Trott22

How to avoid the "Plus Tips" scam

12 posts in this topic

Questions
Colorado Companion

Still finding my way through this hobby.  I've had some mind blowing encounters and a few that were simply bullshit. 

I'm specifically talking about encounters when I ask what the donation is for an hour and am told it's $500.  I then arrive at the incall, we get started after I have paid the $500 only to be informed that only covers the entrance fee, that its going to be more.    

How do you avoid this?  I specifically ask in the conversation prior to arrival if the donation is all inclusive, request a confirmation that there will be no up charging, or does that cover multiple dances as I don't want to get shut down for explicit questions.  Are there other code questions I should be asking?  

Anyone have this happen and if so, what did you do?  I've gone both ways, depending on the additional consideration, the provider and my mood.  However, even when having a good time after paying the up charge, I leave a little bitter that I paid more than expected.  Thoughts?    

I got hit by this one from a girl on Eros last week. It was the first time I'd been bitten by this scam, and I'd be interested in tips for avoiding this, too. Everything seemed normal until it was too late...

Stop using Eros.... 😂 their verification is BS!  With so many reliable ladies here (yes I'm aware there's a few bad apples that haven't been thrown out) I don't understand why men choose girls with no reviews no website no SM presence....and pay.more than a lot of ladies charge here..... 

Don't be enticed by TGTBT pics... 

Also I'm sorry this happened. It's a very common. Practice in vegas... 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

That's fair. Funny you mentioned Vegas -- the scammer last week said that's where she usually works!

31 minutes ago, pandarus23 said:

That's fair. Funny you mentioned Vegas -- the scammer last week said that's where she usually works!

Haha yeah I'm not surprised

Yeah, Vegas girls found on Eros are definitely the common denominator in the encounters I’ve had where this was an issue. That said, I’ve had some other encounters with providers from that site that were simply amazing. 

On 11/14/2022 at 10:20 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Stop using Eros.... 😂 

For years, nay - decades, Eros has had a reputation as home of the scam artists, in Denver at least.  Most tales of bait&switch or cash&dash led back to that site.  I once asked several reputable gals, who I knew through other venues, why they advertised on Eros.  Their answer was basically that they drew out-of-town customers from areas where Eros did not have this reputation.

Could ask if it's all inclusive ..

I use EROS .. Just need to do your home work on EROS . stay away from ad's that don't have BODY of Info  

Just that is says she VIP all that means is we pay for more photos to be added - that's it so you get 16 photos instead of 8 

Verify  means nothing but we gave our ID's 

EROS  can't Guarantee  who will open the door 

No site can't guarantee  who will open the door .. 

On 11/11/2022 at 5:07 AM, Trott22 said:

Questions
Colorado Companion

Still finding my way through this hobby.  I've had some mind blowing encounters and a few that were simply bullshit. 

I'm specifically talking about encounters when I ask what the donation is for an hour and am told it's $500.  I then arrive at the incall, we get started after I have paid the $500 only to be informed that only covers the entrance fee, that its going to be more.    

How do you avoid this?  I specifically ask in the conversation prior to arrival if the donation is all inclusive, request a confirmation that there will be no up charging, or does that cover multiple dances as I don't want to get shut down for explicit questions.  Are there other code questions I should be asking?  

Anyone have this happen and if so, what did you do?  I've gone both ways, depending on the additional consideration, the provider and my mood.  However, even when having a good time after paying the up charge, I leave a little bitter that I paid more than expected.  Thoughts?    

reviews are your friend, you just have to carefully select where the review is posted.

On 11/11/2022 at 5:07 AM, Trott22 said:

Questions
Colorado Companion

Post a review

On 11/14/2022 at 7:15 AM, pandarus23 said:

I got hit by this one from a girl on Eros last week. It was the first time I'd been bitten by this scam, and I'd be interested in tips for avoiding this, too. Everything seemed normal until it was too late...

Post a review. These scam artists need to be outed. 

On 12/3/2022 at 7:20 AM, contrails said:

Post a review. These scam artists need to be outed. 

She didn't advertise here, and the Eros ad is long gone!