Savoir Faire

BAIT N SWITCH/BLACKLIST THREAT

9 posts in this topic

Typical Savior Faire encounter. Okay, so I see this post of this pretty hot provider that catches my eye, so I send a nice text to schedule a session. Now me, I have did this so long I sometimes will know what type of provider I am working with before the door even opens but I still want to make sure by meeting up anyways. So me and this provider schedule and I arrive on time. She says let her know when you are 10 minutes away LOL, which I fully complied with. After being invited up, I just knew it wasn't going to go well but I did it anyways just to make sure. She sends me to one room which she isn't in, I am sure whoever was in the room got a good look of The Savior, which I could care less, I just ain't about to wait long because I have PUSSY to get, LOL you not working with a rookie over here. Anyways, I text that I am about to leave because no one is answering the door and then at the end of the hall, a provider sticks her head out LOL like she is laying on the damn floor, so I am like LOL shaking my head because I knew I wasn't about to stay unless she was the beautiful provider on the pic. So when I walk in the door, I am not going to lie, she definitely wasn't my type from the back. I knew it wasn't going to work LOL and she starts to give me directions because she was OBVIOUSLY use to CLIENTS showing up and taking one for the team LMAO. So I ask her nicely "Are you the woman on the pics" and she says yes immediately. Of course I am like LOL, hold on let me check? While I am checking, she gets all huffy and puffy and starts to talk about how I am killing her VIBE and she has other clients waiting LOL. I am still looking for the ad because I knew it wasn't her but I wanted to see the look on her face when I showed her the ad. So to make a long story short, she kinda aggressively asked me what I was planning, which was a great way for me to just turn around and leave. She then text me some 15 minutes later mad and threatening to write a review LOL. Mad at me because SHE posting pics that are not her, yet blaming me for wasting her time. I said you are more than welcome to join the rest of providers that have written a review on The Savior LOL because you all have something in common, which is The Savior chose not to see you and you want to lie because your feelings are hurt. I always find this shit FUNNY because REJECTION IS A HELL OF A DRUG................................

You should write a review of her so that others who may stray from TOB will know to be in the lookout for.

5 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Is there a Readers Digest version? 

Nope, just the TV guide under elevated drama!! 😵‍💫stay tooned!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 2/12/2024 at 10:02 AM, ilovewomen said:

You should write a review of her so that others who may stray from TOB will know to be in the lookout for.

ILW sorry but I definitely won't be posting a review for this particular provider. I haven't seen her post since, so I am pretty sure she is off to a new City. 

On 2/12/2024 at 7:26 AM, Juskiddng said:

Are you planning to write a review?

Nope..................LOL, she stopped posting, there is no need for a review ......................... Besides its a known fact, a provider can have all negative reviews and guys are going to still knock on her door LMAO..................................

On 2/11/2024 at 3:45 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Typical Savior Faire encounter. Okay, so I see this post of this pretty hot provider that catches my eye, so I send a nice text to schedule a session. Now me, I have did this so long I sometimes will know what type of provider I am working with before the door even opens but I still want to make sure by meeting up anyways. So me and this provider schedule and I arrive on time. She says let her know when you are 10 minutes away LOL, which I fully complied with. After being invited up, I just knew it wasn't going to go well but I did it anyways just to make sure. She sends me to one room which she isn't in, I am sure whoever was in the room got a good look of The Savior, which I could care less, I just ain't about to wait long because I have PUSSY to get, LOL you not working with a rookie over here. Anyways, I text that I am about to leave because no one is answering the door and then at the end of the hall, a provider sticks her head out LOL like she is laying on the damn floor, so I am like LOL shaking my head because I knew I wasn't about to stay unless she was the beautiful provider on the pic. So when I walk in the door, I am not going to lie, she definitely wasn't my type from the back. I knew it wasn't going to work LOL and she starts to give me directions because she was OBVIOUSLY use to CLIENTS showing up and taking one for the team LMAO. So I ask her nicely "Are you the woman on the pics" and she says yes immediately. Of course I am like LOL, hold on let me check? While I am checking, she gets all huffy and puffy and starts to talk about how I am killing her VIBE and she has other clients waiting LOL. I am still looking for the ad because I knew it wasn't her but I wanted to see the look on her face when I showed her the ad. So to make a long story short, she kinda aggressively asked me what I was planning, which was a great way for me to just turn around and leave. She then text me some 15 minutes later mad and threatening to write a review LOL. Mad at me because SHE posting pics that are not her, yet blaming me for wasting her time. I said you are more than welcome to join the rest of providers that have written a review on The Savior LOL because you all have something in common, which is The Savior chose not to see you and you want to lie because your feelings are hurt. I always find this shit FUNNY because REJECTION IS A HELL OF A DRUG................................

It sucks and unfortunately this goes both ways.  I m guessing she was not a well reviewed provider?  I have blacklisted more than 50 numbers this week alone.  It has significantly gotten worse since Covid with people playing games wasting time.  Even worse getting them verified and then giving your room # and then they don’t show up and you have no choice but to either beg the hotel to change your room or have to eat the hotel cost and move to a new hotel.  If you don’t like the girl you can just leave or you can write a review.  Many people say they don’t want to put their information in but isn’t TOB completely anonymous?  No one should be scared to become a member or join correct?   I think The Other Board and P411 by far have the best verification processes available.  I wish everyone would just use the system like it’s meant to be.  
it’s been about 80% no shows or cancel at last moment. 

On 2/18/2024 at 5:45 PM, Naomi-0172 said:

It sucks and unfortunately this goes both ways.  I m guessing she was not a well reviewed provider?  I have blacklisted more than 50 numbers this week alone.  It has significantly gotten worse since Covid with people playing games wasting time.  Even worse getting them verified and then giving your room # and then they don’t show up and you have no choice but to either beg the hotel to change your room or have to eat the hotel cost and move to a new hotel.  If you don’t like the girl you can just leave or you can write a review.  Many people say they don’t want to put their information in but isn’t TOB completely anonymous?  No one should be scared to become a member or join correct?   I think The Other Board and P411 by far have the best verification processes available.  I wish everyone would just use the system like it’s meant to be.  
it’s been about 80% no shows or cancel at last moment. 

You are correct, she didn't have not one review and to be honest, I don't really go around sniffing for reviews. I am mainly more into THE HUNT if you know what I mean. In my book everybody starts out NEW and if you treat The Savior right, trust and behold he is going to return the favor with a review and some. I am not mad at this provider, I just think its funny how easy she can go and lie on a blacklist and make the shit believable. I never really looked at a PROVIDER'S side of the effect of a guy no showing/getting your room number/changing hotels. My goodness, that is fucking insane and cost money. And yes, when I don't like a girl, I can easily move the fuck on LOL and call a few up/book damn near before I get to my car downstairs. I remember booking 3 different TOB girls in this one hotel and I actually saw all fucking 3 in less than a few hours. As far as leaving a girl a negative review on TOB, LOL I don't do that type of stuff, its PETTY in my book. I just won't go back and see her, no need to even waste time talking bad about her because she can easily REBUTT and as we all know, men are still going to go see her, so you are basically wasting your time................................. 

Hang in there Ms Naomi, I had no idea you had so much to say LOL, remembers our little visit back in the day...................