sparkey600

Want a better retirement?

216 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oldguy47 said:

In other words, Ford does not make "the worst cars on the road" as you claimed. Thanks for confirming your statement was untrue. 

I didnt include the all important thing called my opinion.  That takes it from 18th to 24th.  Dead last.  Why?  Union made.

Now.  Use your google machine and you'll see report after report of the why Ford is an absolute dumpster fire.

3 hours ago, Might As Well said:

Sure...Ill indulge you for a second.  Consumer Reports.  18th out of 24 brands.  Why?  Union shop.

https://fordauthority.com/2022/11/ford-ranked-18th-in-2022-consumer-reports-reliability-survey/

So Ford is in the top 75%. (That is an "Office" reference)  How did you find this report?

Edited by TML93

23 minutes ago, TML93 said:

So Ford is in the top 75%. (That is an "Office" reference)  How did you find this report?

They reviewed 24 brands, not 100.  Ford came in 18th....so pretty much up to par for a union shop.  Factor in experiences/opinion on Ford?  Dead last.

Google anything about Ford about reliability, rankings...etc and youll see just terrible rating after terrible rating.   

39 minutes ago, Might As Well said:

They reviewed 24 brands, not 100.  Ford came in 18th....so pretty much up to par for a union shop.  Factor in experiences/opinion on Ford?  Dead last.

Google anything about Ford about reliability, rankings...etc and youll see just terrible rating after terrible rating.   

Good grief the never ending argument of old men although one sounds distinctly gen X.

For starters the reliability ratings from Consumer Reports and J D Power mysteriously vary completely.  CR uses 22 years of history to predict reliability.  Nothing could go wrong there or be artificially behind the curve on reality. (and the ultimate source of what you link/quote)  If one considers J D Power they list Chevy and Buick in top 5 - last I knew also union brands.  I do not believe either CR or JD. Just because two things are true at the same time does NOT mean either caused the other.  Lastly making your insulting claims based upon popularity or prevalence of unions - same could be argued relative to Ford.  Best selling vehicle period and best selling truck for 40 years.  Yes, it is apparent you hate unions.  Great, but before slandering all union employees as "slugs" etc. you really should learn even minimal history as to why there are unions to begin with.  

Enough facts for one night, carry on but there has to be something more fun and productive.

Oh, pull a Columbo, one more thing - the National Labor Relations Board has found Starbucks in violation of labor law and is calling for forced reopening of 23 outlets that were closed solely because of a vote to unionize, including one in Springs.  And back pay for all employees.  It goes to court shortly.

2 hours ago, Might As Well said:

The top 75% was a joke, hence I said it was a "Office" reference.  The reason I asked is because Google is union. (Alphabet Workers Union)  Let me guess Google is going to be shut down soon.  Do you live in Denver?  Then you probably use Xcel Energy to power your computer that you are using to Google.  Xcel in also union, and so is Denver Water.  Are you sending gifts/cards for Xmas?  Well don't use USPS or UPS both union.  Maybe you are going to travel for the holidays?  Airline, train, and buses are all union.  So I guess you will have to drive.  Don't fill up at Phillips 66 or Chevron both union.  Going to buy groceries?  King Soopers and Safeway are both union.  It's almost as if you rely on the slugs, grifters and leaches that you dislike so much.  (Unless you get your electrictiy from a lemon, and you live next to running water.)  Those are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.  I think you will say all of these would run much better if they were non-union. (With no facts or data to back up your opinion)

I looked up the same Consumer Report you listed and there are actually 28 brands.  So Ford did a little better then you indicated.

Consumer Reports auto reliability: Top cars, trucks, SUVs for 2022 (usatoday.com)

I'll give you Lincoln which came in 28th, but Tesla came in 27th.  Tesla is famously 100% union free, why did they come in 27th?  Because the are not union.  (Using your logic) @gr8owl you stole my thunder I was going to mention the Ford F-150 is the best selling truck.  So that must mean they are the best right?  (See the logical fallacy?)  If you had read that Starbucks article you linked beyond the headline it said in that article that the case was going to court.  But it is a good example why there is a decline in unions in the USA.  How many of that 90% non union workers tried to start a union and were not successful.  You are over simplfying when you say the only reason a job is not union is because they don't want a union.  America does not hate unions, corporate America hates unions.  The rules are already stacked against unions, and companies are given very little consequences for the illegal tactics they use to bust unions.  Yes those Starbucks will probably re-open and they will be required to re-hire the employees and pay them back pay for the time they missed while the stores were closed.  Minus any income they received while not working at Starbucks.  So not much of a penalty, but this is a common union busting tecnique.  Starbucks knew this would happen but the point was not to close the store permanently.  It was to scare the employees and dissuade others from organizing.  But when you said it was good news that hundreds of people were out of work, I did not agree with that.

