Leigh5280

Ladies...

12 posts in this topic

This is bs, don't comply. Hot.com has been using my brand for free for two years, and in that two years, I've received one or two clients from there. Outside of that, out of pure principle, this is just plain wrong. If none of us pay, they'll reevaluate their business model. That's all, hope you're having a nice holiday. 

IMG_0174.jpeg

On 7/4/2023 at 8:28 PM, Leigh5280 said:

This is bs, don't comply. Hot.com has been using my brand for free for two years, and in that two years, I've received one or two clients from there. Outside of that, out of pure principle, this is just plain wrong. If none of us pay, they'll reevaluate their business model. That's all, hope you're having a nice holiday. 

IMG_0174.jpeg

Good for the goose and the gander? Imagine that.

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Good for the goose and the gander? Imagine that.

Shut up. 

18 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

Shut up. 

Thanks Leigh. That might just be about the third nicest thing ever. Got me all teary and stuff.

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Thanks Leigh. That might just be about the third nicest thing ever. Got me all teary and stuff.

yw. I like your trolling. Keep that shit up. 

On 8/17/2023 at 7:59 PM, Leigh5280 said:

yw. I like your trolling. Keep that shit up. 

Unless you are a sapiosexual ;), I don't know what you could possibly "like" about me calling 'em as I see 'em.

So when you say troll, I say contrarian.

Ready?

@Hobby Hobbit, please stop antagonizing people.  @Leigh5280 is speaking to the ladies and advertising problems. What is the reference to sapiosexual? Yeah, intelligence is sexy. You keep putting your foot in your mouth. and that is definitely not sexy.

On 8/18/2023 at 2:46 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Unless you are a sapiosexual ;), I don't know what you could possibly "like" about me calling 'em as I see 'em.

So when you say troll, I say contrarian.

Ready?

Well, let's see...everything I said was factual and the intelligent people who I've met would never spend their free time trolling hooker forums. 

On 8/20/2023 at 0:00 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Hobby Hobbit, please stop antagonizing people.  @Leigh5280 is speaking to the ladies and advertising problems. What is the reference to sapiosexual? Yeah, intelligence is sexy. You keep putting your foot in your mouth. and that is definitely not sexy.

The moment they realize I never claimed to be intelligent.

;)

My post wasn't to antagonize, but to introduce a valid point, which some find antagonizing. I'm not for everyone.

@Kali Sensual Reiki - I don't expect nor do I need you, or anyone who thinks like you, to understand the correlation I drew between @Leigh5280's call for the ladies to boycott a service provider in objection to the way said provider chooses to run their business, which hobbyists can't do. Isn't that right? Why not just move on, find another provider that handles business in a way that works for you, like hobbyists must do? How about that whole goose/gander thing?

@Leigh5280 - One of many with a tendency to conflate "hookers" with "ladies", you can say what you want but, seemingly more an LE trap to me than anything, you won't find me fishing the Hot.com pond for "ladies", a term used quite loosely around here considering that's one nasty, totally sketch place.

25 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

The moment they realize I never claimed to be intelligent.

;)

My post wasn't to antagonize, but to introduce a valid point, which some find antagonizing. I'm not for everyone.

@Kali Sensual Reiki - I don't expect nor do I need you, or anyone who thinks like you, to understand the correlation I drew between @Leigh5280's call for the ladies to boycott a service provider in objection to the way said provider chooses to run their business, which hobbyists can't do. Isn't that right? Why not just move on, find another provider that handles business in a way that works for you, like hobbyists must do? How about that whole goose/gander thing?

@Leigh5280 - One of many with a tendency to conflate "hookers" with "ladies", you can say what you want but, seemingly more an LE trap to me than anything, you won't find me fishing the Hot.com pond for "ladies", a term used quite loosely around here considering that's one nasty, totally sketch place.

I'm not going to read all that, however I will point out that I specifically called the ladies to read what I posted. 

2 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

I'm not going to read all that, however I will point out that I specifically called the ladies to read what I posted. 

tenor.gif

I am Totally lost and I don’t understand the humor either. @Hobby Hobbit, obviously you don’t understand that we need this platform for general communication and advertising like that of TOB. I am no longer using social media for advertising. I am using TOB, P411, and Tryst as my platforms of choice .  I hope you have success with the platforms of your choice @Leigh5280 Including troublesome ones. We all do what we must. Too hot to think today!