Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rose Marie VIP

Where is a great place to eat in DTC?

14 posts in this topic

I m looking for a new place to eat and wondered if there were any good recommendations for DTC not a national chain but a local spot that’s special? 

I highly recommend Snooze for brunch. View house is great for happy hour. Eddie Vs and Pappadeuaxs both have excellent oysters. Have fun on your visit!😘

Original Pancake House, Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen or Ruth's Chris Steak House. 

She asked for local spots and yall are missing that part. Zanes bistro is a great spot for Italian.. 😋

3 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

She asked for local spots and yall are missing that part. Zanes bistro is a great spot for Italian.. 😋

I heard that they closed, and the regs go to ZigZag now. I also love Pancake House @tide32. Yummmmmmmm I haven't been in years. Thank you for the idea!

3 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I heard that they closed, and the regs go to ZigZag now. I also love Pancake House @tide32. Yummmmmmmm I haven't been in years. Thank you for the idea!

They moved to the corner of hamden and Yosemite! 

ohhhhhhhhh   Perry's is also very good Italian, and Los Dos is good Mexican food. LOL  Hopefully the op has lots of good ideas.

If you not from Colorado and like a great juicy burger and some of the best wild fries around, then hit Good Times. If you want something early , their green chili breakfast burrito and wild spuds are great too.  JMHO

If you like pizza and a great vibe, Woodys in golden is my favorite pizza of all time.  

It’s a ways from the DTC, but IMO worth the trip.  Just pick an off-peak time to go, it gets really busy in the evenings and lunch times.