Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caressa Duval

Sinéad O'Connor

7 posts in this topic

This is a quote from Sinéad O'Connor after her son died last year. "Been living as undead night creature since. He was the love of my life, the lamp of my soul. We were one soul in two halves. He was the only person who ever loved me unconditionally. I am lost in the bardo without him."

Sinéad O'Connor was a brave and tortured soul. She was the first public person to bring to light the abuse by the church. The ridicule she endured for ringing the alarm way back when. Now it is something that is well known sadly. Kill the messenger for sure...

I am sure this was final straw for her :( I know there are several people here, that are in this crappy club of losing a child. I want all of you to know. I think of all of you often!

https://people.com/sinead-oconnor-heartbreaking-social-media-post-late-son-shane-days-before-death-7565937

2 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

This is a quote from Sinéad O'Connor after her son died last year. "Been living as undead night creature since. He was the love of my life, the lamp of my soul. We were one soul in two halves. He was the only person who ever loved me unconditionally. I am lost in the bardo without him."

Sinéad O'Connor was a brave and tortured soul. She was the first public person to bring to light the abuse by the church. The ridicule she endured for ringing the alarm way back when. Now it is something that is well known sadly. Kill the messenger for sure...

I am sure this was final straw for her :( I know there are several people here, that are in this crappy club of losing a child. I want all of you to know. I think of all of you often!

😭

I wish there were a way to get us both kicked out of the crappy club!  Thanks for the thoughts and know they are returned.

She had a great voice.  Also had some mental health issues, trauma and other life challenges.  I am sorry she passed...way too young.  Many folks don't realize that people who have experienced trauma and severe mental health challenges have a shorter life expectancy (for a variety of reasons) than the general population.

Such a tragedy, I am also sorry for your losses and everyone else who is suffering. Passion for what you believe in and the people you love. All very important! ❤️

5 minutes ago, average1 said:

She had a great voice.  Also had some mental health issues, trauma and other life challenges.  I am sorry she passed...way too young.  Many folks don't realize that people who have experienced trauma and severe mental health challenges have a shorter life expectancy (for a variety of reasons) than the general population.

I think because of the tragedies we are experiencing as humans our life expectancies we had to give us go through our life expectancy has gone down also. Please look for healthy ways to self heal and reach out to someone (spiritual leader, life coach, reiki practitioner, massage therapist, psychologist, meditation group, yoga, healing sounds, gong baths) grief support, is highly recommended by me and others. Don’t fight it alone or brush it off! 
if you know anything about oxidative stress, it stays in the human body and will not leave until you deal with it physically and mentally.  Oxidative stress will attacked those areas within your body that have inflammation, the weaker areas in our body that give us trouble. For me, it would be my spine, and my eyes.  Oxidative stress must be expressed from your body and getting help for it is vital. Yes, it might kill you if it goes to long untreated and it will definitely attack those  weak areas of your body. 

Please encourage people who are suffering to get help. Don’t do it alone if possible seek help There is no reason to live with bad juju! Another issues is that we as humans rub off on other people. So, please clean your spirit as well as your body and mind and environment where you live. Any further questions, please, feel free to contact me.
Kalissensualreiki@gmail.com

All our lives touch other people! 

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Very true :(

She was not dealt a good hand from the start that is for sure. Mental health issues can be acquired from abuse when young. She wasn't going into the death of her son mentally healthy or physically healthy (a major botched surgery in the past).  A perfectly healthy person can break when their offspring dies :(

The mental anguish is never ending. Broken heart syndrome is real also called Stress Cardiomyopathy.  There is NO bigger stress on the body than losing an offspring. It is an isolating trauma becoming a grieving parent. People just want you to heal. Some things can not heal. This is one of them.

Pain and suffering is pain and suffering, both mentally and physically.  There is only so much pain a person should endure. As with all people,  she didn't deserve such a painful life or such a tragic end.

23 hours ago, gr8owl said:

😭

I wish there were a way to get us both kicked out of the crappy club!  Thanks for the thoughts and know they are returned.

I can only echo ^this^. 

Almost 50 years and there is still a hole in my heart.

Healing prayers for ALL our members.