award goes to Little Shelby. Next time LOL is what she told me as I was leaving. Take care of yourself and I will see you again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort Koolhandluke2 Fort Collins Yes 30 10/23/24
Review by Koolhandluke2 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/24
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Brooke quite a few times now. She is amazingly beautiful on the inside as well as on the outward appearance. She made me feel at ease everytime I see her. Her masseuse skills are amazing but I always elect for the VIP. I will tell you that you definitely can’t go wrong when you see this woman. She is the full package and very desirable.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maple-3465 letsgetmikey Denver Yes 1 10/22/24
Review by letsgetmikey (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once I arrived I was provided with directions and pictures to guide me She let me in without knocking and immediately started kissing me DFK. We went to the bedroom and undressed while making out. She then offered mouthwash and to shower with me. She gave a really erotic shower and plenty of kisses. We dried of and went back into the bedroom where Maple started doing the best Bbbj I have had in a long time. On the bed she took me entirely in her mouth and I had to stop her a few times. I returned the favor with some DATY and FIV which she enjoyed to climax a few times. Switch to 69 and it was awesome. Roll her over on her back for some missionary and more DATY and missionary. Back to 69 and she climbed on and finished CG. Clean up and some more kissing and cuddling and the next thing I know I’m hard again. She moved to between my legs and gave me some amazing Bbbj cim. Not sure if any of the pictures are her but definitely representative of her. She was leaving October 11. Screening is done via texting. Since I’m on P411 it was a breeze. Amazing experience.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray pats__1283 Denver Yes 95 10/22/24
Review by pats__1283 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Overall very positive experience nice and friendly girl. Nothing to add when it comes to the BCD activities they were all enjoyed with enthusiasm.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Julia Jimenez Gentleman2.0 Denver Yes 25 10/21/24
Review by Gentleman2.0 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/6/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Julia after a painless verification process. She took an Uber to my hotel and we both seemed to be pleased with each other. Her photos are accurate, to be sure. Her English is very limited, but it was not an issue for me. She is simply too beautiful to worry about it. We started with some kissing and it was nice. She built up to some DFK and her hands were right where I wanted them. She gave me a great BBBJ that I am not likely to forget. I also had to DATY. Her body is magnificent and I was really enjoying myself. We moved into missionary and RCG, which was amazing because of her grip. When I finished it was on Cloud 9. Julia is a super sexy sweetheart.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart Vision15 Denver Yes 55 10/21/24
Review by Vision15 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Olivia was super easy to get in touch with, and she responded really quickly. After a bit of conversation, we got down, and she definitely knows what she’s doing. She’s small, cute, and has a great vibe overall. English was limited, but no issues at all. I highly recommend!.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calisurfgirl Babyface76 Denver Yes 39 10/21/24
Review by Babyface76 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She did not hesitate to get down after we briefly spoke. This woman may be a “unicorn” Intelligent, and beautiful. Started with BBBJ , honestly the best I have ever had, seriously. I then went to return the favor, and when I removed her panties I see a beautiful bare canvas. All activities were done with enthusiasm. Was give MSOG. She is one sexy sweetheart. I hope to see her again soon.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Sweet Carina Explorer90 Denver Yes 27 10/21/24
Review by Explorer90 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an amazing girl. 10/10 from first contact to scheduling and arriving. Easy screening and quick communication, I was at her house within 2 hours of first saying hello. Nice place. She answered the door in a sexy outfit. She is fabulous bcd. Full bbbj and cfs with a variety of positions. She was patient with me and wonderful to get me through round 2 with a nice massage between. She speaks Spanish and little English - i loved it tho, sexy. It is easy with the internet these days. I'm still spinning from our visit together. Would 100% recommend a visit.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Anna-1615 Savoir Faire Thornton Yes 1 10/21/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A few days later I decided to try my luck and what do you know,. She invited me over and I found myself standing in front of a smiling woman. She was a bit nervous but soon decided to let me lead the way. She is a nice girl but she is a little on the hesitant side. If you work with her and give her time to adjust, you will be just fine. She is eager and wants to please but takes a lil bit to get warmed up. She doesn't speak english. all covered. Mish/DS were a couple of positions that we enjoyed. The Savior Faire "She's a Sweetie" Award goes to Ms Anna. I shall return, I had fun and I am glad we talked.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Patricia-2451 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 10/21/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Ms Patricia but she didn't respond for a while, LOL I had almost forgot who she was. After a bit of texting, we decided to make this thing happen. A number of mishaps seemed to pop up but in the end, we both made it work. Once inside of her place, we chit chatted for a lil bit but soon explored why we both were there. Patricia has that wild hair thang going on, so you might want to move it so you can see her sexy little face. Mish and DS were the only positions and of course it was covered. Time went by just like that. The Savior Faire "Wild Thoughts" Award goes to Ms Patricia.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mrs Pamela-7696 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 10/21/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Pamela and she responded very quickly. Since I was close to her location, I was up inside of her damn quick. She doesn't speak much english but it didn't matter because she is an aggressive and take charge type of woman LOL.................... Lucky I was in the mood for that, it worked out very well. all covered. CG, Mish and DS were all done with aggression. She has a funny side about her that I thought was kind of cute (my kind of woman). The Savior Faire "Which one was it, Pam or Ela" Award goes to Mrs Pamela.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vlada johnnyD Denver Yes 20 10/20/24
Review by johnnyD (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/1/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My second time seeing Vlada- mind blowing, which is why I'm leaving another review. Still such a friendly woman, add to that she has great tits! Every position, LFK throughout, and MSOG for as much as I could handle. Finished with a BBJ that was incredible- she really gets into it and has amazing technique. Vlada tours a good bit and is in the US for the next few months. Will see her when she comes back into town!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38C-25-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee aznsensation Denver Yes 129 10/20/24
Review by aznsensation (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Delilah ever since joining TOB after reading all her great reviews. It took some time to get a hold of her, but finally, we were able to set it up. She was very communicative prior. She greeted me with a warm hug and kisses. Delilah is very good at what she does and she takes the lead in the activities. Activities included all the alphabet! Like all the ones that you can imagine, ask her and you shall receive! What can I say she was just spectacular! After we finished, we chatted for a bit about life. She was a great conversationalist who had interesting stories to tell!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliana Hayes skate73 DTC Yes 14 10/20/24
Review by skate73 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/27/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mature but not overly experienced which means it’s like getting freaky with the milf you picked up at the bar. I liked it. Enjoyed every minute and CFs came hard. It was a genuine good time.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cristal-1150 Shredded1 Denver Yes 2 10/19/24
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/7/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cristal met me and instantly I saw she was the beautiful Latina from the pictures. I was smiling and she was smiling back. I made a little small talk in Spanish, she knows very little English. I found out this Cuban beauty has been in this country just one week. Everything about her gave a sense of fresh, clean and put together which I appreciated. As we were getting undressed I helped her take off her sandals and it led to a super sexy impromptu foot job to get things started. I’m not necessarily a foot guy but she has very sexy soft feet and she really enjoyed getting me super turned on. I signaled I was ready to move on and while I started caressing her breasts. We really enjoyed some good DFK. The other thing that was unexpected was no BJ (she had spent several minutes on the foot job and I was fine to move on to MPCFS). I had a great time and she really seemed to enjoy everything and I sure enjoyed her. I completely recommend Cristal and I plan to see her again soon.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD kingslayer.exp DTC Yes 119 10/19/24
Review by kingslayer.exp (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: very great time with Taylor, first time actually getting a real massage and it was a superb time. will of course go back for another time, can't wait


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffanylove4you Tanqueray DTC Yes 55 10/18/24
Review by Tanqueray (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/2/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had my eye on Tiffany for a while, finally was able to make a date when we were both in town. Petite thai provider, massage + GFE experience. Very friendly, good conversation, cute, handful of acronyms, and a nice experience. She is traveling with a friend who is also available.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane cartermac8214 DTC Yes 247 10/17/24
Review by cartermac8214 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Callie is an absolutely beautiful person, inside and out. Obviously, she is a well reviewed provider, and there is not much I can add. We met at her location. She is very easy to talk with and we laughed a lot. I felt very comfortable with her the entire time. Her BBBJ is amazing and she loved receiving DATY. After the first round, we moved to MPCFS and had a mind blowing time. I would not hesitate to recommend her and will definitely be back to see her again. Thanks Callie!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds CmdrData-1 DTC Yes 142 10/17/24
Review by CmdrData-1 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been seeing Reese on a regular basis for some time. She is absolutely not to be missed. She is 5’10” and I am 5’ 7”, so I always enjoy a hug as soon as the door closes! She has a perfectly proportioned athletic body (Volleyball) including her perfect MM’s. Her extensive menu has been adequately covered in other reviews. One of my favorites is the CG Shimmy, which has to be seen and not described! Bring your sweet tooth too. On the way out you’ll get to choose from an array of chocolate goodies. Reese’s Pieces! I highly recommend seeing Reese. If you have to juggle your schedule to fit hers, just do it. You won’t be sorry.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray coguy66 Westminster Yes 95 10/17/24
Review by coguy66 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/24
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Jessi. Easy set-up and accommodating with reliable communication. Very warm, friendly and welcoming. Jessi is friendly and disarming. Had a lovely time with her immediately feeling at ease with flowing conversation and left very relaxed. I found her other reviews to be very accurate. Definitely worth the trip.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maria Lovemuffins HeatSeekingMissle Denver Yes 17 10/17/24
Review by HeatSeekingMissle (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/20/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Maria a few weeks ago. My only regret is I didn't do this sooner. Setup was so easy and her responses were prompt. I was a little nervous as a newbie, but she was great at communicating how thing would go. Once I got there, it was like we already knew each other. She was much cuter in person. The pictures didn't do here justice. After the intros, she got me at attention with a nice bj. After that, we got to work. She pushed all the right buttons to release all my pressure. She was incredibly sweet and just a cool lady. I didn't feel rushed and she genuinely seemed to care that I enjoyed myself. Afterwards, she got me all cleaned up and on my way. Maria made my day much better! I will definitely see her again soon. Awesome experience.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sofia69 MrHello Denver Yes 34 10/17/24