Companies Will Do Almost Anything to Stop Workers Unionizing | TIME

So now you want to eliminate all unions in the world?  That got me curious about unions in other countries.

Countries with highest share of unionized workers worldwide | Statista

It appears that a lot of the world disagrees with you.  It is an economic fact that when unions are strong,  it improves the economy.  So here are the GDPs per capita.

GDP per capita, by country 2022 | Statista

So interestingly Iceland which is 91% union is right behind the USA in GDP per capita.  The bottom of the list of union countries are Venzuela, Myanmar, Haiti and Saint Lucia.  Are these economies we want to emulate?  I'm not saying all jobs should be union but having some are actually a good thing.  

When this thread started your attitude was "To each their own but I think this" and you seemed resonable. Then you went full throttle on the anti-union rhetoric and started name calling union workers.  (That was when I started to get irked)  Now you have just become a caricature of yourself.  Ignoring what others have posted, and making unsubstantiated claims.  For the most part your evidence has been anecdotal at best, or made up at worst.  And the most frustrating part for me is you keep saying the same things over and over.  You sound like a broken record.  Wait you might not understand that reference. You sound like a Tik Tok on an endless loop.  I'm not even a union guy but your rhetoric is making more into one.  You are in your anti union bubble and won't listen or try to understand the other side.  It's like you have Union Derrangement Syndrome, or UDS.  So I understand a little bit better where you are coming from.  I'm sure you have stopped reading by now this is way more than 280 characters. And you will respond for me to use brevity.  But I did not even go into the real reasons unions have declined in the USA.  But I decided not to because it would be a waste of time.  Your UDS would kick in and you would just either not acknowledge it or just dismiss it.

Well I'm going to go watch the game now, oh wait player unions!  Maybe I'll watch TV or a movie instead, oh no SAG-AFTRA and WAG.  On second thought I think I'll just go to bed.

Edited by TML93

5 hours ago, Necron 99 said:

Well, some "bad" car models can be found in all makes.  I happen to be fond of Fords.  Here are pics of my 1967 Mustang and 1969 Bronco...still lighting up the occasional Chevy here and there (not Corvettes)...

MUSTANG.JPG

Bronco Front.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

18 hours ago, Might As Well said:

Done?  No.  You're not.

Hard questions?  No.  You asked - and repeatedly BTW - questions that an 8th grader could put together.  The rest?  LOL.  I dont take you as an attack.  You are beneath me, but it is interesting to see you get enraged.  Deny that?  Go back and see your long winded rants.

Time for you to whimper to the Mods about ending this string....again?

Nice try. 57 million people in the US have no retirement offered  via work retirement options from their employers  because of people like you, yes I'm done with you. You and people like you are the problem no matter how you spin it. Do your thing. Take advantage of your desperate employees, the people you hate, immigrants  that you profess to keep out of our country but LOVE to employ because they are cheap labor,  but don't say I'm something other than you for taking financial care of my workers. You are anti union because it would cost you money, plain and simple. And despite my 8th grader questions you have never answered one I guess you are afraid of someone that has an 8th grader education. What does that say about you? I'm not enraged in the least. Just wondering why you are so hateful of Unions and never justify your position. Why do you HATE Unions. Answer this question. No graphs so statistics no other hiding behind BS. Why do you hate Unions? You have yet to answer any of my questions. And that's you in a nut shell. Attacking but NEVER answering. NEVER answering. Wondering what benefits you offer your employees? I'm sure you will skate back this with something like "Oh this is too long to read" Or why did you do a six paragraph response because You're too hammered to read a well thought out response to You're stupid ass bs.  ANSWER MY PREVIOUS QUESTIONS . But no, you won't because you can't argue the logistics about paying people what deserve because you are a rat at heart. I'm sure this is longer than you might like to read and will come up with some other excuse to not answer other questions that I have asked.

My guys make an average of 80 bucks an hour all in with benefits and retirement, 401K health insurance Dental  Vison and the like. Paid time off as well. Your guys make?? What do they make? Wondering on your answer to this? I'm sure you will skate by this question as you so......

