Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovewomen

Anybody watching House of Dragons

8 posts in this topic

I never watched one single episode or minute of Game of Thrones. But decided to try House of Dragons as it is a prequel to Game of Thrones.

I've seen the first 2 episodes and I'm not realy sure about it yet.

Just curious if anyone else has watched and what your thoughts are.

Watching, but not fully hooked yet. Binge watched game of thrones during part of the pandemic, and got hooked early on there, I’ll give dragons a while longer yet

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oooh I luuurve it!

I'm very intrigued by it so far.

It's setting up to be very good so far. I HOPE some of the scenarios I suspect come to light. I bet they do!

I Loved GOT, expect for the last episode, like so many others.

I WAS an avid fan of the books, but then George R.R. Martin decided he’d rather write scripts than finish the novels. I didn’t have access to cable, so I never got hooked on the TV version.  
I’ve been working my way through the various new Marvel series. She-hulk is a babe😁

16 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I WAS an avid fan of the books, but then George R.R. Martin decided he’d rather write scripts than finish the novels. I didn’t have access to cable, so I never got hooked on the TV version.  
I’ve been working my way through the various new Marvel series. She-hulk is a babe😁

Watch the HBO version. Get hooked like the rest of us GOT nerds!

Agreed, cinema never matches written books, but this is really good stuff for sure! I enjoyed it a lot!