Savoir Faire

IMPORTANCE OF TOB REVIEWS

44 posts in this topic

Dear valued clients,

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who have taken the time to review my services. Your feedback and support mean the world to me, and I'm truly humbled by your kind words and encouragement.

In today's world, where business thrive on reviews, your contributions have played a crucial role in helping my business grow and succeed. It's not just about me; it's about all the incredible women  providers  out there who rely on reviews to build their  services 

Your reviews not only boost our visibility but also inspire confidence in others who are seeking the right services or products. Your words have the power to empower and uplift not just my business but countless others led by women.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you. Thank you for supporting and championing women-owned businesses like mine. Your reviews are not just a few words; they are a beacon of light that guides others toward making informed choices.

I look forward to continuing to serve you with the best of my abilities and providing the high-quality service you deserve. Together, we can make a positive impact and help providers thrive.

With sincere appreciation,

SKyla. 

On 9/7/2023 at 6:04 AM, Savoir Faire said:

When you say there is no incentive for guys to write reviews, are you talking about NEGATIVE REVIEWS or BOTH POSITIVE/NEGATIVE? If you are speaking about NEGATIVE REVIEWS, I kind of agree with you because from what I have seen, a PROVIDER can get 5 or 6 NEGATIVE REVIEWS out of their last 10 and CLIENTS will still go visit for a session. Speaking for me and me only, I have seen a good 5 to 10 providers who have a not so good REPUTATION on TOB with others, yet I have had AWESOME times/sessions with them. When it comes to making guys write more reviews, I honestly don't think you have to make guys write more reviews, guys are writing reviews based on their BUDGET....................... LOL, the guys that flood THE DISCUSSION BOARD who talk the LOUDEST need to write more reviews.............Drops the MICROPHONE................................

(Picks the mic up butt-naked, nut sack hanging, swinging at the camera)

I'll bite. With 285 to your record to date and all but about ten RAVING since 2019, one of two things happened in your seemingly illustrious travels.

A) You figured out the popularity contest requires being less than honest about our experiences very early on. 

2) You developed the perfect picker after your last less than fantasmagorical review in 2019, in which case you should a ) save the community with your secret sauce  and/or b ) - patent that shit then take it to Shark Tank.

😁

3) With more money than brains, you're oblivious to the well-established fact that reviews, particularly from yes men, are mostly for their own egos.

D) All the above

No less loud than the less prolific such as myself only different, no amount of be more like me will compel UTR participants to commit more time to superfluous bullshit, incrimination worse, or to want any reviews🎤.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 9/4/2023 at 8:34 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Then again I think I am still on his ignore list for conversation? I am so thankful not to be on your ignore list @sparkey600 💋

And you never will be baby girl! You are one of the caring ones here!

On 9/7/2023 at 0:25 AM, Savoir Faire said:

LOL, EVERYBODY READS REVIEWS, including the GUEST/NON ACTIVE/CLIENTS/PROVIDERS. Met a TRYST/EROS PROVIDER who I had no idea she was a PROVIDER, had OUR fun and 6 months later I saw her AD on Tryst. She can't get on TOB. Now when we run into one another, we talk about TOB reviews and to this day, she doesn't know I am the one she brings up all of the time........................... 

I'm very willing to bet any review you add is mostly ignored by this board. You have a less than stellar reputation as telling the truth, another troll.

On 9/9/2023 at 9:49 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

(Picks the mic up butt-naked, nut sack hanging, swinging at the camera)

I'll bite. With 285 to your record to date and all but about ten RAVING since 2019, one of two things happened in your seemingly illustrious travels.

A) You figured out the popularity contest requires being less than honest about our experiences very early on. 

2) You developed the perfect picker after your last less than fantasmagorical review in 2019, in which case you should a ) save the community with your secret sauce  and/or b ) - patent that shit then take it to Shark Tank.

😁

3) With more money than brains, you're oblivious to the well-established fact that reviews, particularly from yes men, are mostly for their own egos.

D) All the above

No less loud than the less prolific such as myself only different, no amount of be more like me will compel UTR participants to commit more time to superfluous bullshit, incrimination worse, or to want any reviews🎤.

Wah Wa Wa Wah Wa Wa LOL....................

On 9/9/2023 at 10:47 AM, sb1212 said:

We have a winner.

Keep hating LOL, it looks good on you.......................

On 9/8/2023 at 9:29 PM, Skyla Davis said:

Dear valued clients,

I wanted to take a moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who have taken the time to review my services. Your feedback and support mean the world to me, and I'm truly humbled by your kind words and encouragement.

In today's world, where business thrive on reviews, your contributions have played a crucial role in helping my business grow and succeed. It's not just about me; it's about all the incredible women  providers  out there who rely on reviews to build their  services 

Your reviews not only boost our visibility but also inspire confidence in others who are seeking the right services or products. Your words have the power to empower and uplift not just my business but countless others led by women.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you. Thank you for supporting and championing women-owned businesses like mine. Your reviews are not just a few words; they are a beacon of light that guides others toward making informed choices.

I look forward to continuing to serve you with the best of my abilities and providing the high-quality service you deserve. Together, we can make a positive impact and help providers thrive.

SKyla. 

I am glad that you are THANKING your FRIENDS/CLIENTS, it looks good on you and you my dear are a CLASS ACT..............................

On 9/8/2023 at 9:29 PM, Skyla Davis said:

Dear valued clients,

SKyla. 

Thank you Skyla for posting this. Us, "regular" fellows appreciate this very much. I and "we" hope you go on to have a very generous time on this silly board.

Ignore the trolls, yes there are a few of them as I'm sure you know. Truth said, most of all of us are good people and are willing to help out in bad times. Anyway, that has been my experience here, enjoy and welcome!  

On 9/7/2023 at 1:45 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Savoir Faire you have become the Hermit? 9 is the number of completion. Why the Hermit card? 

I am on his ignore list! F it! I asked an important question! 

On 9/11/2023 at 5:45 AM, sparkey600 said:

I'm very willing to bet any review you add is mostly ignored by this board. You have a less than stellar reputation as telling the truth, another troll.

On 9/11/2023 at 5:45 AM, sparkey600 said:

No wonder my ears were ringing!

Always good for an eye roll, I suspect trolling is the least of our worries here.

23 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am on his ignore list! F it! I asked an important question! 

Indeed pretty lady.

16 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

No wonder my ears were ringing!

Always good for an eye roll, I suspect trolling is the least of our worries here.

Should I just ignore you again? I'm trying to bring you back into the good side of the board you know!

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Should I just ignore you again? I'm trying to bring you back into the good side of the board you know!

I can see where you might think this comment was about you but it wasn't. My apologies.