Yeah not so much  so. There is there is that....Arguments? I bet you say this response is too long to read like you did previously. We the Union take care of our members, you take advantage of you're employee's That's where we depart and that's where you post : OMG You're post is so long I can't read it all or answer read it all!" 

I rest my case. And there's no way you reply. Probably with more charts about how Unions are losing ground. They are losing ground because of employers like you.

Again, I'm sure this is too long for you to read, like many of my previous posts. Maybe you have a hard time reading? At  any rate, and I know you seem to hate me for this as well, hope you and your family are doing well. Yeah, for some reason, this pisses you of. This is long to read. I'm sure you won't read this in it's entirety because as you said I seem to communicate with a 8th grader education, given so you should be more than ever to answer my simple questions'

GO! 

Nope not asking the mods delete this string. Somehow I think you are though because you talk a line of BS but NEVER answer any question's. EVER.

Why don't you answer some of my questions? I bet you are afraid of your answers. Just so you know what, the Mods here LOVE the drama!

Answer my questions but I bet you won't.

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Good grief the never ending argument of old men although one sounds distinctly gen X.

For starters the reliability ratings from Consumer Reports and J D Power mysteriously vary completely.  CR uses 22 years of history to predict reliability.  Nothing could go wrong there or be artificially behind the curve on reality. (and the ultimate source of what you link/quote)  If one considers J D Power they list Chevy and Buick in top 5 - last I knew also union brands.  I do not believe either CR or JD. Just because two things are true at the same time does NOT mean either caused the other.  Lastly making your insulting claims based upon popularity or prevalence of unions - same could be argued relative to Ford.  Best selling vehicle period and best selling truck for 40 years.  Yes, it is apparent you hate unions.  Great, but before slandering all union employees as "slugs" etc. you really should learn even minimal history as to why there are unions to begin with.  

Enough facts for one night, carry on but there has to be something more fun and productive.

Oh, pull a Columbo, one more thing - the National Labor Relations Board has found Starbucks in violation of labor law and is calling for forced reopening of 23 outlets that were closed solely because of a vote to unionize, including one in Springs.  And back pay for all employees.  It goes to court shortly.

LOL.  And yea....those 23 outlets that may reopen?  Easy enough to close again.  Why?  Union grifters.

4 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Nice try. 57 million people in the US have no retirement offered  via work retirement options from their employers  because of people like you, yes I'm done with you. You and people like you are the problem no matter how you spin it. Do your thing. Take advantage of your desperate employees, the people you hate, immigrants  that you profess to keep out of our country but LOVE to employ because they are cheap labor,  but don't say I'm something other than you for taking financial care of my workers. You are anti union because it would cost you money, plain and simple. And despite my 8th grader questions you have never answered one I guess you are afraid of someone that has an 8th grader education. What does that say about you? I'm not enraged in the least. Just wondering why you are so hateful of Unions and never justify your position. Why do you HATE Unions. Answer this question. No graphs so statistics no other hiding behind BS. Why do you hate Unions? You have yet to answer any of my questions. And that's you in a nut shell. Attacking but NEVER answering. NEVER answering. Wondering what benefits you offer your employees? I'm sure you will skate back this with something like "Oh this is too long to read" Or why did you do a six paragraph response because You're too hammered to read a well thought out response to You're stupid ass bs.  ANSWER MY PREVIOUS QUESTIONS . But no, you won't because you can't argue the logistics about paying people what deserve because you are a rat at heart. I'm sure this is longer than you might like to read and will come up with some other excuse to not answer other questions that I have asked.

My guys make an average of 80 bucks an hour all in with benefits and retirement, 401K health insurance Dental  Vison and the like. Paid time off as well. Your guys make?? What do they make? Wondering on your answer to this? I'm sure you will skate by this question as you so......

Yeah not so much  so. There is there is that....Arguments? I bet you say this response is too long to read like you did previously. We the Union take care of our members, you take advantage of you're employee's That's where we depart and that's where you post : OMG You're post is so long I can't read it all or answer read it all!" 

I rest my case. And there's no way you reply. Probably with more charts about how Unions are losing ground. They are losing ground because of employers like you.

Again, I'm sure this is too long for you to read, like many of my previous posts. Maybe you have a hard time reading? At  any rate, and I know you seem to hate me for this as well, hope you and your family are doing well. Yeah, for some reason, this pisses you of. This is long to read. I'm sure you won't read this in it's entirety because as you said I seem to communicate with a 8th grader education, given so you should be more than ever to answer my simple questions'

GO! 

