Savoir Faire

Do You Believe In Giving Second Chances

50 posts in this topic

On 2/25/2023 at 10:13 PM, Steve Rogers said:

@Savoir Faire 

I believe in second and even third chances..... as you have stated you could miss out on something truly amazing if you don't give it another shot. 

I think that you are persistent and patient; for you, these qualities have paid off. Being willing to do what others won't can reap great rewards. There is a reason the Savoir Faire is everywhere.......

As I read through this thread again it seemed to jogged some memories from many years ago, and it turns out I am very much on the side of 2nd chances. Who would have guessed. The very first lady I ever say, many years before I found TOB, stood me up. I still remember sitting in her parking lot staring at my phone (this of course predated smart phones) for probably a good 30-40 minutes past the appt time. Finally she send a message saying she would not be able to see me that day. But what do you know, I found myself sitting in that same parking lot the very next day. That time I did see her.

Then some years after that, after see a lady and having a really good time, I tried to book with her a number of time in the future and proceeded to allow her to stand me up no less than three times! But I'll tell you, if she hadn't disappeared, I would have been down for a 4th. Oh to be young and dumb again.

Edited by Mustang87

I’ve been canceled many times. After a full hour on the road, I arrived with beverages, flowers and a gut full of Sildenfil. Unlocked my phone to find “I can’t see you today, sorry hon”. She promptly retired but if I could, I would be so down!

17 hours ago, Veronicaturbay said:

depends, depends of the approach. I think people can change, their personalities and their views. 

Change is very difficult for some people. I have been very FORTUNATE to experience a lot of great things by giving people a second chance. 

16 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

As I read through this thread again it seemed to jogged some memories from many years ago, and it turns out I am very much on the side of 2nd chances. Who would have guessed. The very first lady I ever say, many years before I found TOB, stood me up. I still remember sitting in her parking lot staring at my phone (this of course predated smart phones) for probably a good 30-40 minutes past the appt time. Finally she send a message saying she would not be able to see me that day. But what do you know, I found myself sitting in that same parking lot the very next day. That time I did see her.

Then some years after that, after see a lady and having a really good time, I tried to book with her a number of time in the future and proceeded to allow her to stand me up no less than three times! But I'll tell you, if she hadn't disappeared, I would have been down for a 4th. Oh to be young and dumb again.

M87 in all honesty, I would hope to think that MOST people would be on the side of giving second chances UNLESS their encounter included DEATH/PHYSICAL HARM/TRAUMA etc. I wouldn't give up on her just yet, I have a feeling you are going to run across her somewhere/somehow in the future...................

12 hours ago, LightningP said:

I’ve been canceled many times. After a full hour on the road, I arrived with beverages, flowers and a gut full of Sildenfil. Unlocked my phone to find “I can’t see you today, sorry hon”. She promptly retired but if I could, I would be so down!

LOL @ a gut full of slidenfil. Hopefully, you got a chance to put in some work with someone else, since the lovely canceled on you. Johnny Lightning getting canceled on in the hobby is very NORMAL for most of us. Its no different than being late to an appointment. I specifically remember a couple of PROVIDERS that use to NO SHOW me LOL quite often but once I actually met them, their track record of NO SHOWS disappeared. I can't explain my luck but when I get NO SHOWED, it seems like the one I contact because of the NO SHOW is a much better choice. Its like I book Sandra Bullock who NO SHOWS ME and then I book for Sally Richardson Whitfield and she invites me over. This is why I normally don't get upset or bothered by a NO SHOW...................

On 3/8/2023 at 5:01 AM, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ a gut full of slidenfil. Hopefully, you got a chance to put in some work with someone else, since the lovely canceled on you. Johnny Lightning getting canceled on in the hobby is very NORMAL for most of us. Its no different than being late to an appointment. I specifically remember a couple of PROVIDERS that use to NO SHOW me LOL quite often but once I actually met them, their track record of NO SHOWS disappeared. I can't explain my luck but when I get NO SHOWED, it seems like the one I contact because of the NO SHOW is a much better choice. Its like I book Sandra Bullock who NO SHOWS ME and then I book for Sally Richardson Whitfield and she invites me over. This is why I normally don't get upset or bothered by a NO SHOW...................

I try not to get too upset. I was last-minute cancelled again last week. The definition of insanity comes to mind...

7 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I try not to get too upset. I was last-minute cancelled again last week. The definition of insanity comes to mind...

Johnny Lightning that last minute cancelling can get to you. At least your scenario wasn't like you drove an hour or two, arrived and she GHOSTED you like some of the other stories I have heard. I like to think that that particular session is not in you or her best of interest, therefore someone is looking out for both parties interest. Brush your shoulders off and get back up to the plate buddy........................YOU GOT THIS.......................... I must admit, its been a while since I have been NO SHOWED, besides I have BACKUPS in place just in case they decide they want to enter my life again ....................... 

