MeganMarie4u

Teledildonics

18 posts in this topic

Yes its a real thing....

Www.lovense.com

For men and women alike.... with app control and Bluetooth capabilities they truly are changing the game for adult toys! I've bought almost the whole women's line! Recently purchased the Max2 for a friend of mine.... we've had the best long distance encounters of my life!

I said all of this to say..... buy all the toys!!!

14 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Yes its a real thing....

Www.lovense.com

For men and women alike.... with app control and Bluetooth capabilities they truly are changing the game for adult toys! I've bought almost the whole women's line! Recently purchased the Max2 for a friend? of mine.... we've had the best long distance encounters of my life!

Seems a little, OK, a lot desperate to me, but it makes sense!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Seems a little, OK, a lot desperate to me, but it makes sense!!! Thanks for sharing!

Desperate? 😂 go back to your ditch hobbitch. We both know I get way more action than you. 

3 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Desperate? 😂 go back to your ditch hobbitch. We both know I get way more action than you. 

Yeah, no one's ever at my door for a 3 am booty call/bank drop. You're soooo...actionable!!

5 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Yeah, no one's ever at my door for a 3 am booty call/bank drop. You're soooo...actionable!!

Lol yeah I'm definitely not seeing anybody at 3am. I have a normal sleep schedule like a human.  😂

Just now, Audrey Astor said:

I just love the camaraderie!🥰 

Man I swear this hobbitch wouldn't talk to me like this in person. As I tower over him like the true Lil bitch he is! 😂

18 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Yes its a real thing....

Www.lovense.com

For men and women alike.... with app control and Bluetooth capabilities they truly are changing the game for adult toys! I've bought almost the whole women's line! Recently purchased the Max2 for a friend of mine.... we've had the best long distance encounters of my life!

Looks like it could be a lot of fun. Do you see an application for this in the hobby?

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Man I swear this hobbitch wouldn't talk to me like this in person. As I tower over him like the true Lil bitch he is! 😂

Click on ignore. Everything else feeds his psychosis.  

5 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Looks like it could be a lot of fun. Do you see an application for this in the hobby?

I'd say for virtual appointments it would be awesome. There's a few that "sync" where one toys movement corresponds to the other. 

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Click on ignore. Everything else feeds his psychosis.  

He always catches me before I've had wake and bake.... 😂 but I'll work on it

13 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Funny how you're still on my post with your ignorant ass. How about we make a deal where you stay off the forum for good..... since all your co signing accounts have disappeared.. 🤡 nobody really wants you here anyways. I'm just the one to call it what it is 😂

Ok byeeeeeeeee

That's what I thought. Bye, loser.

9 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

That's what I thought. Bye, loser.

Anything else will be seen as a disrespect to the ladies in this profession, as if that's what we're dealing with here.

19 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I'd say for virtual appointments it would be awesome. There's a few that "sync" where one toys movement corresponds to the other. 

That would be something else. I could see it becoming a thing.

Phone sex- with assistive digital technology! 

Sounds intriguing, but I think I will stick with the old fashioned analog/face to face (or face to pelvic region) methodolgy....😁

I remember a date with a now retired red head. She “wore” an RC vibrator and handed me the controls as we started our evening at a local strip club. The dancers wondered about her reactions as I flicked the switch while she got lap dances.  Let’s just say that the slow simmer all evening made for interesting times when we retired to BCD. 😁

Edited by Bit Banger

22 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I remember a date with a now retired red head. She “wore” an RC vibrator and handed me the controls as we started our evening at a local strip club. The dancers wondered about her reactions as I flicked the switch while she got lap dances.  Let’s just say that the slow simmer all evening made for interesting times when we retired to BCD. 😁

Now, THAT sounds like fun....!😜

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Nice!