Nope not asking the mods delete this string. Somehow I think you are though because you talk a line of BS but NEVER answer any question's. EVER.

Why don't you answer some of my questions? I bet you are afraid of your answers. Just so you know what, the Mods here LOVE the drama!

Answer my questions but I bet you won't.

LOL.  Of course Im not going to take much time with you - this has already been covered.  Only a union grifter would not be able to understand that.  Keep on raging!

7 hours ago, TML93 said:

The top 75% was a joke, hence I said it was a "Office" reference.  The reason I asked is because Google is union. (Alphabet Workers Union)  Let me guess Google is going to be shut down soon.  Do you live in Denver?  Then you probably use Xcel Energy to power your computer that you are using to Google.  Xcel in also union, and so is Denver Water.  Are you sending gifts/cards for Xmas?  Well don't use USPS or UPS both union.  Maybe you are going to travel for the holidays?  Airline, train, and buses are all union.  So I guess you will have to drive.  Don't fill up at Phillips 66 or Chevron both union.  Going to buy groceries?  King Soopers and Safeway are both union.  It's almost as if you rely on the slugs, grifters and leaches that you dislike so much.  (Unless you get your electrictiy from a lemon, and you live next to running water.)  Those are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.  I think you will say all of these would run much better if they were non-union. (With no facts or data to back up your opinion)

I looked up the same Consumer Report you listed and there are actually 28 brands.  So Ford did a little better then you indicated.

Consumer Reports auto reliability: Top cars, trucks, SUVs for 2022 (usatoday.com)

I'll give you Lincoln which came in 28th, but Tesla came in 27th.  Tesla is famously 100% union free, why did they come in 27th?  Because the are not union.  (Using your logic) @gr8owl you stole my thunder I was going to mention the Ford F-150 is the best selling truck.  So that must mean they are the best right?  (See the logical fallacy?)  If you had read that Starbucks article you linked beyond the headline it said in that article that the case was going to court.  But it is a good example why there is a decline in unions in the USA.  How many of that 90% non union workers tried to start a union and were not successful.  You are over simplfying when you say the only reason a job is not union is because they don't want a union.  America does not hate unions, corporate America hates unions.  The rules are already stacked against unions, and companies are given very little consequences for the illegal tactics they use to bust unions.  Yes those Starbucks will probably re-open and they will be required to re-hire the employees and pay them back pay for the time they missed while the stores were closed.  Minus any income they received while not working at Starbucks.  So not much of a penalty, but this is a common union busting tecnique.  Starbucks knew this would happen but the point was not to close the store permanently.  It was to scare the employees and dissuade others from organizing.  But when you said it was good news that hundreds of people were out of work, I did not agree with that.

Companies Will Do Almost Anything to Stop Workers Unionizing | TIME

So now you want to eliminate all unions in the world?  That got me curious about unions in other countries.

Countries with highest share of unionized workers worldwide | Statista

It appears that a lot of the world disagrees with you.  It is an economic fact that when unions are strong,  it improves the economy.  So here are the GDPs per capita.

GDP per capita, by country 2022 | Statista

So interestingly Iceland which is 91% union is right behind the USA in GDP per capita.  The bottom of the list of union countries are Venzuela, Myanmar, Haiti and Saint Lucia.  Are these economies we want to emulate?  I'm not saying all jobs should be union but having some are actually a good thing.  

When this thread started your attitude was "To each their own but I think this" and you seemed resonable. Then you went full throttle on the anti-union rhetoric and started name calling union workers.  (That was when I started to get irked)  Now you have just become a caricature of yourself.  Ignoring what others have posted, and making unsubstantiated claims.  For the most part your evidence has been anecdotal at best, or made up at worst.  And the most frustrating part for me is you keep saying the same things over and over.  You sound like a broken record.  Wait you might not understand that reference. You sound like a Tik Tok on an endless loop.  I'm not even a union guy but your rhetoric is making more into one.  You are in your anti union bubble and won't listen or try to understand the other side.  It's like you have Union Derrangement Syndrome, or UDS.  So I understand a little bit better where you are coming from.  I'm sure you have stopped reading by now this is way more than 280 characters. And you will respond for me to use brevity.  But I did not even go into the real reasons unions have declined in the USA.  But I decided not to because it would be a waste of time.  Your UDS would kick in and you would just either not acknowledge it or just dismiss it.

