Savoir Faire

TOB Pet Peeves

74 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Feet LOL it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see the new profiles/providers..................

Are you implicating :confused: I'm not a Rocket Scientist!? :angry: I'm OFFENDED! :lol:

17 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

ILW so the fact that the definition of the word states different (describes a beautiful woman), you chose to be OFFENDED because to YOU it sounds like a slur/sort of like a cheap whore? I apologized to you even though I feel you shouldn't be but thats how you feel and I will leave it at that. Thanks for your input................

Let's get one thing straight, buddy. Where?! LOLOL

On 12/13/2022 at 8:05 AM, ilovewomen said:

Your apology is accepted but you didn't need to apologize to me. I wasn't upset with you. I was merely stating a fact on how I felt about a specific phrase.

ILW I felt the need to apologize because I created a post/thread and in it, someone (ILW) got OFFENDED. I didn't know exactly why you got OFFENDED but sometimes WE must put ourselves in other peoples' shoes to have a better understanding of this thing we call LIFE. 

On 12/13/2022 at 9:23 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Are you implicating :confused: I'm not a Rocket Scientist!? :angry: I'm OFFENDED! :lol:

Happy Feet LOL, no I was not implicating that you are not a Rocket Scientist. What I was merely stating what is doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see what you and I both see, which is NEW PROVIDERS/TALENT POSTINGS on TOB. Now I clearly see why Mr Love A Lot is saying there is no new providers/talent, he is into or looking for a specific type and now it makes more sense to me...................I am into Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry/Lime LOL, you name it, I don't discriminate ................

13 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Feet LOL, no I was not implicating that you are not a Rocket Scientist. What I was merely stating what is doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to see what you and I both see, which is NEW PROVIDERS/TALENT POSTINGS on TOB. Now I clearly see why Mr Love A Lot is saying there is no new providers/talent, he is into or looking for a specific type and now it makes more sense to me...................I am into Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry/Lime LOL, you name it, I don't discriminate ................

Equal opportunity is the law 👊🏾

On 11/26/2022 at 3:12 PM, gr8owl said:

Personal drama and vendettas

unwritten rules

concealed (sometimes poorly) agendas

trolls

where the hell did humor and fun go?

Boink took it with him. :( He could dish it out as good as he got it. 

46 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Boink took it with him. :( He could dish it out as good as he got it. 

There were rumors you had him locked in your basement.  :o

Good point.  And there were many others no longer here.  The world in general seems to have a stick up its ass any more.

8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Good point.  And there were many others no longer here.  The world in general seems to have a stick up its ass any more.

True. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. TOB was a fun place to connect with other hobbyists/providers to share stories and jut a great place to get to know the ladies. It was just lighthearted fun. Destiny was one of the funniest ladies around. To this day, I laugh when I think about her.   

6 hours ago, tide32 said:

True. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. TOB was a fun place to connect with other hobbyists/providers to share stories and jut a great place to get to know the ladies. It was just lighthearted fun. Destiny was one of the funniest ladies around. To this day, I laugh when I think about her.   

Forgot to mention that, Destiny, got so many, three day suspensions, Colorado almost went to a four day work week.:huh:

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

Forgot to mention that, Destiny, got so many, three day suspensions, Colorado almost went to a four day work week.:huh:

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

Destiny was indeed a character. :lol:  For forum fun I see your Destiny and raise you a MeganRae.  And I have no idea why "quote" doubled down - I think the system is cheating in your favor lol.

On 12/8/2022 at 6:15 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

ALMOST all....means like 7 😂

More like 25 or so. Not 7. Be realistic.

On 12/16/2022 at 8:41 PM, gr8owl said:

Maybe it’s me with a stick..met my last new gal 3 years ago…when ownership changed, got tired of seeing the same ads over and over again…so moved on…some of us need spice, others sex…no disrespect to those keeping the site alive, but I was a long time member of another site, and it died when it got so restrictive. 😞

Provider profiles that have "No" for smoker and the first words out of their mouth rattle the pictures off the wall

On 12/9/2022 at 2:50 PM, ilovewomen said:

"White Dime Piece"....I am offended by this.

The irony of this is too much