Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Womanlover-3464

Seeking

11 posts in this topic

So I’ve been with 3 gals the last 10 years, all originally from TOB. None still active here, guess they liked a steady guy. Trying to continue my streak, so been looking at dating sites as I get older. Found Seeking and it looks promising. Anyone have success with this or other dating sites? Women on Tinder are too young for me, I need more sexual experience and maturity.

Both SA and SB are repulsive, populated with people looking to "get over" on someone else, I'd never join. In years past, men could spew their lies at younger women and get away with convincing girls to spend 10 hours a week attending to their (bare) needs for a few dollars, but there's extensive educational networks available for girls joining now, and the college-age girl is adept at flipping that "using someone" script back at the men on there. Expect to spend countless hours rolling through dozens of communications to possibly find someone -- but it can happen.

It takes resources to be available to men to address their needs without a committed relationship over the long-term. Sure, there's the financial side -- everyone needs a roof, food and funds to live in America -- but there's also the emotional and mental side: Providers typically put in the day-to-day work to live this way openly with those closest to them. That comes with a heavy toll, i.e. the negative views of society and the penchant for Americans to believe their unsolicited opinions are worthwhile projecting onto others. It's tedious. Never discount how impactful long-term, supportive friends are for established providers, there's value in that.

Back to your question: First, some 85% of men want to sleep with a thousand different women exactly once. It's the basis of the hobbyist lifestyle.

But it's not really feasible, and also risky, so for those that want to return regularly over the long-term, or are in the 15% who want to do 1000 things with one woman why not make arrangements with a favorite lady? That is, in the past I was most receptive to polite men who'd been around, were positive and supportive of me living this lifestyle and wanted to meet, as an example, weekly for the next six months. Just ask: What can you do for her to make it worth her while, yes at a fixed bulk rate Vs. hourly, but beyond the security of known income, offer something. Not what you like (I'm a vegetarian, countless men want to "date" and take me to their awesome steak house without even asking if I would like it), ask what they like. Listen. Be open-minded...

A lot of diverse and extremely interesting women in this lifestyle, you'd be surprised at outside interests: A couple years ago, five would get you 10 a  lovely woman on here would've cut such a deal for a supercharger on her speedwagon... 

1 hour ago, JessicaJonesing said:

Both SA and SB are repulsive, populated with people looking to "get over" on someone else, I'd never join. In years past, men could spew their lies at younger women and get away with convincing girls to spend 10 hours a week attending to their (bare) needs for a few dollars, but there's extensive educational networks available for girls joining now, and the college-age girl is adept at flipping that "using someone" script back at the men on there. Expect to spend countless hours rolling through dozens of communications to possibly find someone -- but it can happen.

It takes resources to be available to men to address their needs without a committed relationship over the long-term. Sure, there's the financial side -- everyone needs a roof, food and funds to live in America -- but there's also the emotional and mental side: Providers typically put in the day-to-day work to live this way openly with those closest to them. That comes with a heavy toll, i.e. the negative views of society and the penchant for Americans to believe their unsolicited opinions are worthwhile projecting onto others. It's tedious. Never discount how impactful long-term, supportive friends are for established providers, there's value in that.

Back to your question: First, some 85% of men want to sleep with a thousand different women exactly once. It's the basis of the hobbyist lifestyle.

But it's not really feasible, and also risky, so for those that want to return regularly over the long-term, or are in the 15% who want to do 1000 things with one woman why not make arrangements with a favorite lady? That is, in the past I was most receptive to polite men who'd been around, were positive and supportive of me living this lifestyle and wanted to meet, as an example, weekly for the next six months. Just ask: What can you do for her to make it worth her while, yes at a fixed bulk rate Vs. hourly, but beyond the security of known income, offer something. Not what you like (I'm a vegetarian, countless men want to "date" and take me to their awesome steak house without even asking if I would like it), ask what they like. Listen. Be open-minded...

A lot of diverse and extremely interesting women in this lifestyle, you'd be surprised at outside interests: A couple years ago, five would get you 10 a  lovely woman on here would've cut such a deal for a supercharger on her speedwagon... 

Interesting observation. When you had the. “fixed bulk rate”, did the gentleman pay as you go or pay upfront?  I would be shy of the “pay upfront”  option only to have the provider disappear after the first few visits.

3 hours ago, inkspot said:

Interesting observation. When you had the. “fixed bulk rate”, did the gentleman pay as you go or pay upfront?  I would be shy of the “pay upfront”  option only to have the provider disappear after the first few visits.