Well I'm going to go watch the game now, oh wait player unions!  Maybe I'll watch TV or a movie instead, oh no SAG-AFTRA and WAG.  On second thought I think I'll just go to bed.

LOL.  Looks like you've wasted a whole bunch of time copying/pasting links about unions.  Net net?  Almost 90% of the US workforce is non-union and that number continues to grow.  The grifters are losing.

And yes.  I will continue to drill down to that because it cuts through all of the "yea....BUT!" and "welll,,,,what about this?" stuff.

LOL.  Of course Im not going to take much time with you - this has already been covered.  Only a union grifter would not be able to understand that.  Keep on raging!

Like I said, you know everything. Except when a hard question come up, then you run away. Where all of your helpful graphs and charts on this issue?

No? I didn't think so Country Club. No rage, just expecting you to defend your position on this topic.

LOL.  Looks like you've wasted a whole bunch of time copying/pasting links about unions.  Net net?  Almost 90% of the US workforce is non-union and that number continues to grow.  The grifters are losing.

And yes.  I will continue to drill down to that because it cuts through all of the "yea....BUT!" and "welll,,,,what about this?" stuff.

Yep, you are right, 90% of the workforce is non Union. And 90% of the work force is complaining because they can't make ends meet...Hmmm I see a common problem between Union membership and making one's bills, don't you? Of course you will side step this as you usually do.

6 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Like I said, you know everything. Except when a hard question come up, then you run away. Where all of your helpful graphs and charts on this issue?

No? I didn't think so Country Club. No rage, just expecting you to defend your position on this topic.

LOL.  We've covered this over and over.  Want to see the graph of the how grifter membership is declining?  Scroll up.  

6 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Yep, you are right, 90% of the workforce is non Union. And 90% of the work force is complaining because they can't make ends meet...Hmmm I see a common problem between Union membership and making one's bills, don't you? Of course you will side step this as you usually do.

Now THAT is truly laughable.  So your opinion is that every single grifter is doing fine and that every single one - again, every single one according to you - of the almost 90% non-grifter workforce is not doing fine?  You're even more of a dullard than I first thought.

And I thought you were done with me?  Typical grifter - can't keep their word.

Edited by Might As Well

On 12/19/2023 at 5:43 PM, Might As Well said:

I didnt include the all important thing called my opinion.  That takes it from 18th to 24th.  Dead last.  Why?  Union made.

Now.  Use your google machine and you'll see report after report of the why Ford is an absolute dumpster fire.

So you make a statement as if it were fact. When asked for supporting data you don't say it was based on opinion, you tell me to google it and cite an old joke as evidence. When pressed again you present some data which shows your initial statement to be untrue.

Now despite your own provided data proving your statement to be untrue, you refuse to admit it. Instead you say your opinion makes the statement true. You are losing credibility with every response.

On 12/21/2023 at 10:05 AM, oldguy47 said:

So you make a statement as if it were fact. When asked for supporting data you don't say it was based on opinion, you tell me to google it and cite an old joke as evidence. When pressed again you present some data which shows your initial statement to be untrue.

Now despite your own provided data proving your statement to be untrue, you refuse to admit it. Instead you say your opinion makes the statement true. You are losing credibility with every response.

LOL.  You make this sound like we are making statements in court along with signed affidavits. 

Yea.  I have an opinion…

17 hours ago, Might As Well said:

Now THAT is truly laughable.  So your opinion is that every single grifter is doing fine and that every single one - again, every single one according to you - of the almost 90% non-grifter workforce is not doing fine?  You're even more of a dullard than I first thought.

I can't keep my word with someone that has no honor, I draw the line at that. Yes, believe it or not union family's are doing well, despite people like you. UAW just got a 25% raise, or did you miss that?

Business are anti union because it cuts into their bottom line. They have to pay workers more. You hate that, I love that. 

On 12/21/2023 at 4:25 PM, Might As Well said:

LOL.  You make this sound like we are making statements in court along with signed affidavits. 

Yea.  I have an opinion….

And my opinion of you is you are a rat contractor fucking over your employees to make a few extra bucks for yourself. 

All of my 50 plus years in my Union. One thing has never been so evident. Small construction companies are very afraid of Union companies because generally speaking they are very large. And the non Union companies think they can "fly under the radar" and keep ripping off their employees as long as they can. Sound familiar "Country Club" Oh, btw, I see you are making a lot of friends, great job!

On 12/20/2023 at 4:02 AM, Might As Well said:

You are two faced. You hire cheap labor and offer them nothing in benefits. Of course you won't respond to this post. It won't play to your narrative.  You are such a liar.

