Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Averageasiandude

Colorado Springs

9 posts in this topic

Hello, long time lurker here... I am planning a day in CO Springs, but the CO Springs listings seem very limited. Is there somewhere else I can look?

17 hours ago, Averageasiandude said:

Hello, long time lurker here... I am planning a day in CO Springs, but the CO Springs listings seem very limited. Is there somewhere else I can look?

Since you are a long time self admitted lurker that means you are already familiar with what Colorado has to offer. Why don't you just use a little common sense and choose who you would like to see and pay for them to come to THE SPRINGS. 

Try Tryst.link or Skipthegames.com for additional listings for the desired area.  Good luck.

I look at SkipTheGames as ShipAwayWithMyHardEarnedMoney

On 3/25/2023 at 0:57 PM, Savoir Faire said:

Since you are a long time self admitted lurker that means you are already familiar with what Colorado has to offer. Why don't you just use a little common sense and choose who you would like to see and pay for them to come to THE SPRINGS. 

I would but it’s just a day trip for business.

appreciate everyone’s help

3 hours ago, Averageasiandude said:

I would but it’s just a day trip for business.

appreciate everyone’s help

Okay AAD...........................LOL good luck to you as well..............

Colorado Springs doesn't get many traveling ladies because guys are flakey and cheap. 

There are good clients in the springs but to most ladies the bs makes it not worth it!

21 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Colorado Springs doesn't get many traveling ladies because guys are flakey and cheap. 

There are good clients in the springs but to most ladies the bs makes it not worth it!

It's a shame that's the case, but it's pretty much true.  Some good guys down here, but overall a bunch of no talent ass clowns that screw it up for everyone else.