Calisurfgirl

What? Hmm??

46 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

You now sound to me like someone who wants me to explain certain things to you in a way that would mean we would have to meet on a personal basis.

Offering to buy you lunch anywhere you'd like to meet me

Name the place an the time and I will meet you for lunch. 

Offering to meet face to face to put you allegation's to bed. Hit me up! Looking forward to meeting you to put all of you're transgressions about me to bed!

I'm guessing a big fat NO here. So go along Junior, keep selling your BS to anyone that might listen. I'll give you this. If you ever dis my wife or my relationship with her, I will take it personally and you might wish to rethink your foul posts.  
Lunch? I'd love to meet you!

Such a hot Sparkle you are! Given more brains than brawn you would figure out all Hobbit knows about you is right here. Not your home life. Least of all your bedroom. So unless it's sensing cuck based on you always folding like laundry right before our very eyes :eek:, Hobbit never said anything you hadn't said about you and/or your wife, and that's been a minute but, OK! Maybe you're not a cuck! But if you are :o, what does that have to do with her? More power! Right girls?! :lol: Truly not giving a rip what you, you and her, whom/whatever, do, you might not be putting life and limb on the line for perceived transgressions, thoughts and actions placed in your "mind" by others not Hobbit, but for not being able to use the word correctly. 🤣

Fine, "think" and be smart for a change. Hobbit WON'T agree to meet with you or anyone, anytime soon. First, name's not Mark, or Skeered ;), it's Junior :lol:. Second, with nothing to prove, Him saving energy for the bar, I-25, the parking lot, and other places it matters. Here we float.

Finally, the OP is months old and you go poking the Hobbit. FOH.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

You now sound to me like someone who wants me to explain certain things to you in a way that would mean we would have to meet on a personal basis.

Offering to buy you lunch anywhere you'd like to meet me

Name the place an the time and I will meet you for lunch. 

Offering to meet face to face to put you allegation's to bed. Hit me up! Looking forward to meeting you to put all of you're transgressions about me to bed!

I'm guessing a big fat NO here. So go along Junior, keep selling your BS to anyone that might listen. I'll give you this. If you ever dis my wife or my relationship with her, I will take it personally and you might wish to rethink your foul posts.  
Lunch? I'd love to meet you!

So, by posting this I acknowledge that I am contributing to the issue I hope to see disapear, but here goes..

Trolls live for strife and conflict. They may or may not believe most of what they say. Thats not the priority. The priority for them is to antagonize and elicit a reaction. The stronger the response the greater the reward. The only way to extinguish the behavior is to stop responding. Responses reinforce and encourage the behavior.  Silence removes the motivation. Psychology tells us that when behavior of this nature is ignored, it will initially escalate in frequwncy and intensity in an attempt to get the expected response, and will then rapidly disapear. There is a forum function that allows you to ignore/not see content from designated participants. 

On 12/10/2023 at 6:16 AM, sparkey600 said:

Does anyone actually read a post this long without nodding off? Me, nope.

46 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

So, by posting this I acknowledge that I am contributing to the issue I hope to see disapear, but here goes..

Trolls live for strife and conflict. They may or may not believe most of what they say. Thats not the priority. The priority for them is to antagonize and elicit a reaction. The stronger the response the greater the reward. The only way to extinguish the behavior is to stop responding. Responses reinforce and encourage the behavior.  Silence removes the motivation. Psychology tells us that when behavior of this nature is ignored, it will initially escalate in frequwncy and intensity in an attempt to get the expected response, and will then rapidly disapear. There is a forum function that allows you to ignore/not see content from designated participants. 

Responding to a two month old response which, however unpopular, was not unsolicited and at least on topic, Troll absolutely works. Troll. Such an easy word to use disparagingly in a forum, isn't it? Troll. Contrarian takes work, syllabic muscle! Let's make it easy to pronounce! For the children! Troll. And! If we YELL TROLL! with our arms held wide to appear bigger, like this TROLLOLOLOL? It just... Trolls AWAY! Go away, TROLL!

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

22 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Heck if you meet him close to my place? I might want to join in I don’t need lunch. @sparkey600 Just curious! 

You get it too baby girl! Thanks for your support. If we meet for lunch I'll be sure to pick you up! 

On 12/10/2023 at 8:04 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Betting you read every comma and period because hater, the Hobbit's surprised you read at all, and doubts you made it past fifth grade. You strike me as a straight up cuck https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/cuck/.

Just so you know. I have a 4th grade education in Engineering but go on with your delusion, and no, I don't pay much attention to any of your posts here because you are a hater and have never posted anything positive to add to any posts here, I bet you are a hollow and lonely person. Get better as a person and your hate might dissipate.

On 12/13/2023 at 7:30 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Whose mind is that? Suspecting mine, firstly the chronology of this discussion reveals the great divider firstly. Next, you seem to have particular difficulty grasping rhis - what you think about my perspective is your problem, not mine, so miss me with the unicorns and rainbows bullshit. Depending on the mindset, you're easily just as divisive.

You don't get it. You are viewed here as a troll. Nobody gives a rat's ass what you say.

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

YOU...have a 4th grade education? In Engineering?!?!?

tenor.gif

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

You get it too baby girl! Thanks for your support. If we meet for lunch I'll be sure to pick you up! 

Oh what fun it would be

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

maybe we are better off not meeting someone so negative. 

5 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

maybe we are better off not meeting someone so negative. 

You are just too cute! Or! Thinking Sparkles actually wants to have lunch, too naive! Already well aware, as the part of you I see that takes things literally reminds me of someone I love dearly but, witnessing you signing up to see your superhero live the bravado of eating my lunch? That made my day! Thank you.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

5 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

You are just too cute! Or! Thinking Sparkles actually wants to have lunch, too naive! Already well aware, as the part of you I see that takes things literally reminds me of someone I love dearly but, witnessing you signing up to see your superhero live the bravado of eating my lunch? That made my day! Thank you.

I personally know @sparkey600  and when he says he wishes to meet you he plans on fallowing through.  He came and saw me a couple a weeks ago. I believe you would enjoy him. We talk quite a bit off of this website also.  I think you might be surprised there are quite a few people from here I consider my friends. Such a Shane not to want to meet a person you might become friends with.

15 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

tenor.gif

You missed my sarcasm, no surprise there, no surprise at all.

I thought your wit was sharper than that, but NOPE.

14 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

You missed my sarcasm, no surprise there, no surprise at all.

I thought your wit was sharper than that, but NOPE.

LMAO! OK, Sparkles.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit -Banned said:

LMAO! OK, Sparkles.

Well with line he was done in! R.I. P. 

7 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Again, nope.

I wish him well in life! Regardless of his not-so-optimistic, antagonistic behavior. I took him off of the block last night., so I was surprised to see that he was banned!  I sincerely hope he is well. He is a human and i really I  have nothing against him. And no I won’t see him except I still wish him well in life. “sparkles” you were raised better and I know that is where your compassion lies! And that is why I adore you!