Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikki Rae-5623

New to TOB

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name is Nikki Rae I am from Denver born and raised and will be moving back September 1st. I am new to TOB and will take any tips you think will help me!

17 hours ago, Nikki Rae-5623 said:

Hi,

My name is Nikki Rae I am from Denver born and raised and will be moving back September 1st. I am new to TOB and will take any tips you think will help me!

Hello, welcome to the Board. I'll give you only One tip "JUST ENJOY the Board".

Welcome aboard!  Based on your profile and pics I suspect that you will be a very popular part of our community....😁

Welcome aboard to our home away from home.  Some fine folks here who appreciate adult activities between consenting adults.  I hope you enjoy the community and meet some fine folks.

Looking forward to hearing from you @NikkiRae , if you have a Twitter account please add me! 

On 8/1/2022 at 0:44 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Looking forward to hearing from you @NikkiRae , if you have a Twitter account please add me! 

OK will do.

On 8/1/2022 at 7:09 AM, Sven Hertzog said:

Hello, welcome to the Board. I'll give you only One tip "JUST ENJOY the Board".

Thank you for the tip! I haven't posted much because I'm still learning the site but I have definitely enjoyed lurking 

On 8/1/2022 at 7:25 AM, sb1212 said:

Welcome aboard!  Based on your profile and pics I suspect that you will be a very popular part of our community....😁

Thats all a girl can hope for!

On 7/31/2022 at 2:35 PM, Nikki Rae-5623 said:

Hi,

Hi Nikki,

There's a lot of good people on here. And a lot of not so good people. I for one welcome you and hope you have a great experience interacting with all of the different  shall we say "tastes" probably to harsh of an assessment. Glad you joined, do some reading and educate yourself! Go Girl!

Welcome and have fun and always stay safe.