skinnydud

Boyz, tell us about someone you miss!

36 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2024 at 9:39 PM, Steve Rogers said:

Two ladies come to mind off the top of my head(no pun intended).Clarissa Clark and AmandaLove303. Clarissa was my first lady that I was introduced to on TOB. Great rack! Liked motorcycles and rode. 

AmandaLove303 was kind, sweet and just a doll! No wonder they both retired/ stopped. They got pulled off the market. Kudos to the men who snagged them up. I wish them happiness and joy!

I remember AmandaLove, she had a great incall location and she was tall, thick and pretty. Quiet as kept, I wouldn't mind getting me some more of that.................................

On 1/30/2024 at 8:48 PM, Savoir Faire said:

LOL, if I can connect, yes I am going to thank you for it X 2 but if you get some of that because I went and found her, well you are going to LOVE ME FOR THAT................ 

Okay Skinny I put out an APB on Jessee J but I am sorry to announce, I didn't get a response from her, so for now you are going to have to dream about her LOL..................................If I get a reply, I will definitely hit it first LOL and share her digits with ya........................

On 2/5/2024 at 6:33 PM, BoulderB said:

Well hot damn!  I missed that!

thanks!

Better pack your wheaties, she's petite and there is no tapping out or waving of the white flag with her. Definitely recommend...............

On 2/10/2024 at 5:52 PM, oldguy47 said:

Indeed. Remember the handcuffs?

How could I forget.

It’s nice to remember some of the greats from the past…

Going way back but I really miss Jenna and Prairie…they’re still my ATF.

Also Cherry of Denver, Jennifer Classy Centerfold, Sweet Ashley, Jacklyn of Denver Cream, Mona, and Kia (Penthouse Pet).

On 2/9/2024 at 8:47 AM, Mustang87 said:

I know she moved away, not sure where. I recall she had a good opportunity out of the biz, but I don't remember any specifics.  She wasn't around long, but she created quite an impression.

she moved to virginia.   also I do remember Kodi the all american girl and cheyenne and sweet bailey.