Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spanky8000

Recommendations on best Asian Massage in Lakewood?

14 posts in this topic

Anyone know which is the best Asian Massage in Lakewood area?

I drove past an AMP on Wadsworth just a little south of BelMar yesterday that I first noticed a couple weeks ago. There was a big notice on the door I could see while driving past.  The place looked closed. I’m guessing Lakewood PD already pulled the plug on that place.

I have no knowledge of any AMP’s.

This topic is best discussed privately.

35 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

445 S Alison Pkwy (*)

(*) Lakewood PD Hq 😘

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I almost said

STAY OUT OF LAKEWOOD

in honor of past members.🥰

On 8/5/2023 at 4:06 PM, Bit Banger said:

I almost said

STAY OUT OF LAKEWOOD

That was my first thought when I saw they were closed down so quickly 

On 8/5/2023 at 4:06 PM, Bit Banger said:

I almost said

STAY OUT OF LAKEWOOD

Lakewood is safe! You just need to know where you are going and seeing! 🙄

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

True.

25 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

True.

Now as far as the quality and what you are after with AMP’s ? I have never been to any and there is a couple on Wadsworth close to 14th, one on Alameda close to Home Depot down that way. There is another place located on the West Frontage Road close to the Cat Society.  i’m sure there’s more AMP’s and I am not seeing them. If any of You go to these establishments? I’m interested to know about them also. Not for sexual but.  a good back rub sounds nice. Do those ladies even work on women? 

20 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Now as far as the quality and what you are after with AMP’s ? I have never been to any and there is a couple on Wadsworth close to 14th, one on Alameda close to Home Depot down that way. There is another place located on the West Frontage Road close to the Cat Society.  i’m sure there’s more AMP’s and I am not seeing them. If any of You go to these establishments? I’m interested to know about them also. Not for sexual but.  a good back rub sounds nice. Do those ladies even work on women? 

Your answer is NO these ladies are not interested in working on a ladies back problem. I know because my wife has tried to book a session multiple times and has got the run around. Maybe she's having bad luck, but I highly doubt that.

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Kali, best book with Massage Envy.  There used to be a massage school in Aurora where you could book inexpensive student massages.  Other than that, find a private therapist.

Good luck!

17 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

True. Just stay away from AMP’s.

Kali, there is also a massage school on south Wadsworth near Mississippi.

Otherwise for a good back rub, I would suggest going to Massage Envy like Bit suggested or another legit massage lady.

The AMP’s are basically there for rubs that are not massages.

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Kali, there is also a massage school on south Wadsworth near Mississippi.

Otherwise for a good back rub, I would suggest going to Massage Envy like Bit suggested or another legit massage lady.

The AMP’s are basically there for rubs that are not massages.

I went to that school as a student back when I lived down that way, 2009  long ago and I only got to 700 hours. It was a very short walking distance from my townhome at the time too. Those people are great! I enjoyed the classes and instructors very much! I sold my place and moved into an apartment for 5 years when my new townhome came up on the market of course I jumped on it. The rest is history. Right now I am working on my spine. I have scoliosis. I’m going to physical therapy and I wear a brace. One of the physical therapist often works on my muscles with massage, which helps. I am also going  to an aesthetician who does a wonderful touch therapy on my collarbone and shoulders. I need to really wait I am thinking. It is just those moments when I think it would feel so nice to have a massage.  Thank you so much all of you for your suggestions. And @sparkey600 That sucks about your wife!
Also, if I hear of a really good place in Lakewood, I’ll be sure to announce it.