About qSeed

• Rank
    Learning My Way
  • Birthday 10/25/1961

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

935 profile views
  1. What do you enjoy with FBSM?

For me, as someone already wrote, consistency. But a slightly different take. For example, both parties nude on a bed. What's the point? I know, YMMV. But really, it that situation, a provider is going to say "no touching" and "just lay back and enjoy." Right. No way did I sign up for a tease and denial. Better on a table and more or less clothed. I might not return, but I won't be pissed. And my experience, many of the younger providers have this "take it all in, eye candy, but no touching" kind of mentality. Again, stick with the table and mostly clothed. (At least, don't strip down from the get go. It might be a lot more sensual if the provider gradually shed items of clothing to whatever comfort level they desired. Nothing quite like a therapist falling out of a blouse or smock on the flip. "Oh my gosh. I'm soooo embarrassed.") Also, in a related thread, someone wrote that they were tired of clients trying to get full service from FBSM. I would hope that no more than 10% of the clients are like that, trying to get something for nothing, as with almost any service. I would think that another 10% would leave a very nice tip if something more happened. The other 80%? Would never enter their mind.
  2. CMT and more?

I like "recommended" ... when it gets closer to opening day. Thanks; I will let you know how this all works out.
  3. CMT and more?

You hit the nail on the head; I really enjoy the massages she gives and would hate to ruin that.
  4. CMT and more?

Well, initially true, but my radar's always on. You are probably correct, if more is available, she will lead the way. And also true, I got the impression (something else she said) that she does want to go forward at the new location only with established clients that she trusts.
  5. CMT and more?

True, I'll never know. I guess I am one of those "follow the lead" guys. But you make a case; I'll definitely think it over. Thanks!
  6. CMT and more?

Great advise, much along the lines that I have always lived with. I should add that she said that she would continue to work out of the current location too, and emphasized comfort and trust with existing clients (in the new location).
  7. Curious what others think about this. Was with my regular (three plus years) CMT earlier this week. During the session, she told me that she would be opening a new location by the end of the summer. (I've followed her to now the third location.) She said that the new location was more private, would offer different kinds of massages, more oil. And in addition to the table, there would also be a mat. Also, a shower and sauna and a first for me, another room where one could relax afterwards. I said some encouraging words, told her that I looked forward to both the shower and sauna, but mostly kept my thoughts to myself. This particular CMT has always had clear boundaries, and has never done or touched anything un-CMT like. She provides a great massage, light to medium pressure with long strokes, which is my preference. She gives an undraped (face down; minimal draping on the flip), what she calls Lomi Lomi massage, and has never been shy about working the glutes, upper thighs, etc., including lots of what I would call teasing, with light fingernails. She has also over the past several months started doing more work on the pecs and lower abdomen. Overall, within a inch or so of the promised land, all the way around. We've always hugged, chatted, and I make certain to leave a very good tip. Anyway ... Like I said, she has always been fairly strict about certain things and in total control. But with this new venue in mind, I will admit that I have a number of things on my wish list. Overthinking or keep things the way that they are?
  8. So I mentioned old school AMPs. Think R&R in Bangkok, where just the anticipation gets your dick as hard as Superman's kneecap. Again, 15 or so years ago, North of town there were a couple places. One out by the interstate. Kind of tucked out of the way. The sort of place, long gone, where you knew what you were in for as soon as you walked in the door. All smiles and giggles and scantily clad girls. Yum. The other place was about 10 miles northeast of Boulder in a small shopping square. Not so tucked out of the way, so I can see why that place didn't last too long. Anyway, I used to have a beer or two at the local lap dance place and then head down to place two. Table shower and then into the sauna, where I drop the towel and start looking through a skin mag. A giggly little thing comes in, falling out of her gown and we're talking and touching and admiring. Then it's on to the room. One time, I ask for a four hands massage. The two girls rescue me from the sauna and in the room, everyone gets naked. I get covered and start pumping away on one, pull out and go after the other one. She says "No, no; you come with her first and then cleanup and then me." Kinda hilarious with hands and tits and dick and what not ... and a table. But we figure it out. The next time that I request four hands, I guess they remember me or something because only one girl comes into the sauna. She says that girl two will come into the room after we are finished. I figure, why not? The second girl was the more memorable. Took me into the hot tub for some water sports. Wow, those were the days, huh? These days, almost every place that I have been, all the women are wrapped up like clinicians, and are even less to look at. And what they charge for a hand job! There's really only one place I have visited that is half way decent. I've actually been able to pick a girl. And one, wow, a throwback. But again, what a surcharge. The place is kind of visible, and I am really surprised it has lasted as long as it has. I haven't been there in a while, because you just never know.
  9. Maybe lighten up your day what with all the stuff going on these days... About 15 years ago, there's a house in East Boulder. Big house; multi-level, lots of rooms. There were four or so girls working out of there, on and off. Me being me, I choose the one with the big tits. I arrive a couple of minutes before the anointed time. There's a cute little spinner in the reception area who informs me that my therapist is on her way. So I take a seat, grab a magazine and wait. About ten minutes later, I ask for an update. A quick call confirms that she is still ten minutes away. Huh; well, I've come this far, so I continue to wait. Eventually, the receptionist says that my girl is here and that I should make myself comfortable in first room on the right at the top of the stairs. I go up to a medium sized room with a full size bed, chair and dresser. I put the donation on the dresser and strip down to my skivvies After about five minutes, in blows my girl. No apologies or anything, just "let's get naked and rub." So off comes my shorts, as she disrobes. We admire each other, with complements. Her tits are as advertised -- ripe melons, fresh and dewy; my mouth is watering. On the bed, I honestly don't remember spending much time face down. On the flip she is sliding and gliding, ending up in a nice 69 position. She starts sucking my cock. I'm totally blow away. This is my first time with an independent FBSM, so I really didn't know what to expect. (My prior massages were all at AMPs, albeit old school AMPs (perhaps another chapter) and I am thinking that she is making up for lost time, if you will.) Anyway, her bare pussy is in my face so I think, "Why not?" So I partake. In retrospect, I probably should have been a little more subtle and starting with the inner thighs and then work my way North. She goes ballistic. Jumps up and starts screaming. "He stuck his tongue in my pussy. Oh my God. Oh my God." Then bolts from the room. I'm stunned and shaken. (Though, fortunately, she didn't take a bite out of my cock.) I sit there for a minute or so, figuring that some beast is going to throw me out the window or kick my ass down the stairs. Nothing for about five minutes, so I get dressed and head downstairs. The receptionist is there, and I look at her a little sheepishly, not sure what to say. She gives me a 110 watt smile and says "Next time, ask for me." Relieved, I say "Thanks," smile and go my way.
  10. Keep warm out there

Right. The larger point is do your research. That should enable you to avoid the obvious scams or worse. But if you think that anyone is going to have the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you are mistaken. What happens behind closed doors between consenting adults is just that; my experience might be really different than yours. Don't go in expecting anything more than what was advertised. And be respectful. Regards, qSeed
  11. Keep warm out there

So there seems to be a lot of "will she or won't she" requests lately, wrt bp therapeuts. Here's one experience and as always, YMMV ... There once were two therapists that we'll call S and W. They offered single and tandem sessions. My initial visit was with S, strictly therapeutic, although with minimal draping. A nice session, very relaxing and vigorous at the same time. Two adults going to the edge and being able to smile and hug afterwards. My next visit was with W. Again, minimal draping, which was gone minutes into the session. W proceeded to tease and fondle, and very soon was comfortable enough to strip and join me on the table. The session then turned into full service. A few weeks later I called W and inquired about a tandem session with S. They talked and we set a day and time. No pretense with the draping. S and W each worked one side (from shoulders, down the back and legs) for a while until W started exploring and like in our single session, stripped. As W worked my thighs and gluts, S sort of stood there, watching W and massaging my scalp. Clearly uncomfortable, S started to excuse herself when I asked if she would mind staying, to watch. She said ok, for a nominal upcharge. Soon, I am flipped and W is riding me. I asked S if should would mind massaging some oil on W, which she agreed to do for another fee. I then asked if she would go topless for a bigger tip, which she did. At this point, W is upright, but still straddling me and S is massaging both W and me. After a few minutes of gentle rocking and rubbing, S stops to remove her slacks, I guess to avoid getting oil on them. Now S is wearing only a thong. After a bit, I notice that W has started a gentle massage on S from the front, and I slowly join in from behind. At this point, W releases me, slides directly on to the table and spreads her legs. S goes down on her. I watch for a while and then swing off the table. I help S get more centered on the table and with her ass perched towards me, I enter, thong and all. S moves more towards me and arches higher, giving me more leverage, which I make use of to the fullest. I can recall hearing W scream and at some point, all three of us come and then collapse. Now, you might call "bullshit" on this story and how could I prove otherwise? But this I do know. The memory of my sessions with S and W keep me very warm on days like today. Regards, qSeed
  12. 411 on Selene aka Rose

Interesting, and I guess that YMMV. I believe that Selene/Rose worked at A Little of the Top for a while, so my guess is that she is not shy. And while ALOTT is not a ringing endorsement,<snip> Regards, qSeed
  13. Avoiding attention at a hotel

<< And getting the directions to the elevator beforehand is a must >> That is how I got zapped. (That or an overzealous front desk clerk?) Regardless, meeting at a hotel that I'd been to but had changed ownership/brands. I tried my usual entrance, which was locked. So into the front lobby with no idea where the elevator was. Tried to act nonchalant but heard "Sir, sir ... can I help you" which I ignored. After several false starts, found the elevator, but I was apparently already burned. After what followed, I guess I should have aborted the mission. -- qSeed
  14. "Draping Optional"??

Did you post a review? If not, please PM me the info. Thanks!
  15. 411 april

I visited with April about a month ago. Semi-private location (off-street parking and a side entrance to an upper floor condo). Sweet girl, like that chick in English Lit. that doesn't quite show everything but unwrapped, is a gem. (But my type, curvy, not a spinner.) Maybe a little on the pricey side for FBSM.