Maxrax

Will be Visiting from Texas

8 posts in this topic

First time coming through Colorado and want to make the best of it. Suggestions for things to do would be awesome! I’ll be in northern springs and Denver. Can’t wait!!

Welcome to Colorado and enjoy. You'll love the great mountain views and great food. 

Enjoy your stay, it is quite bit cooler in CO compared to TX I hear! Be sure to dress in layers while here! What is warm to us will be brrr to you! 

Go to Beau Jo's pizza.  There's a ton of things to do.  The Air Force Academy is great to drive around and see.

I'm from Texas and I don't drink beer.  (Truth.)  But when I'm in CO, the only sights I want to see are smiles on Ms. Devon Debauchery and Ms. Leyla Scott's faces.  (Not at the same time, that would kill me!)

Just sayin'.

Welcome to Colorado Maxrax! What are you interested in doing? Hikes? Brewery tours? Art Museum? Garden of the Gods? Lots of options..... if you can; get out and enjoy our state :)

On 5/16/2023 at 8:40 PM, Steve Rogers said:

Welcome to Colorado Maxrax! What are you interested in doing? Hikes? Brewery tours? Art Museum? Garden of the Gods? Lots of options..... if you can; get out and enjoy our state :)

Thank you! Garden of the Gods sound interesting. I plan on arriving early and go hiking possibly setting up a tent🤗

On 5/15/2023 at 8:17 PM, F117 said:

I'm from Texas and I don't drink beer.  (Truth.)  But when I'm in CO, the only sights I want to see are smiles on Ms. Devon Debauchery and Ms. Leyla Scott's faces.  (Not at the same time, that would kill me!)

Just sayin'.

OMG!!!  You have great taste my friend!!  

There are some amazing ladies that will make you want to kick off your shoes and stay awhile in the Southern Denver area...  The Mods would slap me down if I do too much shillin' but I'd be happy to give recs if you want to DM me.