You're correct -- some people are sketchy, get burned a couple times and you learn to just trust your spidey sense. And you get better at that with age. So it really depends -- somewhat loathe to admit this -- on how much I wanted to be around him. Always had a soft spot for the utlra-alpha-by-day guy who's a closet cross-dresser and wants a safe space to dress, even someone trusted to take them out, done that a lot. Always hugely fun the first time an alpha guy goes dressed to a club and experiences men treating females (even female appearing non-passable) like meat, the overt, sexual opinions pushed at them etc etc, it'll change a guy's perceptions permanently.

The guys into the same sport I competed in who just want to exercise with a chick and also have relations, some of those carried on for years, and we still speak/work out when geographically near. In the time before tubeless bicycle tires, they type of guy I could call after a three-tube goatheads-hate-me kinda day for a ride home, no expectations...

Conversely, there's the hard-drinking, toasted by 2PM businessmen who still drive around and are so abrasive they need to see providers, not at all "fun" to be around -- always pre-paid in full.

Ok. I have been on Seeking for a bit. It is $109.00 to join and message girls. You can join for free but just can't contact the girls.The girls range  from 18 to 60. Most in the 20-40 range. Some girls will want a mutually beneficial relationship and say that.  Others beat around the bush and hint. Still there are those who say no sex at all. I have met with a lot. They aren't cheap. Regular rates as local girls.  But if your looking for a hot college girl, that is the best place to look. Now the sugar baby route is expensive if you want to keep one for more than a meeting. They expect to meet regularly,  so they don't have to work.  Which is one of the cons. They will spend time out in public and in private. One of the pros.  My last spent an avg of 3 hours a meet. Sometimes she just stayed the night. Her rate was $300. So you can see the pro of having one.  A regular provider would charge a fortune for that. Like was said,  you spend a lot of time scrolling through profiles. Some never answer. Some just want to sell pics/videos. Some are scammers. They want gas, grocery or phone money till you can meet. Others want like $200 to have a meal on a first meet in public. Then take off never to be heard from again. So if a girl does  that 5 times a week, she makes $1,000 nontaxable and has all the food she can eat.  Lol. So like anywhere, be careful. There are a wide variety.  New ones everyday.  If you don't want to stay, make sure you cancel at the end of your 30 days or you will be auto renewed.  If you cancel and stay off like 2 weeks, they usually offer a discount of just $82 to renew.

Edited by Alex Majors

I have had a profile on Seeking off and on for several years. My experience has been mostly positive, actually very positive. Average arrangement for me lasts 3 to 4 months. Over the years a couple have gone longer. Several have been much shorter. I have had numerous weekend adventures with a young lady looking to fund a specific need or want. For me the overall expense of a 3 to 4 month arrangement with the same young lady is comparable to the expense of setting up a series of 2-to-3-hour appointments with a pro during that same period of time. Weekend adventures are generally less expensive. The biggest advantages I find are understood availability, an opportunity to develop a trust and comfort with one another, an opportunity to enjoy shared interest and activities. I have found some great hiking partners, cooking partners and a couple have shared my passion for live theatre. I agree that everything Alex Majors wrote is true. It is not Lolly pops and rainbows all the time. It can get frustrating and disappointing and expensive. Fell for the dinner scam myself. Listened to many tales of woe. Skirted around the edges of 'way too much drama'!! Lessons learned. Some of what JessicaJonesing wrote is true. You must be careful AND patient!  But I have also learned that for the price of a few drinks while engaging in a polite but frank conversation right up front about wants, needs, desires and expectations much of the wasted time and frustration can be avoided. Good luck!

4 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Ok. I have been on Seeking for a bit. It is $109.00 to join and message girls. You can join for free but just can't contact the girls.The girls range  from 18 to 60. Most in the 20-40 range. Some girls will want a mutually beneficial relationship and say that.  Others beat around the bush and hint. Still there are those who say no sex at all. I have met with a lot. They aren't cheap. Regular rates as local girls.  But if your looking for a hot college girl, that is the best place to look. Now the sugar baby route is expensive if you want to keep one for more than a meeting. They expect to meet regularly,  so they don't have to work.  Which is one of the cons. They will spend time out in public and in private. One of the pros.  My last spent an avg of 3 hours a meet. Sometimes she just stayed the night. Her rate was $300. So you can see the pro of having one.  A regular provider would charge a fortune for that. Like was said,  you spend a lot of time scrolling through profiles. Some never answer. Some just want to sell pics/videos. Some are scammers. They want gas, grocery or phone money till you can meet. Others want like $200 to have a meal on a first meet in public. Then take off never to be heard from again. So if a girl does  that 5 times a week, she makes $1,000 nontaxable and has all the food she can eat.  Lol. So like anywhere, be careful. There are a wide variety.  New ones everyday.  If you don't want to stay, make sure you cancel at the end of your 30 days or you will be auto renewed.  If you cancel and stay off like 2 weeks, they usually offer a discount of just $82 to renew.

