Savoir Faire

Tequila

5 posts in this topic

I lost a good friend years ago. We will call him Male D. and his girlfriend who was married to another man we will call her Female A. I went to visit my Male D. for the weekend and once I got to his place, he says that I was welcome to stay at his place. I said okay that would be nice, so I showed up at his place and we chopped it up about the old days for hours. He then mentions that he wants me to meet his girlfriend Female A. and goes on about how hot she is. I said cool, so he set it up for later that night where we would meet his girlfriend Female A. and she brought along her friend as well. So after meeting Female A. I must admit, she was a fucking knockout and I was impressed. I whispered, you have gotten the cream of the crop my friend, she is drop dead gorgeous. He thanks me and then he says he is going to get drinks for everyone, so he leaves. Okay, after he leaves, this is when the shit starts to get wierd LOL. Female A. started asking me lots of questions but at the same time she was flirting big time. I am looking at her and saying, WTF this is Male D.'s girlfriend, why is she up on me? So I resisted her advances and then Male D. returns. I was glad because now maybe she will get up off of me LOL. Negative, Female A. flirted right in front of Male D. She even slid her foot between my legs because I was sitting across from her on the other side. I look at Male D. and I am like wondering if they are playing some type of game here but I know he had to see what she was doing. So Male D. gets up and goes to the bathroom and I say to her, are you nuts, you are flirting in front of Male D.? She then says, whats wrong, you don't like what you see and in my head/mind I am saying I want to straight bend you the fuck over right here right now. But I responded with you are my friend's Male D.'s girl, I am not going there. So to speed the story up, we go back to Male D.'s house and he ask me LOL, where do you want to sleep at? He has 3 bedrooms, all close to one another but I chose the fucking couch way down the hall in the living room. Male D. didn't understand why I chose the couch but he gave me a blanket/pillow and Female A.'s friend slept on the floor. So some 2 hours later, Female A. slides in the living room, gets on top of me while I am sleep and kisses/sticks her tongue down my throat. I woke up, like WTF LOL, this woman was taking what she wanted. Next thing I know, I look out of the corner of my eye and Male D. is standing watching everything. Male D. yells out my fucking name, like its my fault, grabs Female A. and smacks the living shit out of this woman. I am like WTF is going on? He grabs/picks her up and takes her to the back room and the rest is history. 5 hours later, we are all sitting at the table and I ask him, what the fuck was that all about and he says to me, its THE TEQUILA..................We have never spoken again since........................TRUE STORY 

[ 1 Tequila ]•[ 2 Tequila ]•[ 3 Tequila-floor ]

There was a country song a few years back - "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off". 

Never developed a taste of tequila. More of a bourbon guy.

I’m a Scotch guy, but other whiskeys can please my palate.

On the other hand my partner is a top shelf tequila gal. Dobel, Duclevista, Esperanto, Abandonado, …. She likes it with one of those 2” ice cubes, sipping away as I enjoy my single malt neat.