Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Penorsword

411 on melisahot

8 posts in this topic

Melisahot
Colorado Companion

Anyone have any info on melisahot from Private Delights? There are a bunch of similar profiles in town from Cali right now. They have reviews but I don’t know how trustworthy PD is. 

I’ve spoken to her. She is responsive. 

am I being paranoid or am I thinking with my big head? 

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Colorado/Denver/Melisahot

Always a chance the pics are dated, but she most likely is the real thing.  Ask her for a selfie taken in Denver.

17 minutes ago, ynglifter69 said:

Always a chance the pics are dated, but she most likely is the real thing.  Ask her for a selfie taken in Denver.

Thanks for the advice ynglifter69. If I may ask what makes you say that she is most likely legit?

I set up an appointment with her for tomorrow so I guess I’ll find out the hard way. Little head may have taken the lead on this one 😂

You can also do a tineye search of her pics.

First off Penorsword did you see her?  There are a great deal of women traveling around the country.  If I can get a locally taken selfie that is a good first step.  Some use older pics.  Check things like electrical outlets in photos.  European plugs are different than our own.  Also match tattoos, birthmarks. Etc. The fact she has some reviews on PD is also a good sign.  Reviews on here, TNA, ECCIE, or TER even better.

So I did end up seeing her. She is real. And attractive and not a fraud. 

She does not look like the girl in the pictures but they are clearly very edited and filtered and that may be why. 

1 hour ago, Penorsword said:

So I did end up seeing her. She is real. And attractive and not a fraud. 

She does not look like the girl in the pictures but they are clearly very edited and filtered and that may be why. 

Looking forward to your detailed review......