stevie-2249

Advertising

9 posts in this topic

Just curious when ladies say in their ads that no gee, no daty, no bbbj, how can they say they are the best? I mean I don’t know please let us know please.

Not all of us are seeking the same things.....

1. Google can you catch a disease via unprotected oral. That should scare you enough! You should be happy a woman cares enough to protect herself and you and isn’t out here allowing randos do whatever and vise versa! 

2. Theres more to this whole game than just selling a service. If I can’t connect and grow with you on a whole different level I don’t want it. I want to know who you are and about you. Woman have other aspects than her body and her tongue. What’s her mind like? What’s her goals in life? I’m trying to take care of my finances (own a house and a car and a business). 

3. Some girls do and some girls don’t. I’m not a gfe provider but you can 100% find tons of beautiful girls who are. 

And true not everyone needs a FS provider. I have some clients who just need someone to talk to! Either way a woman giving herself to you is a lot to begin with so be happy we are even willing to give you any of us ❤️ this should be priceless

We men have a fantasy, I’m sure 99 percent of us aren’t just looking to talk to a pretty lady! If you let us know your not doing this and that it kinda ruins are fantasy, I’m sure r they lose a lot business for advertising that, and if they don’t advertise that then they aren’t getting regulars, cbj something I can deal with. 

I love how these discussion boards, as well as socials, serve as another form of advertising, helping us decide whom we want to see and who should be given the widest of berths.  As much as we men have fantasies,

And true not everyone needs a FS provider. I have some clients who just need someone to talk to! Either way a woman giving herself to you is a lot to begin with so be happy we are even willing to give you any of us ❤️ this should be priceless

we also have nightmares.

1 hour ago, whatagame said:
I love how these discussion boards, as well as socials, serve as another form of advertising, helping us decide whom we want to see and who should be given the widest of berths.  As much as we men have fantasies,

we also have nightmares.

A total disconnect.

GFE is attitude. Nothing projects it like "no GFE". Consider it a screening tool and move on.