Savoir Faire

Blind Couple

12 posts in this topic

Have you ever seen a BLIND COUPLE FUCK? I didn't know they were BLIND at first until I walked in between them and she went to hug me because she thought I was him and he was about to protect her. I was IMPRESSED with how they both worked with each other. Then I saw/heard them getting it on. She was yelling, get it DADDY. 

On 3/23/2024 at 4:57 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Have you ever seen a BLIND COUPLE FUCK? I didn't know they were BLIND at first until I walked in between them and she went to hug me because she thought I was him and he was about to protect her. I was IMPRESSED with how they both worked with each other. Then I saw/heard them getting it on. She was yelling, get it DADDY.

https://www.perkins.org/what-blindness-really-looks-like/#:~:text=Blindness is rarely absolute.,It's a spectrum.&text=When most sighted people think,can interfere with healthy vision  

How did you walk in between two people having sex?

I also have R.P. So, Jessie snd i have something in common!  Besides our hair color!  ❤️  I found this young lady in 2020 and she really pulled me out of a dark spot.  since then I’ve been better at  embracing what I have. I belong to a powerful group and we all support each other here in Denver and now my group has gone international Everyone in my  group is  loosing eyesight..  We have two meetings every month. One in  person at the start of the month as well as a zoom meet in the middle of the month. If anyone knows of anyone who is losing their eyesight or has gone completely? I would be happy to talk to them.: also get them involved with my group as well as services that are provided for those of us that are learning to cope with limited vision. 
Having a handicap is sexy! Especially when you lose your fear and are willing to talk openly and honestly about what’s happening with yourself! Yes, I’m going to continue to work through my fears, and I encourage everyone else to do the same!  

What I have is called retinitis pigmentosa. You can look it up on the Internet.. 

In June on the 16Th I will be going to Leader Dog  (not to get a dog yet) but to get better mobility training. I am super excited. A few of my friends went in March so now it is my turn to go! 😁 I can do this! 

On 4/10/2024 at 10:30 PM, sweetmoment said:

Thank you for sharing this, Kali. This is cool!

Being blind is a spectrum in that the individuals lose eyesight at different levels. You can find Jessie on TikTok she is inspiring as well as hilarious (my thinking). 

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Being blind is a spectrum in that the individuals lose eyesight at different levels. You can find Jessie on TikTok she is inspiring as well as hilarious (my thinking). 

Kali, since you referenced Jessie on TikTok as an example of a person living well despite her relative blindness, can you link me to her TikTok profile? If you feel it would be more appropriate to do so in a private message to me, then you are welcome to send me a personal message.

On 4/14/2024 at 1:28 AM, sweetmoment said:

Kali, since you referenced Jessie on TikTok as an example of a person living well despite her relative blindness, can you link me to her TikTok profile? If you feel it would be more appropriate to do so in a private message to me, then you are welcome to send me a personal message.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLPDewUT/

Posted (edited)

Wow! I did it! Above clip, I could not stop laughing! I do appreciate her! 😂 now I know I could have sentbrhat privately. I think we all can use a bit of Badass blind babe today!!! You got to love Jessie! ❤️

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Let me just say, I hope you all wonder about me and my sense of humor! I love to keep it fun and it is important to let go and have fun while going through challenges in life! No matter what!