I

Thanks Alex and OTG, I’ll give it a try. If you have any Denver gals to avoid, would appreciate a PM…😇

On 8/24/2022 at 0:30 AM, Alex Majors said:

expect to meet regularly,  so they don't have to work.

First, tone and intent are hard to discern in messages, I mean this respectfully, from the "other side:" 

That quote?  Again, respectfully, you're missing the point: It is work. Women sleep with who they want, men sleep with who they can. This especially applies to young women.  And look at the things you're doing together -- your things, that you like, plus the intimacy -- it's time consuming.

And it's the kind of work where undivided attention is part of the job-- unlike, say, staffing the library intake desk, where they can not do their schoolwork, or other work, such text with other potential clients on SA/SB. That is extremely time consuming, and uncompensated -- never underestimate the amount of time they spend with fake guys fishing for pictures, or  trying to "sext" with a hot young thing so they can wank and then ghost.

And those are the "nice" degenerates. You don't want to know the truly repulsive things women regularly receive. Some will make you vomit, and if the women you're talking to have short tempers, 9-out-of-10 times, dealing with that stuff is why. Young women aren't hardened or as relatively immune to it yet...

@oldertruckguy-9225's " Fell for the dinner scam myself." Again, yes,  probably most were there with poor intentions for a highly-overpaid job. But it's still a job. Perhaps counter with $25/hr to meet and talk, dinner, drinks or not at their discretion so you're not de-facto stuck with a huge restaurant bill?

In either case, both of you exhibit a huge amount of patience, and are willing to expend a lot of time relative to reward -- meaning it's a fun "hobby", the interaction/chase alone, so really my long-winded point, both here and above is: It's time consuming. And often frustrating. So pick one: Do you value your time and lowered frustration most? Or is the proverbial game fun for you?

If you really just want to "get some" for the least cost -- time, money, frustration -- find a compatible girl who makes onlyfans content. Cough up your ID for the platform, sign a 2257 release, and hire her as a legal adult actress for, what? A 100 a filmed session? Wear a mask, retain final editing approval.... so many women went there with the advent of covid, so few men are willing to provide ID/release (obviously the women do, and we did here too), there's a dearth of male talent....

Anyway, all the best to everyone! Stay pervy and have a great night :-)

21 hours ago, JessicaJonesing said:

Women sleep with who they want, men sleep with who they can.

I really appreciate and enjoy reading your positions and perspectives on most topics you discuss! 

I've always said what I quoted from you above. Although different wording. 

I do date a lot. Women are the gate keepers in the civi-world. If both parties are interested in each other. Women give men the green light on moving forward in relationships.  So I appreciate providers who are here available to me here on this platform when I take a break from the dating world!

15 hours ago, parkercole said:

the dating world!

Ugh, the dating world? In the age of the TinderMan? Who takes a shotgun approach to TrollF*cking?

Last two dates: Profile seemed like a nice, fun single guy. He asks to meet -- at a meat joint for drinks in the afternoon. I'm a vegetarian, and don't day-drink, but whatever, I go.

Dude shows up, has forgotten to take his wedding ring off. Orders a drink, I point out the ring and that I don't date married men, and politely pass. The twat can't pay for his drink, and can't afford an Uber home, actually asks something like "so we're not having sex?"  Since he can't get home, nice person that I am, I pay for the drinks and drive him. He messages me periodically asking to hook up.

The next, same thing -- asks to meet at a burger joint for drinks without asking my preferences -- but seems better, does a lot of volunteering work which is important to me and I easily verified his claims. He has a request: undivided attention, no cell phones. No problem for me, I hate them anyway. Dude shows up, constantly texting, swiping through potential dates in case "we don't hook up". That undivided attention thing? He meant that for the woman he was going to meet, not himself.

Complete losers. Compare that to long-term hobbyist who ask if I'm interested in dinner or a drink afterwards? The do it respectfully -- it's considered a "no-no" in this genre after all -- and it's typically after we've met a few times and they see mutual chemistry. First thing they do? Ask where I'd like to go. I offer to go "dutch", I'm like that in my personal life, but don't push it -- a lot of men have chivalrous ideals and find that offensive. Still, I'm never stuck holding the dinner/drinks/Uber bill for both of us...

@parkercole, I have no idea if women are this bad in the age of online dating, but I can only imagine the horror stories, after seeing reports here of some of the unprofessional and downright bitchy things women do in supposedly professional settings, where they're compensated for being professional...

For anyone that hasn't seen this, hilarious article called "The Dickonomics of Tinder", written by a woman:

https://medium.com/matter/the-dickonomics-of-tinder-b14956c0c2c7