skinnydud

Finally some young talent and more reviews activity

5 posts in this topic

I understand that every hobbyist has a different taste, but over the past few years (since covid) we have not seen much change in the faces we see posting daily on the board. the rates went up just like everything else which is understandable and the offer kind of was lower. we have not seen much new talent, young talent, visitors, posts, reviews, etc. until recently. I hope things keep improving for everyone. 

let's have fun and be safe.

20 hours ago, Liliane Rousseau said:

Yeah Id like some young talent too!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I SECOND THAT!!!!

On 8/27/2023 at 0:14 PM, skinnydud said:

I understand that every hobbyist has a different taste, but over the past few years (since covid) we have not seen much change in the faces we see posting daily on the board. the rates went up just like everything else which is understandable and the offer kind of was lower. we have not seen much new talent, young talent, visitors, posts, reviews, etc. until recently. I hope things keep improving for everyone. 

let's have fun and be safe.

You state you hope things keep improving for everyone and I am in agreement with you. So I am going to suggest that The Skinny leads by example, lets see you go see/write some reviews and lead by example........................