Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Western ~P

join date/original handle

10 posts in this topic

not sure who to direct this question... is there a way to get my original Seeking ~P join date/handle back w/the Western ~P moniker? delete if this isn't the right place.

thank you

rsz-img-8041.jpg

22 hours ago, Western ~P said:

not sure who to direct this question... is there a way to get my original Seeking ~P join date/handle back w/the Western ~P moniker? delete if this isn't the right place.

thank you

rsz-img-8041.jpg

Interesting question. 

I made numerous attempts to retrieve my original handle and join date after a short hiatus due to overseas assignment. Never did achieve either quest.

Good luck in your efforts.

The only suggestion l have  was to talk to The Whisperer directly for the  both of you. I also have an older profile on here and SoWet. KaliofDenver,  I never posted and had. about 3 reviews only I think? 

maybe old software not retrievable. idk. hopefully it is. if not…shrugs :(

23 hours ago, Western ~P said:

maybe old software not retrievable. idk. hopefully it is. if not…shrugs :(

I think yours is different because you have your old profile and posted it in this post!   so it shouldn’t be too difficult to combine both of your profiles! 

On 2/3/2024 at 2:34 PM, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I made numerous attempts to retrieve my original handle and join date after a short hiatus due to overseas assignment. Never did achieve either quest.

Good luck in your efforts.

you may have luck in restoring your original handle/join date but there is a slight catch........there was luck for me in restoring my original Seeking ~P handle with my original 2007 join date. however to restore (sync) Seeking ~P w the original join date, there is a chance in losing all data attached with the old Seeking ~P handle and my current Western ~P handle. i decided against restoring/transferring (sync) current data with the old data. My Seeking ~P original handle will always be there. i'll cherish the memories as denver is home and where the birth of the Seeking ~P handle started thanks to Velvet Valentine who gave me the handle name. she is missed.

goodluck oldertruckerguy if you decide to go forward in updating your old original handle to the current...

On 2/5/2024 at 1:29 PM, Western ~P said:

you may have luck in restoring your original handle/join date but there is a slight catch........there was luck for me in restoring my original Seeking ~P handle with my original 2007 join date. however to restore (sync) Seeking ~P w the original join date, there is a chance in losing all data attached with the old Seeking ~P handle and my current Western ~P handle. i decided against restoring/transferring (sync) current data with the old data. My Seeking ~P original handle will always be there. i'll cherish the memories as denver is home and where the birth of the Seeking ~P handle started thanks to Velvet Valentine who gave me the handle name. she is missed.

goodluck oldertruckerguy if you decide to go forward in updating your old original handle to the current...

That is so beautiful the way you said that I also miss velvet!  As for my old profile? I am ok if it isn’t found. I have been doing this on and off since 2002. And I think it was 2008 or something around that time when I was my former Kali and still very much the same I feel. Kind of a silly thought of the past I have and when I quite last time before I thought for sure I was done. Well, that’s a big NOPE 😂 Here I be!

On 2/5/2024 at 2:29 PM, Western ~P said:

… where the birth of the Seeking ~P handle started thanks to Velvet Valentine who gave me the handle name. she is missed.

There is a hole n my heart marked ‘Velvet’ 😰

around 2007-2008 ... forum format back then ... used same handle