loaderupfully

Specific request

17 posts in this topic

I'm looking for something specific,  I'm not sure how to find out what ladies would be willing to do this.   Any suggestions would be great

Someone gave you advice on this last year....

On 11/26/2023 at 0:08 AM, loaderupfully said:

I'm looking for something specific,  I'm not sure how to find out what ladies would be willing to do this.   Any suggestions would be great

Most ladies are reluctant to discuss specific activities in advance of meeting. My suggestion is to find a few TOB companions who interest you and read their reviews to see if your specific interest is mentioned. Join TER VIP - their reviews are much more detailed. You could also DM TOB  hobbyists and ask them if your specific activity is available from a companion. 

On 11/25/2023 at 10:08 PM, loaderupfully said:

Any suggestions would be great

most don't answer free questions. FIRST compensate accordingly and then you can ask your one question. doesn't mean she'll accommodate the request. she may can accommodate you or she will flat out decline your "something specific"

On 11/25/2023 at 10:08 PM, loaderupfully said:

My advice to you would be to START with whom you have already REVIEWED. WHY do I say this because they have already met you and they are in some way form or fashion already comfortable with you as a CLIENT. Your request can be approved/declined in PRIVATE through text/session. Your chances of some random sending you a message is not going to be a popular idea in my opinion. Posting it in the PUBLIC is asking for it LOL. Asking to get your feelings hurt if you are sensitive. Good luck to you, I hope you can find what it is you are looking for........................

On 11/29/2023 at 11:29 AM, Western ~P said:

most don't answer free questions. FIRST compensate accordingly and then you can ask your one question. doesn't mean she'll accommodate the request. she may can accommodate you or she will flat out decline your "something specific"

What is the appropriate compensation for getting a question answered??????

24 minutes ago, mustang said:

I would wager that for this particular ASP, it would be the same as the cost of an appointment; but you already knew that…

2 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

I would wager that for this particular ASP, it would be the same as the cost of an appointment; but you already knew that…

Actually, I really did not know that, and IF that is true, should I ever be told that I would have to pay for a session just to get an answer to a question I would certainly apologize for wasting their time and hang up.  IMHO paying for an answer is like paying for tap water when I go out to eat.

26 minutes ago, mustang said:

Actually, I really did not know that, and IF that is true, should I ever be told that I would have to pay for a session just to get an answer to a question I would certainly apologize for wasting their time and hang up.  IMHO paying for an answer is like paying for tap water when I go out to eat.

Any woman stupid enough to answer pay for play questions either over the phone or via email to someone they aren’t sure of, probably shouldn’t be doing this in the first place. As for the one’s smart enough to not answer fool ass questions, they prolly don’t need your business.

incriminating questions that I aimed towards anything pertaining to activities of question? Really, should not be discussed until we meet in person. After I meet you in person. You are welcome to ask as many questions as you wish! honestly, most of our activities you can read about in our reviews. look under our profile page to find our reviews. 

4 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Any woman stupid enough to answer pay for play questions either over the phone or via email to someone they aren’t sure of, probably shouldn’t be doing this in the first place. As for the one’s smart enough to not answer fool ass questions, they prolly don’t need your business.

I agree with that, but how is getting paid to  answer that question a smart thing?  IF the question should not be answered over the phone, how is that fact changed by paying for that answer????

On 11/25/2023 at 11:08 PM, loaderupfully said:

Nothings wrong with asking something that you may want specifically as long as you’re prepared to compensate up to that standard of what you may be wanting. 

4 hours ago, mustang said:

I agree with that, but how is getting paid to  answer that question a smart thing?  IF the question should not be answered over the phone, how is that fact changed by paying for that answer????

I am  confused by what you are asking. When has a lady been paid to answer incriminating questions by a potential client? I have never seen that happen! It sounds like a form of entrapment! 

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am  confused by what you are asking. When has a lady been paid to answer incriminating questions by a potential client? I have never seen that happen! It sounds like a form of entrapment! 

If I can speak for the companions, answering activity based questions when you are face to face and have provided the donation (and are probaby naked) is less risky for her than answering those queations via text or phone call. Sone wont even answer then.....

8 hours ago, sb1212 said:

If I can speak for the companions, answering activity based questions when you are face to face and have provided the donation (and are probaby naked) is less risky for her than answering those queations via text or phone call. Sone wont even answer then.....

Yes I won’t argue with that @sb1212 😊

On 12/6/2023 at 10:18 AM, mustang said:

Obviously, if you need to ask ... then you most likely, can't afford it !