Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
janny-ammerson

Can you lose weight with sex?

7 posts in this topic

you lose weight if your energy expended is greater than your caloric intake.  Up to you to decide how to expend that energy. :)

I have lost all common sense over sex. I have lost sound reasoning over sex. I have lost several thousand dollars over sex. I have lost track of time over sex. I have been at a loss for words over sex. Not sure I ever lost weight 

A few years ago, I noted that while in this businesses, I am on display and must take care of my health, appearance, well being. I also noticed that my clientele would start to make subtle chances to their own health and started to loose weight, get there teeth fixed, covid shots, all sorts of self-improvements were being Applied! So, Yes! That is my answer to your question!!

Depends on how much you eat. :lol:

14 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

you lose weight if your energy expended is greater than your caloric intake.  Up to you to decide how to expend that energy. :)

Thank you so much!

One study found that sex burned more than 100 calories, at least for men. A team from the University of Montreal compared the calorie expenditure of running to that of sex and found that—no surprise—running far outpaced the latter. Women burned an average of 213 calories during 30 minutes of light running, while men burned 276. Sex, on the other hand, demanded 101 calories from men and just 69 from women, burning an average of 3.6 calories per minute.