comntman

Duo'a

11 posts in this topic

The posibility for
Colorado Companion

Suggestions on providers who genuinely enjoy working with another provider? Here or any suggestions for LV? Thinking of treating myself for a BDay present and a long year. 

Did you even search the reviews? So many.....🙄

I don't have all day to search through thousands of threads for one topic I thought would be simple enough for a few decent providers or clients to reply to. 

On 11/30/2022 at 2:57 AM, comntman said:

I don't have all day to search through thousands of threads for one topic I thought would be simple enough for a few decent providers or clients to reply to. 

😂😂😂 well you can't help someone who won't help themselves! As you can see.....

Searching the reviews is simple. Use your brain!

On 11/30/2022 at 3:57 AM, comntman said:

1. Go to "Reviews"

2. Click "Review Search"

3. Scroll down to "experience description"

4. Enter " duo".

I did this and got 113 hits. Easy peasy. 

On 11/29/2022 at 7:07 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Did you even search the reviews? So many.....🙄

LOL......................

My question for you is, if you find what you want, are you going to REQUEST a session? 

On 11/30/2022 at 9:57 AM, comntman said:

Newbie joins adult forum. Not knowing any better, they, normally he, asks a question any reasonable person might expect and, disturbed from all they know like, posting ads, emptying pockets, the cabal short circuits like darkkeepers hunt Army virologists. Ahh, yes. Good old TOB. Where posting anything that doesn't decorate hookers and johns with condoms causes trauma so deep even the catfishies die but, take heart! In the interest of keeping hope alive (and lights, camera, action!), I want you think of this as where just a minuscule of hobbyists come to defecate between sets and, have fun anyway! Good luck! She's out there, somewhere, just not here. Trust me.

so wet the to do list GIF

On 12/3/2022 at 2:58 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂 well you can't help someone who won't help themselves! As you can see.....

Searching the reviews is simple. Use your brain!

Dog Police GIF

What?  You think your time is more valuable than anybody else? Boo Hoo. Get off your lazy A** and do some research.