arlequin

411 on Belle La Me

14 posts in this topic

I’ve been talking to her for a couple of months now, but schedule hasn’t worked out yet.

8 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

I’ve been talking to her for a couple of months now, but schedule hasn’t worked out yet.

I have to give it to you Young Buff, you are one of the few that I can count on to actually go see the girl/follow through. As far as the others that post on here, LOL I never see results....................

Well I love trying to find some undiscovered jewel amongst a pile of rocks.  Still a few red flags with Bella, but also a great deal of potential.  Savior Faire we started this before many people on the board and remember the way things use to be.  Now I’m sounding old.

On 10/17/2023 at 6:53 AM, ynglifter69 said:

Well I love trying to find some undiscovered jewel amongst a pile of rocks.  Still a few red flags with Bella, but also a great deal of potential.  Savior Faire we started this before many people on the board and remember the way things use to be.  Now I’m sounding old.

Young Buff I must agree with you. I still never properly THANKED YOU for helping me out on that one........... If there is anything I can do for you, shoot me a pm and The Savior will deliver............................We need more REAL ONES like you...............

I just visited her today. Review submitted and pending approval. Truly a jewel amongst a pile of rocks - felt like striking gold.

Wondering if anyone has seen Annie Collier or Remi, both on Tryst in Colorado?  Thank you!

On 12/3/2023 at 0:24 PM, spaige2 said:

Wondering if anyone has seen Annie Collier . . . on Tryst in Colorado?  Thank you!

Yes. A couple of thoroughly enjoyable evenings.

I would like to send a HUGE SHOUT OUT to YoungBuff and Petite4me for actually walking the walk vs talking the talk. FINALLY, I see someone scheduling/visiting/reviewing someone who has been mentioned in a 411 post and a result. I am not going to lie, you guys are making me want to go visit her now. We will see if I can slide her into my rotation somehow. 

You will have fun Savoir Faire. Any links Spaige2?

Edited by ynglifter69

On 12/10/2023 at 9:53 PM, ynglifter69 said:

You will have fun Savoir Faire. Any links Spaige2?

I am lost, what is Spaige2? 

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I am lost, what is Spaige2? 

On 12/3/2023 at 1:24 PM, spaige2 said:

Wondering if anyone has seen Annie Collier or Remi, both on Tryst in Colorado?  Thank you!