Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sparkey600

Oui

10 posts in this topic

So tomorrow's Monday again. Yuck!

Seems like there are too many Monday's in the week, I have about 5 of them.

One of the things I like to differentiate is Thursday, which I like to call "Friday Eve" 

Anyone on board with this? 

Everyone have a great day tomorrow! Take care of yourselves!

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Don’t let Monday spoil your Sunday. 

Or your Monday. It's the only one you'll ever have. 

15 hours ago, Happymon said:

Or your Monday. It's the only one you'll ever have. 

I used to say Monday was the best day of the week, get up, well rested. Nope, not so much anymore. Now, it's just another day of the week where I have to have to re train the GenZ's to remind them to finish what they were doing before the weekend. It's EXHAUSTING! 

4 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I used to say Monday was the best day of the week, get up, well rested. Nope, not so much anymore. Now, it's just another day of the week where I have to have to re train the GenZ's to remind them to finish what they were doing before the weekend. It's EXHAUSTING! 

Sorry. It's still the only one you'll ever have. Your choice what to do with it. 

I’ve gotten to the point where I need that clock marked: Sun-Mon-Tue-… 😱

The days seem to run together, one not much different from another.🥴

18 hours ago, Happymon said:

Sorry. It's still the only one you'll ever have. Your choice what to do with it. 

Words of wisdom right here. Thanks for your thoughts, I appreciate it.

15 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ve gotten to the point where I need that clock marked: Sun-Mon-Tue-… 😱

I get that very much, The days for me are long, but the weeks tick by very fast.

On 8/8/2023 at 7:47 AM, Bit Banger said:

, as well as are retired clientele I’ve gotten to the point where I need that clock marked: Sun-Mon-Tue-… 😱

I thought I was doing well with my Clock project the time on the ceiling, but having the days  of the week clock would  be really nice!  I often forget what day it is too!  for as long as I have this clock I have had several corky little problems with it! Self induced for sure!This being said, and definitely another reason why I would love to do away with daylight savings too. Kali screwing with and  trying to fix electronics/clocks doesn’t compute.

I think the problem with day of the week is universal problem with companions as well as our retiree clientele population at one time or another. I catch myself often needing to correct myself!!! Looking at the calendar and the time on my cell phone! I know people that use actual day planners in the paper form, but I want to at least get used to doing is using cell phone calendar for events. Some day it will happen! 🙏

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki