Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang

Not permitted to give reputation?

7 posts in this topic

I just recently tried to give a reputation to a post/poster.  I selected the appropriate arrow and got a message that said (not exact quote) YOU are not allowed to give this person reputation.

Is this something normal? How does it happen?  Why does this happen? 

I've never gotten that message, but occasionally run out of rep points to give.  Are you able to give rep to other folks?  If so, maybe it is something to do with that person's account.

11 hours ago, average1 said:

I've never gotten that message, but occasionally run out of rep points to give.  Are you able to give rep to other folks?  If so, maybe it is something to do with that person's account.

Yeah, I can give rep to others.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:10 PM, mustang said:

I just recently tried to give a reputation to a post/poster.  I selected the appropriate arrow and got a message that said (not exact quote) YOU are not allowed to give this person reputation.

Mustang I have had it happen to me before. Maybe you have them on ignore or they have you on ignore, not really sure................................

On 1/25/2023 at 8:10 PM, mustang said:

The only time I have seen similar message is if I have "down voted" the person in the same thread.  Only one allowed, choose wisely lol.  Up votes no problem. 

I am usually quick to run out of points also. However, I think we are getting more points to give out? I don ‘t know really? Kind of a funny system anyway😂 I just see or agree with many of your silly charters! 

Life goes on for all of us. I just wish it was warmer and my electric bill was lower! Freaking 400.00 bucks plus!! Not planning on ignoring anyone. Well, unless anyone becomes abusive beyond normal. Hate is a wondrous form of advertising.,