Review by MrHello (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow what a hottie come see it it will be worth your time. Souch a sloppy bbbj.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane ckelly5512 Colorado Springs Yes 247 10/15/24
Review by ckelly5512 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience, all the other reviews are very accurate. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a relaxing way to end the day :)


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
amontclair Nocoiam69 DTC Yes 65 10/15/24
Review by Nocoiam69 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Checked out her website and reviews at least a couple times over the last year before going for it. I should have much sooner! I found her incredibly sexy as soon as she met me at the door. Ann obviously takes care of herself and it shows. Great ass! Made small talk a bit and then off to the races. We were both anxious to get to the main event. All covered, which is fine with me. DFK, 69, Fromby ( don’t skip this amazing view), CG, RCG, Mish. This had been the end of a rough week for me, and Ann melted that stress away. A+ experience! Thanks Ann! I’ll be back!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan Taz4U Denver Yes 120 10/15/24
Review by Taz4U (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/16/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I recently had the absolute pleasure of meeting Emily. She is fantastic woman! After some initial hiccups, we met. I was instantly greeted with a warm hug. She quickly put me at ease and we found some common interests that carried throughout. After the flip the experience got even better. At the finish - just . . Wow! My head was spinning for hours!. Emily is a fabulous lady who knows how to treat you right, as long you do the same (here's a hint fellas - read her website!) I'm already looking forward to my next time with Ms Emily!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yare Claudia Savoir Faire Thornton Yes 1 10/15/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/24
Time: 30 min Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had just gotten off of work and I felt the need for the touch of a soft/lovely/caring cutey. I must have browsed a few websites before zeroing in on Ms Claudia. She responded quickly even though it was in the early hours of the morning. Now this is the funniest thing. I saw her walking from behind before I knew it was her and I am not going to lie, I almost abandoned. I seriously was about to go after this woman I saw from the back with these nice freaking curves. But I snapped out of it because that would have been unprofessional if I had left her hanging like that. So I told her that I arrived and when I met her, I was very happy because it was the woman I was about to go after LOL. Shaking my head because I can't just make this stuff up, its always an adventure with me. So once inside, I noticed these killa curves justa waiting to be ravished by The Savior. I love her VIBE, quiet as kept, LOL this being my third visit already, she gets better the more you see her. all with a cover on. DS/Mish with amazing A+ results. The Savior Faire "I want you to" and "From Cuba with Love" and "Hey Savior, She Likes It" Award goes to Ms Claudia.....................I think I am going back again tonight, its that damn good...............


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD toiletduck Denver Yes 119 10/13/24
Review by toiletduck (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/17/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve been wanting to see Taylor for ages and finally made it happen. After some screening she gave me the go ahead for the next day. Taylor kept in constant communication the night before and the day of our meeting. Guided me all the way. Once the door opened I was blown away by her beauty. Photos definitely don’t do justice for, Taylor. I was nervous but Taylor erased all my nerves with a warm hug. Offered me a drink and guided me to her cozy room. Where she gave me one of the best FBSM I’ve ever experienced. Massage was good and so sensual with those “puppies” being put to good use. She made me more comfortable. With some great conversation. Taylor is really knowledgeable on a variety of topics and she even gave me some advise on a personal matter. After the flip she climbed up on me and I was in heaven. The view was out of this world. My hands started wondering on those beautiful soft marvelous DDD’s. She offered Russian and I partook. Encouraged me to get in on the action. Popped shortly after. Cleaned me up and told me what could be possible on my next visit. Definitely looking forward it. Don’t waste time thinking of going to see Taylor. She truly is a gem. Guys read her website and this goes without saying but I’m gonna say it. Be respectful and be a gentleman. All woman should be treated with respect as Taylor should be treated. Thank you Taylor for a great experience and I hope to see you soon for another mind blowing experience.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani De La Cruz Gentleman2.0 Miami Yes 113 10/13/24
Review by Gentleman2.0 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/28/24
Time: 1 hr Location: MiamiIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Dani during a visit to Miami to see family. Had some spare time and decided I wanted to have some company. She didn't disappoint either. She was the woman in the photos. Very beautiful and a body that sees the gym regularly. Her personality was sweet and easy to get along with. She gave me the full panoply of a GFE. I got some sexy DFK and a very sloppy BBBJ, which is how I liked it. Perfect. I could have stopped with that alone. It was great. We had CFS in about 5 different positions and I did some DATY, which was also nice. This girl is fun and sweet.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 247 10/13/24
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/3/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was my first meeting with this very nice lady. She has many reviews that tell you about her skills and her enjoyment for what she does so let’s talk about something a little different… she is a great communicator has an amazing personality and she gives off an amazing vibe. If you are looking for a fun provider who is laid back and enjoys pleasing visit her and treat her well she will definitely return the favor.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: