• Content count

• Last visited

About ThomCrowne

• Rank
    Learning My Way
  • Birthday 09/01/1956

Recent Profile Visitors

654 profile views
  1. Has anyone now here joined TOB before me? September 12, 2009.
  2. Anyone seen Taylor for Premium Nuru?

A review would be most helpful. Thank you.
  3. Providers Showing Their Pussy in EB Ads

"Aubrey Reaching for Lamp" -- true art.
  4. Has Aubrey retired?

I finally heard from her, and yes, she has retired. Nothing bad has happened; she is moving on with her life. A very nice young woman and I wish her well.
  5. Has Aubrey retired?

No response to a couple of emails, which she usually responds to promptly.
  6. Has Aubrey retired?

I last saw her in April, no recent ads or reviews. Anybody know anything? Thanks.
  7. Why Don't More Providers Swallow?

That would be a "pocket rocket".
  8. Why Don't More Providers Swallow?

At the risk of sounding like a rocket scientist, which I kinda am.... A vagina is an acidic place, which is why it tastes Tangy. Semen is alkaline, which tastes bitter. When the two fluids mix (do NOT start a BBFS thread...this is science), the pH balance is close to neutral, which allows the spermies to live long and prosper. So, there you have a scientific reason why pussy tastes better than man-cum. By the way, on the principle that I wouldn't ask someone to do something that I wasn't willing to do, I tasted my own cum (once), and it was indeed bitter.
  9. Anyone ever fall for a provider?

+1! I saw my former ATF (until she retired) more or less once a month for several years. The sessions were great and we definitely had a connection, often discussing many thing from our real lives. I never contacted her outside of a session except to set up the next session and never asked for or expected any freebie. When she retired I was surprisingly sad for several months. I felt like I had lost a good friend. I still miss her but I respect her and I am glad she is happy in the new phase of her life. If sincerely caring about someone's happiness and well-being and enjoying their company is a form of "love", well then I'm guilty. Or just human.
  10. Hmmm... I am NOT a provider, just a guy with a job in a very high-end customer-service-oriented business, and business has definitely dropped off since the election. I'm not trying to make this a political discussion, but the economic uncertainty as we approach the fiscal cliff has a lot of people holding their money a little closer. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
  11. A Friendly PSA From Your Friendly ASP

Gisele "the penis whisperer". Oh how I miss you my dear!
  12. say it ain't so . . .

OH NO!!! Not Ding Dongs. Please say it isn't so.
  13. Gentlemen, hard pecker, or soft pecker.

+1 on the over-stimulation. Some ladies start off with a 6,000 RPM UTF and we wonder why junior can't feel anything inside a rubber raincoat inside a nice soft warm sleepy place. I have found that I respond much better if we start off slow and sensual and gentle. By starting off slowly and gently, things actually heat up better and with a better ultimate ending. That little guy is actually sensitive, even when soft, unless he's been abused and over stimulated, so you ladies can save some wear and tear on your body parts by starting off nice slow. "That's just my opinion; I could be wrong."
  14. Chat

It seems to me that the TOB Chat has been underutilized in recent years. There's usually no one on it (like right now). It used to be a sometimes fun place for real-time conversation, especially when the ladies join in. I'd like to propose that everyone here, when you login to TOB, that you also log in to Chat. Maybe something interesting might happen.