oldertruckguy-9225

My neighbors garden

5 posts in this topic

I have so much appreciation for people who grow their own food or make a things from their own hands for others to enjoy and/or purchase.  There's a lot of love that goes into that.  I've lived in Apts or simular living, so unable to do those things, but I've always wanted to and someday will.  I crochet blankets for my friends and and have started making candles for my friends and family too. I get so much much enjoyment from doing both.  Sounds like an incredible day OTG.  Glad you get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.  Much better than going to a Store to purchase those things.  💙

I grow herbs for cooking Basil, oregano, mint, other herbs. I also have a mild chili plant. Today I picked all the apples. from my little apple tree, I wish Summer was longer. . 

that sounds so wonderful n that elderberry wine sounds incredibly good. Elderberry is great this time around with the pandemic going on. My dream would be to have my own fruits n veggies garden n a apothecary inside my lil cottage home one day. I i love having a whole cabinet full of spices. Living like a lil fairy in nature. 

I used to garden like that. It takes more time then I have these days. Keeping it all weed free is a chore . Then when things do come in, there is way too much for yourself. So it is best to have a lot of friends. I actually did make wine  for a time too. You can get fresh 6 gallon pails of juice from California. Make any kind you want. My best was a apple wine I make from fresh apple juice from a local orchard.