I'm not sure I fully understand the "rules" either. I recently inquired with a lady I've seen before. I got no response for a couple of days so I scheduled with someone else. The first lady finally responded and became quite agitated at me for having scheduled elsewhere. Then, elsewhere cancelled on me while driving to the appointment. How long are we supposed to wait?

9 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I'm not sure I fully understand the "rules" either. I recently inquired with a lady I've seen before. I got no response for a couple of days so I scheduled with someone else. The first lady finally responded and became quite agitated at me for having scheduled elsewhere. Then, elsewhere cancelled on me while driving to the appointment. How long are we supposed to wait?

Nothing cool about this at all, and a couple of days is plenty of time to wait.

3 minutes ago, LightningP said:

No offense but I can only speak for myself and how I would have HANDLED your scenario. If I had contacted a lovely lady and she didn't respond, I would take it as she is either busy or not around her phone, either way it depends on how HORNY I am. If I am HORNY LOL, I will wait for her as long as the nexy lovely lady contacts me. Now of course, a few of my MOST TRUSTED PROVIDERS get me to wait for them no matter how long but as far as the others, its only up until I get another text/call/contact. Now if I am responded back in 2 days, thats absolutely okay with me as well, if I am AVAILABLE then I will hook up but I don't think its right for them to be PISSED at you for going on to the next girl. 

2 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I don't think its right for them to be PISSED at you for going on to the next girl. 

Thanks, that's kinda what I thought too...

4 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Thanks, that's kinda what I thought too...

I remember this one girl that I use to go see. When I would arrive, she was not the BEST at being on time/prompt and managing her schedule, so she would always ask me to give her a buzz when I am 5 minutes away. I would give her a buzz when I was 10 minutes away and it made no difference, she would still be late or attempt to have me sitting in the parking lot waiting on her. As time went on, we got to be GREAT FRIENDS and instead of having me waiting, she would have me cum up and just wait for her to get ready. Well, this is when I got to see what she went through before I arrived and thats when I saw things from another perspective. Prior to this, I would wait for a couple minutes and then I was GONE LOL. She would be mad as FUCK, going off and I would be like, sorry baby girl, I am not the one that sits in parking lots....................I like ya, I want ya but I am not about to sit in the parking like like am a CHUMP LOL. Anyways, we both use to laugh so hard about this shit, she would be like, that mutha fucker really left LOL. All her other CLIENTS would wait for hours. So to make a long story short, in the HOBBY WORLD we have to be patient and see things from both sides and once you do that, you will soon ENJOY what this HOBBY really has to offer. 

2 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

in the HOBBY WORLD we have to be patient and see things from both sides and once you do that, you will soon ENJOY what this HOBBY really has to offer. 

Can't wait!

I will be patient to a point. That point is about 15 minutes after the agreed upon meeting time. Maybe less if she doesn't communicate.  

6 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

I will be patient to a point. That point is about 15 minutes after the agreed upon meeting time. Maybe less if she doesn't communicate.  

SB12 you are a better man than me. Unless she is one of my TRUSTED ALL STAR PROVIDERS, LOL she will be lucky if she gets 5 minutes. Now if she communicates, thats another story, I can sympathize and work with that..................

13 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Can't wait!

Johnny I have some TRUSTED ALL STARS Bro.......... 

Hmm second chance 🤔 that depends on the situation. If they were a no show or last minute cancel, I will likely give a second chance.

If they were rude, pushy or aggressive it's not likely they will get a second chance. However, I have informed clients that I did not appreciate their behavior and if I choose to see them again that behavior would not be tolerated.

Some clients chose to see me after that and the behavior was better and others just ghosted me, which tells me they had no intention of adjusting their behavior so I felt safe and comfortable seeing them. So in that situation the loss is on them...

4 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

Hmm second chance 🤔 that depends on the situation. If they were a no show or last minute cancel, I will likely give a second chance.

If they were rude, pushy or aggressive it's not likely they will get a second chance. However, I have informed clients that I did not appreciate their behavior and if I choose to see them again that behavior would not be tolerated.

Some clients chose to see me after that and the behavior was better and others just ghosted me, which tells me they had no intention of adjusting their behavior so I felt safe and comfortable seeing them. So in that situation the loss is on them...

Ms Desire you make great points as to why you wouldn't give a second chance and I don't blame you. This profession/hobby is hard at times for PROVIDERS and you shouldn't have to engage in that type of behavior if thats not your THING. 

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

No.  

Thanks for your input............