5 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I can't keep my word with someone that has no honor, I draw the line at that. Yes, believe it or not union family's are doing well, despite people like you. UAW just got a 25% raise, or did you miss that?

Business are anti union because it cuts into their bottom line. They have to pay workers more. You hate that, I love that. 

LOL.  Please.  They're not family....they are fellow grifters.  And that 25%?  Spread over almost 5 years.  Math that one out if you can.  Like all grifter deals, it's a pathetic raise. 

Like I've said before.  Want to be union?  Have what it takes to open your own business and make sure it's union.  

You are two faced. You hire cheap labor and offer them nothing in benefits. Of course you won't respond to this post. It won't play to your narrative.  You are such a liar.

Nope on all counts.

And my opinion of you is you are a rat contractor fucking over your employees to make a few extra bucks for yourself. 

All of my 50 plus years in my Union. One thing has never been so evident. Small construction companies are very afraid of Union companies because generally speaking they are very large. And the non Union companies think they can "fly under the radar" and keep ripping off their employees as long as they can. Sound familiar "Country Club" Oh, btw, I see you are making a lot of friends, great job!

LOL.  Friends?  Do you really think you are making friends here?  LOL.  Who cares.

As a reminder....almost 90% of the US workforce agrees with me.  Unions are for grifters.

LOL.  Friends?  Do you really think you are making friends here?  LOL.  Who cares.

As a reminder....almost 90% of the US workforce agrees with me.  Unions are for grifters.

I care. One of our many differences it seems.

I care. One of our many differences it seems.

Tis the season, so Ill respond to your thought on friends this way.

The guys here:  Unless you actually know them and spend time with them IRL. then they are simply avatars and posts on a board.  You may be friendly with them, but you are not friends with them and they are not friends with you.

The women here:  Unless you actually spend time with them IRL without paying money, then it is exactly what is what it sounds like - paying for a prostitute.  Nothing wrong with that and you may be friendly with them as well.  Friends don't charge friends money to spend time with them.  If you are just communicating with them via the board?  Same as with guys - you may be friendly with them, but you are not friends with them and they are not friends with you.

A few thoughts 

1) Happy Holidays everyone I hope your new year is better than 2023

2) We got rid of one verbose troll only to get another

3) The prior post is meant to draw a response so this silly thread can continue. Full of contempt and half truths. I have several consultants I pay for their insights and skills. I also enjoy times where we go out and enjoy each other’s company where the only exchange is laughter and perspectives.  Perhaps these situations are more complex than the poster understands?  Or maybe it’s never been an option for the prior poster so they don’t know it exists.

All the best everyone.  Let this thread die it’s gotten way to silly.

27 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

A few thoughts 

3) The prior post is meant to draw a response so this silly thread can continue. Full of contempt and half truths. I have several consultants I pay for their insights and skills. I also enjoy times where we go out and enjoy each other’s company where the only exchange is laughter and perspectives.  Perhaps these situations are more complex than the poster understands?  Or maybe it’s never been an option for the prior poster so they don’t know it exists.

LOL.  No.

Consultants?  Please.  The word is prostitute.  

On 12/20/2023 at 4:06 AM, Might As Well said:

I would not say it was a waste of time.  I did some research and learned some things about unions and union busting.  You should try it sometime.  That's a joke, I know your UDS will prevent you from doing that. But you are correct it is a waste of time to have a meaningful dialogue with you about unions.  US union workers 10% and growing, Iceland 91% union and rising.

On 12/21/2023 at 5:19 AM, Might As Well said:

But you do believe that every single non union US worker hates unions.  That makes sense.  UDS

US union workers 10% and growing.  Iceland 91% union and rising

On 12/20/2023 at 4:01 AM, Might As Well said:

LOL.  And yea....those 23 outlets that may reopen?  Easy enough to close again.  Why?  Union grifters.

They will open again.  UDS

US union workers 10% and growing.  Iceland 91% union and rising

10 minutes ago, TML93 said:

I would not say it was a waste of time.  I did some research and learned some things about unions and union busting.  You should try it sometime.  That's a joke, I know your UDS will prevent you from doing that. But you are correct it is a waste of time to have a meaningful dialogue with you about unions.  US union workers 10% and growing, Iceland 91% union and rising.

LOL.   No.

2 hours ago, Bootsce said:

A few thoughts 

LOL.  No.

Consultants?  Please.  The word is prostitute.