Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SatinDreams

I need a date, but no refs :(

4 posts in this topic

Hello all...Been over 5 years since I met with a provider (in relationship). Have had experiences in the past, but only a handful and do not have references. I feel like I am trying to get a new job with no work history lol. All providers want refs, even "newbie friendly". How do I get a date? I am happy to provide any info required, nothing to hide and just trying to have some fun, soon!

May I suggest that you just reach out to a Companions until you find one willing to see you with only real-world information. I am sure you will eventually find a lady who is willing to screen you and take to take a chance with seeing you! 

Welcome to TOB ✌️😎

There are many companions that will give you a chance. Find someone who you feel is discreet and trustworthy. A lot of it has to do with your initial communication. If you were to contact a newbie friendly lady, state exactly what you did above, I bet you will get someone’s attention.  There are some companions that do not screen as well. That would not be an option for me, as one never knows what situation they may get into. Reveal as much as you feel comfortable with regarding identity. If a lady asks for more than you feel comfortable sharing, politely state that and move on. Best wishes and fun!💗

Good luck on your pleasure quest.  As @Kali Sensual Reiki and @Audrey Astor have suggested, reach to some ladies and communicate what you are willing to do to get screened.  We all had to start (or re-start) somewhere to enjoy this hobby.